Suntan Voyeur

Story Info
You invite a voyeur over for a nude swim.
2.2k words
4.11
87.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw you laying in the sun, I assumed that you were confident in the "privacy of the backyard" because of the 6 foot fence and landscaping that separated your property, on all sides, from ground level viewing. Of course, you knew that my friends' deck was elevated high enough to allow a vantage point. However, I learned later, you were in the habit of sunbathing at that hour of the day, precisely because your neighbors are at work. So, when I pulled back the slider and stepped out onto the deck, you apparently did not hear me, over your radio.

You were on your back, with your face skyward. Then, you sat up with your back to me and paused. As I peered over the fence from my spot on the deck, I could see that you had neatly folded your blue bikini by your side. You reached for your bikini top. I murmured "Don't do that!" and again you paused and twisted slightly, looking in my direction. I quickly ducked down and hoped that you had not heard me. After cautiously waiting a couple of moments, I looked over again. You were padding away from me toward the cabana...nude. My heart was in my throat watching your bottom shift up and down, as you walked. You reached into the cabana and withdrew a spray bottle that, I assumed, contained water. You gave yourself a misting and pivoted to return. Again, I ducked quickly, realizing that I would be in full view, as you strode back to your blanket.

My penis was paying attention. I was stone hard. I love secretly spying on sexy women, but rarely do I get a long, close look. We were separated by only about 20 feet. The scent of suntan lotion floated over the fence and I could see you were now reapplying it. I wished those were my hands applying that lotion to your breasts and that your hands were rubbing the front of my shorts.

As you laid back down, there was a small, quiet smile on your lips. You kept boldly caressing your breasts, long after the lotion was absorbed. As I continued to peek, your right hand slipped down, spreading more lotion across your tummy and kept going to your pubis. You quivered slightly as your fingers hit their mark. I could see your tummy tighten, in response to the touch. I was stiff and oozing precum, learning that you were so sexual. Here you were, nude and masturbating outdoors. Shortly, I could see your knees tighten as your hips began to hump your fingers. You gasped and put your left hand to your mouth to stifle your whimper. Why did you do that, if no one knew you were there?

I was determined to get to know you better, because I am fascinated by highly sexed women and it seemed that you fit that description. I quietly slipped inside and donned my swim suit. I noisily banged around in the kitchen to alert you to my presence and then finally stepped out onto the deck. You were still on your blanket. Your bikini bottom was back on and you had turned over onto your tummy.

Without lifting your head, you called out "Good morning, new neighbor!"

"Well, good morning to you! This is a scene worthy of teenager's wet dream!" I asserted and immediately regretted saying it. What could I be thinking? She is sunbathing and I gave her a compliment but, did I have to sexualize her situation? I felt foolish.

You replied, "I take that as a compliment." My foolishness evaporated as you lifted yourself onto your elbows, carefully exposing only the top of your chest, and added "If you haven't showered yet this morning, maybe you would like to take a dip?"

My eyes were riveted on the exposed tops of your breasts. You smiled and peered over your sunglasses. "You were such a gentleman last night, and my husband was up to his usual, so we never really got the chance to chat. Won't you come...(you paused) over?"

I could hardly believe my luck. You were a very attractive woman who wanted to shoot the breeze, as I enjoyed a morning swim. I responded with "I would like that!" I turned back into the kitchen and reached for a container of orange juice, the champagne that my hosts never got a chance to use during the prior evening, and two flutes. I descended the deck stairs and stepped up between the houses to go around the fence.

As I approached, I said, "This is very kind of you. I love a morning swim."

To my disappointment you had replaced your top. But, your reply encouraged me, "I was just getting hot enough to need a cool dip myself. Then, I will lay out some more." You went to the cabana and retrieved a couple of towels for us. As you placed the towels poolside, you grinned and added, "I guess you are glad to see me..."

I paused, reflected on your comment, thought first of the beverages, and then it dawned on me. Looking down at my trunks, it was apparent to what you referred. There was an eight inch tent in my loose fitting suit. I chuckled, "I cannot tell a lie, all of me is happy to be here." You giggled and made me feel even more comfortable.

I strolled over to you and asked, "I am a not a good bartender, but I can manage a mimosa. It makes a great eye-opener. Would you like one?"

"mmmmmmm," you replied, "those are yummy; how thoughtful!"

I stepped to the table on the pool deck and poured each of us one, as you busied yourself with checking the pool temperature. I could hardly watch my task, as I followed your flexing bottom over to poolside. When you stepped inside the house for a pitcher, I managed to mix our drinks, in the glasses, without spilling. You came back to the table with a large insulated carafe, half full with ice. Your sunglasses were pushed up on your hair. You exchanged the pitcher for the slender glass, smiled, and toasted "Here's to a fine, hot summer day. The pool is a little cool, but it will feel as delicious as this will taste."

