Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, baby," she sighed. "Is Tinkerbelle going to make you cum?"

"No way, baby," said someone. "A'int never happened yet."

High fives, and hoots and hollers were followed by a louder continuation of the chant.

"Hammer, Hammer..."

Worry would be the best way to describe the expression that now controlled Tinkerbelle's face. Her demeanor had lost its arrogance as she was now struggling with her own arousal. She closed her eyes in concentration and bit her lip as she pushed Thor's thighs together and straddled both his legs. With her hands on his knees she ground her pussy into him with a newly found vigor. Thor laid his head back and covered his face with his hands. He groaned and shook, then gathered himself, brought his head back up, and stared stoically at Tinkerbelle's gyrating ass.

"Hammer, Hammer..." continued the chant. Tinkerbelle looked back at him, disbelief now written all over her face. Her mouth hung open and her eyes widened.

"Oh, fuck," she growled deep in her throat. She reached down in front of her and pulled the slimy G-string to the side and drove her exposed clit down on the head of Thor's pulsating cock. Back and forth and back and forth she slid. The slimy mess on Thor's pants leg had now grown white and was much thicker, like Elmer's glue. It was everywhere. She looked back at Thor and held his gaze, trying anything to win the upper hand. Finally, her face completely fell apart and she looked like a little girl about to start crying.

"Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum," she exclaimed, exasperated. Her body shook. She arched her back and hooked her toes behind Thor's calves, pushing both their legs tightly closed. White, gooey pussy juice bubbled up into the crack of her ass and squirted out of the back of her pussy almost to the top of his pants pocket.

A collective cheer went up with more high-fives and fist pumping and exclamations of "Yes," and "All right." With a final squeal and shudder, Tinkerbelle slumped back onto Thor's chest panting, writhing, and trembling. She placed her hands over his which were still gripping the arm rests, grabbed them roughly, and pulled them up to cover and squeeze her heaving breasts. She groaned and sobbed and trembled some more, then suddenly she dragged herself to unsteady feet like a drunken woman still dealing with the intoxicating affect of her orgasm. She gathered her clothes and began to dress, shaking her head and mumbling to herself about "oh my god, they're going to fire me" and "I can't believe I just did that" and "I hope they weren't watching me" all the while.

"Dude, that was your best ever," said another of Thor's friends as we left the strip club.

"Ever?" I asked, trying to get information without being obvious.

"Yeah, Thor's made three other strippers cum on his leg in his career."

"They don't expect it until they're whimpering helplessly on his lap."

"And look at that modest motherfucker."

"Yeah, and tomorrow he's marrying Cindy fucking Delaney, hottest babe on the planet!"

"She's marrying him for his cock; make no mistake!"

The banter and chatter went on all night as we wandered about giving Thor his last night of freedom before his wedding where, before family and friends, he would vow to fuck only the goddess he was about to marry. Forever.

We made our way back to the hotel by midnight, well before our 1:00 AM curfew. We were ordered to go easy on the partying. There would be no hangovers and/or puking to ruin this wedding. Everyone split up and went off to their rooms.

As I settled on the couch to watch the rest of Letterman and wait for Sunshine to return, there was a knock at the door. There stood Thor with a joint dangling from his lip.

"Want to help me polish this bad boy off?"

We sat there on the couch smoking and talking. Inevitably, we dozed off until I eventually woke with the need to pee. I looked at the clock and it read 1:30. The girls still weren't back yet. I elbowed Thor. He didn't stir, but whatever he was dreaming about must have been good as there was a huge erection straining at his stained trousers. I decided to let him sleep. I was going to bed and Sunshine could wake him when she got in. Seeing how she was his brother, she was probably better at waking him up than I would have been.

We were staying in a hotel where the rooms were arranged as suites. You enter into a small kitchenette that opens onto a sitting room with a couch, TV, and desk. The bedroom and bathroom are through another door that faces the couch. I undressed, took a piss, took a shower, turned out the light and headed for the bed. On my way there I noticed the light from the TV glowing under the door and wondered if Thor were still asleep or if he'd left while I was in the shower. I walked to the door and peeked out.

Thor was slouched on the couch staring at the TV while stroking the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life. Now, I always thought I had a pretty nice piece of meat between my legs, but this monster bordered on freakish. My cock is close to 8" fully erect and is curved like a banana. Thor's cock was easily 10". But what made it so freakish is that it was as big around as a pound tube of sausage, and it was uncircumcised. He could barely get his own massive hand around it as he stroked it slowly up and down. Then the door to the suite opened and Thor was bathed in light from the hall.

"Jesus Christ, Thor, put that thing away," said Sunshine closing the door quickly behind her. She walked quickly toward Thor who never stopped stroking his cock.

"You fucking rented porn on our TV," she exclaimed in a loud whisper of indignant disbelief. "Where's Jay?"

"Sleep," he said, nodding to the door behind which I stood, peeking.

"Damn it, Thor! We talked about this and you promised," she said, her body language expressing her disappointment in her brother's behavior.

