Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupatea
cupatea
4 Followers

"Little one," he began in a voice so soft it seemed to caress me. Gently he wiped his fingers across my cheek.

"The time has come."

He hooked his pointer finger under my chin and lifted my head upwards towards his face.

"Kiss me."

His lips opened as they descended towards mine and softly he licked my lips with the tip of his tongue.

He moved his head sideways so that his mouth was close to my good ear.

"You taste good, little one. Are you ready for daddy to eat you up?"

I was dizzy, excited, so hot that I was having trouble just standing.

Answer him! I almost yelled, but no words would come out. I swallowed hard and moved my head up and down.

A soft smile flashed across his face when he saw the movement in the flashes of lightening.

It was good that he'd never let go of me. If he had I would have fallen. I heard the chains again. He wrapped my arms around the tree and clicked the handcuffs in place.

Then he placed a cloth between my head and the side of the tree, pulled my hips backwards and pressed his hardness against me.

It wasn't long before he bent forward and began milking my breasts with his fingers. Pinches and then releases, pinches and then releases.

"Oh God!" I moaned. That's when he cracked me with the palm of his hand. The wetness from the rain along with the hardness of the smack caused me to move forward. The sting spread throughout my body, I ached for his cock.

Tears formed again in my eyes and I could suffer the loss no longer.

"Please! I sobbed as I felt him rub against my butt even harder. "Please fuck me!"

He stopped, waited. I knew he was listening waiting for more.

Now my voice was filled with tears. I wanted him so badly I trembled.

"There is nothing else in life that I want more then your cock deep inside me!" I sobbed.

Lightening flashed overhead again and thunder roared.

Without hesitation I felt his cock press into my asshole.

He didn't do it gently. He didn't do it roughly, he just did it.

His groans pleased me as he began to pump. I felt his fingers in my pussy, on my nipples and across my backside as he fucked me. No part of my body was safe from his fingers.

The cuffs kept me close to the tree and the cloth kept me from being injured by the tree as he pleased himself with my body. Every time I felt like I was going to cum, he smacked me.

"Master is always first," he said, "and Master isn't ready yet."

I forgot the storm, I forgot the rain, and I forgot who I was. All I lived for was the feeling.

My body felt stiff, sore and ohhh so wonderful. Yet, I couldn't move. Something heavy held me to the ground and my wrists were pinned together. I didn't seem to have any clothing on and my backside ached badly. Oh, how I wanted to rub it.

Even my hair hurt if that were at all possible. Where was I? Images of the night before flashed before my eyes. Something soft had been placed under my head as a pillow and I turned so I could see what was holding me down.

Out of the corner of my eye something yellow, black and white caught my attention. It was moving slowly towards me.

"A snake!" I screamed and tried to rise, but the heavy object kept me in place.

"Shhh," I heard a voice say. "If you make it angry I'll bite."

Fingers entwined with mine. "Now don't move," he whispered as the snake came within inches of my foot.

"The angle is all wrong for me to kill it," he said, "I have to wait for it to either get closer or back away."

"Now don't panic..." he whispered again as the snake began to move along his side.

I watched it move upwards towards his head for only a few seconds and then it suddenly split in two. The blade of his knife dripped with its blood.

"You ok?" he asked as he picked up the two halfs and tossed them aside. The weight suddenly lifted from my body and I found that I could breathe again.

"I'm ok," I replied, but was unable to rise.

"Here," he bent back down and undid the cuffs which surrounded my wrists. "Let me help you up."

He more or less picked me up and placed me on my feet. I swooned and had to lean against the tree.

"Here, honey," he said in a much kinder voice. "Put on my shirt and let's see if you can sit up against the tree."

"Uh..." I started to say and then withdrew my remark. How could I say that I can't sit politely? I leaned against the tree and replied softly.

"I hurt."

Gentle hands cupped my chin and deep blue eyes looked into mine. "Where do you hurt?"

I tried to look away, but he wouldn't let me.

"Where?"

"Everywhere," I replied and cast my eyes downward.

"Don't try to be respectful to me," he instructed, "Look at me!"

With resistance my eyes traveled upwards. His body excited me. It always had. Yet, I hurt too much at the moment to enjoy the view.

"Sleeping on the ground didn't do you much good," he remarked and sat down himself with his back against the tree.

"Come, sit on my lap and let me give you a gentle massage."

I didn't move. I only moaned.

