Sunrise Obsession

Story Info
Yoyeurist woman wakes up early to watch a bathing beauty.
1.5k words
4.2
32.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina opened her eyes slowly, yawned and stretched. She rolled over toward her nightstand. It was 6:30am.

She pushed herself out of bed and picked her terry-cloth robe off the ground. She wrapped it around herself, walking toward the sliding-glass door that made up one wall of her bedroom. She drew back the curtains and looked out at the rising sun. The light reflecting off the ocean was bright-blue, and the sky was lit in various shades of pink, orange and red.

Yawning once more, Christina turned from the window and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She brewed a cup of coffee, letting the strong, sweet hazelnut aroma arose her senses.

Christina stepped outside into the warm Florida air. The familiar smell of the beach, the salty air mixed with coconut suntan lotion greeted her. The calming sounds of the ocean as the waves rolled over and over combined with the soft song of small birds and the few remaining crickets flooded her senses. Something about the taste of the salt in the air always reminded her of why she chose this house. Sipping her coffee, she gazed over the horizon, searching for the only reason she had woken up so early.

And then she saw her. The beauty that Christina had been watching for weeks, ever since she had purchased this home on Cyprus Drive. Christina had never been attracted to a woman before, but she was absolutely mesmerized by her sunrise obsession. If she woke early enough, she could make it outside just in time to watch the end of her beauty's sunrise swim.

The ocean must have been chilly that morning. The woman's breasts were dotted with goose bumps, and her pink nipples were hard and erect against her ivory skin. Christina watched as she moved toward her towel, wringing out her long, espresso-colored hair as she went. She moved with a seductive confidence that Christina had never seen before, and longed to have herself. Ocean water rolled down her waist and onto her hips, some droplets rolling down into the soft, v-shaped spot between her legs and still others continuing down her long, toned thighs and calves before dropping onto the sand.

The beauty wrapped herself in her towel, patting herself dry. She spread the towel out on the sand and laid face-down, closing her eyes and resting her head on her hands. The sun was now high enough on the horizon that a slight orange glow reflected off of the beauty's buttocks. Christina simply stared, absorbing herself in the fantasy of lying next to this woman, dragging her hand slowly up and down her spine.

Then Christina felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. As warm, full lips gently kissed the back of her neck, hands slowly untied the front of her robe and slipped inside. Christina let out a soft moan as the hands fondled her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples lightly. As one hand remained caressing the smooth skin of her left breast, the other hand inched its way slowly down her quivering stomach toward her delicate, shaved cunt. The hands were so soft, so gentle; Christina sighed and leaned her head back.

"You must have been thinking about me," a voice whispered in her ear, sending warm, seductive breath into her ear. "You're so wet. I can't wait to put my tongue inside you."

Christina sighed again and nearly fell over as a finger dipped inside her. Soon, a moist finger was pressing hard against her clit.

"My cock is so hard," said the man behind her "I just want to fuck you right here."

Christina opened her eyes with a start. She had been so lost in her fantasy of the woman, so seduced by her beauty, that she had forgotten that she had woken up next to her boyfriend Justin that morning. She hardly expected him to be behind her now, but of course it was him...who else would it have been?

She turned and kissed him deeply, feeling her nipples harden more as they pressed against his bare chest. She could feel his erection against her thigh and it drove her crazy.

"Come on, baby. Let's go back to bed."

Christina giggled as Justin swooped her in his arms and turned back toward the house. As he explored her mouth with his tongue, she opened her eyes and took one last look at the beach, where her beauty was standing and stretching. Her breasts looked so amazing, her nipples so soft, Christina found herself grow wetter as she imagined sucking and licking them.

Justin slipped his finger inside her and put her down on top of the table. He made his way slowly down her body with his tongue, flicking it across her nipples and in her navel. Just as he reached her warm center, he deflected, spreading her legs apart gently and laying soft kisses on her inner thighs. Christina shuddered as his lips grazed her outer lips accidentally.

"You smell so good," Justin moaned. "I can't wait to taste you."

Christina closed her eyes as he dragged the tip of his tongue across her slit, first slow and gently, then hard and fast. When he finally flicked his tongue sharply against her clit, the sudden excitement almost made her come. His hands made their way up her waist and as they roughly grabbed her breasts, Christina saw herself on the beach. She was lying on her back on a towel, the beauty's hands on her breasts, the beauty's tongue licking and sucking her and driving her wild. Christina bucked her hips, moaning loudly as her orgasm spread through her. It came straight from her clit and washed over her, sending blood rushing to her head as pleasure spiraled through her body.

Thankfully her beauty had no intention of stopping. She kept sucking, this time harder, letting her teeth graze Christina's clit. As she nibbled and licked, Christina reached a complete state of ecstasy, as she had never felt before. The beauty brought her tongue down Christina and pushed it inside her, rubbing her clitoris with her thumb as she ran her tongue around and around her dripping cunt. Christina came once more, the beauty drinking her juice eagerly.

Christina dropped her head back, panting hard, sweat dripping down her face. She was absolutely ravished. She had never felt such an incredible orgasm. She wanted to lose herself in it, to come over and over in this beauty's mouth. Christina reached her hand down to brush it through her beauty's hair, and once again she was startled to find Justin there instead.

"That was so hot," he said. He kissed her deeply, and she could taste herself on him. She longed for this to be her beauty, longed to feel her beauty's long hair drag across her stomach. "I don't think I have even been so hard. You are so wet, my dick is going to feel so good inside you."

With that, he mounted her. He took the head of his penis and rubbed it up and down her sopping wet pussy. She whimpered as he rubbed it over her clit, teasing it, then plunged deep inside her. Her wetness was so complete; sex had never been this smooth for them. She picked herself up, wrapped her arms around his neck and started to rub his nipples against her teeth; she knew this drove him crazy. He moaned and began to fuck her harder, grunting and slapping the back of her pussy with his balls. Christina gasped as Justin's thick cock hit her g-spot. Her mind was spinning, she was so light-headed with rapture that she cried out loud.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me harder!"

That was all it took to send Justin over the edge. He came inside her, and as his semen splashed the walls of her pussy, Christina found herself in another incredible orgasm that seemed to last for days. Justin came and came, jerking and grunting as he spilled out of her.

When he was done, he collapsed on top of her. They were drenched with sweat, and their glass-top kitchen table was so slippery Christina feared they might slip right off the end of it. Slowly, reluctantly, Justin pulled his penis out of her. He climbed off the table and walked toward the pantry. Christina simply lay there, not knowing what to do with herself, not believing what had just happened. Moments later, Justin returned with a kitchen towel.

"You might want to dry yourself off a little," he said, smiling knowingly and handing the towel to her. "And then come meet me in the shower."

Christina got off the table and, as her feet hit the cold linoleum, took another look out over the beach. Her beauty was gone now, but Christina had no doubt that she would return the next day. And when she did...well, Christina couldn't wait. For now, she turned back upstairs and followed the inviting sounds of a hot shower and a sexy man.