Super Blow Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annebelle
Annebelle
18 Followers

The punter and the holder had begun to watch us out of the corner of their eyes. After we finished, writhing and moaning in ecstasy, they soon came over to the bed. The other two kept playing the video game.

“I’m good,” I insisted. “Mary is the horny one. She’ll do you both. At the same time.” She nodded eagerly. Like I said, from a virgin to a nymphomaniac in less than two weeks. They took off their pants but kept the jerseys on. I got off the bed and walked over to the other two and sat between them, naked. They ignored me. I became fascinated myself with John Madden NFL.

A few minutes later I looked back to the bed. Mary had the punter’s cock in her mouth as the holder humped her hard from behind. I turned back to the action of the video game. Finally I spoke to the two Raiders beside me. “This is more exciting than the naked cyclists in BMX XXX.” They continued to ignore me.

The punter and the holder made a lot of noise as they shot their loads, one in Mary’s mouth and the other in her pussy. They yelled stuff at her as they spurted cum all over Mary’s face about her being a dumb fucking Bucs fan.

The video game also climaxed about the same time. “McNair is dead meat!” the snapper screamed as two Raider linemen chased him backwards. They hit him hard, one low and one high. The ball popped loose. A Raider linebacker picked it up and rambled for a touchdown.

“Holy fucking shit!” the kicker uttered excitedly. “That’s the old ball game. We kicked the Titans’ sorry asses. Again” Finally he looked at me. He said to the snapper, “I want this one, the redhead. You take the blonde. That’s your thing, right? Blacks on blondes?” The snapper nodded, and licked his chops lewdly.

The snapper sat on the bed next to Mary. She put her hand in his crotch. “Big fella, I bet you got a real big fella.” She giggled. He nodded, grinning. When he showed it to her she jumped in shock. “Oh my fucking God!” she squealed. I couldn’t tell if it was in fear or joy.

“Do you dance, babe?” the kicker asked me.

“I can do anything, honey,” I cooed, “and I do my best work on Saturday night.”

“Let’s polka.” He put on his music. The Chicken Dance. We raised our hands up in the air, flapped our arms like wings, and shimmied up and down, while clucking. “A little bit of this and a little bit of that,” he sang. I wondered how foolish I looked doing the polka naked, a plucked chicken. The kicker seemed to enjoy it, especially my jiggling boobs which he kept staring at.

When the song ended the kicker took off his pants, pushed me to my knees, and waved his rigid penis in my face. He looked even a little bigger than the snapper. But I had seen a bigger one. A lot bigger. That night in the locker room when they coerced me to cooperate. What concerned me about the kicker’s cock was the hook. It definitely pulled to the right.

The time seemed right to finalize the wager with Mary. “Okay, Mary, here’s the bet. The snapper and the kicker are about the same size with respect to the package. Extra-large. Whoppers. I’m going to have a greater challenge because of that crazy hook the kicker has. You have to deep throat your cock. Get it all past your lips. Balls busting up against your chin. I have to do likewise. If we both can do it we’ll have to come up with a tie breaker. Sudden death overtime. Are you game?” She nodded but had lost some of her confidence. Not so smug now. The big black one-eyed monster rubbing up against her lips asking to part them seemed to intimidate her. “Get ready, get set, go!” I cried.

“Hey dumb fucking stupid cunt,” the kicker snarled at me, “you are here to blow me and not talk my fucking ear off. Start sucking, slut. No way you can get all of my big dick down your throat. Many have tried and many have failed. But give it your best shot, you cum guzzling whore, and don’t stop trying until you gag and choke.”

“Hey, asshole,” I spat back, “don’t get in a steriod rage, ’eh? Settle down and don’t call me ‘dumb fucking stupid cunt’ again. I’m not stupid. If you keep up these anti-feminine slurs I’ll bite your dick off and you won’t be so big then. How would like to have to pee sitting down?”

The male can often find himself in precarious situations. He knew I was pissed and got contrite real quick. “I’m so sorry, Annie. Please forgive me.” I could tell he meant it. “I’m just so revved up about the game. Trash talking is just part of the motivation thing.”

“That’s okay, honey,” I purred, “I understand and I accept your apology. Now I’m going to give you the best blow job you ever had. I have a bet to win.” He smiled gratefully.

The kicker picked me up like a feather and turned me upside down. This dude was real muscular and very strong. My legs wrapped around his head, my breasts pressed up against his body, and my mouth found his penis. I had never sucked cock like this before and it felt quite strange but erotic in this position. Being upside down the blood rushed to my head and made me light-headed as the blood rushed to the head of the penis I had in my mouth.

Mary had begun to lick and suck the head of the snapper’s black meat. “Don’t cocks have a great taste?” she asked coquettishly. “And cum, too. Tastes great!”

“Less filling!” I muttered, pulling the kicker out from between my lips momentarily.

“Tastes great!” she retaliated.

“Yours looks quite filling, Mary.” I giggled and went back to my own peter project.

