Sunshine's Confession

Story Info
Wife admits to incestuous relationship with her brother.
4k words
4.39
83.3k
28

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a sequel to "Sunshine's Needs," so if you want to know who these people are you may want to read it first. If you like that one, you'll come back to this one. For those who've already read it, enjoy.)

*

I awoke early the next morning wrapped around my sleeping wife. I was spooning her. My flaccid cock was nestled in the cheeks of her ass with the head pointing towards our feet. My left arm was draped over her hip where her waist dips sharply, and with my hand wedged in her cleavage, I cupped her left breast. Her arms were crossed over her tummy cradling both of her boobs as she snored quietly. Her head lay on my right arm that stretched out just below her pillow. My nose was buried in the back of her neck and I inhaled the wonderful aroma of her hair.

I thought about how much I loved my wife, and how good it felt to be wrapped around her as I was. I thought about how wonderful her ass felt pressed against my thighs. I thought about how great it felt to fuck this woman. Then I thought about how exciting it was to watch her fuck the shit out of her brother and swallow his cum. My cock began to harden immediately. Why wasn't I repulsed by this, or jealous? Why wasn't I angry that she had continued doing this behind my back and not told me? Why had she been so brazen as to fuck him again in that room there, next to where I was supposedly sleeping? Why did I feel so calm about all this? While I never felt threatened, or felt that our marriage was in jeopardy, these were still questions that I had to have answered.

Well, I figured that I'm not repulsed by all of this because I am, after all, a fucking pervert or I wouldn't be writing about this in the first place. I mean, an erotic vision is an erotic vision, and what I saw happening in the sitting room of my hotel suite was hot as fucking shit. But when I realize it's my wife, and she's fucking her brother, and the motherfucker's got a huge cock, and she's fucking the shit out of it, the vision just gets that much hotter!

So I lay there thinking about all this and my cock begins to get hard. But lying as I was, my cock only had one place to go once it started to grow. She still had on that nasty little G-string, but the part that was meant to actually cover her pussy was wedged between her thigh and her fat vulva, leaving her pussy fully exposed. With the head of my cock nestled in between Sunshine's thighs, as my cock grew longer and harder, it mushed itself into the slimy folds of her swollen pussy. She wiggled her hips and pushed back against it until her meaty lips finally parted and the head of my steadily hardening erection was enveloped by her hot, syrupy interior. The moment of penetration was audible.

"Mmm," she moaned, still half asleep. "What nasty thought's got you all hard?"

"I was just thinking about how nasty your ass looked when you were fucking Thor," I said, as if a casual matter of fact.

As those words left my mouth, I slid as much of my cock into her pussy as I could, given the angle. Before she had time to really comprehend the magnitude of what I'd just said, I had withdrawn my cock until only the head remained stuffed in her opening, and then plunged it back in again, this time deeper and with a bit more force.

"Unnnh," she moaned again. Then she gasped as she realized what I had said. She now knew that I had witnessed her union with Thor, but I had begun to thrust into her again and again, deeper and deeper, until I had eventually fucked her over onto her stomach. With my thighs, I kept her legs together as I pressed down on her lower back with my arms extended. From this position, I simply fucked the shit out of my precious Sunshine with a frenzy that had never been experienced by either of us in our three year relationship. My cock had never been as hard as it was at that moment, and I had never fucked anybody with stokes as long or as powerful as those I was using as I fucked my wife. She struggled to grip some bedding to prevent herself from being driven headfirst into the headboard.

"Oh my god, Jay, you're so hard," she said. Her voice, muffled by the bedding into which her face was buried, strained on each thrust. "You're fucking me so hard!"

"Harder than Thor fucks you?" I said as I continued to pound away. My question wasn't meant to be malicious, though it may seem so as I write it. It's just that I was in such a frenzied state of arousal that what may have seemed like aggression on my part was actually extreme sexual excitement. Nevertheless, her answer surprised me.

"Oh my god, yes don't stop! Keep fucking me!" she said, rotating her pelvis upwards to be able to take me deeper. The shift in position allowed her buttocks to rock freely back and forth as I fucked her. With her legs pressed together as they were, her pussy was extremely tight. I only made maybe ten more thrusts before I began to cum. I hadn't felt it building and I had no control over it. I came fast and I came hard, and I came for a long time. I collapsed onto her back virtually sobbing I was cumming so hard.

