Sunshine Cures All Ills Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

There have been several times in the past six months. I was looking fpr some form of internal closure about Mark. Then we'd talk and it would all start over again. Each time I felt that even considering him would be making a mistake, so I haven't. I knew he was going to be a little boy for quite a while. But, and it was a big but, it kept appearing that he was changing for the better. Changing like a leopard's spots I guess.

Jeannie stood up. "You two wait right here, I'm going to do a little bit of investigating." She got up and at first went to the washroom. When she came out, I could see that her phone was cupped in her hand. Unless you were looking, it wasn't readily apparent. She had ear buds on so it didn't look out of place.

She first walked slowly past Mark and the woman in the red skirt. Jeannie was pretending she was looking for someone and stayed there a few minutes, walking back and forth. Mark did not appear to notice her. His eyes were only on the red skirted girl. Then Jeannie went over to the pool table and watched the game. She started talking with the tall blond guy for a few minutes and then came back to the table.

"Let me look at the pictures first and I'll fill you in." She swiped her way through the several shots and then smiled. "Nailed it." It was a triumphant smile. "Here's the story. Turns out I know the tall blond is Jeff. He's the brother of a friend of mine. Nice guy. They just got engaged and are celebrating. The girl in the red is Chloe. She's drunk. Had a hard time remembering her name. She's slurring her words like crazy, hard time standing. See how she's holding on to the bar?" Helena and I glanced to the bar and saw her try three times to anchor her elbow on the bar. She kept missing. Why did her fiancée leave her alone?

That's when Jeannie turned her smart phone screen to Helena and me. There, as big as life, is Mark's hand on Chloe's ass, copping a feel and he's sporting a big smile while Chloe is standing there with glazed distant eyes.

At that I started laughing. "This is going to make tomorrow so easy. I can't thank you enough."

Then Helena asked a quiet question. "You send photo to friend? He send to brother? Maybe we see sparks? See sparks with sukinsyn?" She had a wonderful mischievous look in her eyes.

Jeannie's eyes lit up, as well as mine. As that famous 20th Century American philosopher once said, "It's deja vu all over again". Jeannie nodded quickly as she called her friend and spoke for a minute or two. There were a couple of buttons pressed, then all three of us sat back to watch the show.

It took about 2 minutes for Jeff to get a phone call. As we watched him answer it and talk. Then his eyes went wide and his face became angry. He stormed over to Mark, breathing fire.

He quieted that whole place. "LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER, KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS OFF OF HER" and his right arm collided with Mark's belly. Mark immediately doubled over in pain and fell to the floor. A couple of people held Jeff back. "Look at my fucking phone. It's a picture of him feeling her ass."

Our waitress picked up the phone and almost yelled out "He did, he was feeling up Chloe. Here's the pic." Jeff shrugged off his captors. "Asshole won't do it again." He grabbed Chloe and left the bar. Somebody helped Mark to a chair. The excitement was over and a minute later people were back doing what they normally do in bars.

I stood up and took off the wig. I looked at Helena and Jeannie, "It's time to go. I need to say goodbye." Walking up to Mark while he was doubled over in pain was getting old by this time. The look on his face when I called to him and he recognized me was priceless. "See you tomorrow Mark" and I left the bar.

It was a nice sit-down white table restaurant for the 4 of us, Paul, Jeannie, Helena and me. When the judge ruled and we were dismissed, Mark looked at me and then limped away. We were separated longer than we were married.

As dinner was to begin, I stood up. "Let me toast." I filled everybody's glasses up. Then I looked at Paul and said "Jestes zalosny". At that Helena and I started laughing, Paul looked flustered while Jeannie was confused.

"I am not pathetic. What's this all about anyway?"

"I've been a free woman for over 2 hours and you still haven't asked me out yet. What are you waiting for?"

Jeannie and Helena both looked at him and chuckled as I continued. "Don't you think that I have half an ounce of sense in me? I know only looking at Mark it would seem that I didn't have a clue about life. But you have been with me the entire time. You've been working behind the scenes, never getting in the way, letting me make my own decisions. You've been respectful of me. You did everything to make it easy for me to do what I chose to do. What I needed to do. You didn't insert yourself in any of it. You were all behind the scenes.

"I've seen your eyes, I've see who you are. Don't tell me that you aren't interested in me?" I reached over and pulled his head to mine, and he willingly followed. We exchanged our first kiss. "Like I've been interested in you."

This time, he pulled me to him and we kissed again. Looking at me, he motioned to his mother. "You know I gotta do what's right, you know that. You did what you needed to do. You didn't need me to complicate matters. But you're right, you're free and clear now. Free and clear without any doubts."

We kissed again then he stood up with his glass in his hand. "To the little mouse, may she never have any cause to ever take me down." Helena and Jeannie laughed while I lightly slapped his cheek.

"Don't you ever call me that again. I got experience, you know." and I then kissed his smiling cheek to make it better.

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers