Sunshine's Halloween Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunshine turned and knelt between Walter's legs, running her hands along the tops of his thighs. She ran her cheek along the bulge in his gray slacks as Walter slouched lower into the couch. Suddenly, Sunshine lifted her head from his lap.

"Walter!"

Above the waist line of Walter's belted trousers emerged about two inches of his condom covered cock. The reservoir tip of the prophylactic was filled with air and stood up like the nipple on a baby's bottle. The pink protrusion contrasted sharply with the dark cobalt blue of his dress shirt. Sunshine flicked the little nipple back and forth with a manicured finger.

"You come prepared, don't you Walter," asked Sunshine innocently.

"I didn't want to stain my pants with pre-cum," he explained, pushing his pants lower until another inch of cock was exposed.

"Oh no, Walter, you can't pull that thing out here! There are cameras!" warned Sunshine, placing her hand over the exposed phallus.

"The new girl knows what's up," noted the manager turning up the volume another two clicks.

"Here, let me cover that for you," said Sunshine as she turned and lowered her ass onto Walter's lap.

With her hands posted on his knees, Sunshine ground her barely covered pussy back and forth over Walter's condom covered cock. Walter gently palmed the globes of Sunshine's exposed ass cheeks that gyrated and jiggled on his stomach.

"I can tell by how hard your cock is that you like this, don't you Walter?" asked Sunshine breathlessly.

Walter grunted his approval as his hands cupped Sunshine's breasts and pulled her back to his chest. Her panty covered pussy was now clearly visible as it slid back and forth over Walter's sheathed love muscle. While Walter's face was hidden behind Sunshine's grinding body, his fingers were twisting and tweaking her stiffened nipples through the material of her green dress.

"Oh, Walter, it's almost like you're fucking me," claimed Sunshine, her feet dangling uselessly by his shins.

"Damn!" exclaimed the same guy who shouted the same expletive a little while ago.

"You'd like to fuck me, wouldn't you Walter?" asked Sunshine with closed eyes.

"Who wouldn't?" said someone. Everyone chuckled with lecherous tones.

"Man, that bitch is seriously fuckable," proclaimed one who hadn't spoken until then.

"Mnh, somebody needs to tear that pussy up right now," suggested a large black man, adjusting the bulge in his pants for emphasis.

"Not if you want to keep your job," said the manager with a smile.

"If no body snitches, boss-man ain't got to know," argued the giant, dark skinned man.

"I won't snitch, but if the boss comes back before you finish..." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Shit, Kevin. You're already on probation here! You can't afford to get caught bangin' no bitches on the premises," said someone who obviously had Kevin's best interest at heart.

"Oh Walter, no, don't do that! We're on camera, remember," protested Sunshine.

Walter had pulled the top of Sunshine's dress down, exposing her swollen breasts as he continued to titillate her puffy areola and nipples. She arched her back and tilted her pelvis to bring more of her pussy into contact with his partially exposed cock. More of it had crept out above his pants so that the rolled end of the condom that gripped his cock near the base left about two inches of exposed skin.

"Shit. I'd consider sacrificing my job to bone that," I said.

Everyone turned to look at me. Then Sunshine squealed and climbed awkwardly from Walter's lap. The tip of the condom turned white as his pulsating penis pumped it full of cum until eventually the entire appendage was obscured by the white fluid.

"That was quick," said the manager. "He's got almost twenty minutes left."

"I'd better go get him to the men's room before he makes a mess," I said as I quickly exited the room.

I moved as fast as possible without running back down to Room #7. As I walked in, Sunshine was seated next to Walter who was still trying to get his breathing under control. Her right leg was draped over both of his and she was tickling the portion of his cock that was left exposed with her finger nails. Beneath the condom, his cock continued to twitch and pump more seed into the over-filled latex balloon. Sunshine saw me first and I mouthed the words "play along" as I barged in.

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't allow this type of behavior in our private rooms," I scolded with as much conviction as I could muster.

It worked. Walter hurriedly yanked his pants up over his exposed member and gave a worried glance toward Sunshine.

"I warned you, Walter," consoled Sunshine as she moved away from him on the couch stuffing her boobs back into her dress. .

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir, or we'll have to call the police," I said as I opened the door. Walter didn't hesitate and was gone in a flash, panic beginning to seep into his expression.

I looked at Sunshine and mouthed the words "stay in character" as I walked over and stood looking down at her. She looked up at me with a questioning but oh so sexy look. God damn if she didn't look so totally fuckable at that moment that I was left momentarily speechless.

"I tried to warn him," she pleaded.

"You're new here, aren't you?" I asked.

"Um, it's my first day," she said petitely.

"Well, we're just going to have to review what is and is not allowed during lap dances," I said holding my hand out to help her up from the couch.

"Here, get up."

Sunshine stood and I occupied the space that had moments before been enjoyed by Walter. As I turned to sit, with my back to the camera, I pulled my pants up so that the crotch pushed up against my balls. When I slouched on the couch, the entire length of my stiffened penis lay directly below and in line with my zipper. In anticipation of an opportunity such as this, I had decided to go commando for the evening; one of my better decisions.

