Sunita Looks At Herself, At Us

Story Info
She loses sense of time looking at herself.
3k words
4.62
26.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,200 Followers

I had driven up for work and she had a working trip to make. She said she would come up and see me and then be on her way. Her beautiful casual red shirt with the black pants she was wearing made her as attractive as ever. Her skin glowing and the red of the shirt complementing her lovely natural color.

We didn't have much time and I didn't want her to get into a 'every meeting doesn't have to be sex' mood. I bit at her nipple through the top. No preliminary hug, no kiss. The right breast, the right nipple. That, experience taught me, is the more sensitive one.

She gasped and her head hunched over my head. She pulled me up and hugged me. Not moving. Face just buried in me. Taking the comfort of my broad shoulders.

My hands were on her hips – I slid my hands into her pants, into her panties and cupped her ass and kneaded. Pulling her against me, letting her feel my already hard cock.

"Baby, you want me?" she asked softly. I don't know why she felt the need to ask. My eyes, my hands, my cock were all talking to her eyes, her body and her pussy simultaneously.

I covered the lips with mine and nibbled at them. She squealed and tried to push me away. My hands came up to her breast and I claimed it for myself. She staggered back towards the table and rested her ass on it. I helped her get up. And sit comfortably, drawing her legs around my hips. We kissed wildly and as we were kissing I noticed there were mirrors around the room.

"Have you ever seen how lust laden and wanton you look?" I asked her. She was puzzled. "What are you talking about?" she wondered.

"Well, every time I touch you I see that married shy woman melt away, and a pleasure seeking lusty woman unfold.. I see you on top of me with your breasts swaying and asking to be eaten. I see you below me with your hips open wide and your lips parted as you wait to be quenched. You never see yourself like that. Ever. And then you tell me that you are not that kind of woman...... look through my eyes and you will see what Sunita becomes when she is with Shyam."

"How do you mean?" she asked, her voice thick with excitement at hearing that description of herself.

I pulled her head to me and put my lips to her ears, "Look!", I said. My hands roamed up her back as she watched in the mirror. She could see my hand in the middle of her back kneading her flesh. Bolts of electricity shot through her body as she arched her back, pressing herself against me, her eyes unable to leave the image of herself in want.

I kissed her neck, sucking in her flesh and hoping that I was close enough to her breast for the pull to be felt on her breast itself. I wanted her nipples to scream out for my touch.

Her hand went to my head and she pushed me lower. Watching as my head moved over her chest. I lipped her nipples, but the knit fabric was too thick to allow me to wet the garment enough and expose the nipple. I opened my mouth wider and mouthed the breast, tugging at the flesh and letting it go.

She pushed me away and pulled up her t-shirt bunching it just under her shoulders. Her lower lip, that full juicy lower lip, hung open with desire. My fingers traced the bra encased breasts. Lovely beautiful breasts. Apple sized. So suckable. So delectable. I pulled down the edge of the lace to expose the nipple, pink-brown and like a dessert topping waiting to be eaten.

"Oh, Shyam!" she gasped. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" the long trademark moans were well on their way.

She grabbed desperately for the strap of her bra, wanting to free herself and open out to me. But I was too eagerly at her breast to give her the space to reach the strap. My lips and tongue battled with the fabric and squeezed out her nipple. Through the corner of my eye I looked at the side mirror and could see my face mashed against her breast, her hand on my head, and her own head, sometimes thrown back, sometimes hunched over me.

"Look," I mumbled through a mouthful of nipple. She turned to look and shuddered at the sight of us locked in that battle.

She just pulled up her bra without unstrapping and released her breasts to me, squeezed out from under the garment. My tongue lapped on them, lifting them with the strokes and dragging on the nipples. And I my hand touched her tummy and slid past her pant to her crotch. I felt the dampness on her panties as I covered her crotch. I had missed the waistband of her panties. My hand was firmly in, but trapped one layer away. I caressed and pushed and touched. I felt the wetness and heat, and suddenly felt my throat and lips go dry. And I think I knew where to get them wet.....

My face traveled down. She gasped and took a huge intake of breath as I nuzzled her soft tummy and buried my face in her crotch. Her pants were an impediment now. We both wanted it out of the way right NOW!

She undid the button. And raised her hips. I peeled down the trouser. She moved to get off the table, but I pushed her back.

"I want to lie back, open to you, and let you take me. There where only you and I go together. There, where Karan has no idea of," she said huskily.

"Yes, but I want you to watch the animal in you today out in display. I want you to see yourself in the mirror. Legs open wide. My head between your legs. Your body fucking my face. Your breasts swollen and nipples erect. Your entire being out of control. Have you ever seen the real Sunita? I asked her.

