Sunny Surprise

Story Info
A day in the sun brings unexpected surprises
1.2k words
4.2
27.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved days like this. Bright sunshine with a little breeze. It felt like heaven on her skin. After a week of crazy clients, phones ringing off the hook & the next big crisis to handle, this is exactly what she needed. To spend a little time in the sun with a good book, some great tunes & something to cool off with. She gathered her book, a radio, her cell phone & a glass of tea & headed outside. Her bare shoulders rejoiced in the warm rays. It felt so good. She put everything on the little table beside the lounge. Turned the radio on to her favorite XM station & started adjusting the back of the lounge for the right angle to the sun.

As she was adjusting the back of the lounge she noticed her next door neighbor Judy & her eighteen year old son Donnie out doing yard work. With no privacy fence between them it wasn't hard to see & hear everything that was going on.

"How are you Di?" Judy asked from her side of the fence. She was a pleasant woman with a great smile. If you had an image of what the typical mom would be, it would be Judy.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How are you as she walked towards the fence so they wouldn't be yelling across the yard at each other.

"I'm just fine thanks. I'm about to go up on the deck & enjoy some sun. It's a beautiful day"

"That it is." Di said as she watched Judy climb the stairs to her deck. "Enjoy."

"Hi Miss Di." He said.

She almost jumped. She hadn't seen Donnie come up to the side of her on his side of the fence. They were standing less than four feet apart. As she turned to return the greeting she noticed that he was staring at her breasts.

She had her favorite top on. It was a sheer black peasant tube top, gathered around the bodice. She knew he could see her dark nipples though the top. She felt a shiver of excitement at the thought.

"Afternoon Donnie." As she spoke, his eyes lifted from her chest to her face. She expected him to lower his head & blush when she caught him staring. Instead he looked directly into her eyes & smiled. She was pleasantly surprised by the boldness of his spirit. He reminded her of herself at that age. She found her nipples getting harder.

Donnie was a lanky teenager. All arms & legs & they seemed to get tied up occasionally. But he had an open smile & a contagious laugh. He would be a handsome man one day.

He looked down at her rising nipples & smiled. "I better get back to work before mom rips me a new one.'

"See ya later Donnie." She said as she walked back to her patio.

Since she wanted her tits to have the best sunlight she pulled the end of the lounge toward Judy & Donnie up & settled in.

She read for a while. Good story but between the warmth of the sun & eyes moving back & forth on the page, she was getting sleepy.

She could hear Judy & Donnie still outside but she thought she would take a chance. She checked for signs of life in the house in front of her. With none to be found, she pulled her tube top down to expose her double d's to the sun. It felt delicious.

To add to her excitement, she had recently been given a set of nipple rings with chains in between. Having them on kept her nipples perpetually hard. She loved them.

She knew that if Donnie happened to look up at when he was at the right angle he would see her laying there almost topless. Knowing that turned her on.

She laid there for a while. Lost in the sensations. She decided this was too good not to share & snapped a picture of her tit with her cell phone. She then sent it off to a couple men to tease. She loved knowing she had the power to make men squirm. She smiled at the thought . She closed her eyes again, drifting off to sleep.

She felt him there, standing. You know that sense you have when you know you are being watched? She decided not to let him know she was awake to see what he would do.

It had aroused her from dreams of a slow sensual fuck. She was so wet she could smell it. If she could smell it, so could he. She really needed a touch.

Donnie gathered his thoughts. Since he had spotted the slightest hint of her tits in the sun he has had a hard on that wouldn't quit. Thank God his mom had an appointment to go to. The thought of trying to explain it to his mom sent shivers up his spine.

He moved closer to her. He had to touch them. They looked so beautiful, glistening with sweat, draped in chains. He had never seen anything so hot.

He stood there for a moment. Not wanting to make a sound to wake her. He took a deep breath & reached for a chain. As he tugged just a little, he noticed both nipples move & start getting harder. "God she has perfect nipples." he thought. So big. He got down on his knees next to the lounge, getting ever closer to those lovely nipples that seemed to be calling his name. Taking another deep breath, he licked his lips & slipped them down around his waiting target.

She moaned. She couldn't believe he was actually sucking on her tit. God it felt good. But she didn't want him to stop so she still kept on pretending she was sleeping. Hmmm..he was sucking on it like a hungry child. Harder, so hard that it seemed to have a direct connection to her clit.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum!!!" she screamed in her head. She was breathing hard. This boy knew exactly what he was doing.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

He pulled on the other nipple, squeezing harder as he sucked all of her tit into his mouth creating a suction. Perfect tits.

"I've got to cum on them." he thought. With that he stood back up & unzipped his shorts, freeing his cock that was so hard that it was throbbing. It wouldn't take long.

His cock was covered in pre-cum making stroking very easy. He grabbed hard, wishing it was her mouth around it but settling for looking at those luscious tits. Harder he stroked, staring at them.

"Oh fuck' escaped his lips as he erupted in a long stream of cum that covered her tits, neck & up on her lips.

She didn't move.

Just as he was about to lick his cum off from her he heard his mother open the back door.

"Donnie?" she called

He put his spent cock back in his shorts, zipped up & took off to the side of his house. He hopped the fence & walked up to his mom.

"Yeah Mom." he answered.

"You look hot honey, why don't you come on in & cool off." Judy told her son.

He smiled. "Thanks Mom, I think I will." he answered as he walked inside. He wondered what his neighbor was going to do when she woke up covered in his cum.

She licked the cum off her lips & fingers as she smiled. She headed to the shower wondering what else this boy knows.