Sunshine's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise coming from the bathroom was now that of a blow dryer. I wondered if maybe I should just leave well enough alone. What's happened has happened and nothing can be done now to change that. I decided to stay out of it and see how Sunshine handled it. She walked out of the bathroom naked and the sight of her freshly lotioned body and her shaved pussy simply took my breath away. She pulled her dress from the hanger and went back into the bathroom. I followed her with my eyes, admiring every inch of her body as her tits wobbled joyously with each movement.

"My shoes," she said out loud as if she were checking off an imaginary list in her head.

She strode out of the bathroom smoothing her dress with her hands and stepped into her matching pumps. Again, she had been transformed into a walking wet dream by her sexy outfit. My cock began to stir as it always does when given the opportunity to behold such a sight.

"See you at the church," she said giving me a peck on the lips as she passed and hurried out the door.

I sat for a few moments on the bed and thought about the whole situation. I had to admit that as fucked up as it was, it was still pretty hot. I had no idea where it was going, but I had this exciting feeling that however it played out, I was going to like it. I looked at the clock and realized that I better shower and get ready myself.

I walked into the bathroom and there on the floor were Sunshine's tangled and twisted green G-string panties.

12