Her eyes opened wide, glittering in amazement at the thought that such a thing could be possible. She smiled. A mischievous smile. "You naughty man," she whispered and lay back leaning on the wall against which the table was placed.

I pulled her pants down and carefully took it off her. Now only her panties remained. I kissed her pussy through her panties and she sat up straight. "unhhhh! Baby.....," she pulled me to her lips and kissed me fully on my lips, nibbling and sucking on me.


I dragged my lips slowly and wantonly out of her mouth....looking into her eyes and letting her know that the journey was about to begin. I kissed her chin, her neck. Now we took time to unhook and throw the bra away. Her breasts just got a caress from my cheek, no lips, no tongue. I felt their fullness against my face and let them plop as my face crossed the contour.

I moved down and kissed her navel, my hands lower peeling down the panties. She raised her hips and I rolled it down. She raised one leg to slip it off that one leg first. That opened her legs wide and I let my fingers play with the opened up lips of her pussy. She gasped and froze. I gently stretched the panties over her toes and her leg was now free and she let it down, trapping my hand between her legs.

Now only one leg was in the panties and I pushed it past the knee so it was out of the way and not bothered much about whether it slipped off fully or not. As my head moved lower, I needed her to lean back and open out so I could reach my target.

My hands went up to her breasts and I held each in my hand and pressed gently to make her lean back. I quickly pulled a chair nearer so her one foot could go on the back of the chair to give her support. Now I asked her to look in the mirror, "See how open and wild you are. Look at your self spread out there wantonly, waiting for me to sink between your legs with my head and my tongue."

"Oh, Shyam, I am not used to all this. All I know is I want you to take me there! Anything that I want to see, I can see with my eyes closed when you are with me!" she whispered.

"And neither were you used to having your pussy and your clit licked and worshipped the way I do my love," I replied. " I have to show you all the things Karan has never shown you and never can."

"Leave him out of this," she pleaded. "Come take me, I will make you forget that there is anyone called Karan."

The quintessential Sunita. Taking both her men, and wanting to keep it that way without confusing one with the other.

I reached her soft furry pussy. She had had it shaved. I knew from the sparse cover compared to the springy bush I had countered on my previous visit.

"You shaved?" I asked. She nodded her confirmation. Shy. Shy to talk about such personal things. I looked up and saw her face: laden with desire, confused at my willingness to talk, and red with the shyness from the way we were with each other. All at once. A mish mash of emotions and feelings.

I tongued her. Once. Twice. I felt her fingers tighten and dig into head. I asked her, "How can Karan not want this....!"

She answered with a thrust upward of her hips. "Faster, Shyam!" she whispered.

"Look at yourself first" I demanded. She looked. She saw herself lain back. Her love Shyam with his head between her legs. Her lips open as she struggled with the heavy breathing. Her breasts covered by his kneading fingers.

"Your fingers are in the wrong place," she said. Her hand caught my hand and she pushed my hand down. She took it between her legs and she left my hand when it got there. I knew what she wanted. But I was not going to give it so easily. I let my hand be. She hadn't taken it the full distance.

She grabbed my hand impatiently now. She held my fingers and she brought it to her pussy and let my fingers touch the wet open flesh. Those lovely fingers of hers. I kissed them licked them while they were there on the brief visit. I tried to suck her fingers into my mouth but her hands fled to my head pushing me down, now that the mission of getting my fingers into her pussy was over.

I licked with my tongue while my finger slid in and out.

"Shyam, look at us!" she moaned, newly converted to the mirror display. I had never had her reach the peak of her desires so quickly.

"Baby, are you so turned on by what you see in the mirror?" I asked while rapidly slurping and licking.

"Oh, yes, Shyam! We look so lovely! Ah! Yessssssssssss, suck me, lick me..... see how your head is bobbing up and down between my legs......! And my hands on you, urging you on.........!" she babbled. Her open deep throated moans now began. A deep gurgling sound combined with the moan of passion. "Awwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh! Yes aaaaaaaaaah!"

"Faster, faster Shyam. Take me there. Take me. Just you and I baby! Oh yes......... aaawwwwhhh, do me. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Faster, faster, faster........!" she screamed.

She squirted. Once. I pressed my fingers into the walls of her womb deep inside. She squirted once more. The gush soaked me.

"Ohhhhhhh! Aahhhhhhh! Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! See us! Oh my gaaaaawwwwwwd... I am ........... I ..... Shyam......... aaah!" she shuddered. Her hips bucked and thrashed uncontrollably.