"Ooh, yeah, baby, cum for me," she kept saying, flexing everything that was wrapped around my cock as she said it. She flexed, and I pulsed and I pulsed and I pulsed. I had never felt more a part of any other human being, physically or spiritually, than I did at that moment.

Once my convulsions had begun to slow, I allowed my deflating erection to slither from her soupy pussy as she relaxed her grip on me and spat my cock from her body with a little coo. I covered her like a blanket, and we lay listening to each other catch our breath. Eventually, she just began to speak softly.

"Becky Thompson asked me in the 9th grade if I'd ever seen my brother's cock because the word around school was that Thor had the biggest cock in the school and he was only a freshman. That was the first time I heard about Thor's cock being so big. Nudity was natural around our house, part of my parents' hippie thing. They'd always taught us not to be ashamed of our bodies. I had seen Thor's cock and my father's cock many times, but I had no idea that they were both bigger than most. But it wasn't until after our parents were killed that I actually saw it hard and erect. It was during the summer after we'd graduated. We were working at the garden center, and that was taking up all of our time. It helped to keep our minds off of our parents.

Thor had broken up with his girlfriend right after graduation so I assumed it had been a while since he'd gotten any. I'd just lost my virginity that spring, but I didn't have a boyfriend or anything. My first time had been pretty awful." She sighed and we adjusted our position so that I was again spooning her. Then she continued.

"So, I was walking by Thor's room, I'd just gotten out of the shower and his door was ajar. I saw him lying on his bed on his back, masturbating. I just couldn't look away. He had a magazine in one hand and he was stroking his cock with his other hand, really hard. I remember being amazed at how huge it was, and how good it looked, all shiny from the pre-cum he'd been smearing up and down the shaft. All the veins were bulging out and all. And then he moaned, and this geyser of cum just jetted from the tip like three feet into the air and I gasped, and he heard me and he turned his head and looked right at me, but he didn't stop cumming. We stared at each other as he must have shot five or six more huge jets of cum all over his chest and stomach. I mean it was everywhere. When his orgasm finally overwhelmed his senses and he closed his eyes, I tip-toed off to my room."

She paused and I gently caressed her and kissed the back of her shoulder as she settled in and continued talking.

"I mean, jeeze, all I could think about was how big Thor's cock was and how could any woman take such a monster. Well, it turned out they couldn't, but I didn't know that at the time."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up. What do you mean they couldn't?" I interrupted. "I always thought all women craved big, long, fat cocks because it filled them up, or touched places other cocks couldn't?"

"Well, it all depends on the size of the woman's vagina," she said. "I'd guess most women would find Thor's cock..." She stopped. She giggled. Then she sighed. "This is so weird," she finally said.

"What?"

"I mean, I've never talked about this with anyone, and it's kind of weird that the first person I do talk about this with is my husband."

We both chewed on that one for a while in silence. She snuggled closer and I held her tighter. My cock was again nestled in her cool buns.

"I love you," I said softly into the back of her neck. She turned her head and kissed me lightly on the lips. "I love you too," she said.

She then turned completely to face me, slid a leg in between mine and curled her arms to her chest. I cradled her in my arms and kissed the top of her forehead.

"You were saying?" I prompted.

"I was saying that I would guess that most women would find Thor's cock to be uncomfortable," she said, snuggling closer under my chin.

"Uncomfortable?"

"Uncomfortable, too big, painful, scary."

"Really?"

"Really."

"And what about you?" I asked feeling a little tingle and thrill in asking such an obviously naughty question about an exceedingly naughty topic.

"Well, that's where I was going with this story before you interrupted me."

"My bad. Please continue."

"Well, I kept thinking about what it would feel like to be fucked by a really big cock, so I decided to buy a dildo. I felt really silly, but later that week I put on a baseball cap and sunglasses, drove to this sex shop on the other side of town, and bought the biggest dildo I could find. It was like twelve inches long, six inches around, and it even had a molded handle."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and I bought a bottle of Astroglide and I went home and jumped in bed."

"Where was Thor?"

