Sunrise Sunset Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all agreed that we should meet again, but would have to work everybody's schedules. A few more hugs were given by all, and Jenny opened the door. I was ready head out to the garage, but Jenny melted into my arms. "Uncle Mike," she said into my chest, "please come back upstairs with me for a while. We have time."

I was a bit confused, but she took my hand and led me back up the steps. She unbuttoned my shirt and took off my tee. I wondered what was going on. After all, we had already showered and dressed, and I was ready to leave. She unbuckled my pants and began pulling them down. It was awkward standing there so I sat, took off my shoes and socks and took off my pants. While this was going on, she was undressing herself. It was only moments before we were both naked again. She put her arms around me with her face in my chest and just held on to me. Then she crawled up onto the bed, and said, "Please fuck me Uncle Mike. I want you to stay and fuck me slow and tender, and hold me for a while. Please?"

I lay down next to her and kissed her while I gently stroked her breasts and nipples. My hand went down over the little patch of trimmed pubic hair. My fingers found her moistening lips and she opened her legs. At the same time her hand found my cock and fondled it gently and lovingly while we kissed deeply for a long time. Finally, I raised myself over her as she lifted her knees to give me access to her. I glided myself into her where Paul had been just 20 minutes ago. I fucked her with slow gentle thrusts while she held my face between her hands looking at me. Our eyes remained locked. She was so relaxed and breathing deeply, rhythmically along with the deep, purposeful motion of my hard flesh inside her. She moved her right hand under her legs and began gently teasing my balls in a way that sent shivers through my whole body. "Oh Jesus Jenny," I hissed. "If you keep that up, I won't be able to hold on."

"Uncle Mike, don't hold on. Let it go. You feel so good inside me. I wish you could do this with me all day, but don't hold on for me. Cum. I want you do cum. This time I want you to cum inside me. Please don't pull it out. I want you to squirt yourself deep into me. Push it in as far as you can and give me all of your cum. I don't want you to close your eyes. I want you to look right into my eyes while you cum in me"

My God her words were tearing at my heart. This wasn't just another fuck for her. It was then that I realized that indeed, I had never cum in her pussy. I had cum in her ass; and in her mouth; and on her face, and ass, tits, but never inside her. Her fingers gentle tickling my balls was sweet torture, and I felt like I was going to explode. I couldn't hold back. With an ear shattering bellow I screamed out, "Oh God Jenny! Oh Jenny. Jenny! Jenny!"

I was screaming her name in sobs while I tried to keep my eyes open to look into hers. She never blinked, but kept whispering, "Give it to me Uncle Mike. Give it all to me. Fill me with it."

I fell onto her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly and whimpered, "Please don't take it out. Please keep it in me as long as you can. I want you to stay inside me. I want all of you to stay inside me. I don't want you to leak out."

The only sound in the room was our breathing. We lay as one while she stroked my neck and shoulders. I did my best to return the same to her. When my dick finally went limp and slipped out of her she whimpered, "No" and held onto me tighter. "Don't get up. Stay there. Keep me warm."

Eventually I had to lift myself off of her and she immediately clung to me with her face in my neck. It was almost as a frightened child clinging to its mother. I lifted her face to look into her eyes. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered. "I am, but I want you to promise me something. A couple of weeks ago when you were here, you asked me to make a promise to you. Now, I need you to make a promise to me. I don't want you to think that I'm in any way jealous, I'm not. I know who we are and what we are, but please just promise me that you will never be with Kathy if I'm not around."

"Why would I do that?" I asked. "Do you think I'm going to ditch you for Kathy or somehow run off with Kathy? Why are you saying this?"

"I just don't want you being with Kathy alone. I don't know what she might be thinking, or what you might be thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if she called you to try to meet you alone. Please tell me you won't do that. It's not about me. It's not about me wondering if I would lose you or if she could please you better than me. Trust me. It's not just about me and my feelings. Just please promise me that if you're going to be with Kathy again, it will be with me around. I have my reasons. We agreed that we wouldn't question each other about our reasons, motivations, or desires. Remember?"

I held her to me and said, "Don't worry. I promise that if I'm going to be with Kathy, it's going to be like today; with all of us. I only want to do any of this if you're happy with it. If you're not comfortable, I want you to promise that you'll be honest with me and say so."

I gave her a sweet kiss and hug, and said, "It's getting late now, and I have to take another shower before I head back to the real world."

All the way back to the office, I kept wondering about our separate session together. It touched me so very, very deeply. I was trying to figure out why she would be worrying about me seeing Kathy alone. This whole relationship was so hard to understand. I cared so much for her, but I still so much wanted the best for her and Keith and her kids. As fond as I was of Jennifer; as sweet as it was to be with her; as sexually satisfying as it was to be with her; it never made me think that I could ever leave Ellen and I always prayed that it would not hurt her or her family. We had to always keep things in perspective.

(continued)