Sunning By The Pool

Story Info
A wife and friend enjoy the pool
3.5k words
4.07
199.1k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man oh man, away two weeks and finally back home! Three days early to boot! I couldn’t wait to see my baby. I just know she’s going to be surprised when I walk in.

Pulling up to the house I saw our friend Julie’s car in the driveway. That was fine with me. With any luck they would be laying by the pool and I could get a glimpse of her wonderful body.

I parked out on the curb of the street and went into the house. Thank God the A/C was on. The cool blast immediately fogged up my sunglasses as I called out to Kelley. No answer, must be by the pool I hoped. It was about 2 o’clock in the afternoon as I walked into the kitchen and noticed the blender, tequila, and the margarita mix on the counter. Good for them, they were probably out sunning and giddy by now. I walked to the sliding glass door that led to the pool deck and stopped dead in my tracks. Lying by the pool were my lovely wife and just as wonderful Julie, topless!

They were laying in deck chairs closer to our bedroom sliding glass door so I eased to the room and peeked out from the vertical blinds. My god, two sets of wonderful breasts lay not more than 5 feet from my view. I took in the differences immediately. My wife Kelley is blond, her areolas light as her nipples are too. Julie’s hair is a beautiful straight black with very dark areolas. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. My cock began to stir admiring the contrasts of these two women and wondering what lay beneath Julie’s bikini bottom. Was her pussy trimmed? Was it shaved? My fantasies spun through my head as my hand absently rubbed my hardening cock.

A few minutes passed and I quickly withdrew from the door! I thought I had been caught. Both bolted upright and looked back towards the bedroom. My heart raced and then I noticed their stares were directed towards the fence gate. Each attempted to cover their tits with their hands as I heard Kelley yell, “one minute please.” They put their tops on and then I noticed the pool service man enter into my view. Man is not really a word; a boy of about twenty one would be closer. Dressed in flip flops and swimmer trunks he began his chore of pool care. I wondered how long he had watched and viewed the naked breasts of my wife and friend.

Kelley and Julie picked up their glasses and margarita pitcher much to my dismay and I assume the pool boy’s made their way towards the other door. I was trying to figure out what to say when they discovered me in the house three days early. I started for the bedroom door that led to the great room and stopped as I heard them talking in the kitchen and giggling like school girls.

“You see his face,” Julie asked Kelley. “I thought he was going to explode after you yelled at him,” she laughed.

“He’s so cute and young. Wonder how long he had been watching us?” Kelley replied.

“Must have been for awhile.” “Did you notice the bulge in his shorts?” Julie asked.

“My word woman, you’re married!” my wife said.

“Yes I am,” Julie said. “I’m also tipsy and extremely horny as you are too!” “Let’s have some fun with him and tease a little bit,” Julie said.

That’s all I heard as the blender went on and they each went to the bathroom in the hall. I scatted back to the bedroom and opened the door out to the pool deck about an inch so I could hear what was going on. I was a little jealous but sporting a throbbing hard on waiting to see how far the girls would tease him. I must admit it was quite exciting to think that my wife would flirt. I knew it would be just a prick tease to leave him with a hard on and a tale for his friends.

Kelley and Julie made their way back to the pool deck with a fresh pitcher of margaritas and mischief in store. I could now here them whispering and giggling to each other. Their chairs were butted up next to each other about 5 feet from me and at a slight angle. I was close enough to smell the coconut scented suntan oil. After another whisper and giggles both girls began taking their bikini tops off and flung them to the next chair by their sides. Butterflies twinged in my stomach as I noticed both ladies nipples were much harder than before. My wife has thick stubby nipples. Julie’s were the same but each nipple a good half an inch in length. My shaft was now throbbed as precum stained the front of my trousers. I watched and continued stroking my cock as the pool boy tried desperately not to look at these two vixens rubbing oil onto their stomachs, breasts, and arms.