"I know, but can't we start tomorrow?" he pleaded, coaxing a droplet of pre-cum to the tip. It puddled in the little well of foreskin surrounding the head. He slid his hand back down the shaft pulling the skin taught and allowing the clear liquid to cascade down like candle wax.

"No, Thor. We have to stop," she said stomping her foot defiantly. He continued to slowly stroke his massive phallus, staring at it and not even looking at Sunshine as he spoke.

"I know. I'm getting married tomorrow, so this can be the last time."

"Last week was supposed to be the last time, and last month was supposed to be the last time, and now you're sitting here in my hotel room with my husband right next door talking about the last time again." Her voice quivered and cracked as it does right before the tears come.

"Oh, please Sunny, just one more time." He looked at her this time but continued to smear his pre-cum up and down his erect penis, making it glisten in the blue TV light. "Cindy's wonderful and all, but she's not you."

Sunshine shifted her weight to her other foot, put her hands on her hips and stared at the floor. She stood there for almost a minute, every once in a while shaking her head as if in disbelief, or trying to win the argument she was obviously having with herself. Thor alternated between staring at his sexy sister in her sexy outfit and the impossibly rigid tool he continued to stroke. Why this man hadn't cum yet was beyond me. I wondered if he had popped a Viagra for the evening. But even that wouldn't have prevented him from cumming, just losing his erection. This guy was obviously a real life stud.

I stood frozen and naked in the dark, waiting to see what would happen. When I felt a cold droplet of pre-cum hit my foot, I realized that I had a massive erection. I realized that I wasn't jealous or disgusted, but incredibly turned on. What I was witnessing was so far beyond the realm of anything I could have imagined that it was surreal, and that gave it a distance that allowed me to actually enjoy what I was witnessing.

Then, Sunshine pinched two fingers-full of material at her hips and hiked her dress up with a sexy little wiggle. As the material slid up it caught on the underside of her butt cheeks, making them jiggle as they fell free. She stepped closer to Thor, placed her left foot on the couch next to his hip and stood on the couch straddling his thighs. She leaned forward placing a hand on the wall for balance while her other hand dug into her butt crack in search of her thong. Arching her back and thrusting her ass up, she pulled a very gooey gusset from around her pussy, slid two fingers into her vagina, and smeared the juice she drew from her hole all over her very swollen pussy lips.

As she did this, she looked back over her shoulder giving me a perfect view of her face in the TV light. All I could think of at that moment was how incredibly sexy she looked. She squatted and her dangling pussy lips squashed against the broad head of Thor's upturned pole. He slid his hand up his shaft and gently spread her pussy lips over the head of his cock. Then he slid his hand back down to the bottom, pulling the foreskin away and tightening the skin all along the shaft.

Sunshine bit her lower lip and dropped her full weight down on Thor's cock. About half its length was forced into Sunshine's swollen cunt. She wiggled her hips and rotated her pelvis forward, all the while exerting downward pressure on his huge meat tube until the whole thing slid into her body to the hilt. Slowly she let her forehead touch his as she laced her fingers behind his thick neck. Then she arched her back, rotated her pelvis forward again and rose off his cock until only a quarter of it remained lodged in her pussy. Again she dropped her weight fully on his lap, impaling herself easily onto his fuck stick. They both groaned. She did it again, and again, and again, each time with less time between thrusts, until she was fucking him as hard and as fast as her flexing thighs could go.

Thor gripped the flesh on her hips and assisted her movements, though his pelvis remained firmly on the couch. Schlop, schlop, schlop went her pussy as it filled and unfilled itself in a blur of jiggling buttocks.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," groaned Thor, laying his head back on the couch and squeezing his eyes shut. Grasping his cock at the base, Sunshine quickly stood leaving her slimy white goo all over his huge pud. Still gripping him firmly, she stepped down to the floor and squatted to sit on his shins as the first geyser of jism leapt from the tip of his cock into her hovering, opened mouth. Closing her lips over his spurting cock head before any could leak out she swallowed hard with each contraction of his scrotum. Up and down her fist pumped his slimy shaft, coaxing five or six loads into her stomach.

Thor had pulled the seat cushion next to him over his face and was screaming into it as he trembled and shook in orgasm. After two or three more convulsions he flopped the cushion back in place and pulled in deep lung fulls of air. His spent penis finally bowed its head and Sunshine laid it tenderly across his thigh. She stood and pulled her dress back down.

"I think you should go now," she said looking down at him.

"But you haven't cum yet," said Thor with a disappointed tone.

"I'll let Jay handle that," she said crossing her arms over her chest. My heart swelled with pride. I figured I'd better tip back to bed before she came in.

As I lay there in the dark, I heard the door close, saw the light created by the TV extinguished, and heard Sunshine enter the bedroom. I listened to the muffled sound of her disrobing and the metallic tinkle of the hanger as she hung up her dress. Then I felt movement on the bed, the heat of a naked body pressing into my back, and the tickle of erect nipples dragging across my shoulder blades.

There were so many questions I had for her, but somehow this didn't seem like the right time to ask them. She slid her hand over my hip and grasped my still throbbing erection.

"Wake up, baby. I need to cum."

12