Sunrise at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their orgasms subsided, Manny started to soften. She whispered in his ear, "Don't take it out yet." Her tone became sexy and pleading, "One isn't enough tonight. Please, don't quit yet."

Manny wanted to satisfy his wife. He made his way down the front of her, gently biting each of her nipples on the way. He rested his head between her legs and lapped up the juices dripping from her cunt. Jackie loved it but she didn't really want his soft tongue; she wanted his hard cock. She kicked on the sides of the boat and forced them into a 69 position. While Manny kept his head buried between her legs she worked at sucking his cock back to life.

Manny was amazed at how she was acting tonight. He asked her, out of jealousy or out of excitement, he wasn't sure which, why she was so hot tonight. She avoided his question, saying it was just the ocean air and wine. She put her lips back on his organ, trying to get it hard once again.

But Manny wasn't going to settle for her answer. He asked, "Are you sure it wasn't something else, like last night in bed, or today on the tow line, with Trace?"

His question left Jackie feeling a bit awkward. She didn't know how to answer. But Manny's body was telling her what she needed to know. She felt his still lifeless penis growing in her mouth. She teasingly whispered, "Is that what you think, or is that what you want to believe?"

It was Manny's turn to wonder how he should answer. He could feel his cock growing and he knew it wasn't all from Jackie's mouth. After a brief silence, he finally managed to admit, "Maybe a little of both."

"I would never go out and cheat on you; you know that; but I am human too. We woke up naked and very close. It was exciting." She put her lips back on Manny's dick. It was getting hard. Manny's cock was responding more to the dialogue than to her mouth. And it was affecting her too. She was becoming more aroused and was close to another orgasm.

"Tell me what happened. Tell me what you mean by close and exciting," Manny said, then went back to his ministrations.

Manny's tongue was exploring her insides, but the conversation was exciting as well. Jackie was really getting hot, but she was also becoming afraid. She whispered, "I don't want you to get mad. Nothing really happened, but we were awful close." She licked up the drops of cum on the head of his dick and encircled it with her lips.

Manny teased her clit with his tongue, then gave it a loving bite and said, "I'm not going to get mad. Just tell me about it."

Jackie wrapped her hand around his now hardening cock shaft and proceeded to tell him.

"Well, we woke up and were facing each other. Our legs were tangled and his penis was sticking out of his boxers and was kind of between my legs," she said shyly. "I was cuddled against his chest. We talked a bit but we didn't move. I wanted to know how he got there and why you sent him.

"Then he started to softly touch my nipples. You know what does to me," she said. "I was aroused and I think I was angry with you for putting me in that position. I guess I used that as an excuse for my behavior."

"What do you mean, your behavior?" Manny asked.

"Well, I don't know. I was aroused and I looked up at him and kissed him, I guess to get back at you, or at least that was my excuse. The truth is that I was aroused, being naked like that. Trace is a good-looking guy." Jackie stopped talking as she started to feel a little guilt with her arousal.

Manny had been softly teasing her clit while she stroked his cock. He assured her that he wanted to hear it all. He didn't blame her. He was getting aroused and she could tell it. His cock had gone from dead to hard as a rock.

She continued. "Well, we kissed a few times and then he started to lick my nipples. It didn't last very long, only long enough for me to reach down and stroke his cock, like I'm doing to you. Then I felt guilty and nervous. I got up, got dressed and went to join you in the cockpit. That's all that happened."

Manny was on fire and so was she. She shifted around and pushed him on his back. She straddled him and slid his cock inside her. She looked at him with total desire and said, "Now fuck me and don't you dare cum before I'm ready cause if you do you'll have to go up and relieve Trace so he can come down and share the bed with me again."

Those words were almost enough to make Manny cum right then, but he held it off. She moaned and groaned things like, "Fuck me hard," and "Don't cum yet please." They were both fucking like it was the first time for both of them. They paused long enough to kiss a few minutes and then he got in a doggie position and fucked her from behind as he slapped her ass. They were both exhausted and as he repeatedly rammed into her she screamed, "Now, deeper, cum with me!"

They felt the guns roar and the rockets explode as they shared an intense orgasm. They crumpled in a heap and fell asleep instantly.

They hadn't been asleep for much more than an hour when the alarm went off. It woke both of them, but the alarm was for Jackie's 2 AM watch. She hoped briefly that Manny would volunteer to take it, but then thought of Trace getting into bed with her. She wasn't going to let that happen again. Manny hadn't had much sleep either and really wanted to stay in bed. Nonetheless, he was ready to volunteer for the watch when Jackie jumped out of bed. She threw on a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. As Manny went back to sleep, she made coffee and went to the cockpit.

