Sunlight

Story Info
A couple tries to survive an impending apocalypse.
18.7k words
4.68
42.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
955 Followers

Dear readers

If you're looking for a stroke story, you won't find it here.

Also, this story is dark and bittersweet. Some of the dialogue and images may be disturbing to some readers. Reader discretion is advised. As always the only payment I receive are your comments and votes— I appreciate both.

So, curl up with that special person, give them a big kiss and enjoy my story I call Sunlight.

*

Arkansas has the distinction of operating some of the dirtiest coal fired power plants in the country. My job is to fix that problem. I'm a process engineer, and tonight my wife Aliana and I will be attending a black tie affair to celebrate an EPA award for emission reductions at unit two.

Sunlight reflected off of my wedding ring as I drove to the downtown Marriott. I'm glad Aliana rode with me to work today; that way, I didn't need to make another fifty mile run back to pick her up for the evening. We live on a small farm way back in the country. Aliana grows organic vegetables and other crops for quite a few high-end restaurants.

I slid my card key through the electronic door lock and walked into our room. I heard the water running in the bathroom and no sooner than I plopped myself onto the bed, the water stopped. "I'm here," I called out.

Aliana came out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around her body, running a brush through her hair. "Let me do that?" I asked.

Aliana sat on the end of the bed, and I pulled the brush through her hair. I always enjoy brushing her hair. It looked like stirred honey that flowed and ebbed around her ears and down her cheeks then softly settled on her shoulders. "Ooh, that could put me to sleep," she said as she closed her eyes.

I continued to stroke her hair, pulling it through my fingers, lifting it up and then allowing it to fall back down on her bare shoulders. I loosened the towel around her waist and pulled it clear of her body. She quickly raised her hands across her chest.

Aliana was terribly self-conscience of her breasts—they're quite small. As a matter of fact, everything about Aliana is tiny. Even when she wears her highest heels, I can rest my chin on her head. Although she just turned thirty, she could easily pass as a senior in high school.

I pulled her hands away. "Don't, please."

She dropped her hands, and rested them palm down on the bed. "I'm sorry I'm just—"

"I just happen to adore them." I leaned down and kissed each nipple gently, then continued to work the brush through her hair. "Excited about tonight?"

Aliana's face blushed. "I don't know. I'm way out of my comfort zone."

"It'll be fine." Aliana returned to the bathroom to apply her makeup while I flopped back down on the bed. "Ooh, I'm pooped," I said as I hit the bed with a thud.

I caught Aliana out of the corner of my eye. She pushed the bathroom door back, keeping it ajar. I watched her wiggle a small black thong up her legs, adjusting it just so. She turned one way then the other. I saw her smile as she admired her own figure. I watched her slip her toes into smoky black thigh-highs, rolled them up her legs, then tug them up her thighs. Her fingers ran up and down her legs, making minor adjustments to the nylons. She picked her shoes up by their straps and walked out.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. "Will you do the buckles?"

I pulled her legs over the side of the bed then I held the back of each calve with my hand and slipped her shoes on. I worked the pins into the straps.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"It's nothing. Really."

There are times like these I wish I could pop the thought bubble above her head, letting whatever she's thinking spill out for me to read. My hand skimmed over her thigh. "You have nice legs."

"I'm kind of scared."

"You'll do just fine." I patted my hand down on the bed and Aliana crawled along the side till she was lying beside me. I could sense there was something else eating away at her.

"Didn't go so hot at the doctors today did it?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"I'm afraid so. What did he say?"

"Ah, I'm allergic to the medication. Back to square one."

"We'll keep trying. I want a child, too. We'll keep trying."

I took my shower, and put my best suit on. As I looped tie under and over, I heard Aliana talking to herself. I peeked out of the bathroom door and witnessed Aliana trying in vain to insert beige-colored half-crescent inserts into her strapless bra. In frustration, she yanked them out and threw them on the bed. "Damn it to hell anyway."

I knew but asked anyway. "What's wrong?"

"What a waste of time."

I smiled at her dilemma. "I wouldn't bother with them."

Aliana pulled her bra out from her body. "There's not enough there to keep each other company."

"Aliana, don't worry about things you can't fix."

"I'm not." She left the inserts where she tossed them, and snatched her dress out of the closet and disappeared into the bedroom. Several minutes went by before she stepped back out. She turned her back to me. "Zip me up?"