I’ve never seen someone work as slow as he did that day. I almost laughed aloud as he slipped and damn near fell into the pool while trying to steal glances at the girls chests. Julie then whispered something into Kelley’s ear and picked up the suntan oil. She called for the pool guy to come there. Both girls were laying in similar poses, their legs apart on the chairs and breasts displayed to the sun.

I could tell he was nervous and embarrassed as he ever so slowly walked up to them. He started to reach for the oil thinking Julie wanted him to put some on her all the while trying unsuccessfully to hide the bulge in his shorts.

“No silly,” she said. “We think you’ve been working too hard.” “You need to take a break, soak up some sun and have a frozen drink” she said.

He stammered something I couldn’t make out and she told him again to take a load off. He sat in the chair that Julie had pulled up next to hers and she handed him a margarita. They began talking about his job and Julie suggested that he needed some oil to heighten his tan.

My wife poured lotion onto his tanned stomach and Julie began oiling his calves. Watching these two took on a surreal wonder for me as each worked the oil into his skin obviously enjoying their little game. I wondered at what point this would end and how far they were willing to go. I was shaking a little now as Kelley leaned over him. Her 36C tits were swinging slowly just inches from his face. Julie was sitting at the end of his chair by his feet and would let her tits rub against his legs each time she reached to apply oil on his thighs. Her dark nipples were slick with oil and fully extended. I paid closer attention to my wife as her circular motions worked their way from his chest and arms to the waistband of his trunks. I thought that now the tease would end as every inch of his body was covered with suntan oil.

The pool boy was obviously in heaven. I watched this young kid, lying back sipping frozen margaritas, as two luscious ladies in their late thirties rubbed his body with increasingly wanton lust. His arousal was not hidden by the nylon thin trunks. His cock looked to have extended all the way to the top of his shorts as Julie’s hands worked up the legs under the fabric. I watched her hands creep slowly forward and apparently massaging his balls and cock! My mind raced! What the fuck were these girls doing? Kelley began pushing her tits in front of his face almost daring him to suck them. I almost came and a sinking feeling hit my stomach. Surely they were not going to go any further?

“OK, all done,” Kelley announced and stood up, removing her tits from his face. Julie sat up releasing her hand from his crotch. I left out a small sigh of relief as Kelley picked up the pitcher and said it was time for another round. Julie followed her into the house. I snickered a little as this poor boy turned to watch two topless ladies walk away from him. He vigorously stroked his cock watching their swaying asses disappear into the house.

“Jesus Kelley, his cock is as thick as my arm!” Julie exclaimed. “I’ve GOT to see it.” You’ve GOT to see it!”

“I am so turned on.” “I’m soaking wet!” Kelley said. “One more pitcher of these and I don’t know what I might do!” My pulse raced as the blender drowned out their voices. Did I hear my wife correctly? I replayed the words in my mind over and over again. I cursed under my breath wishing I could here what they were saying or what they were planning.

I watch them walk back to their chairs. Their breasts bounced slightly with each step. Kelley sat down on the edge of his chair by his side and Julie took up her last spot at the end of his chair and refilled his drink. Julie commented that they had not finished putting oil on him and began rubbing his thighs again. My wife, more brazen now, stood up behind his chair, leaned over his face with her tits and began massaging his chest and stomach again.

At this point the pool guy had lost his bashfulness. He began sucking Kelley’s turgid nipple deep into his mouth while pulling and pinching her other with his thumb and fore finger.

Kelley watched Julie intently and began working her fingers underneath his waistband.

Julie must have grabbed his cock with her slick hands as she mouthed something silently to my wife, her eyes widening. I could see her hands moving back and forth through the thin fabric and thought that surely they would stop at this. I could see the guy’s hips slowly moving back and forth as she continued to massage what appeared to be a nice sized cock.

“Damn Kelley, you have got to get a feel of this,” Julie insisted. My legs began to shake as Kelley began rolling down his shorts exposing Julie’s tiny hand wrapped around the thickest, brownest cock I’ve ever seen.

