Sunny Loves it in Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Although her ass is highly erogenous, like most of the women I know, Sunny can't climax just from being fucked there. After the long, blissful period of my cock plunging in and out, her mountain of pleasure was on the verge of its avalanche; she knew it was time to cum. "Put your hand on my clit," she directed me.

I was well aware of how wet she was so I rubbed my fingers against her pussy lips for lubrication before starting to massage around Sunny's swollen clit. "Ooooo! Ooooo! Yeah! Yeah, like that," she urged me to continue. "Fuck me faster, too."

As she had asked, I took over the pace, driving my cock into Sunny harder and faster. I synchronized the movements of my hand that was caressing her clit and the thrusts of my cock into her ass. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" she whimpered, in unison with the combined movements.

Sunny's hips started swiveling, driving her knees into the mattress while her ass fucked back to meet me, just as hard and as fast as I was ramming my cock into her. Her whole upper body thrashed in front of me and I leaned forward and wrapped my other arm around her hips to keep her from falling over. Sunny cried and moaned and whimpered and urged me to keep fucking her and not to stop.

"Yes!" she cried out joyously as she started cumming. Sunny's hips kept swiveling and her ass kept slamming back to meet me and she bucked up and down under me. I stayed with her, enjoying her cumming almost as much as she did, fucking her ass with long hard strokes and massaging her pussy in rhythm with those strokes.

Sunny climaxed, her back jerking and her legs clenching. After her orgasm, all her muscles relaxed completely and she started to fall forward. My arms around her hips supported her and guided her and let her land face down with the pillow under her belly and her arms at her sides. I stayed with her and when she was lying on the bed, I continued fucking my cock into her ass as hard as ever until I felt a great wave of bliss, centering on my cock. "Ahhhh", I signed as I climaxed, ejaculating with three spurts of semen into my condom.

Sunny lay face down on her bed, happy and satisfied. I lay on top of her, equally contented. After my cock had softened and slipped out of her ass, I got to my feet and she rolled over onto her side. I lay back beside her and we shared another hug and kiss, affectionate but not passionate. All our passion had been spent, and extremely well spent.

"That was wonderful, George," she whispered to me. "I'm so glad I found that article in the newspaper. I'll keep my eyes open for more like it."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Sunny and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12