"I promise I won't try to have sex with you. I only want to take care of you."

He held his arms open for me and waited.

God was he hot!

"Do you feel better now," he asked as I felt his fingers push into my shoulder blades for the hundredth time.

My back didn't hurt anymore and my ass was asleep so it couldn't hurt.

I smiled and leaned forward wrapping my arms around his neck. He stopped rubbing my back and wrapped his arms around my shoulders too.

"So how is my little sunshine this morning," he whispered in my good ear. His rough beard brushed my cheek and gave me some sparkles of delight.

He'd called me sunshine from the moment he'd met me. What did that mean?

I felt his hands push me away and I moved as he directed. Now I was looking into his face. He wasn't an old man, yet he wasn't young either. So I guessed that meant that he was middle aged. He had blue eyes and blonde hair. The color of both looked sun washed. His hair was messy, yet soft to the touch. His smile ruled his face I realized and it was that smile which had relaxed me each time I'd recently seen him. I just felt right in his arms. I relaxed a bit more and laid my head on his shoulder. Good ear up and near his mouth.

He let go of my shoulders and lifted my chin with the hook of his right pointer finger.

"You know, you're everything to me sunshine."

I didn't answer, mostly because I had no idea what to say.

"You know that don't you?" his voice sounded like a question, his face told me he wasn't sure exactly what I thought or knew.

"If you'd been hurt in the storm," he continued talking when I didn't respond, " I'm not sure what I would have done."

He flattened his hand along the side of my face and cupped my chin again.

His blue eyes spoke volumes to me, volumes I didn't really understand.

"Do you hurt anywhere else?" he asked again.

I didn't answer. I was uncomfortable and puzzled. Something in the back of my mind told me that he was important to me. I just wasn't sure why or how he was important to me.

He didn't say anything else either. He gently pulled his hand, which cupped my chin, towards his face I had no other choice but to bend forward. With a gentleness I didn't realize he had. He kissed me. His lips felt like a dew drop to my puffy lips. His tongue tasted like raspberries as it encircled mine. As the kiss deepened he pulled me forward and my tender breasts brushed against the hairs on his chest and smarted.

In my ear he whispered softly.

"Lets get you home and cleaned up. I've an idea that I need to bath you, massage you again and put medicine on those open cuts I see on your face, arms and legs."

Home, Images of home swam through my mind like memories locked in a prison cell. I only got images of things, but not complete things. The door slammed shut and the picture of my mother's face flashed before my eyes.

Panic suddenly overcame me.

"Momma!" I almost screamed, "she wouldn't..."

I tried to climb out of his lap. But his vice like fingers wouldn't let me go.

"Sunshine," he whispered aloud...and I looked at him.

He put his finger over my lips to stop me from talking.

"She won't mind," he added, she knows I wouldn't let you get hurt."

"But," I stuttered

"Not another word he said and helped me get to my feet.

"You know," he said with a wide smile on his face, "there is one thing you need of you want to keep me from taking advantage of you again, sunshine." He winked at me and glanced at the ropes and the tree.

A red blush crossed my face and I backed up into the tree.

His smile widened. "Getting ready for me?"

"What?"

He reached behind his back and pulled his shirt from over his head.

"You need to put something on over those big delicious nipples."

He threw the shirt at me and backed away.

"Otherwise, I can't be held responsible for what I'll do next."

He turned his back and started walking.

I pulled the shirt over my head and fell into step beside him. I really wasn't sure what I was doing.

"The raspberries?" I remarked as we walked out of the wooded area and into the pasture field.

"I think your shoes are of more importance don't you, little one?" He glanced downward and I realized I didn't have any on. When had I lost my shoes?

"Be careful where you place your feet since you don't have any on." He warned. "The storm was so bad last night...: he walked around a hole in the ground..." there could be anything laying around down there."

I sidestepped the hole myself and tiptoed to the fence line.

He stopped walking.

"Wait here," he commanded.

I stopped walking and leaned against the post of the fence, but not for long. Rockets of pain reminded me that leaning against anything wasn't a good idea. Instead I sat down and leaned my back against the fence post. It felt better if I didn't sit completely down on the right side.

Why was I waiting? I picked a blade of grass from the field surrounding me and put it in my mouth. As I began to chew I saw dust rising in the distance. Now what I wondered and tried to pull the long shirt lower on my body. Without undies I was exposed.

