Suntan Stroke

Story Info
Jay tans nude & gives his neighbor a show.
1.3k words
4.06
111.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was in his senior year of college, and he was hoping to graduate before he completely burned out. Accounting was boring, and he was having a difficult time keeping his sanity after studying tons of little laws and detail all day. His law class had been cancelled this week so that the instructor could have the week off with her kids, who were off from school. This left Tuesday and Thursday afternoon open. Jay briefly considered going to the library to study, but decided his sanity needed tending to first. He was stressed out and filled with pent up energy. A day of relaxation would do the trick. And while his sanity needed tending to first, his cock needed tending to second. Class didn't leave him with a lot of time for social life.

After getting back from class at noon, Jay decided to camp out on his deck. He lived in a nice trailer park outside town. It was very quiet due to its secluded location, accessed only by a dead end road. Trees surrounded the park and the park owner did a great job of keeping louder college kids out. Spring had sprung and brought with it 85 degree weather. Sunny and warm, Jay set up camp on the deck with a book and a radio. His trailer was last on the row, so the only visitor would possibly be his neighbor in the trailer next door, Mindy. She was a physics major, and kept to herself. They had spoken a couple of times, but she was just as busy as he was. She was mildly attractive, but to Jay she was just a quiet neighbor.

He sat out on the deck for fifteen minutes before getting hot. The trees provided shade all behind him, but he was sitting right in the sun. He hadn't tanned since the end of last summer, but this was great opportunity to get some rays. He waffled back and forth on whether or not to wear trunks. It was not uncommon for him to tan nude in his hometown. His folks lived out in the woods, and there was no one for miles, but he hadn't tried it here. Mindy wouldn't be back until that evening and she was the only one with any chance of seeing him. Jay went back inside and stripped naked. He stood at the door for a couple of minutes while he reassured himself that nothing unusual would happen. No one would be driving down the dead end road unless it was Mindy, and she wasn't due back for hours. Nervously, he opened the door and walked out. It felt odd to be standing on his deck naked. It didn't bother him at home, but this was unfamiliar territory to be nude. The heat of the sun was instantly noticeable. He knew he'd better be quick to the sunscreen or he'd be walking funny for days.

He turned the radio down low so that he could hear anyone coming. The sunscreen felt cool on his skin. He was starting to relax and enjoy being outside. When he rubbed the sunscreen onto his cock, it started to harden immediately. He wasn't intending to masturbate right now, but he couldn't help but stroke the sunscreen in. His dick hardened in his hand. He moved down to his balls and rubbed a handful of cream in. He was relaxing fast. He rubbed his balls with his left hand and stroked his dick with his right hand. The combined feeling was heavenly. While he enjoyed it, he wasn't interested in finishing that now. He leaned back in his sun lounger and listened to the breeze through the trees.

It was relaxing. Actually, it was too relaxing because he dozed off for about twenty minutes. He would have dozed longer but the sound of a car woke him. By the time he could get his bearings, the car had pulled in next door. It was Mindy. Evidently her afternoon class had been cancelled, also. Jay froze. What could he do? He was looking through his dark sunglasses at her as she got out of the car. His deck had railing but no sides to shield him. He thought she might just not think to look over, but he had left the radio on, and that was sure to get her attention. He had been asleep, so he decided to pretend he was still asleep. His pulse had doubled in speed so feigning sleep was hard to do.

Mindy got out of her car and walked purposefully to her trailer. She glanced quickly in the direction of the music and nearly broke her neck with a double take. Jay saw her mouth drop open in surprise and her quick stride came to a halt. She didn't know whether to keep walking or stare in disbelief. Her eyes focused on his very adequate endowment. He wasn't hung like a horse, but his limp cock obviously had a lot of room to grow. She collected her senses and walked to her trailer. She got inside and quickly dropped her bags and moved to her window that faced Jay's trailer. She slightly parted the curtain so that she could watch him.

Jay sat frozen like a statue. She hadn't screamed or run away terrified. He could see the curtain move and knew that she was watching him. She was maybe ten feet away from him; kneeling on her couch, looking at him naked. The fact that she hadn't been mad or repulsed got Jay's attention. She was watching. She liked what she saw. Jay had never been in a situation where he was as exhibitionist, but he was starting to like it. His cock was starting to like it, also. He could feel the slow rise of his manhood. When it got to semi-erect, Jay took the matter "in hand".

He could tell she wasn't going to have him arrested; she wanted a show. He took the bottle of cream and slowly trickled it out up and down his long shaft. After another session of rubbing his balls and stroking his cock at the same time, he took both hands played with himself. His left hand gripped the base of his dick, and his right hand gripped right above the left hand. Both hands made a long canal that he could masturbate with. He bucked his hips at his hands. His cock was long enough that both hands didn't cover it to the head. The head would disappear when he stroked in and reappear when he pushed out. Mindy could see the head swell as it made more trips in and out of his hands. Jay tightened the grip of both hands and pushed himself over the edge. The first spurt of cum shot over the railing and into the lawn. For a second, Mindy thought it might make it to her window! Jay aimed his cock straight up and the next two shots fired out a couple of feet in the air and landed on his chest. There was a heavy mixture of cum and sunscreen on his hands as he slowed his pace and milked the last few drops of cum out.

Jay took a deep breath and collected his sensed. He wiped his hands off on his t-shirt and collected his things. Cum was still dripping from his cock as he pulled his sunglasses off and looked directly at the open part of his neighbor's curtain. He smiled, and opened the door to his trailer and disappeared inside.

Mindy had no desire to get to know her neighbor; it was more fun that they didn't know each other. But she was going to be damn sure to keep an eye on her neighbor's deck as the weather got warmer.