Sunderscape: Shakti and Chris 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His nuts gurgled and dropped lower, so hot, pinning his legs against the bed. Chris opened his eyes. They were so big now that they sat on the floor.

Shakti looked over her shoulder. "Chris, look at me." Then when his eyes met hers, she smirked and abruptly flipped herself with incongruous athleticism.

"Fuck!" cried Chris. Half in surprise, half as her pussy did a 180, twisting around his pulsing erection.

What she revealed stole all his attention immediately. Shakti's stomach was tented upwards, brown skin drawn tight around a cylindrical bulge that—

It was his cock.

Chris only realized now that his entire yard-long monster had to have gone somewhere. Conservation of mass. It stretched her stomach up, past her chest, between her tits. Chris's jaw fell. The bulge in her belly twitched with his heartbeat. Shakti smirked up at him. Cupfuls of pre oozed around his girth. Her slick, thick thighs splayed out horizontally on either side as she wrapped her arms around it, giving his cock a bear hug through her stomach!

That sight sent a hot pulse through his body. The image was forever burned into his mind. And it also finished the job.

Chris cried out. "Hmmaaaaugh!" BLOOOOOORCH! His cock bucked as an immense wad blasted from it, so forceful it was audible. GLOOORSCH! GLOOORSCH! Pearls of white sprayed around his base. His stomach was painted white. Shakti's belly began to swell immediately, rising higher, spreading sideways, like rising dough.

She cooed and bit her lower lip, closing her eyes. He felt her twitch and contract. Her ragged breaths came lower, hitched. "Ooh. Mmh. I'm cumming, stud," she panted. "You made me cum with you!"

Any fluids coming from her were lost in the seminal deluge as his cock gushed over and over. He could feel his spunk stretching its throat. His balls contracted and bounced, rippling behind him as he blew his third load of the evening. What guy got off with hot girls three times in a row?!

More long minutes passed as Chris closed his eyes, his throat ragged from all the moaning. He cried out, feeling the storm of his own spunk churning in Shakti's womb. When he opened them, her belly was so big that he couldn't see her face. Chris collapsed forward, wrapping his arms around the swelling bulk of her stomach, hands pressing in as he kept humping her gushing pussy. Every thrust sent more liters of seed gushing around his girth and rolling down his thighs and balls in slick, hot sheets. His own sperm squished around his toes.

Chris kept humping, kept thrusting, kept cumming, until her belly was every bit as big as before, over a yard in breadth, jiggling with her every breath. Finally, when his wads began to peter off, Chris let out a long sigh and fell forward. The dregs of his load shot into her body.

He laid against her belly. It molded around him, engulfing the front half of his chest, rippling with his breath. It glistened with sweat. Chris could just see the top of her head. He draped his arms over her belly.

"Mmmh! Ooh. That was great. You did really good for your first time, sugar," cooed Shakti.

Chris sighed, closing his eyes, not responding.

"You okay?" she asked. But it was far away. Chris felt so heavy and tired.

***

Birds were chirping. Chris yawned. That was the most intense dream he'd ever had. Then he rolled over to get his phone from the—

The bed didn't creak. His hand touched the edge of an unfamiliar piece of furniture. He looked. Instead of a TV tray, a proper wooden nightstand greeted him, lush carvings adorning its edges. There was a nice lamp on it. And there was his phone.

Shit, I thought I was at home. Chris grunted, rolling onto his back, turning his head the other way. A narrow line of light was visible between curtains closed over a large window. Chris picked up his phone. It was almost noon.

Slowly, the memory of the weird place came back. But how much had really happened? Ever since stepping foot in this place, everything was so utterly bizarre.

Guess I might as well shower. Aunt Shakti probably thinks I'm lazy as hell now. I hope she didn't plan for me to work today. She would have woken me up, wouldn't she?

Chris threw the sheets—

"Waagh!" he cried.

There, between his legs, were two monstrous testicles bigger than volleyballs, hot against his thighs. Flopped over his leg was a titanic organ that was longer than his forearm and hand, completely limp, and thicker than his thigh.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

So, there it is, the latest story of Sunderscape. This will be the last story I publish for 2016, but don't worry, I'm going to be hard at work on the next story before the year's out. Hopefully it'll be out within the first half of January!

So, comments, compliments, criticisms, it's all welcome. You guys know I reply to most of your comments, so bring 'em over! Even if you have something critical to say, I'll hear you out.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.