Sunnydayzwithu

Story Info
Looking for me.
784 words
4.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was looking forward to going to Verna. It could only be for a limited time but there would be other visits. Even traveling a considerable distance, he thought it well worth the time, there was no sacrifice. Eventually, Verna started to come into view; he slowed his approach and savoured the anticipation, smiling at the butterfly sensation in his stomach. With all the thoughts, feelings and emotions during his advance he neglected to observe one very crucial thing. A mistake was made, a major mistake which he would only realize after it was way to late and irreversible damage done.

He was there. Embraced all of the presence, atmosphere and the very aurora that was imitated.

He explored and soaked in with all senses in heady excitement, craving for even more. His eyes observed and drank in different pictures as he moved his gazed over this magnificent vision. As if treasuring each frame of a favourite moving picture. Moving around and seeing Verna in differing light, shadows and perspectives each image was almost a mirage of exquisite painted but real life artwork. Not only his mind soared with gratification but all senses increased in bliss.

In Verna, he felt an ultimate comfort and opulence, as well as unconditional contentment within this presence. He inhaled all the delicious scents and fragrances, which changed subtly from one little area to another. All an exotic mystery to be discovered and indulged in. In an unobtrusive and innocent way he touched felt and almost caressed all of the surfaces Verna had to offer. Like a small girl gently feeling the delicacy of a flowers pettel or soft cool grass under her feet. Like a young boy walking - trailing his hand along a picket fence and tree trunks as he passes enjoying the smacking of the surfaces.

His mind lets his ears soak in and enjoy the subtle and pleasant ambient sounds, a whimper, a grown, a moan as if a gentle wind through tree branches, through garden fences, crispy fallen leaves blown across quiet roads. They all spoke to him to his delight for him to hear.

From a mindset distance he gazed at Verna. Not small, not big, just perfect on all proportions from the large but not too large area of her middle to the very edges of out lying points.

Sensations of wonderment filled his every pore as he explored and scrutinized but with utmost respect every portion, every inch, every miniscule detail. This was so easy for him being embraced in such beauty but Verna also the natural effect to envelope, hypnotize and hold him captive.

He was at total peace even with sensations almost overloading him. If strictly a bodily sensation, physically, he would have climaxed uncontrollably and crashed down from his high ages ago. This was different, something that had to be luxuriated and bathed in. It was a tantric state in which he relished every second being in awash in rapture and gladness just embracing every essence of this incredible presence. His awareness was that only of hedonistic trance bestowed upon him by Verna. Verna was a drug with overwhelming intoxication, seducing, consuming, offering the utmost in mutual pleasure. With all euphoria, it may be indulged in for so long before there in uncontrollable consumption.

He and Verna both realized this, and with shared concern, released each other gently and carefully. He gradually became aware of his regular perceptions as if aroused to consciousness from a hypnotic but real fantasy. He mused on his thoughts reveling in the memories of an unbridled passion and desire, cherishing because they are not of an intense or lustful way. He smiled deeply and reassuringly with Verna. No words were spoken but he, they knew it would happen again and even in a more enlightened way.

Sadly but gratefully he slowly left Verna. Just a short distance away he looked back. He yearned; he needed something of hers to keep with him. He moaned loudly in his mind begging Verna to give him something, anything. There it was! He rejoiced, captured it and treasured it.

Permanently embedded it here to gaze upon and to refresh succulent memories.

Photo of road sign stating Varna pop 1600 located on RR #3

(Photo was here, guess it was deleted).

VARNA

Wait a ing minute!, That's VARNA, not friggin' Verna. Varna is a little hick, but none the less a nice little town in the middle of nowhere Ontario leading to Goderich. This twilight zone shit is screwing up my head. Think I'll just go to Trenton and keep it real But, then again there are good, really good fantasies there too.

Sue, this is for you.

Share this Story