It was a horse with one rider. I watched as they approached. It was a male I presumed by the built of his body and the way he carried himself on the horse. As they grew nearer I realized it was he. With care I got back up to my feet and pulled the long shirt lower on my body.

As they grew nearer to me they slowed to a slow walk and he waved at me.

Shyly I waved back.

The horse was gray in color and had black spots across its stomach and legs. It was very tall and well built. It looked as if it could carry two people at a time.

"Ride with me," he called out loudly and held his hand down to help me climb up.

I placed my hand within his and he pulled me upwards, my foot barely brushed the side of the horse as he placed me in front of him sidesaddle.

"Can you ride like this?" he asked me, "or do you want to ride the other way?"

I moved my face closer to his almost as if I was scared someone else might hear me and I whispered.

"I don't have on any underwear."

He laughed and wrapped his arm around me.

"Like this it is then."

And we began to ride...

The horse's back hurt my backside, but I didn't complain. It wouldn't do me any good to complain. The ground was hard and the sun was shining now brightly in the sky. Each time the horse bounced my breasts bounced and caused me more discomfort.

As we rounded the curve of the fence line I felt his arm rise to stop my jiggling. This caused my nipples to brush against his arm. I began to ache...

"Where are we going," I found myself asking when he didn't ride the horse up the hill towards the cornfield.

"I've got a surprise for you," he answered and turned the horse towards the old white building that had first attracted my attention.

As the horse grew nearer I felt his fingers squeeze the nipple on my right breast. How could I be so horny already? What was I a sex addict?

"Don't move," he instructed me as he slide off the horse and lead it towards the building.

I had to hold onto the horse's neck to keep from falling off.

"Come to me, little one," he commanded once he had the horse tied to a post.

I slid off the horse easily catching horse hairs in my crack as I went.

As I brushed them off he laughed.

"Come on little one, let's get you cleaned up."

"In the barn?" I asked. The idea wasn't appealing.

"In the barn," he answered as he slipped a collar around my neck and lead me towards its entrance.

The collar chocked me and I wanted to pull at it with my hands, but something told me to leave it where it was, else he'd smack me.

I moved at his pace into the building fully expecting it to be full of junk. I was surprised when I realized it wasn't an old barn as old barns go. It was clean inside and contained lots of toys. Some I was sure I'd never seen before.

In one corner I saw a bail of hay with ropes from the ceiling. At the end of each string I saw four pairs of handcuffs. These were padded with cloth. I glanced at him, and he said nothing.

Along another wall I saw a seat that looked like you'd be most comfortable lying down with your butt in the air then trying to sit on it. At its base I once again saw four pairs of handcuffs. I swallowed hard and glanced at a curtain which seemed to be the only direction near the seat.

"Whats..."

"It's a shower," he answered before I finished my question, "and it's the next place you're going with me."

"I..."

"Just keep walking," he directed, and motioned me towards the curtain. "But..."

"No, buts," he said as he undid the collar and hung it on a nail next to the shower. "Just get your ass inside."

Images flashed across my mind as I pulled open the shower curtain and climbed inside. I knew this place. I'd been here before lots of times. He, the guy with me was...his name was...

"JAKE!" I said aloud. "Your name is Jake isn't it?"

A slow smile crossed his face as he stepped into the shower with me, leaving his shorts and underwear on the floor outside.

"Yes," he answered as he turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. "What else do you remember?"

As the warm water from the shower head began to fall on my body I tried to think.

"Now don't panic, sunshine," he said as he began to wash my back with a washrag, and soap. "I'm not going anywhere so you've got time."

"Your..."

"What?" he asked as he put shampoo in my hair and began to scrub. "I don't want you to discover any unwanted guests in your hair tonight as you sleep in my arms." He started rubbing my head with his strong fingers and kept talking, "I also don't want any uninvited guests in my hair."

"Your..." I turned towards him as the answer came into my head. "You're my Master,...my...Dom."

"I'm more then that sunshine," he answered and traced my lips with his soapy fingers.

"I'm also..." he didn't continue, but waited for me to fill in the missing information.

"My husband," I realized as our wedding slipped across my mind.

A smile crossed his face and he pulled me closer to him. "You're my sunshine," he said.

"Without you there is no Jake."

A warmness crept around my heart and made me also smile.

I felt his hands rubbing against my butt cheeks and his hardening cock growing against my leg. "This is the toy house," he reminded me, "and all things are possible here."

cupatea
cupatea
4 Followers