It was an awkward situation for Jackie and Trace. Both knew that what had taken place in the V-berth, and on the tow line, was more than ordinary friendship. They shared a look, a silent commitment to each other and to their spouses, that said it could never happen again. They talked about the stars, the weather and the boat. Neither dared to talk about what had happened between them. After a few minutes, Trace left Jackie at the helm and went below.

Trace was emotionally torn. As he tried to go to sleep on the bunk he thought of the intimacies he had shared with Jackie. Even though the excitement of it was more than words could describe, he knew it shouldn't have happened, and he knew it would never happen again. He felt guilt and arousal at the same time. Trace didn't know that his best friend had gotten really turned on when he was told about the encounter.

During the next few hours, as Trace and Manny slept below, Jackie was alone in the cockpit with her thoughts. She had told Manny about everything she had done with Trace. Instead of angry words with each other, both had become sexually excited by the discussion. It had resulted in one of the best fucks Jackie and Manny had ever had. If just talking about it had been so good for both of them, then it couldn't be wrong.

Jackie became aroused again. She thought of naughty ways to explore this newfound adventure. She recalled the crazy things said and the fooling around that had come from that night at the strip club. A plan began to form in her mind.

Manny came into the cockpit a little after six. Jackie had managed to keep herself awake visualizing her plan but was now half asleep and barely acknowledged Manny's presence before stumbling down the companionway. She saw Trace on the bunk, but she could only think of sleep. She collapsed in the V-berth without taking off her clothes and was instantly asleep.

Around 10 AM Trace was awakened by the sound of Jackie taking her shower. She came out wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of panties. Trace pretended to still be asleep as she worked around the galley fixing coffee and heating muffins. Her bare legs were tantalizing and even though her sweatshirt covered most of her panties, he imagined that he could see right through them. She reached up to get the coffee mugs from the overhead and the sweatshirt rode up, providing a sight of her thin panties stretched sensuously across her ass.

He hadn't been fooling her. As she turned around with the mugs she asked Trace if he was ready for coffee. He blushed at having been caught and acknowledged that that sounded good. Jackie grinned and turned away from him to pour the coffee. While her back was turned, Trace got out of the bunk and pulled on his shorts, trying his best to hide his erection. The two of them took the coffee and muffins topside to join Manny.

It was nearly an hour later when Jackie started her little game. The three of them had shared the coffee, the muffins and some light conversation. Jackie was still dressed in the sweatshirt and panties. She was brushing her freshly washed hair as she initiated the conversation about Traces birthday last year. She reminded the others that Trace still hadn't gotten the lap dance that had been promised to him. Trace said that watching Jackie and Donna get the lap dances was more fun than any lap dance he could get.

Jackie shook her head and said, "Wanna bet. I'm gonna give you a lap dance you'll never forget."

Trace's cock jerked to attention as he thought about how great it would be. But he was confused. He couldn't imagine how this could ever happen, much less with Manny looking on. He didn't say anything. He just sat there with his mouth hanging open.

Jackie added, "Its Manny's idea. He bet me that I couldn't make you cum with a lap dance."

This was news to Manny. Sure, he had said Jackie was sexy enough to work in a place like that. And yes, they had kidded about the wives giving the husbands a lap dance. But there had never been any discussion about Jackie making Trace cum. However, Manny thought he knew where she was headed. During their little fuck session last night they had both gotten really hot talking about what Jackie and Trace had been doing. Jackie was about to create some real excitement and he wasn't about to do anything to stop her.

The men looked on dumbfounded as Jackie removed her sweatshirt and stood in front of Trace in just her panties. She unbuttoned and removed Trace's shirt, then pulled down his shorts, leaving him in his boxers. She straddled his lap and slowly started to move her hips against him. Trace could feel himself straining inside his boxers as Jackie rubbed her panties against it. He nervously looked at Manny.

But Manny was grinning from ear to ear. He quickly put some music on the CD player as Jackie began her tease. She took Trace's hands and placed them on her bottom where they would be away from her sensitive nipples. Trace could feel the heat in his hands as he squeezed the soft flesh of Jackie's butt cheeks through the thin material of her panties. Jackie's bare breasts, right in front of him, bounced in time to the music. He kept trying to grab one in his mouth but she always seemed to move away just in time. He could feel Jackie's pussy through the thin undergarments as she ground it into his cock.

Jackie knew that making Trace cum wouldn't be all that hard. But she wasn't sure how soon she wanted it to happen. She looked at Trace. He wasn't going to last long. She looked at Manny. He was like a kid in a candy store. The excitement was getting to her too. She had already soaked her panties and she could hardly feel the thin material between the two of them as she rubbed herself along the length of Trace's hardened manhood.

Jackie gyrated her hips, more of a dry hump then a lap dance, while Trace held her ass tight and pulled her closer to him. She could feel him, fully erect, his breathing getting heavier. Jackie was dripping wet. She too was aroused. She felt that wonderful feeling building inside her.