"Now turn around and sit down on me like you did Walter," I instructed, guiding her hips as she settled on my lap.

Perched as she was, Sunshine completely shielded me from the camera. From behind my screen I pulled down my zipper and up popped my cock, achingly hard and leaking pre-cum. With my thumb, I pulled aside the green string from deep in her ass crack as I pushed forward gently on her back so that she'd lean forward. Doing so opened up her butt cheeks and exposed a gooey pussy held open by her displaced thong.

"Ok, slide back and forth very slowly," I ordered.

Sunshine looked back over her shoulder at me and did as she was ordered. Back and forth and back and forth slid Sunshine's flared ass cheeks over my naked erection. The entire crevice was now slathered with a combination of my pre-cum and her pussy juice. The sensation was sensational. When again she slid forward, I gently lifted my cock with my thumbs so that it stood ramrod straight up like a flag pole between her milky buns.

"Lift up a bit," I whispered, and as she did so I seated the head of my cock between her dangling pussy lips and let go. Sunshine bit her lip and moaned softly. Her eyes closed slowly and she tilted her head up to face the camera. She paused momentarily to give the head of my cock a couple of squeezes with her pussy muscles and then impaled herself balls deep on my petrified peter.

The heat inside her cunt was tremendous and the gurgling pussy fart that emanated from our union revealed just how wet she'd become. With my cock buried as deep as possible in her pussy, Sunshine began to slowly rotate her hips in a circular pattern. I could feel the bulge of her cervix circling the head of my penis with each rotation as a trickle of pussy juice dribbled over my balls and into the crotch of my pants.

Sunshine again looked back at me and smiled, obviously enjoying this very public display of affection. She leaned forward, grabbed both of her ankles and drew her pussy up the length of my cock until only the head remained lodged in her dripping orifice. Then, down she plunged with a little squeal and shiver as she proceeded to begin fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

I could only imagine what the fellows in the control room were saying as they witnessed this spectacle. The whole situation made me feel like a total stud, and my cock felt harder and bigger than it ever had. Watching Sunshine's beautiful full buns flex, jiggle and bounce on my lap only added to the moment, a moment I would never forget. Surprisingly, I felt no urge or desire to cum. I actually felt like a sex machine.

Sunshine, on the other hand, was well on her way to orgasmic bliss. Every third or forth stroke resulted in a trembling groan and the juices being drawn from her pussy had turned white and syrupy like some sugary glaze. I slapped the up-turned buns of each ass cheek hard in succession with the tips of my fingers as one does with bongo drums until the white flesh had turned a glowing pink.

"Oh, god yes, baby, make me cum, make me cum," snarled Sunshine as she fucked herself closer to orgasm on my cock.

Judging that the time was right, I placed my open hand on the small of her back and slid my thumb along her ass crack and into her asshole as tenderly as possible for such a lewd act. Any rhythm she once had suddenly ceased as she started into a period of fits and starts. On one awkward down stroke Sunshine stopped dead still. She lifted her head up, opened her mouth and silently exploded. The muscles that control the entrance to both holes seized up and Sunshine simply began to convulse, quiver and tremble.

Then she screamed. She hadn't meant to, it just came out. The sound echoed loudly in the room. Sunshine didn't even put her hand to her mouth to try to muffle it. She was too busy squirming and convulsing on my lap, completely in the clutches of a mighty orgasm. My left hand gripped the bulge of flesh on her hip where her ass turned into her thigh and I rode out her orgasm, my right thumb still buried in her bung hole. I felt as though I had literally plugged into her and was somehow completing the circuit that now powered her bliss.

Finally, Sunshine regained the use of her faculties, and I pulled her back onto my chest. Her racing heart beat could be felt at every point of contact I had with her naked flesh. That was a sensation more gratifying than if I had cum myself; almost. A head peeked into the door startling us both and breaking that magical moment.

"Boss man's back," was all he said and then he was gone.

Sunshine and I straightened our selves up and left the room and the club right away. Holding hands on the way to the parking garage Sunshine announced that she found this to be the most memorable night of our marriage. To top it off, we counted $475.00 in cash that we had earned through our little deception. However, it wasn't until we got to the car that she realized that she'd left her raincoat and wings in the dressing room of the club.

"Oh well, they're replaceable," she said as we arrived at the car. "But you're not!"

Then she squatted in front of me next to our car, pulled out my cock, and sucked me off in the dim lighting of the parking garage in clear view of the security camera. It didn't take long. The expression on the face of the Nigerian parking attendant when we paid our fee to exit was priceless. Maybe it was due to the pungent aroma of semen that wafted from the car when I rolled down the window to complete our transaction. It also could have been the fact that we hadn't bothered to clean up the cum that continued to meander in rivulets down Sunshine's face. Either way, I'm predicting that in the future, PDA will become a permanent fixture in our sex lives.

12