We each sipped... then sipped again, as I took in the glistening pool and tranquil setting. You on the other hand, were checking me out. My general appearance was nice looking, though not model quality. You probably saw that I was firm, but, not bulked up. My upper body showed signs of regular work outs. I had a nice tan and my bulging crotch indicated an endowment that you might think would be pleasant to experience.

We agreed that the fresh mimosa mix was just right... fizzy, and very refreshing. After we downed the last of it, I mixed more mimosa with the ice cubes in the container. I refilled the flutes. You took yours to the poolside and slipped into the shallow end. I followed and sat on the edge, with my legs in the water. You were right, even in the shallow end, the pool was cool.

You smiled and began to do a leisurely free style to the deep end and back. I watched and sipped my drink. You returned and stood up to reach for your glass. As your arm extended, I noticed your hardened nipples through your top. I couldn't resist a comment. "Are those from the cool water or are you glad to see me, too?" I asked and gestured to the thimble-sized points in your bikini top.

You looked down and then up to me and grinned, "Shoot, can't a girl have any secrets?" you posed. "Now...you wouldn't take advantage of a neglected housewife, would you?" you asked.

"No, but I confess that I might come out to play with a horny housewife..." I replied with a grin.

You brought your glass a little closer to me, as your legs shimmered in the clear water. You offered up a toast, as if to answer my implied question, "Here's to horny housewives and their playmates!"

Finishing your mimosa, you set down the glass and turned for another slow swim to the other end. I saw you pause at the steps on that end. You put a patch of blue on the deck, beside the railing, and slid back into the water. I descended into the pool and slowly walked forward as you as turned back toward me. I couldn't see your suit anymore.

Up to your neck, your breasts were playing peek a boo with the glistening water. You glided up to me in chest-deep water and said, "John, when I swim this time of day, I usually do it nude. You don't mind, do you?" I shook my head. I replied, "I don't, if you don't."

Oh, you were a big tease, all right. There was a mischievous smile on your lips. Dipping my head underwater and slipping off my trunks gave me the opportunity to see check you out. You just stood quietly and put one hand to your pubis. Your breasts were bobbing and shifting with the water. When I came up, my dick was straight out in the water. You floated closer, slid your hands around my neck, put your lips to my ear, and whispered, "I knew you were watching me sunning and fingering. It turned me on like crazy."

You slipped away a few inches to show me your determined look. "No one has ever seen me that way. I was scared, then nervous, and then my pussy was gushing, and I knew why. Look, we hardly know each other. I am not a slut in this community. My hubby isn't very useful in the sex department, so usually I take care of it myself and just make do. Then, you came along."

You paused and looked into my eyes to gauge my reaction to your sharing. Then, you shifted your eyes slightly to ffocus on the upper floor of your house. I glanced quickly and saw a single Venetian blind slat drop back into place. We were being watched and you knew it.

"We could help each other," I replied, "because my life doesn't provide this as often as I need it. So, sometimes it is my hand that does the work. One of the reasons I came out here alone was to get a new perspective. I do have a girlfriend. For all I know, she is doing the same thing right now and I don't care."

With that, I put my hands on your waist and pulled you to me. You jumped and wrapped your legs around my hips, pulled my lips to yours, humping up and down slightly as my dick was flattened to my belly. My penis was getting the jacking of a lifetime. Up and down you went, whimpering into my shoulder. After about a dozen strokes, you began to cum and told me so.

"Oh, God! What a nice big dick!" you gasped. "I will take such good care of you, but ...oh...oh...it is my turn right now...unh..unh!" you grunted. "Oh John! I am cumming!" you hissed and I helped you to your peak by grasping your butt and pulling you up and down along the length of my dick.

I bore you easily to the pool edge, put you down, and I jumped up to sit on the tile. You immediately got between my legs and gobbled me. You were still panting from your climax and slurping eagerly. I gasped at how much of the eight inches, you actually could take in. Between the rubbing in the pool and my anticipation, I realized that I would not hold out much longer. You were so good at sucking me. It seemed likely that your talents were not being exercised often enough. You really loved blowing me.

With your tits pressed again the side of the pool, I knew I needed to see more. I backed you up, and though you had less of me in your mouth, you continued to push me to cumming by jerking me off and tonguing my prick head.

"Yes, I need to see those tits as I cum," I said. " Oh baby, that's it. Oh, yeah, do me and let's watch, as I come on you." I gasped. You moaned and jerked faster. "Here it comes...uh...uh...oh!" I murmured. My dick began to spurt the man juice, as you pointed it directly at your face. The first gob landed squarely on your cheek, just below your right eye. Then, you pointed me at your breasts and we both watched as I drenched your chest with jizm. The cum on your cheek dripped down and you used your index finger to scoop it into your mouth.

Smacking your lips, you whispered "Yummy! My God, I love to see men cum! I almost came just then, too! Thank you, so much, for letting me watch that and I love the taste of cum. Too bad, it is all gone now," you said, with a mock pout.

"The day is still young.." I replied.