"Thor had gone out with this girl to a baseball game, so I had the whole house to myself which was good because you know how I scream when I cum. Well, I got naked, lay on my back, and began teasing myself, playing with my nipples, rubbing the dildo around on the outside of my pussy. I squeezed some Astroglide all over the head of my dildo and slowly began to work it into my pussy. It was really tight but I was persistent. Finally, I had squeezed like eight or nine inches of that thing into me and I hadn't bottomed out yet. It was really fucking tight, but it wasn't uncomfortable, and slowly I began to loosen up to where I could slide that thing in and out, no problem."

"How did it feel?" I asked, as my cock slowly began to get hard again.

"Really fucking good, but I couldn't make myself cum! I began to really fuck myself with it, and I was rubbing my clit with my other hand and it felt really good and all, but I still couldn't get myself off. However, I had managed to pack all twelve inches of that dildo into my pussy in the process, and that was, after all, what I had set out to find out if I could. And it made sense."

"How do you mean?" I asked, enjoying the excitement of these revelations.

"Well, I figured since Thor has a huge cock, and we're twins and all, it would necessarily follow that I'd have a vagina of similar proportions."

"Makes sense to me."

"So, I'm pounding away and rubbing my clit, and pussy juice is everywhere and I can't quite get there; not that I even knew where there was."

"You'd never had an orgasm before?"

"Nope."

"So...?"

"So, I kept at it, on and off, for like two hours. I'd stop and catch my breath and try again. I had worked up a sweat and all, and it felt really good, but I began to get frustrated that maybe I had orgasmmed and that mine just weren't as powerful as I had heard they could be. I even thought that maybe female orgasms in general weren't as powerful as everybody said they were." We both giggled at that absurdity.

"So...?"

"So, I decided to try a little fantasy to get me there. I decided to do it in Thor's room."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, I decided that seeing him all hard like that had gotten me to this point in the first place, so I figured if I were in his bed fantasizing about him fucking me, it would really make me cum."

"Holy shit, you didn't," I said.

"I sure did, and of course you know what happened."

"I can't imagine."

"I fell asleep!"

"You fell asleep?"

"Yup. The next thing I know, I'm waking up and Thor's standing over me, naked, stroking that huge cock of his with one hand, while slowly working that dildo in and out of my pussy with the other!"

"Wow! What did he say?"

"He didn't say anything. We didn't say anything. He just slowly slid that dildo out of my pussy and tossed it on the bed. Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed so that my butt hung over the edge, lifted my legs up over his shoulders, and laid his cock down on top of my pussy. He mashed my thighs together around his cock and started sliding it back and forth over my clit."

"Jeeze, he didn't put it in?"

"Not right away. Not until I told him he could. Later on he told me that that was the only way he was used to having sex because every woman he tried to slide his cock into told him it hurt too much."

"Fuckin' A! So, you're telling me that you took your brother's virginity?" I asked amazed at what I was hearing.

"Well, yeah, I guess I did." She paused for a moment in reflection.

"So, what happened next?" I asked, trying to keep the juicy details coming.

"Well, it felt really good and all, but I wanted to feel what it was like to be fucked by Thor's cock, so I told him he could put it in, and he said, 'I don't want to hurt you.' And I remember thinking that that was so sweet that he was worried about hurting me and all."

"Did it?"

"What, hurt? Well, yeah kind of. It was really tight at first, but if I hadn't done such a good job loosening up my pussy with that dildo in the first place, then it really would have been an issue."

"Did he make you cum?" I asked, my cock growing hard again as I listened intently.

"My god, Jay, let me tell the story," she said, pretending to be impatient with me. I think she was really glad that I was getting into the whole sordid tale as much as I was.

"I'll keep quiet," I said, not wanting to disrupt her flow.

"So, I told him it was OK, that he could put it in, and his eyes got as big as saucers." She giggled. "He pushed down on his cock to slide the head of it into my open pussy and when it went in he got the biggest smile on his face and he was like 'Oh my god this feels so incredibly good.' He slid like half of it in and out like three times and then he just buried it."

"All the way?"

"Yeah. I remember feeling his balls bump up against my ass, and I remember feeling his heart beat as his cock pulsed in my pussy."

"Holy shit," I said as my own hard cock pulsed to an even harder state. It nudged against her belly and she ground herself into me smearing a dollop of pre-cum into a slimy trail along her lower abdomen.