The snapper grabbed Mary’s blonde hair and forced her back down on his massive member. “Suck the black hose dry, bitch.” She gave it her best shot.

I slurped on my own slurpy, pausing only because I had an important question. “So,” I asked the object of my attention’s owner, “how many girls have you…uh…had upside down with your lips on her love lips?” He couldn’t talk but he gave me a sign with the forefinger and index finger of his left hand. “Seriously? Two? Me, too. My cousin, Emily, and Mary.”

He broke away from the fur burger briefly. “Seriously. You and one other. Rosie O’Donnell. Did it on a dare. Fuck, I hate to lose a bet. She tastes like a cross between oyster stew and sushi. I fucking hate sea food. The punter bet me I couldn’t make a lesbian cum. Rosie squirts.”

“I don’t believe you. About only two. You are lying, just like the dude on the Rolling Rock commercial.”

“Okay, so I fibbed a little. I didn’t think I could really fool you. You’re not blonde. Hey, and I dig this little red patch of pussy hair . I like to hold them upside down like this because they can’t get away. And there they are staring my cock right in the eye. Sooner or later they get hungry. I held Britney Spears upside down for almost twenty-four hours before I let her loose, but not until she had cum all over her face. And she peed right in my mouth. I can tell the difference. Less filling.”

“Rosie is a little on the plump side. How did you manage to hold her up in the air?”

“The adrenaline rush from fear. She is one mean man-hating bitch. I heard she cut off Marilyn Manson’s nuts when she found out he was a guy. Likes her M&M plain I guess. You know, without nuts. Although she is having his baby so says the rumor mill. Rosie has said all gun owners should go to prison. But the hypocritical hussy has this little Glock pistol and said she’d blow off my balls if I dropped her. You would not believe how cold it felt when she pressed the barrel of that gun up against the family jewels.”

“I bet you give Sean a lot of stories.”

“Sure do. And I get reimbursed well. In pussy and blow jobs. You would not believe all the celebrity snatch he knows. Sean is working on a story now about gay quarterbacks in the NFL. I gave him the scoop. Half the QB’s in this league like to suck the spit monkey. My holder on field goals, you know, the dude over there playing John Madden NFL, is also the back-up quarterback. He is bisexual. I copied his diary and gave it to Sean. Talk about Deep Throat!”

“You or him?”

“Both, just in different ways. You can stop talking now. I want to find out how deep your throat is.” I did stop talking, because I wanted him to stop talking too.”

Just as I really started to get into it, enjoying both his face in my muff and my lips squeezing his main muscle, I heard Mary gag. I looked over. The snapper had Mary on her back on the floor and his big black cock in her mouth. But only half of it. He couldn’t push it in any further despite his rabid effort to do so. “C’mon bitch, open wider!” he demanded. Mary couldn’t.

“I can’t, I can’t,” Mary whined. “It just won’t go any further. I can’t take you pounding the back of my throat much longer. My jaw is numb. You have to stop. Please…please…no more.” She held the huge black throbbing cock in her hands and began to cry. The snapper loomed over her in extreme disappointment with a giant boner that wasn’t going to just go away quietly. Mary looked at me in total resignation. She had given up on the bet and looked to me desperately for help. “Less filling,” she whispered softly. “You win, Annie. Please help me. Please!”

“Mary, you have to do something,” I suggested in response to her plight of despair. “Give up your ass. Let him bang your back door. You can’t leave him hanging hard like that. You’ll start a race riot. What about it, dude? How about those sweet white cheeks? You belong between them, making her beg.”

The snapper nodded enthusiastically and offered, “I have Analeze. She’s not the first white bitch who wanted black in the crack. Ask the Tampa Bay cheerleaders. I infiltrated their ranks. They all met a new chocolate friend in their chocolate hole. The entire squad is rooting for the Raiders. And we don’t call our home field The Black Hole for nothing.”

“Mary prefers cocoa butter,” I advised. “There is some in my purse.” He went and fetched the jar.

He rolled Mary over and began to squeeze and massage Mary’s cheeks. His large black hands on her little white butt did look rather erotic. After dipping the middle finger of his left hand in the cocoa butter, he inserted it quickly in her anus.

“Ouch!” she muttered, although not in serious pain. “That wasn’t so bad. I thought that big black cock of yours would really hurt.” I certainly wasn’t going to tell Mary that the worst was yet to come, and cum. She would find out soon enough.

The snapper rubbed the lube on his pulsating pecker with his right hand as his left hand continued to probe Mary’s pooper. Keeping his fingers inside her, he guided the head of his cock into the opening.

“Oh my fucking God!” she screamed. “What the hell was that? I feel like I’ve been ripped wide open! Oh…shit…oh…oh…no….no!” He pushed it in further. I could tell this was going to get bad. I covered my ears and did the kicker no hands and all mouth. I noticed that the kicker’s knees had gotten weak due to a combination of my upside down expert cock sucking and watching a very white chick take a very black cock up the ass. He removed his juicy face from between my legs, gasped for air, and staring at Mary being brutalized by his black buddy, and sputtered with a chuckle, “Now there’s a new kind of Chicken Dance!” That made his knees buckle.

