Sunita Is Taken By Both Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

He pushed her so she had her back to him and was facing the gently snoring Karan. He caressed her lovely ass and bit at it gently. She shuddered. He licked her hips and the line from the hip to the triangle between her legs making her gasp. She pushed him away; she couldn't handle the intensity of feelings. Shyam lay down with his cock prodding her ass. She raised her leg, and Shyam angled himself to penetrate her pussy from behind. His hand reached for her breast and he thrust forward. He felt his cock head push aside the lips and enter. The close pressed flesh of her ass and thighs made a long love channel ending in the tunnel of her pussy itself. He seethed through his teeth as his cock was caressed by ass, thigh and cunt. The juices and warmth were everywhere, and no, he couldn't really make out where he was, till the full thrusting happened and the cockhead bulged in the wet depths. Then the sensation told him he was in her womb. Otherwise, the length of his cock was uniformly massaged and stimulated. He shuddered with each thrust.

Sunita was moaning and gasping with each thrust. But her eyes were on Karan. His limp cock. Idly she reached out and started to play with the receded lump of flesh. Karan's cock stirred. Sunita let her hand pump up the cock with every thrust of Shyam. Shyam raised himself so he was now half on top of Sunita from behind and thrusting down hard.

"Oh, darling, my Shyam!" she cried out as his cock pummeled her cunt. From behind, the cockhead caressed her clit as it bound inwards. Each thrust was ecstasy for Sunita. She raised herself on her knees and presented Shyam her pussy doggy style. His hands dug into her ass as he fucked. Sometimes his fingers trailed down to the inside back of her thigh, where the thumping of Sunita's spread out pelvis met the thrusting of Shyam's balls. His fingers in such sensitive zones made her sob and she clutched at whatever was at hand – Karan's shorts in one hand. And the hand on the cock which was brutally twisting him, waking him up.

Karan shifted his weight and Sunita found the cock near her mouth. She hovered over the cock. Shyam's every thrust was making her jerk and she was looking for her moment to take in Karan's cock as it bounced. Karan was lying across her and could see Shyam fucking her like a bitch from behind. He looked at Shyam through the haze in his brain and was about to say something, when Sunita caught his cock in her mouth. Karan screamed and reached for her head. Holding it and humping his cock with her lips. Shyam pounded in from behind. Karan lay back and his hips jerked and thrust into the air.

Sunita rocked back and forth. From the cock in her mouth she slid out, and onto the cock in her pussy. And forward from her pussy to take in the cock in her mouth. She had never given Karan such an intense blowjob. And with her every thrust backward Shyam found his cock surging. Sunita sensed the moment and started to thrust rapidly back in short jabs. Shyam dug his nails in into her. She lifted her head off Karan and held his now swollen cock in her hand and fisted him hard. Karan was ecstatic with the stimulus to his cock and equally turned on to watch his wife like a smutty bitch, taking her two men at the same time.

The first to cum was as usual Karan. His cock gave way and dribbled out a flow of cum while his hips jerked and thumped in his sheer pleasure. Sunita's fist overflowed with the spilling and she held on giving Karan all the pleasure he needed.

But her own pussy was pummeled and when Shyam reached under to twist her nipples and pump her breasts she groaned and her pussy pulsed for god knows the howmanieth time that evening. She twisted turned and thrust at Shyam wanting to tame him, wanting him to cum.

And he did. He threw his head back and arched his back embedding his cock fully into Sunita. His cock spewed forth and filled her pussy and it dripped to the floor below them. He jerked and spasmed as his cock was milked by the ravaging fucking Sunita was giving his cock. He thrust harder and harder, hoping to get as much sensations and release as he felt his cock now rapidly shrinking.

Sunita slowed down and looked at their coupling from under her body. She saw her breasts hanging like fruit and beyond that, the slow and jerky thrusts of Shyam as his cock twitched and gave up all that it was holding back. And her hair wet with his and her mixed juices slowly dripping to the floor......

She jerked her ass back once or twice and then slid down to the floor. Shyam lay next to her clinging to her. Sunita put her arms around Shyam and held him close as he lay with his head on her breast. Both of them heard the gentle snore of Karan.

They talked in whispers. They had wanted each other all evening and she needed to satisfy her husband but wanted her own satisfaction from Shyam. He had lusted her and was not willing to leave her to Karan. Neither of them had expected the turn of events. Sunita was stunned about her own willingness to pleasure both of them simultaneously. And Shyam was perplexed over the way in which Karan may have realized the truth about the relationship Shyam had with Sunita.

They talked of all this as they held each other and lay there on the floor of the bar room. They drifted asleep and awoke after a while. Sunita nudged him to move to the guest bedroom. She wrapped herself in her saree, the soft garment beautifully molding her sexy body. Damp in places from the attentions of her two men. She gathered her blouse and Karan's shorts. She sat on the floor next to him and woke him. Karan was groggy and exhausted, but Sunita managed to support him as she led her husband to the sanctuary of their bedroom. Shyam quietly turned to his room as the door shut behind the caring wife who was busy tending to her husband.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12