"If I had known you'd get this turned on I would have told you about this a long time ago," she said rolling me over onto my back and straddling me. As she opened her thighs to throw her leg over mine, a fat droplet of my recently deposited cum oozed from her pussy. Using the distended petals of her now gaping vagina, she slathered the gooey liquid back and forth along my hardened shaft. With a sexy moistening of her lips with the tip of her tongue, Sunshine reached down between our bodies and guided my excited member into the wet, wiggling flesh of her pussy and slid herself onto it in one motion. The cum that was forced out of her fuck-hole dribbled around my balls and trickled into the crack of my ass. I was buried balls-deep in my wife.

Sunshine leaned forward, posted her hands on the bed under my armpits, and mashed her breasts into my chest. She stared into my eyes, lifted her buttocks off of my loins and slowly began to fuck me as she continued her story.

"So, then he just started fucking me," she said, dropping her herself onto my cock for emphasis as she said the last two words. Then, she drew her pussy off of my cock and slammed it down again as she said each word. "He...fucked...me...as...hard...as...I'm...fucking...you...right...now," she said, each word breathy and strained. But the pace was too intense and she had to stop. She rested, impaled on my cock as she was.

"How long did he keep that up before he came?" I asked, wallowing in the pleasure of being buried in warm, wet pussy. I locked my arms around the small of her back and squeezed, mashing her tits into my chest. Blanketed as I was by smooth female flesh, I began to slowly saw my rigid penis in and out of her pussy. In this position, Sunshine's clit grates along the veins of my shaft while the prominent ridge on the head of my cock drags across her G-spot just so.

"He probably only made about ten more thrusts into me before he got this really wild look in his eyes and said something like 'Jesus Sunny, I'm gonna cum' and he pulled out and just unloaded all over my belly and chest. I mean he spewed huge ropes of cum onto my stomach and all over my boobs, and one shot even went up my nose! We both started laughing it was so funny."

"Wow," was all I could say. I continued my slow deliberate strokes, pulling almost all the way out, pausing, and slowly grinding it back in, each time at a slightly different angle. Sunshine began to move her hips to accept each of the angle changes, squirming instinctively to increase the level of stimulation, every now and then audibly acknowledging the increasing pleasure.

"Yeah, and he looked so satisfied. He kept mumbling like 'Ohmygod... thank you...that felt so good...that was so awesome...let me clean you off,' and things like that. Oooh."

"So, I take it you didn't cum?" I quickened my pace slightly.

"Well, no... Not that time."

"But, he did make you cum?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"How?"

"You know what I need to make me cum."

I stopped thrusting momentarily.

"You took Thor anally?" She held her breath.

"No, but he's got really big thumbs...nnh." I slid completely back into her. "... and once when he was fucking me doggy style he slid his thumb into my butt and I came really hard."

"Naturally," I said bringing my right middle finger up and placing it on her lips. She slipped the digit into her mouth and sucked it all the way in. I then slid that finger along the crack of her ass and into her butt-hole. She shuddered and moaned deeply. Her pussy contracted around my cock and began to spasm uncontrollably as my finger plunged her rectum. It was as if I had hit the magic switch that allowed all of her other erogenous zones to kick in. I squeezed my index finger in alongside my middle finger and she began to tremble. Then the phone rang and we both looked at the night stand.

"Oh, fuck," she said. Crawling up my body to disengage herself from my insertions, she grabbed the phone on the second ring.

"Hello?" she said, rolling over to sit on the side of the bed. She slid her fingers into her hair just above her forehead and grabbed a handful of it as she listened to the party on the other end.

"Ohmygod, I'm so sorry. I'll be right there. Ok, bye."

"What was that all about?" I called after her as she ran for the bathroom.

"That was Cindy. She's hired professionals to do our make-up, and I was supposed to be there by now," she said, turning on the shower. That's when it occurred to me.

"Does Cindy know what you and Thor do?" There was no answer, only the hiss of the shower. I thought long and hard about it as she showered. What would be the right thing to do? Should she tell Cindy before she gets married and possibly ruin her wedding? How will Cindy react? What will I say to Thor the next time I see him? What will he say to me? Geeze, so many questions and not enough answers.

12