Sunita: Neighbour's Erotic Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajit
sajit
163 Followers

"I'm nearly there, Sunita darling......any minute," Ratheesh moaned huskily, his whole body shaking with the rising spasms. His prick hissed through her hand, the ventral vein pounding violently. His cock was going up and down like a road side water pump as his ass bounced rhythmically on the huge bed ..

"Ooooooh, you're so hard! Cum fast for us, Ratheesh!" Sania pleaded, implored and panted. " Yeah, cum on her tits" , Sunita kept urging loudly, like Sania's, Sunita's gaze was glued to the head of his cock. She was as eager to see the middle aged manshoot his cum as she was to see it splatter all over Sania's gorgeous virgin tits. Ratheesh's prick jerked mightily in Sunita's fist. "Here it comes!" finally Ratheesh howled, throwing his head and shoulders back as he heaved his hips up.

"Ummm... ummmm!" Sania whimpered splattering her lips around his balls up and down as fast as she could.

With a gurgling cry, Ratheesh's climax exploded. The cum rushed up the core of his cock and shot from his prick-hole like a deep natural spring in the Himalayas.

His silky white sperm splattered on Sania's tits in abundance, soaking the slopes, seeping into the cleft, oozing onto the nipples. Sania's felt the cream and really mused over it for a long second. She was now depraved and needed no re-thinking. Her life was made and it belonged to a slut .

Before they could think of something else, the front door bell rang! Ratheesh looked at the watch, it needed no 'rocket science' to tell. Either it was his kids or the house maid.

Both the females quickly left through the connecting door and of course, supposedly with all their garments.

Finally while reaching for his jockey shorts, Ratheesh found the torn green blouse, musky and still erotic enough for him, he decided to keep it as a souvenir.

sajit
sajit
163 Followers
12