Sunderland Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent set guys. Really good work tonight." When he was done congratulating his band members, he started entering the room. He immediately saw Alexa and Alison on one the couches and his eyes flared wide. He turned to address the other guys, who had yet to enter the room.

"Hey can you give me a few minutes alone. I need to talk to someone in private." Although they pretended to grumble about it, the four other members happily let him have the time. Damien then hesitantly moved towards the girls, raising his hand to scratch the back of his head. "What are you doing back here Lexa? I'm sorry if I embarrassed you with that song. I didn't mean to make you run from me. I'm..."

Damien was cut off by Alexa jumping to her feet and rushing to embrace him. She curled her arms under his and clutched his shoulders. He staggered slightly but soon righted his balance and wrapped his arms around her as well.

"Lexa what is it? What's going on?" Alexa raised her head to look at his face but every time she started to try to explain she'd stutter and have to start over. Eventually, Alison rose and walked over to them.

"There are some really bad people here who have been trying to find me. We don't have time to explain in detail but we need to get out of here right away. That's why we ran, not because of your song. She was heartbroken she didn't get to hear it." Damien's eyes snapped to Alison's and he tugged Alexa closer to him.

"Who would be after you? We need to call the police." Alexa started to frantically shake her head against his chest at the suggestion, and finally managed to form words.

"We can't call the police, they could tell the king, and it's his men who are after us." A look of confusion and shock passed over Damien's face.

"Why would the king want you? I don't understand." Just then, there was a knock on the lounge door and a big, bald man stuck his head inside.

"Hey D, just wanted to let you know that we're heading out of her in ten. So say goodbye to your lady-friends unless their coming with us." Damien was looking directly at Alexa when he said,

"They are coming with us and the three of us are leaving right now. We'll send the limo back for the rest of the crew but we need to get out of here." The man started to argue that surely he could wait ten minutes for the rest of the gang, but Damien was already moving towards the exit with the girls. Two body guards flanked them as they walk toward the back entrance and then got into the limo that was waiting there.

It took them fifteen minutes to reach the brand new condo Damien's record company had bought for him in the city. The space was spectacularly luxurious, with a color scheme of white, silver and black. The girls immediately curled up on the incredibly comfortable black couch, while Damien went to get the some tea to calm them. While waiting for his return, Alexa turned to Alison,

"I'm not entirely sure yet whether I want this night to be a dream or not. On the one hand I found out that Damien cares about me at least enough to dedicate a song to me and on the other we were chased around a club by royal henchmen." Alison smiled but her thoughts started to drift in their own direction. Her night wasn't over yet; it wouldn't be until she knew that Braden was safe. She must have tuned into him through her thoughts because she soon heard his voice in her head.

Baby, what happened? I lost you and I've been worried sick.She had been worried sick as well. But hearing him now helped her to start to relax.

I'm fine now. Alexa's friend Damien got us out of there. We are at his place now.

Can you trust this guy? What do you know about him?Alison had to laugh because at that moment Damien seemed more than trustworthy. He had brought their coffee and was sitting next to Alexa. His arm was draped around her shoulders and he was asking her question after question about her current situation. It was more than obvious that he was worried about her. It was also obvious that he more than just cared for the girl. Maybe her sister really was going to have ten children with him.

I'd trust the guy with my life. Hurry up and get here. I need to see you before I can relax.

I'm on my way baby. You can't possibly know how worried I've been about you.Somehow Alison doubted that. When she had felt him in pain either it was like a spear was slicing into her gut. She needed to be with him, to sooth him, but she had no idea where he was or who was hurting him. It was the worst feeling she had ever had.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The sun was starting to kiss the horizon when Braden finally found himself at Damien's condo. Damien's guard had apparently been informed of his arrival and let him without too much hassle. He was anxious to get to Alison, and when he entered the condo he just dropped his bags at the entrance and began his search for her. She proved rather easy to find as she was curled up in an overstuffed chair in the living room. Her arm was folded on the arm of the chair and her head rested on the back of her forearm. Known Ali, she had probably tried desperately not to fall asleep. As he walked closer to her, he saw a note laying on the coffee table addressed to him. It was from Damien, instructing him that their room was upstairs, the third door on the right. Wanting to get into a bed a soon as possible so he could wrap himself around her, he gently picked her up, cradling her against his chest. She began to stir and mumble incoherently at the sudden jostling of her body.

"Shh, baby, I'm just moving you to our room upstairs. I'm here now; there's nothing to worry about." Alison tensed and her eyes immediately popped wide open. She stared at him for a few seconds and then melted in his arms, apparently satisfied that he was real.

"Oh Braden, I've missed you so much. This has been the worst day ever! I don't know what's going on. I'm scared but I'm so happy you're here." Braden used the arm that was supporting her back to clutch her even closer to him.

"I won't let anyone ever hurt you. Ever." Braden then turned and headed up stairs to their bedroom.

