Sunita Joins Shyam And Nandini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunita's wet and flowing pussy was now open to Shyam and he went back to work with all the zest he had shown earlier on Nandini. Nandini spoke to Shyam, "Fuck her with your tongue. Maul her! Let me hold her open for you." And her hands reached to the insides of Sunita's thighs and spread her wide. She held Sunita's ankle and pulled her leg apart away from the rest of her body. Shyam had his hand on the inside of Sunita's other leg. The pink lips were open wide betraying the presence of hot throbbing flesh waiting to be tongued. Shyam plunged in and fucked her cunt with his tongue.

"Ui maaaa!" screamed Sunita. Her hips moving up and down against Shyam's face. Her breasts were mercilessly chewed upon by Nandini and she had her hand on the back of Nandini's head urging her to milk her fully. "Milk me, Nandini! Make me cum through by tits!" Shyam was stunned to see Sunita so completely unleashed at being with Nandini.

Nandini held Sunita in motherly fashion allowing her all that she needed to cope with the sensations ripping through her body. As both husband and wife pleasured Sunita her body convulsed with a life all its own and she started to buck and thrash. Nandini held her close. Shyam tongued and finger fucked her completely. Wave after wave of pleasure pulled at Sunita's flesh. She was driven berserk by the combination of the roughness of her man and the soft considerate lips and fingers of her newly acquired woman.

Her whole body lifted up as she started her big O. " Hhaaannhhhh! Yah! Yes! Take me! Make me a slut! Both of you! For both of you!" she started to bellow. Nandini was taken aback by the intensity and when she heard the loud liquid squirt she looked down just in time see Shyam being drenched by his loved one. Nandini gasped, "So this is what you were talking about!" she exclaimed. Then fell silent wondering when Shyam might have seen it before.

As wave after wave of cumming ripped through her body, Sunita just clung to Nandini. The motherly cushioning breasts, the softness, the caring way in which Nandini had nursed her through such a powerful orgasm. And Sunita started to drift. She felt a slight jolt and then felt Nandini starting to rock. Her eyes opened and her eyes made contact with Shyam who was behind Nandini claiming her pussy for himself. She smiled and held her arms open to him asking him to sink into her. Nandini watched the interaction and laughingly twisted and turned on Shyam's rampaging cock. He bucked and looked like he might shoot. Sunita's sense of urgency in calling to her love grew as she beckoned him several times more. But Shyam was in the throes of an orgasm that had journeyed from very deep within him and was really beyond his control.

Yet he wanted that softness of Sunita's arms. As he started to cum and it became clear that the spill and shooting was unstoppable, he pulled out. A large jet of cum landed on Nandini's ass. As he pushed Nandini aside, a second spurt landed on Sunita's stomach. Her hand reached quickly for the pulsating cock to provide relief and quickly pumped it even as she pulled him in towards her gaping open cunt. Shyam sank in and Sunita locked herself around him. Nandini was left out, a little at odds with this merging in passion. Her hands stroked the back of Shyam as she helped him empty out. And caressing Sunita's face and pampering her, stroking her.

Man and woman shuddered, whimpered and held on to each other. Overseen by one who was custodian of the man. Who belonged to whom was lost in a whirl of clutching limbs and melting and flowing body fluids. They hugged, caressed, touched and pleasured each other rapidly.

When the animalness of Shyam's thrusting had abated, Sunita held Nandini close and whispered to her, "Its wonderful to be loved by someone who has learnt everything from my Shyam."

Nandini kissed her long and deep. "Loving you both together is my way of keeping my Shyam," she replied. "Next time we will look at how you can pleasure me!"

Sunita's sparkling eyes looked deep into Nandini's large eyes and she felt she belonged. The both kissed once again and mashed their bodies together. The shuddering and trembling was incessant and they both held each other tight.

Sunita would have loved to sleep holding both of them to herself but she knew she had to return. She got up and retrieved her panties and wore them. She pulled down her bra which had just been shoved out of the way. As she pulled the gown over her head, she noticed how Nandini had fallen to a gentle snoring and Shyam was dopy too. Nude. Holding each other. She marveled at how naturally comfortable they were with themselves and with each other. Her mind traveled back to her first few times with Shyam when she hadn't worn back her clothes because every few hours Shyam would take her body in a different way and to a different place. And how used she had gotten to waking up and picking up her things scattered and intertwined with everything Shyam.

As she turned to move towards her own bedroom, she thought she saw a shadow flitting. Her heart leapt. When she looked out to the corridor it again seemed like someone had moved in the darkness. She swiftly followed that apparition to her own room. Karan was lying there. In a completely different position, it was hard to say if he just lain down in that position. She stared at him. Her hands on her wonderfully sore breasts and mind on the drenched and damp, but satiated pussy.

It was hard to say. Though if that lump was his hardon, and that damp patch was what she thought it was, it meant.... She could never be sure. She lay down next to her husband and her tired out body, relaxed from the fantastic release of sexual tensions, quickly was lost to the world of dreams........

12