I kept flicking the clit, wanting more and more. Wanting more of her pleasure..... her hands on my shoulders and her nails dug in. she held me there. Twitching. She was readying to push me away I knew it. But she didn't want to miss even one lick or tap of my tongue that she could take.

She took one, two three flicks. And then she pushed me away and closed her thighs. I moved up to hug her – the intensity of that hug just after she cums is amazing. She clung to me. Looked into my eyes. And her eyes wandered to the image in the mirror. I looked and our eyes caught each other in the mirror. Her hair in complete disarray. My face wet with her juices, now getting smeared on her shoulder and cheek.

my eyes took in the sight of us pressed together. In an awkward angle on that table against the wall. Wetness everywhere. Her hands on my hips rubbing me. In the mirror I saw that hand move away from my hip and between my legs. I couldn't see the hand now that it was between my legs, and I could feel her small hand on my cock. She gave me a saucy smile and undid the buttons. Her hands reached in and grabbed my cock. I stood up bursting with desire.

"Look there, Shyam!" she said. It was her turn now. "look at my hands on your cock. See how it looks. Large. Large for my small hand. But I can take as much of you as there is to take. We are made to fit each other. Fully."

She wiggled her hips forward to bring herself to the edge of the table. This was new. We had not ever done this before, and I didn't think it possible even though I had seen it in quite a few movies.

When she was on the edge, her legs spread wide and her pussy open and wet from the tongue fucking she had just received, I could see that I could enter her.

I moved closer and the moment my cock reached her open wide lips we were joined. The cock slid in effortlessly and we were locked tight. Our cheeks were pressed together as both of us had our heads turned towards the mirror to see us locked like that. She smiled at me in the mirror. And her hips moved against me. Fucking me.

I fucked back from my standing position. Hands around her holding her ass. Pulling her to me. Fucking hard. Too wet. Too sloshy. I pulled back..... and used tissues from the table to absorb some of the wetness.

Her hands in the meanwhile, caught my cock and she pumped the hardness making it worse. I thrust back into her quickly. She threw her head back. Her legs wrapped around my hips. Her hands on my shoulders. Nails digging in. her heels beat a tattoo my ass. She was laughing. Alternating between looking at me in the mirror and in my eyes directly. I saw in the mirror, her panties around the ankle of her one leg. Hanging there uselessly. No not, uselessly. Hanging there as evidence of our desperation to get at each other.

Her hands traveled down my back. She tried to reach my ass but couldn't reach down enough. I suspect that she is able to cup Karans ass when he fucks her. The certainty with which she reaches for me makes me suspect that the moment she cups his ass he cums. She tries the same with me but is not able to reach enough to cup and hold. In desperation she dug her nails into my flesh where she was able to reach.

"Fill me," she urged me on. Her cunt, her fingers, her heels and the images in the mirrors around us playing havoc with me.

I spurted into her. Holding her close, pulling her tightly to me. Feeling the scratchy hair from her pussy against me. Jerking only my hips. Into her fully embedded letting my cock do the intense talking.....

It was fully plunged into her. Staying there. The skin stretched back, letting the cockhead proudly jut out, well inside her womb. Distended and full. And then jets of cum shooting. Splashing her deep within.

She laughed. Pulled me to her. Held me close. Wiggled her hips. Squeezed me. Took every surge of cum that shot into her. Groaning. Moaning. And letting my deep plunges become shallower as the cumming slowed down from deep surges, to short thrusts and dribbles.

She lay back.... Her hips wide open and legs around me. Lazily wiggling and thrusting. I jerked and bucked with her every thrust. My cock had become ultra sensitive, slippery and messy. Yet going into spasms with her every thrust.

She swallowed as she came back to earth...... the ripple in her throat was so beautiful, highlighting the delicateness of her features.

I idly caressed her breasts and she shuddered. It provoked an unusually strong pulse in her and her pussy grabbed and at my now rapidly receding cock.

She lay back and smiled saucily, "Mister! Look at that mirror. Look at me. Look at what you have made me. You naughty man......!"

We had long forgotten that this was supposed to be a quick visit. She pulled up her hand, smeared with our juices from handling my cock.

"I am going for a bath," she announced. AS she moved towards the shower, I followed her.

My Sunita was going to need help with her washing and rinsing in the shower.......

"No!" she said, trying to shut the door. "Enough new things for a lifetime, let alone a day!" she said. The shy woman, the housewife who would not be seduced was back in full now.

I lay down on the bed hoping that when she came out she would be in no mood to go home...........

misterwho
misterwho
1,200 Followers