Sunset with My Two Girlfriends

Story Info
They make love to him at the old lighthouse.
1.4k words
3.81
34.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's summertime and I am staying in my cottage by the sea together with my two girlfriends, Sarah and Vivienne. We've had dinner, and now we've put on a little clothes to go for a long walk through the dunes along the beach, maybe all the way to the old light house. Home in the cottage we have all been naked, since the weather is really warm enough for that. But in consideration of other people that might also be out for a walk we have put on some light summer clothes.

I am walking along hand in hand with Vivienne. Sarah was somewhat ahead of us, but now she has stopped and turns around to face us, waiting for us to catch up.

The sun is right behind her, and I can clearly see the silhouette of her body through the thin white fabric of her dress.

"You are beautiful," I say as we reach her. Her dress is low-cut, and I can see that she didn't bother to put on a bra. I reach around her waist and squeeze her butt cheeks, which appears to be without panties. "You are not wearing anything," I happily declare.

"Yes I am," Sarah says. "But not more than the bare minimum." She turns around and I put my arm around her and we continue walking.

Sarah puts her arm around my naked back and I slip free of Vivienne's hand and put my arm around her also. With our arms around each other like that we continue walking. Vivienne is wearing a little top and a short skirt so I am touching her bare naked skin above her butt. I move my hand across her ass down to the edge of the skirt and then up again under the edge. Here I find nothing but naked skin and not a single trace of panties.

"But Vivienne, you're not wearing panties either," I say. "Your are so lovely both of you."

I move my arm back up on Vivienne's back until I can manage to feel my way inside under the top so I can brush the outermost of her soft tit. With my other hand I squeeze Sarah's breast through the dress.

Sarah drops her head on my shoulder and sighs softly.

"What a wonderful day," she says.

"Year, it's just so nice to be on holiday," Vivienne continues. "The entire day is filled with nothing but sunshine, good food and lots of time."

"And with great sex..." Sarah says. "It was so great fucking with you this morning."

"Yeah, that was really fantastic..." Vivienne exclaims enthusiastically. "You know, Sarah and I had been licking each other for quite some time and I was already very excited and was thinking about your cock, then suddenly you were awake and the first thing I can feel is your thick cock sliding into my wet cunt from behind."

"And then you really got wild," Sarah laughs when recalling their morning activities.

"You licked my clit so nicely while he was fucking me. When I finally came it was a tremendous orgasm."

"And then it was my turn..." Sarah recalls

"But you didn't come, did you?" Vivienne asks me.

"No I didn't. We were also screwing last night, if you remember."

"Oh yeah. And men don't have so much stamina." Vivienne is laughing at me. "I seem to remember that both Sarah and I had nice orgasms both last night and this morning."

"But stamina or not, it seems you are easily influenced," Sarah says and moves her hand down across my naked belly and across the tent-like structure that my trousers are forming over my erection. She rubs around my cock through the thin material and I let out an enjoying sigh.

"Hey, you're a not wearing any briefs either," Sarah says.

"Well, if you can be that indecent at this public place, then so can I," Vivienne exclaims and pulls her top off over her head. Her heavy breasts move clearly as she walks in the orange sunlight.

We have reached the old light house by now, and sits down on the bench with me in the middle and Sarah and Vivienne on each side.

Vivienne unbuttons my loose trousers and Sarah reaches inside and grabs my cock with her hand and starts rubbing slowly up and down the long shaft. Vivienne cups my balls and I grab a hold of her large naked breast. For some time we sit like that, enjoying our bodies, the soft laps of the waves and the exceptional light of the setting sun.

Eventually I start getting more excited and Sarah can feel it, so she moves her hand faster and faster. I moan with pleasure and hug both of them lovingly.

"What a delicious cock you've got," Sarah says. "It's really big and firm."

"And beautiful," says Vivienne. "And your balls are really heavy. I am sure they are full of fresh, warm sperm."

"Mmh, yeah," Sarah continues. "Delicious warm sperm. It's so spectacular when your cock is spraying long white ropes of thick semen all over the place."

"And when you can feel the throbbing in your balls while they are pumping all the sperm out through your cock," Vivienne says.

"Oh you are so nice with me," I whisper. "You make me feel so sexed."

"Would you like to come?" Vivienne is asking. "Would it be nice if we milk your cock until it squirts all over the place?"

"Oh, yeah... That would be really nice," I reply. Thinking about my two girl-friends making love to me and making me come here in the evening sunshine makes me feel even more aroused.

"Can I get your sperm in my mouth?" Sarah asks. "Your warm sperm tastes so good, and I really love the feeling when you are filling my mouth with pulses of sperm."

"Okay, you can have his semen this time," Vivienne answers on my behalf. "But then I will make him squirt out over your face first."

"Good idea! Then you can just sit back and relax and enjoy it while we are serving you," Sarah says. "Just like you served us this morning..."

Sarah stand up and pulls her dress over her head and immediately stands naked with the evening sun shining on her. Vivienne have moved her hands away from my balls and now she is fondling the long shaft of my very erect cock.

Sarah parts my legs and squat down between them. She positions her chin on my thigh and her face is now right in front of my cock. She reaches around me with one arm and covers my balls with her free hand.

"Oh, yeah. Your balls are brimming over with delicious hot sperm," she says.

Vivienne is masturbating me with long fast moves. She leans against me and kiss me passionately on my mouth.

"We love you," she says. "We love making love with you."

"Oh..." I am panting heavily now. "But you are really good at making love to me."

"Try to suck a little below his cock head," Vivienne asks Sarah. I pants even more heavily when I feel her tickling tongue sliding around the sensitive head of my throbbing cock.

"Oh, he is coming soon. I can feel his cock growing," Vivienne says and slows her stroking movements. "You'll get to drink his warm sperm in just a second, Sarah. Should I serve it for you or would you like to be sprayed with his white liquid?"

"Yes, spray me a little. But I want most of it in my mouth so it will not be wasted.

"Oh, your cock is growing large now. I'll better pause for a moment, so you won't come yet. Then I'll just touch so lightly... Mmh what a lovely sexy cock. You are nearly exploding now, squirting all over Sarah's face. You are so sexy... I can feel your cock is growing still. We love you... Get ready, Sarah... Now... he is coming...! Yes...!"

Everything went nearly black when my orgasm sends the first rope of thick warm sperm against Sarah's face. Her lips become drenched and she opens her mouth and suckles on the cock head so the next squirt goes directly into her warm mouth. She squeezes the cock head with her lips and nurses my balls with her hand so the next orgasmic waves pushes more sperm out over Sarah's tongue and down her throat. She drinks with pleasure and licks her lips to get some of the first big blob.

Then Sarah stands up and sits on my thigh and leans over me and kisses me so I taste my own strong salt semen from her lips while Vivienne continues to hold and squeeze my throbbing cock.