I didn't notice until I had the zipper and hooks fastened. "Oh, man! You look unbelievably sexy. Talk about a little black dress."

"Mary told me to minimize the bad, emphasize the good."

"Remind me to give Mary a big kiss when we get back." Aliana's black dress showed every curve of her body. A slit on the right side went up almost to her waist. When Aliana walked to the end of our room and back, every other step would flash a glimpse of tan skin where her stocking top ended.

Aliana noticed, too. "Wow, she cut that slit up high didn't she?" She looked over at me. "I don't know about this. I have a pair of sheer black pantyhose in the suitcase. Perhaps I'd—"

"NO! I mean no. You're fine. More than fine. Trust me here Aliana." I slid my finger down the slit of her dress and then I tweaked her nipple. "Oh look," I said as I tapped my watch, "Time to go." She smiled and we headed for the elevator.

I've been to banquets before, and this one was no different. Bland food was served, awards were given out, speeches were made, and hands were shaken. Aliana and I mingled with the crowd. That's when I noticed Tony heading our way. Tony is the company bean counter. He and I don't see eye-to-eye, and basically, he's a pain in the ass. He's not married, and thinks he's God's gift to women.

Tony, drink in hand, had a toothsome brunette with coal black hair that cascaded down her shoulders standing next to him. A black dress with a décolleté neckline struggled to contain her ample bust. Her dress was microscopically short and hinted at a pair of legs that were never-ending. I have to admit it, she was a looker and every man's eyes seemed luminescent when she walked by. I felt Aliana's hands tighten around my arm.

Tony had consumed a few too many drinks. We made the usual introductions and learned the woman's name was Lily. Tony held his drink out in front of him and smiled mischievously at Aliana. "Why don't you come over here and stand next to Lily? Maybe those tiny tits of yours might get jealous and grow enough so you have a legitimate reason to own a bra."

I felt Aliana shake. She bolted from me and ran out of the hall. "You asshole!" Lily said as she threw her drink into his face. She turned and walked away.

I chewed on Tony's ass. He was damn lucky I didn't punch him in the face. I figured Aliana went upstairs. I missed the elevator and had to wait. By the time I made it back to our room, Aliana was out on the balcony staring out at the city.

"Tony is an ass. He was drunk." Aliana didn't say a word. "I like what you have, you know that don't you?" I don't know why, but I unzipped her dress and gently slid it down her arms. She didn't stop me; so I pushed it down pass her hips until it was a puddle around her shoes. I tossed her dress into our room.

My fingers lingered on her strapless bra. It joined her dress on the floor. Aliana stood on the balcony, wearing nothing but a black thong along with her stockings and heels. Even though we were up fourteen floors, I never thought she'd stand out here for the entire world to see. I've never known Aliana to be like this. My hands ran up her sides to rest on her breasts and I allowed her nipples to slip through my fingers. I kissed the nape of her neck. I squeezed her breasts gently. Aliana remained silent.

We heard someone at the door. I kissed her cheek. "Right back." I opened the door to a young man from room service. Apparently, my friend Paul sent a bottle of champagne up so Aliana and I could celebrate. I walked over to the dresser for my wallet to give the guy a tip when I saw this huge grin on his face. I looked over and noticed Aliana standing in the room, naked from the waist up; she stood there messing with the tops of her stockings. Her hair flowed down over her shoulders.

She straightened up and smiled at us. "Hi."

I was so shocked I didn't say a word, I just handed him a twenty. He pushed my hand back. "Already have my tip." He grinned at me. "Lucky man." He walked out of the room with a noticeable bulge in his pants.

I turned toward Aliana. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't excite you anymore."

"That's bullshit! What do you think I was trying to do out there?" I practically yelled as I pointed at the open balcony door.

"What's this all about? You've never acted this way before, standing outside like that, flashing that guy your body.

"You don't look at me," Aliana began, "You don't touch me anymore. The guy downstairs was right. I can't help it I'm small." Aliana pounded her fists on the desk. "I'm so sick and tried of being a woman trapped in an adolescent's body!" Tears cut through her mascara.

Tony, you son-of-a-bitch I thought. You really pushed Aliana's button tonight.

She walked over and stood in front of a large mirror that hung just above the desk. Aliana turned her back to me, and rested her hands on the back of a chair. I sat on the edge of the bed and from my vantage point I could see her face in the reflection of the mirror.

