Sune's Chosen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for you later," she promised the rocking unicorn.

She went for her closet, tossing her towel into an enchanted bin. It disappeared as it entered, and she knew it would reappear, clean and fresh, in the bath house. She threw open the doors and started rummaging through the hanging garments, hunting for the perfect evening gown.

Lura found it, and her heart quickened when she imagined how she would look. It was a deep, erotic shade of red, matching her crimson eyes, and she knew how it looked on her obsidian skin. She put it on, and looked at herself in a full length mirror near her jewelry table. It was a halter, with thin straps going up to her neck, and a very deep neckline, going below her cleavage and barely covering her full breasts. The back of the gown swept all the way down to her lower back, just above the swell of her round bottom. It came down all the way to her ankles, but had a daring slit on either side, so that, if she positioned either leg just right, a lucky set of eyes would see all but the very top of her thigh. The drow found her most daring heels, a full handspan tall, that accentuated her feminine thighs and shapely butt.

With a wave of her hand and the utterance of a simple cantrip, she dismissed the red tinge in her hair, leaving it pure white, and arranging it with another minor cantrip into a loose, intricate bun at the back of her head, leaving short strands to frame her elven face. Her pointed ears were fully exposed, and any who knew elves well enough would see that as a clear sign of provocation and intent to, at the very least, indulge in some heavy making out, for her ears, like any other elf, were quite sensitive. She removed the silver symbol of Sune, knowing full well that the Lady Firehair would appreciate her sense of style, and replaced it with a short gold chain adorned with a many-faceted ruby that hung right below her throat, bringing attention to the delicate, vulnerable flesh. She decked her ears in gold hoops at the bottom, and small rings up the lobe and then cast another minor cantrip, making her lips, obsidian without any paint, sparkle with gold.

The drow examined herself professionally, and thought something was missing. It was in her eyes, she realized. She applied some eye-liner, a thin, subtle affectation to match her evening gown and her eyes, and cast the gold sparkle on them as well. After a few more gestures, her nails and toenails were dressed in a gold-flecked red paint, and she slid two gold bracelets onto her wrists, as well as ruby and diamond rings onto her fingers.

"There," she said, looking very much like a proper servant of Sune. "Perhaps young Mikhail will get more than he can hope for tonight." She winked at herself in the mirror, then leaned in and kissed her reflection. She had ten minutes to spare before the young man arrived, and she was too well dressed for a frigging, so she elected to pass the time in the common room, perhaps chat with Cyra the tiefling. Unless, of course, she was torturing another unfortunate (lucky) patron.