“Oh shit,” Kelley exclaimed. I was impressed and jealous as both women giggled nervously and began stroking his cock, one hand atop another, the oil glistening on his shaft. Kelley squirted a fresh glob of oil onto his shaft as both girls worked his crank up and down. He began alternating his attention from one of my wife’s tits to the other. Jesus, I thought. Are they going to jack him off till he comes? No, they were going to fuck him, my mind screamed. I couldn’t imagine my wife or the married Julie ever doing this. Yet I watched and released my cock from its confines and began stroking the hardest dick I’ve ever had.

My wife reached down with one hand and removed her bikini bottoms and straddling the deck chair, exposing her untanned bottom and wet pouty slit to the pool boy. Her head bobbed down to his massive cock and sucked the tip into her mouth. She and Julie continued to slowly jack his veiny oil slicked shaft as Kelley sucked more of his cock into her mouth. I watched in envy as this lucky bastard began licking my wife’s cunt from clit to ass as Julie now sucked and licked his big balls. I could hear him moan into Kelley’s pussy as his hips began to buck, sweat and oil glistened from his young lean body.

I heard a pop as Kelley removed her mouth from his cock, telling him not to cum yet. She sat up, burying her ass and cunt onto the boys face completely smothering his head. Julie lifted up, removed her bottoms exposing a nicely trimmed black haired pussy. Her puffy pinkish red lips were already wet as she straddled the chair on shaking legs and began to lower her crotch onto his throbbing veined dick. I watched fascinated and with an aching hardon as her dark pussy began it’s decent onto his cock. She had her hands on either side of the chair, her head looking back to watch as his cock began to force its way into her cunt. As the head made its way in, she looked up to Kelley and mouthed O FUCK and slowly eased down onto his thick pole.

My wife’s hips began a lewd hunching of the pool boy’s face in a crude and grinding way as she watched her friend’s pussy engulf the plum sized head and first inches of his shaft. Kelley’s hips began jerking in a fast frenzied motion as she ground her cunt into his face and nose while moaning loudly. I knew from my past experiences that she was cumming and cumming hard.

Julie now had worked about half of his shaft into her pussy as Kelley finished her orgasm, humping her ass more slowly now. His entire face was engulfed in her ass and cunt. I wondered if his tongue had made its way to her small puckered ass. Lifting herself off of his soaked face, my wife watched intently as the pool boy now began lurching his hips upward, driving the full length and girth into her friend’s pussy. Julies head was now thrown back, her neck arching, the muscles in her arms straining as he began furiously plowing into her cunt. Her head fell onto his chest and her fingernails dug into his arms as her first orgasm rocked her body. I could hear her ragged panting and sweet moans as her cunt orgasmed around his thick brown cock.

My balls ache and heaved as I watched my lovely wife walk behind her and began licking his shaft from behind as Julies ass lifted allowing her the pleasure. Kelley’s attention must have been on Julie’s pussy also as she moaned again of her approaching orgasm. She crammed her hips down onto his shaft, grinding her ass onto Kelley’s face. My cum exploded onto the blinds as I watched my wife grab his fat cock from her pussy and began sucking wantonly like a slut in heat. Rivers of cum streamed from my cock as I watch my lovely sweet wife suck and lick her friend’s musky juices from his shaft. The young boy’s hips jerked up and down and his large balls cinched upward as he began to unload his jism into Kelley’s sucking mouth. She pulled her face from his cock and a big spurt of hot white cum blasted her mouth and chin. She then pushed his pulsing fat shaft back into Julie’s pussy.

Julie began humping like crazy, cumming again as she drained his large balls into the depths of her womb. She collapsed again onto his chest. Finally, she lifted herself from him, sweat pouring down her face, cum pouring from her open cunt onto his shaft and stomach. Kelley immediately began working her tongue onto his balls and shaft, lapping up their juices. She began sucking his cock; her tiny hand only halfway around his shaft was pumping like mad. I knew at this point she had to have the fucking her friend had just received. He never lost his hardness as she bent over the chair and told him to fuck her.