There hadn't really been any rules, there had only been a silent understanding that nothing was really going to happen. But as the excitement built, the inhibitions dropped and the rules got thrown out.

Trace moved his fingers from Jackie's ass to her nipples. To Jackie, it felt like an electric current rippling through her body. From deep in her throat she let out a moan, and before she could regain control, Trace had covered one of her breasts with his mouth.

Manny watched in amazement. He knew his wife well. He knew the sounds and the look on her face. He knew this wasn't going to stop with a harmless lap dance.

With Trace's mouth on one nipple and his fingers on the other, Jackie lost control. She feverously dry humped Trace's cock with her pussy. Manny was so overtaken with lust that he had his hand in his pants. Jackie and Trace gyrated their bodies against each other. Trace's mouth came up for air but was met by Jackie's open mouth and moist tongue. It was more than Trace could take. As Jackie hungrily devoured his tongue, Trace erupted with a shattering orgasm. Jackie shuddered as she reached a peak. The two of them clung to each other tightly as the feeling gradually subsided.

As Trace regained his composure, Jackie looked at Manny. She wanted more and she stared longingly at the bulge in Manny's pants. Manny had never seen his wife with another man. This was a hot new experience. He felt some twinges of jealousy but there was no denying his aroused state. Watching Jackie bring Trace to an orgasm had been about all he could take. When Jackie looked his way he was about ready to rip off his pants and take matters into his own hands.

Jackie got up from Trace's lap and yanked Manny off the small cushioned couch. She ripped off her soaking wet panties and dragged Manny down to her on the floor of the cockpit. Manny wasn't resisting. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. Working together, they got him out of his pants quickly and he plunged his hardened tool into her sopping wet love nest. It was a good thing he had cum twice the night before or it would have been over in seconds.

He slammed into her again and again. She raised her hips off the deck and met his thrusts. His balls slapped against her as he jammed himself into her deeply. This was not love making. This was animalistic sex, two aroused human bodies satisfying one another. She came, this time a little more intensely than before, but still leaving her wanting more. They didn't stop. They slowed the pace and continued with slower, more deliberate strokes. Manny began massaging her nipples as she dug her nails into his ass cheeks.

They continued as if Trace wasn't there, but he was. He had come back to life. He was standing near them in his boxers with his semi hard cock sticking out. This was more exciting than anything he had ever seen in the movies. Jackie looked over and saw Trace watching them. Jackie put her hand out toward Trace and as he stepped closer she took his cock in her hand and pulled it toward her mouth. Trace knelt on the deck beside Jackie's head and she closed her lips around his cock.

Manny was watching and thought, "Oh my God! This is my lovely wife, the mother of my children, with my cock inside her, driving her mad, and my best friend's cock hardening in her mouth."

The sight and the thought of it was too much for Manny. He pushed into Jackie as far as he could go. His whole body went rigid. Jackie locked her legs around his and tightened her inner muscles onto his cock. His head was thrown back; his eyes were closed and his mouth opened wide as he pumped his sperm into her. He was completely spent. His body went limp.

Manny dragged his lifeless form off his wife and lay flat on his back on the deck of the boat, still panting from the shattering orgasm he had experienced. Animal instinct took over. Trace slid his cock out of Jackie's mouth and took Manny's place between her legs. He briefly teased her pussy lips with the head of his cock and then entered his friend's lovely wife. He had often imagined what it would be like to be fucking Jackie but no amount of imagining could have ever equaled the reality. Jackie responded with soft moans and whispers of how close she was to cumming again.

Trace moved in and out of her, slowly at first, then increasing the tempo. He licked on one of her nipples. She dug her fingers into his ass. Manny could not ignore the sounds of sex right next to him. He rolled toward Jackie and put his mouth on her other nipple.

"Oh my God!" Jackie yelled as both nipples were sucked at the same time, "That's incredible. Please don't stop, either of you."

Her back arched and her vagina tightened. Jackie was experiencing wave after wave of rippling orgasms. They seemed to go on forever as Trace continued to fuck her hard. Manny was nibbling on one breast while Trace was gently biting on Jackie's other nipple. Trace could feel Jackie's lustful writhing and he too exploded, this time inside his friend's wife.

They all just lay there a few minutes, quietly catching their breath. They were all worried. Maybe they had gone too far. Jackie laid her head on Manny's shoulder and asked if he was okay.

Manny hugged her and said, "This has been the most exciting adventure of my life. It couldn't have been any better."

The three of them smiled at each other and enjoyed the afterglow of the incredible passion they had just exchanged.

A few hours later they entered the Abaco chain and headed for Marsh Harbor. Tonight they would be docked and have dinner in a restaurant. Tomorrow, as the sun rose over the Atlantic, they would take the puddle jumper flight to the mainland, and from there, they would fly home to North Carolina. The adventure was over.