Not even bothering to turn on a light, he gently placed her on the bed and then started to take off her strappy high-heels. They were sexy as hell, but he could tell they probably hurt like hell too. So he gently massaged both feet for a few seconds trying to loosen them up from the bondage they had endured all night.

"Mmm baby that feels really good. To the left and a little harder though...yeah like that." Alison was practically asleep again but she bit her lower lip between her teeth and Braden was instantly hard. He was always aroused when he was around this woman but hearing her moan, and ask for him to touch her harder made his cock stand at attention with impatient expectation. But she was so tired and had been through a horrible ordeal. His dick would have to wait. All he really needed to do right now was sleep beside her. He quickly stripped her of her dress and got her into one of the t-shirts stocked in the chest of drawers against the wall. His own shirt and pants were removed, and he tucked himself and Alison under the covers, holding her close to him so that his body surrounded hers. He placed a hand between her breasts then closed his eyes to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Alison vaguely remembered being moved upstairs in the wee hours of the morning, but being met with the full reality of feeling Braden's warm body next to hers had her wide awake and eager to talk to him. Braden, however, was still asleep, lying on his back and softly snoring. She was tucked into his side, with her head on his shoulder and her leg thrown across his thigh. She lifted her head to get a better look at him. He seemed so peaceful when he slept. He held tension in his forehead when he was upset or worried but right now it was relaxed and she had to fight the temptation of running her fingers from the middle of his forehead down the bridge of his nose. His body was exposed from the chest up and she marveled at how muscular and toned he was. However, his perfection was flawed by bruises along his stomach and chest and a burn on his shoulder. Braden had been in some sort of fight yesterday, and she planned to discover what happened as soon as possible.

Alison let herself become aware of the rest of her body. His hand was spanning her waist, and her thigh was resting against his hard shaft. When she felt that, excitement immediately coursed through her. She had always wanted to do this and now she actually had the chance. Snaking her way under the covers, she positioned herself across his lower legs. Then she reached inside his boxers and pulled out his thick shaft. She smiled and ran her hand up and down its length a few times. She began by licking the tip, circling it first clockwise and then counterclockwise. She ran her tongue around the ridge between his shaft and the head before taking the entire head inside her mouth. She took as much as she could, and then began to bob up and down, while at the same time running her free hand up and down the length of him. After a moment, she felt the muscles of his legs jerk and heard him moan deeply before the covers around her were whipped away. Braden stared down at her in awe and then lifted his hand to run it through her hair.

"Good morning to you too baby."

"I missed you," Alison took her mouth away long enough to say.

"Mmm, I can tell, but I missed you too so get up here." He pulled her away from his dick and positioned her so that she lay on her back, with him resting on his forearm looking over her. He ran his hand down her cheek and used his thumb to gently massage her temple.

"You are so beautiful Ali. I'm so fucking happy you are safe." Alison reached up to drag him toward her and kissed him deeply, letting all the emotions of the past day seep into it, letting him know how happy she was that he was safe too. Braden ran his hand under her night shirt, cupping her breast and gently kneading it. Alison pulled away from him, her breathing starting to get ragged.

"Off," she said. "Take it off." Braden didn't have to be told twice and quickly pulled the t-shirt up and over her head. Instead of returning his mouth to her lips though, he used his tongue to caress the curves of her breast and circled closer to the pink tip in its center. When he found his target, he nibbled gently on it, sending a jolt of energy down Alison's spine. He used his free hand to encircle the other breast and then took turns switch off between kissing and massaging each breast. Alison's moans soon filled the room and she placed her hand on the back of his head, keeping him pulled into her. Her hips began to move of their own accord, and a carnal need was building inside of her. She took his free hand and directed it beneath the band of her panties and into her wet slit. She was already soaked from his ministrations and he moaned around her nipple when he felt how aroused for him she actually was.

"Braden I can't wait any longer," Alison said as she buck against the fingers he had pushed inside her. He used his thumb to stimulate her clit and she moved her hips, fucking his hand. But she wanted more; she was filled with a great need for him and it was starting to overwhelm her. He lifted his head and his eyes were dark with passion. He roughly took her mouth with his own, using his tongue to massage hers. Then with incredibly speed he pulled her panties down and off her legs and shed his boxers. He returned for her mouth as his positioned himself between her wide spread leg and then pushed himself inside her.

They both let out low, guttural groans. Her head fell backwards in ecstasy and he slowly pulled out of her, before plunging back in and setting off with an uncontrollable thrusting. Her hips rose to meet him and she clung to his shoulders for support.

"Harder baby. More!" she cried aloud, feeling herself edging closer toward completion. Always the eager lover, Braden pistoned into her faster, plunging deeper with each stroke. "I'm there baby. Oh God! Yes!" Alison climaxed around his cock and he soon followed her, bucking his hips and releasing himself inside her. Braden pulled out and collapsed on his side next to her, pulling her closer him. The two began to drift off to sleep, utterly content to just lie there together. And they would have stayed that way all day, if it wasn't for a distraught Damien bursting into their room an hour later.

"She's gone. Lexa's gone!"

12