“You better put me down,” I insisted. “On the bed.” He did. I flopped sideways on my back with my head over the edge. “Bring it home, honey.” He did. All the way home.

He fucked my mouth hard and fast, going all the way in and almost all the way out. Again and again and again and again. Screaming “Tell me it’s ‘less filling’ now, bitch!” I squeezed his butt trying to get it even further down my throat and had to shake my head vigorously to deal with that angle of the dangle. Finally his crooked cock erupted like a volcano and his entire body convulsed as he yelled “Touchdown!” over and over.

The kicker got up from atop me, holding his dribbling dick in his hand and letting every last drop fall on my face and between my open lips. “Less filling,” I moaned.

“That was a super blow, honey!” he complimented genuinely. “Best I ever had. You should be in movies. The cock sucking kind. Now I think I’ll win the Super Bowl.” He strutted back over to the video game and said to the punter and holder, “Match us up against those faggot Bucs. We fucked their cheerleaders in the crapper and now let’s stick it to their sorry ass team.”

I looked over at Mary being jack-hammered mercilessly in her heiny as she screamed in agony. “Hey you!” I yelled at her plunderer. “Come over here and fuck a Bucs fan in the mouth and shut her up. If you can. You Raiders are pansies. I bet I can get your little black needle dick down my throat. All of it.” He pulled out of Mary’s behind roughly.

My roommate watched in admiration and disbelief as I made the snapper almost disappear as he shouted, “Fuck the Bucs! Fuck those cock sucking Bucs, their cheerleaders, and their fans! Fuck Bucs! Fuck Bucs!”

I pulled him out to say something. “Hey, Mary, double or nothing?” I asked hopefully as I had visions of her doing my laundry for the entire semester.

“No, Annie. I gave up,” she replied softly.

And so did the snapper. He gave it up as his balls bounced against my chin, still screaming about Eagles being eunuchs and fairies or some such thing.

#

Late Sunday night we got on the flight home and I tried to nap. We hadn’t gotten much sleep due to the super blow party and Super Bowl Game.

“Annie?”

“Yes, Mary?”

“Who won the football game, anyway?”

“You know, I’m not sure. I got a little confused at the end and we were more than a little trashed. Everybody screaming and yelling about the referees and instant replay. Yellow penalty flags and those red challenge flags flew all over the field. The officials kept reviewing plays over and over and changing their mind. The coaches of both teams got apoplectic. Fireworks blasted prematurely. Utter chaos. But I know for sure who won the Super Blow!”

“I still can’t believe you ate the whole thing! Both of them! As soon as we get back I’ll rent a U-Haul truck and get rid of the stuffed animals. I’ll give them to a day care center or something. But I’ll miss my bears!” Mary began to cry.

“Mary, Mary, it’s not the end of the world. Besides, I thought you preferred one-eyed snakes these days. Even though you won’t be going to San Francisco with me, you have Stephen to console you. I imagine he is really horny since he hasn’t seen you for almost a week.”

Mary wiped away the tears and smiled. But then she frowned. “You’re not going to tell him about our Super Blow party are you? That I sucked a big black cock and did those other things.”

“Those other things like run on the field in nothing but your Nike Shox? Lucky they didn’t catch you. I heard people shouting, ‘Anna Kournikova is running naked in the end zone!’ You definitely gave number 20 on the Bucs a boner. I noticed him jerking off on the sideline right after your romp. I had the binoculars on him. Nice penis, by the way. Then when he came back on the field he had cum stains on his pants and made an incredible intercourse…uh…I mean interception. He is cute.”

“Oh yeah, I do remember that. Number 20 is Ronde Barber. He called me Anna when I ran up to him naked and asked for my phone number. But you promise you will never tell what I did? Stephen would be really mad.”

“Of course I won’t tell, girlfriend. That’s our little secret. As long as I never trip over another stupid stuffed animal.”

“I’ve forgotten about them already. They are history. But talking about getting stuffed, you know, uh…uh…”

“You’re horny.”

“Yeah.”

I fetched a blanket and covered our laps. The remainder of the flight seemed rather pleasant. Mary cried out rather loudly once. I told the flight attendant she woke from a bad dream. When she made me cream my panties with her fingers I had been fantasizing about Mark and Valentines Day in San Francisco. It would be wonderful. I thought.

It turned out to be wonderful. Not exactly the way I planned but that’s a story for another day. Shit happens. Ask Pamela Anderson.

After arriving home Mary and I went shopping for groceries. We noticed the latest issue of Sean’s tabloid in the magazine rack. But the lady in front of us snatched up the last copy. I looked over her shoulder. The headline read, “Two coeds know who blew it for the Raiders.”

Annebelle
Annebelle
18 Followers
12