Sunrise

Story Info
A short story about great morning sex.
1.6k words
4.18
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sliver of sunlight peeks through the closed window blinds. The sun is here, bringing the morning that is going to take you away from me. I roll over, and gently brush your cheek. You stir, smiling and exhaling deeply.

I place my arms on either side of you, lean down and kiss your lips. Lightly at first, but more deeply as you awaken. Without breaking the kiss, you reach up and wrap your arms around my neck, drawing me in. I relax my arms and let my chest rest on yours. I feel your heart beating, fast. You run your fingers through my hair, digging your fingernails into my scalp.

I break the kiss and move my mouth to your neck. I know what it does to you when I kiss you there, in your special spot, right at the base of the head near your ear, but still on your neck. I feel your body shudder as a moan exits your mouth. You turn your head to the side, giving me better access to your favorite place.

I play with your skin with my tongue. Grinding my tongue against your flesh. Your body reacting with signs of intense pleasure. I feel my erection strengthen as you squirm. Having had my fill with your neck, I move to your second favorite spot, your ears. I gently bit and tug at your earlobe. You respond with a kinky giggle, just like you always do. While you are still giggling, I run my tongue around the outer edge of your ear.

You stop giggling right away and take in a deep breath. I let my tongue explore the inner caverns of your ear. You breathing increases and my erection grows, my dick throbbing and my balls tightening. I want to be inside you so bad. But I know how much better it always is when I don't rush.

I slide my tongue down your neck, up your cheek resting it on your mouth. I use it to gently part your lips and your tongue meets mine. We flick at each other, rolling our tongues around each others. You gently grab my tongue with your teeth. And pull me close to you with your hands. We kiss, deeply. passionately. I break our kiss and slide my tongue down your chin. I let my tongue ride down your neck and onto your chest.

I kiss my way over to your right breast, while my hand reaches for your left one. With my hand, I let my fingers brush lightly against your nipples. I feel it grow hard, and your breathing increase slightly. You are almost panting now. I rub my finger in a circle around your nipple, and then I flick it with gently, simulating what I am about to do with my tongue.

I grab your breast with my hand and equal parts groping and massaging. My lips have kissed their way to your right breast. I let my tongue quickly flick your nipple, you squirm under me and moan.

"More," you whisper, begging.

I increase the rate that my tongue is attacking your nipple. It feels impossible that your nipple could get any harder. I lightly bite at it, and then press my mouth against your breast and suck. You instantly buck your hips, involuntarily, gasping for air.

"Yes," you moan.

I suck hard like a baby seeking milk. Your panting grows more rapid. The throbbing in my loins intensifies. I love pleasing you. My left hand still groping your left breast, my mouth busily sucking on your right one, my right hand seeks out your stomach. I brush my hand against your smooth skin. Smooth like a babies butt.

I feel gooseflesh develop in response to my touch. You half moan a giggle. I slide my hand down your skin resting near your mound. I can feel the heat radiating from your crotch. Your panting is starting to get intense. Your impatience overwhelms you. You grab my hand with yours and plunge my fingers into your pussy.

I stop sucking, look up at you and smile. You don't notice. Your eyes are rolled back in your head. Your head in the same position it was when I was kissing it. You lick your lips. I reposition my body so that I can kiss you.

I take my hand off your breast, tilt your head and envelop your lips with mine. Your mouth tightens in a smile. You kiss me back, pressing hard against me. Sending your tongue in between my lips, exploring the caverns of my mouth.

You continue to tell my hand what to do with yours. We are playing with your clit now. Your hips are are moving in time with your heartbeat, fast and fluid. I break our kiss. I slide my body so that my head can reach between your thighs.

"Oh, yes. Please!" You beg.

You really like it when I please you orally. I smile, then lean down to kiss your pussy. You juices are flowing into a small puddle on the bed. I take some in with my tongue. I love the way you taste. I breath in deeply, taking in your smell. I fiercely attack your clit with my tongue.

"Fuck! Yes!" You scream. Loud enough to wake the neighbors.

My tongue quickly alternates between flicking and rubbing your clit. Your hips buck against my mouth. I place my hands on your hips so that I can keep my head in position. You grab my head with your hands. Sharply digging your fingernails into my scalp. Your moaning is becoming a constant murmur. Every now and then you whisper "Yes." and "Fuck." I take two fingers from my left hand and slip them inside your pussy.

I press the tips of the fingers hard against your g-spot. A rub your g-spat hard with my hand while my tongue and lips have their way with your clit.

"Fuck!" You yell.

I feel your vagina walls close hard on my fingers and start convulsing. The bucking of your hips grows more intense. Your breathing is hard to hear over your moans.

"Oh, fuck, yes." You say, throwing your head against the pillow and arching your back.

Your whole body freezes and your toes curl. I move my body up so that I can kiss you. Before I have finished, you grab my ass cheeks hard, your long fingernails biting at my skin. You pull my hips sharply into yours and start grinding your crotch against my dick. You taken your hands off my ass, only to shove my off of you, forcing me to roll over.

You straddle my stomach, lean down and kiss me, hard. Aggressively slipping your tongue into my mouth. Letting me know that you are hungry for more. Both motions let me know that you have just taken charge. You run your fingernails down my chest. Stopping to play with my nipples.

I buck my hips. Trying to position my dick so that it will slip inside you. You wave your finger at me in a disapproving motion as your firmly sit down on my hips. Showing me that my squirms are futile. You lean over and suck at my right nipple hard while your finger plays with my left one.

"Please!" I beg.

My entire crotch is throbbing for you. Precum is leaking from the tip of my dick and running down the side of my leg. Feeling my dick moving around, you reach back and play with the tip, sliding your finger around and taking advantage of the natural lubricants. You grab my dick with your hand and pump up and down. Though it does not seem possible, my dick grows even harder in response to your touch.

"Now were are ready," you say with a smile.

You lift your hips up and position my dick against your pussy. You thrust your pussy down against my dick letting my dick stretch your vagina as it slides in. You moan. I feel like I could cum right away, but I don't dare.

You lean down to kiss me and start grinding your hips against me. I am all the way inside you now, and you like it that way. You lift your hips off of mine and let my dick slide mostly out of you, stopping just short of letting the head out. Then you violently slam your hips against mine. You repeat this motion twice. Grinning at me as I gasp in response to each thrust.

Figuring out your timing, I curve my hips up to meet yours. We slightly increase our rhythm with each thrust. Our thrusting grows in speed, both of us panting, looking into each others eyes, sharing pleasure with each motion of our hips. I feel my balls tighten.

"I'm going to cum," I moan.

"I want your cum inside me," you beg.

You squeeze my dick with your vagina walls, and I start to explode inside of you. We continue slamming into each other. My dick throbbing and bouncing as it releases its load. My balls throb pumping everything they have inside of you. You collapse on top of me, sweating, panting. You rub your fingers across my cheek just as your alarm goes off.

"Good timing," you say.

You get up sliding off my shrinking dick, and start walking towards the bathroom to take your morning shower. I can see my cum running down the inside of you legs. You look back at me, still on the bed, and wink.

"Are you going to finish helping me get ready?" you ask.

I get up off the bed and follow you into the shower. But that is another story.