I was numb and petrified as he stood up and got behind her. I has just watched his fat cock rock Julie’s cunt and now he was about to screw my wife. She had already told me that my cock was the biggest she had had. I knew at this point he was going to give her the fuck of her life and I sat there and watched him begin to satisfy my wife. His cock swayed back and forth appearing even larger as he passed within inches of my prying eyes. He approached her upturned ass and spread her cheeks with his hands. Only a foot or so separated them and my view. The scent of sex filled my nose as my cock filled my hand. He pressed his fat cockhead to the lips of her swollen pussy and she cried out as he began his assault on her flowing cunt. I was thinking to myself there was no way in hell he could fit such a monster into my wife’s blond little pussy. I’ve always thought my cock was above average at maybe seven inches. Although his was a little longer, it was the girth that was impressive. The slit on his cock head was at least an inch long and his dick wide at the head and thicken more down towards the base. His balls were much larger than mine and hung low in their sack.

Young and eager he was, smooth he was not. I could tell he had never had two such lustful and experienced women in his life. As soon as the head penetrated her cunt he grabbed her hips and began trying to sink his massive meat to her very depths. Kelley let out a scream and turned her head to him, warning him to take it slower. He tried at first but I could tell her cunt must have been too good for him to obey. His young hips began bucking as his meat drove deeper and deeper into her pussy. She looked up to Julie and cried out as he began stuffing more of his cock into her womb. Her cries of pain soon turned to grunts and moans as he worked the entire shaft to the very depths of her cunt. On and on he pumped with renewed stamina from his earlier orgasm. I watched dumbfounded as he pounded her cunt without slowing for well over ten minutes. Her hand was rapidly stroking her clit as her orgasms swepted her away. My wife’s face was turned towards me, her eyes closed, her mouth open with ragged breath and moans. He was giving her the fuck that every woman craves and desires.

Julie got in front of Kelley and lifted her head to her swollen opened pussy. The pool boy began slamming his cock into Kelley, his balls flinging up against her cunt on each stroke. Kelley moaned into Julie’s cunt that she was cumming as the pool boy grabbed her hips and pushed his dick to the hilt. Julie had now worked her hips under my wife’s head and was grabbing her by the back of the head, forcing Kelley’s moaning mouth deeper into her cunt. The pool boy’s thrusts from behind my wife quickened to short hard pumps forcing Kelley’s mouth onto Julie’s pussy. Julie loudly announced she was cumming as the boy slammed his cock into Kelley’s cunt and emptied his heaving nuts.

He pulled out as I shot my second load into the air and onto the sliding glass door. He slowly withdrew his dick, wet and dripping with cum. White streams of jism flowed out of her and onto the pool deck. Kelley managed to turn around and plopped down on the chair sitting next to Julie. Both girls were flushed with red cheeks and heaving breasts from their orgasms. Julie reached out and grabbed his wilting cock pulling him towards her mouth. She began licking his wet shaft from head to base causing him to jerk. Wrapping her hand around his cock she began sucking him and pumping his shaft deeper into her mouth. Amazingly he responded. My God I thought. How many times can this kid go?

His cock was soon fully hard again. His hands were on the back of Julie’s head as Kelley watched and began fingering her flowing cunt. Julie grabbed his cock and pointed it towards my wife’s mouth. Now both girls were licking and sucking this very one lucky fucker’s cock. Within five minutes he started moaning and began spraying his cum onto the girl’s faces and open mouths. I watched shocked and awed as Kelley jacked the last of his cum into her greedy mouth.

He actually thanked the girls and told them he had to clean two other pools that day. Kelley and Julie watched him as he slipped his trunks on over his still wet cock. I heard Julie tell him they were having a little get together tonight and if he wasn’t doing anything to come on by. Still a little embarrassed he asked if they were sure. The girls laughed and my sweet little wife replied that he could come by anytime. Just as he was going out the gate he turned and said he had a roommate that liked to party and could he bring him along. Julie responded with a hell yes causing both to giggle. I watched as both girls layed back onto their pool chairs. I pulled my pants up from around my ankles and wondered how I would be able to view tonight’s party and if I actually wanted to. My hardening cock gave me the answer. Now to find a motel and a plan.