Sunrise Sweet

Story Info
A sub imagines the consequences of her disobedience.
988 words
4.33
5.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up with a start, and laid back down after she realized she hadn't spent the night with her lover. Being with him was a sensual experience for her. His smell of musk and botanicals. His gentle, teasing touch. His full, passionate way of tasting her. He worshiped her tits, sucking each of her nipples until she was almost ready to come just from the sensation alone. Once he knew she was ready, he'd start heading south.

Every time he went down on her he tasted her like it was the very first time. He licked her aching clit gently, as if he was committing it to memory. He tongue-fucked her pussy like he was lapping sweet cream from a dish. She would come over and over again in his mouth. Right now she wanted him so badly she could almost feel him touching her.

She tried to relax and clear her mind, but all she could think of was sucking his cock and how wet it made her. His smooth, sweet cock slipping between her lips. Her licking slowly, quickly, in lines, in swirls. Her gently coaxing one moment and fiercely daring him to throat fuck her the next. She loved to tease him and play with his body: running her hands down his flat belly while she sucked him sweetly. When he came, she loved to milk every salty drop of his jism and swallow it while he watched her look deep into his eyes and smile with satisfaction.

After he was spent, they would settle into each other's arms and rest, basking in their delight. Each sweetly content and calm. Not sleeping, just feeling close. It was the best moment of their time together—sweet satisfaction.

She laid there thinking about this, and how much she wanted to see him—no, touch him. All over. How sweetly he made love to her and how much he enjoyed her making love to him. She began to open her legs, run her hands down to her thighs. She knew she was wet, soaking. She took two fingers and lightly ran them between her slit. She shuddered with desire. She imagined him parting her cunt lips and teasing her clit slowly. She paced her breathing as she settled into a rhythm of slow, deliberate circles. She could feel the first wave of her orgasm building when she remembered she wasn't allowed. He had told her she wasn't allowed to bring herself to climax this week. He warned her. She knew she'd have to tell him. A shudder went through her body as she pushed her fingers deeper inside herself. She was planning to tell him. She couldn't wait, because she knew he'd punish her.

First, he'd stand behind her, massaging her tits as he kissed her neck. Then, he'd bend her over the bed: her hands steadying her, and her ass on display. He'd spank her, warm her ass up with a few swats of his hand over her panties. Then he'd pull her panties down over her ass, letting them bind her ankles a bit as he'd have her spread her legs a little wider. He'd whisper in her ear "Naughty slut... you know the rules." He'd put his finger along her slick slit. "You are sopping wet, you dirty whore! You need to be taught a lesson." He'd growl as he opened his side drawer. "You are a bad girl." He would place the blindfold over her eyes. She wouldn't be able to see the surprise he had in store. Not until she felt it.

A sweet sting would land on her ass and she would exhale sharply. He'd steady her with his hand on her back. "You will count each blow. If you miss, you start over." The sting would land again. He finally had a flogger! "Two." She said. He chuckled. "No baby, that's cheating. I hadn't told you the rules yet," he'd reached down to tweak a nipple, "So, that was one. Of course, since you missed, so is the next one." The straps would land again. "One." She'd say. Another blow. "Two." He'd continue steady, strong strokes as she counted up to ten. Her ass would be warm and red, and his cock would be rock hard.

He'd stand squarely before her. "On your knees." This wasn't one of those sweet, lazy blow jobs she'd give him when they were cuddling and giggling on a weekend afternoon. She was to worship his cock. Kissing it. Licking it. Taking it deeply. She loved every second of his demand. Her pussy was aching with desire and she could feel her juices cooling on her thighs when she'd steady herself. She knew he'd enjoy her attentions, but she would try to test him... leaning back on her heels and stroking him with her hand as she looked up at him. He would look down at her "Don't stop slut, you aren't finished."

Then she'd take him into her mouth and begin to quicken her pace. Jerking his cock with her mouth, running her tongue in circles over his cockhead. She'd moan softly as she took him in and sucked slowly. She'd feel him tense and hold her head gently as he told her "Yes, sweet, that's it... make me come!" He'd come grunting with pleasure into her waiting mouth. Spent, she would lick his cock clean and rest her head against his thighs. He would beckon her to get up. He would hold her close and kiss her deeply, stroking her body gently. "That was amazing... I love you."

She would nestle into his embrace, "I love you too." She'd cup his sexy ass with her hands, then lean in and whisper, "I don't know which I like better, being good or being bad." She looked up at him and saw his smile.

"Neither do I, sweet," he'd say, "We're just going to have to see."