Sunshine After the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, I'm going to cum soon!" He gasped out his warning, though it must already have been clear to her from his ragged breathing and involuntary twitches.

Linda looked up at him without pausing, smiling around his shaft in reassurance before continuing her efforts, her tongue now swirling around the underside of his helmet to intensify his arousal.

Nick was almost there, the sensation of impending climax deepened as pressure built within him, until finally he exploded, feeling his cum rush along his shaft and pour into Linda's waiting mouth. Now he had no chance of controlling his movements as he erupted into her, each spurt accompanied by an involuntary push of his hips, taking his cum deep into her throat. Even as he did so he marvelled at her ability to take him without gagging, although she was forced to swallow continuously to stay ahead of the stream. Slowly his orgasm subsided, the flow of cum lessened and he flopped back panting onto the bed, spent in every way.

But he had one more surprise in store yet. Linda, having sucked him dry and milked the last possible drop from his cock, wriggled up the bed and lay on top of him, looking down into his face with smiling eyes. Then she leaned down and kissed him full on the lips, insinuating her tongue between his lips and pushing into his mouth. Without thinking Nick responded by opening his mouth for her probing tongue, only to receive the mouthful of his own cum that Linda had kept back for him. Normally the idea of tasting himself would have been a definite no-no, but for some reason he responded immediately, groaning with delight and holding onto her head to press her mouth hard against his, even fencing with her tongue to gain the last taste of his own juices. It was, he thought later, the most intimate thing he had ever had done to him.

After it was over and they lay in each others arms he couldn't resist asking her. "Why did you share my cum with me? I never expected it, but it was so bloody beautiful to taste it in your mouth."

"That was me being selfish,"

"How so?"

"I wanted to know if you would mind getting your own back." She smiled a little at her own pun.

"And I don't, but how is that being selfish?"

She lifted herself onto one elbow to look at his face as she answered. "Because next time I want you to be able to lick me after you fuck me. It's something that really turns me on!"

"So there will be a next time?"

"Oohh yes! Many next times!"

.............................................

The next thing either of them heard was Maddy's voice as she breezed in and placed two cups of coffee on the bedside table, switching off the still burning light at the same time.

"Ok, you two love birds, time to rise and shine. It's nine o clock, the sun's out and I'm both hungry and jealous!"

With that she breezed back out, not even giving them time to answer her, to cover themselves up, or even to collect their thoughts. Watching her tall frame, now dressed again in her street clothes, disappear back out of the room Linda and Nick looked at each other in embarrassed astonishment, disentangled themselves from each others embrace and reached for the coffees.

For a few minutes they silently sipped coffee, then Linda turned to Nick and asked quietly and seriously. "How am I going to tell her that she's got to go home on her own?"

"I think she'll already have figured that out for herself!"