Suntanning Cream

Story Info
She plays with thick cream while tanning.
1k words
4.12
63.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aprilia
Aprilia
3 Followers

I'm a 23 year old female living in a suburban area. My neighbour is a good looking guy in his early 40ies who lives alone. We never said more than mere hellos when we bumped into each other by our short fence which separates our backyard.

It was a hot afternoon and I was taking a quick dip in the pool after waxing all of my pussy hair off, I love the idea of waxing, it's so much better than shaving because you won't have any ugly stubble - at least not in the next two days.

I got up from the pool and could feel my nipples hardening under the soft breeze. The sun was shining and I was toweling my back when I thought it would be a good idea to get a suntan without my bikini which was white.

After looking around and making sure there was nobody at sight, I decided to take my top off and let it fell next to the suntanning bench. I wondered why I bothered to wear a bikini in the first place anyway. My nipples showed right through and my bottom hugs my pussy lips like a second skin. I wanted a complete tan without tan lines but I don't want to get burnt, an idea struck me.

I went inside with only the bottom part of my bikini. Inside I made myself a glass of ice tea and grabbed a pint of thick cream from the fridge and went straight back outside. I settled the drink and the thick cream on the table next to the bench. I sat on the suntanning bench, but I was so nervous with what I'm going to do, I tried to relax by sipping the tea over and over. Then I took my bottom part of my bikini and poured a handful of thick cream onto my palm and spread it all over my body. One thing done I proceed to be more daring.

I sat on the floor which surrounds the pool and facing the fence with the idea that my neighbour might come back anytime soon, or better he may be in the house this whole time and has been watching me! The floor was very warm from the sun but it was comfortable. I sat with my legs slightly bent and open in front of my body and I leaned with my arms straight supporting my full body weight behind me. I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

I couldn't hear anything, it was so warm and peaceful. I squinted and saw figure in my neighbour's house. So he's there! He's standing by the window on the top floor which clearly overlooks my whole backyard. How long has he been standing there? I was so excited, I could hardly keep still! A wicked thought formed in my mind. 'I'll let him see a show!'.

Pretending not to have noticed him, I closed my legs tightly and slowly reached for the cream container with my right hand and began to pour the contents ever so slowly onto my left tit and let it travel to my right nipple. With my left arm still supporting my upper body, I could see clearly the thick cream dripping onto my ribcage and stomach. At the end I had a small pool of thick cream between my legs.

I set the container aside and propped both my arms as before. I kept my head down and tried to avert my eyes up. He's still there! I let my legs open up slowly and let the thick cream flows towards of my pussy. To my disappointment, most of the cream only flowed to the sides of it.

Not to be discouraged, I rolled over in a doggie position and with my right elbow supporting my boy, my ass was high up in the air for my neighbour to see! My left hand reached for the cream and begin pouring it all over my ass. The cold cream went straight to back, my asshole and in this position, some finally descend slowly towards the folds my pussy. I could feel it warming up as it reaches my clit and dripped down to the floor.

I felt so naked and naughty and I'm loving it! I stayed in that position and opened my legs even wider and begin to rock back and forth. 'Now see this!' I said to myself. After that I pretended to lay flat on the floor and roll over onto my back in the pool of cream and rubbed it all over my body, I cupped my tits and rolled my nipples between my fingers. I kept my legs slightly bent and open so he could see my pussy better.

I'm a bit worried by this new discovery. If I'm loving this, could there be a chance of me liking or even loving something more daring? I put the thought aside. If I love it then I love it. I don't then I will know sooner than later.

After a few minutes, I saw that there're still some cold cream left in the container and i decided to use all of it. I sat up and this time I leaned my upper body onto the suntanning bench. I looked up to my neighbour. He smiled at me! I returned his with my own wicked smile and grabbed the cream container. I let the cold cream trickled slowly to my clit. With my left hand I opened my pussy lips, making sure every fold got its share.

It was heavenly. Every drop seems so thick and heavy and with each drop on my clit I was closer and closer to orgasm. My pussy responded by contracting softly, sucking some of the cream deeper. I could feel it warming up inside me. When the cream was finished, I laid back on the floor with my knees fully bent and my legs open as wide as they could go, my thighs almost parallel to the floor, my left hand bent behind my head and my right hand between my legs rubbing my clit.

I saw my neighbour's right arm in front of his body. He's wanking! He kept that smile on his face and gave me a thumb up! I came twice that afternoon, all the while with him watching me.

The next day when I was watering my flowerbed, he came towards me and invited me for dinner. I was embarrassed but how could I refused?

Aprilia
Aprilia
3 Followers