"You may not like what you have under your shirt, but I do. Aliana, falling in love with someone is like buying a used car. You don't get to pick out the options."

Neither of us said a word. I sat on the edge of the bed while Aliana stood with her back towards me. I could see her wiping a stray tear from her cheeks every now and then in the mirror.

Aliana turned towards me. "You'd like someone like Lily wouldn't you?" She was wringing her hands together. "Please, tell me the truth."

"There's no one else. Never has been, never will be."

"This evening," Aliana began, "When I was getting dressed, I thought for sure you'd come inside the bathroom and mess around with me. I left the door ajar so you could watch me put my stockings on. I got dressed up early 'cause I wanted you to look. She sat beside me on the bed. "If I don't do anything for you anymore, we'll never have a child."

So that was the root of her anxiety tonight. We've been trying for a child for the longest time. She can't handle the medicine to increase her fertility, so she found some off the wall crap on the Internet on how to get pregnant. I'm not happy with it. I don't enjoy getting woke up a two in the morning for sex because the Ganges River had crested. I could see how Aliana believed I didn't respond to her like she wanted. Try to get an erection at that hour in the morning when you're still half asleep. Damn it anyway.

I put my hand on her thigh, and then slowly my fingers inched their way up lingering where the welt of her thigh high stocking met the smooth softness her skin. "I enjoyed the show. How do you know I wasn't thinking of doing this?"

My finger wiggled inside the front of her thong and I brushed her short moist hairs with the back of my knuckle. I lingered there for a minute and soon my finger was surrounded with Aliana's wetness.

I leaned her back onto the bed, my fingers still exploring the treasure between her legs. "Or maybe I was thinking of this." I kissed her breasts, rolling her nipples between my lips.

Aliana started to cry then she pulled herself in. "I'm sorry... it's just..."

I pulled her close, making escape from the building heat of my body impossible. My mouth fell on hers and I devoured her lips and their wetness. Aliana, alight with lust, I saw her eyes glow with desire. Her breaths came in gasps and gulps as I twisted her moist hairs covering her entrance around my fingertip. She arched her back. My hands ran up her legs, pushing the soft silky nylon down just a bit, exposing more of her skin to my fingers. Caressing her thighs and delving a finger, then two, into the most intimate part of her body. Aliana writhed against my touch. Air seemed to rush from her lungs while she pushed my fingers deeper into her hot, wet, entrance.

She grabbed at my pants, her fingers fumbled with my belt, till at last my clothes were a scattered pile on the floor. I lay on top of Aliana, her body throbbing. Hot lusty thoughts filled my soul. I could hear the roaring of my blood in my ears. Aliana drew her fingernails across my bare back in long never ending movements.

I was so desperate to feel our bodies become one, I reached behind my back and yanked her panties to one side. I straddled her, pulling Aliana's hair from behind her head, tossing it loosely around her breasts. I wanted to lose myself in her hair, drowning in its texture. I leaned over, and I pulled her hair though my fingers, taking in the aroma. I kissed the lipstick from her lips. I kissed her eyes. Then I found her breasts and kissed and licked them until her nipples were puffy, hard, and just aching for more of my lips.

The heat of her body mingled with her perfume and became overwhelming. I palmed her body with my hands as they moved agonizingly slow following the contours of every fold, every inch, and every intimate part of Aliana's body. Aliana was mine. Her muscles tightened, she fisted the sheets of the bed, and her legs trembled under my touch.

The naked desire in her eyes became intoxicating, almost frightening. I slid a fingertip around her entrance. Her interior heat was so hot. So wet. Aliana was ready for me. My finger touched just inside her entrance—she moaned—then I moved my finger around again, rubbing her slick hot juice on to my cock. Aliana's legs spread apart, welcoming me with taunts of alluring delights yet to come.

My fingers moved up, finding her hard little clit and I rubbed it, feeling it stiffen even more with each touch. I tugged on it, pinched it, then grazed over it with a slight circular motion of my palm. Aliana's legs snapped together and she reached down to my hand. "Ohmygoddon'tstop!"

I pulled her legs up, spreading them apart as I did. I dug her heels into the bed locking her in place. Beyond ready, I placed my cock at her wet entrance and pushed slightly, causing Aliana to clinch a fist full of sheets in her hands. I slipped inside her; her body devoured my iron hard cock with her wetness. Her muscles pulled and tugged on my member. I pushed deeper into Aliana. She screamed. Aliana's fingernails dug into my back. Her legs found freedom and they wrapped around my waist, holding me prisoner deep inside her.

