Sunset at a Secluded Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike laid down on her body. Her breasts were flatten, she was pushed into the mattress. His cock was still inside her body but gradually it was decreasing in size.

At last, they separated. His left hand was holding her right hand.

"Thank you, Pat. That was wonderful. Very pleasing. But I feel drained."

"You are welcome. And thank you for the pleasure."

"I indicated that I would buy you some clothes this morning. Please give me some size information for a shirt and blue jeans," Pat requested, as she dressed. Laughing, she added, "You can go without any underpants."

Mike only smiled as he provided size information for her. Within a half hour, Pat was back and Mike got dressed in his new shirt and jeans. At the front door of her apartment, they embraced. Kisses were exchanged

"I would like to see you again -- say on Friday night?" Mike asked.

"Yes, Friday night at 6:30 pm would be fine. But if you take me to the beach, I am going to stay on the high ground of the parking lot."

"We will not go to the beach. If we go near the beach, we will look at the sunset from a high scenic viewpoint."

Kisses were again exchanged. Mike left, got his car started, and drove to his apartment.

As the apartment manager / owner opened Mike's apartment door with a master key, he said: "Looks like you have a brand new set of clothes, Mike."

Mike only said: "Yes."

Often, Mike and the apartment manager / owner talked about a wide variety of subjects. But this morning, Mike was quiet. And the apartment manager / owner did not ask any questions.

The apartment manager / owner had been young many years ago. As a long time local resident, he had been to the secluded beach numerous times, recently and in the past. He had seen the tides come in with ocean waves crashing down on the sand and rocks.

And as a young man he had been at the secluded beach, with several young ladies -- -- -- but at different times.

# # # # #

12