Aliana's cunt swelled and tightened around my cock. She came in a shudder, shaking, and screaming as a flood of hot liquid drenched my cock. My body tightened. My cock twitched inside her, and then exploded, pumping my seed deep within her. I felt her body deeply vibrate, all the way down to her toes.

For a few seconds we both caught our breaths. I rolled off of her, my cock making a long wet streak down the inside of her thigh as my stiffness left me. We lay there beside each other saying nothing, our fingers entwined. We then touched each other softly. I love my wife. I know she loves me.

I swung my feet out over the bed. Aliana had propped herself up and rested her head in her hand. Over my shoulder I noticed my seed mixed with her juice slowly meander down her thigh. I raised an eyebrow. "That was something. You need a warm towel?"

Aliana lay back on the bed, her legs splayed for me, still smiling. "In a little bit. I'm still—"

"Enjoying it?"

"Ooh, damn Walter... I went around the world and it almost did me in."

I tugged her stocking up one leg, pulling it tight against her smooth skin. "That's the way it is supposed to be," I said while I worked on her other stocking. "You want me to take your heels off?"

Aliana's fingers caressed the short hairs between her legs as she smiled to herself. "No... I feel sexy with them on."

I warmed a washcloth with some water and returned to Aliana still on the bed with her legs spread apart. I nudged off her thong—it was saturated from our lovemaking—and tossed it on to the floor. I touched her between the legs with my towel and she jumped. I looked at her face, still red and glowing. "Walter, we've got to do this again. She rolled a nipple between her thumb and forefinger, then Aliana's fingers moved back and forth across her small triangle of hair between her legs. Then they toyed with the tops of her stockings.

"What do you say we crack open that bottle of bubbly?" I walked naked across the room while Aliana's eyes followed me. I worked on the cork and soon a loud 'pop' echoed between the walls. By the time I had the glasses filled, Aliana had walked over to me. I offered her a glass. She rose up on tiptoes and kissed me, then led me over to the balcony.

I stopped. I didn't have a thread on my body, Aliana, clad only in her stockings and heels, slid the door open, then she stepped out. She tugged on my hand. I was nervous. I wasn't planning on standing outside naked. But it was dark, so what the hell, I took a step out. I placed my hand on Aliana's shoulder. "I love you," I whispered. I moved my cold glass down the curve of her spine.

Aliana's shoulders came up. "Ooh, that's cold."

I moved the glass between the cheeks of her butt. I watched them tighten.

"Walter, I'm sorry. I was being selfish. I just wanted—"

"Aliana, when we get back home, some things are going to change." Aliana reached over and held my stiffening cock in her hand.

"Some things already have. I love you Walter."

****

Just before noon we left for home. I was surprised to see my 'blue jean' Aliana opted for a pastel green skirt, complete will all the accessories for the ride home. The long drive seemed to go by quickly. We pulled down our lane and I shut off the car. I carried the luggage in the house, and when I turned around, Aliana had slipped off one of her heels. "Oh no, not so fast," I said.

"Why? There's work to be done around here."

"I know, but since you told me I don't look anymore. Well, guess what? I'm going to look."

I slowly stripped Aliana down to just her white bikini panties. "Don't move!" I said sternly.

She covered her bare breasts with her arms. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Arms to your side," I commanded. "I'll be right back."

I ran back to the bedroom and quickly returned with a few of her things under my arm. "Come over here." Aliana walked to me. She sat beside me and I worked a pair of white socks on her feet. I put her sneakers on. "There, we're ready."

Aliana stood. "Ready for what?"

"Gardening. There're weeds to hoe."

"Not like this!" she announced.

"You told me I don't look, so now I'm going to look." When I reached out she sat on the floor in defiance.

"Don't you dare!" she protested. "Someone will see me."

"You gave the guy at the hotel an eyeful. Get up!"

"No. No. NO!"

I reached down and scooped her off the floor, putting her over my shoulder. She pounded her fists on my back as she screamed out to let her go. I carried her out to the garden, Aliana kicking and pounding as I went. I picked up a hoe on the way over to the asparagus patch then I dropped her onto her feet. She tried to cover herself with her hands and arms.

rwsteward
rwsteward
955 Followers