Super Bowl Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the music of the halftime show climaxed with its fireworks finale, so I was ready to finish all five in as glorious a way. Beginning with Carl, I sat on his lap, facing him, while taking my own tits in my hands and whispering erotic suggestions in his ears. Carl screamed as his pelvis bucked under me, filling his pants with a pint of hot cum, soaking through to the touch of my already wet pussy. I moved around the circle, taking Pete next, while reaching over to continue to stroke everything I could out of Carl with one hand, while preparing Jim for what was coming to him next. When I finished Pete off I moved to Jim, who erupted the moment I sat down on him, launching me to Brad. All four men were decimated by my sexual assault.

I moved over to Serena. Her skirt was already soaked in anticipation of release. I laid her on her back on the floor next to the chairs and raised her legs in the air. Her skirt dropped back, exposing her pussy and ass as bare as mine. I lowered my soaked pussy perpendicularly onto hers, so one of my legs laid across her stomach, and the other by her feet, with one of her legs in front of me, and the other behind me. Serena moaned as the lips of our vaginas kissed and the buttons of our clitorises pressed down against one another.

"Oh shit," she said, as her head moved side to side from the orgasm growing within her. Our pussies danced against each other, bringing us both toward a thunderous climax. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd!" she yelled, her pussy gushing into mine. "Oh yes!" I shouted as mine reciprocated, dousing hers from above. We fell on top of each other in exhaustion.

THIRD QUARTER

"This is where things turn around," I said, as the whistle blew to begin the third quarter. "If anyone knows how to make halftime adjustments to change a game's momentum, its Peyton," I added boldly.

"Good luck with that," Jim said. "They didn't even win the opening coin toss."

I couldn't deny what he said as we all watched the Broncos kick off to Seattle to begin the second half.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, more in disbelief than in anticipation of the consequences. Seattle's Percy Harvin caught the ball and made a stellar 87-yard kick return to start the second half. For the second time in the game, Seattle scored in the first 12 seconds of a half. The entire city erupted in one giant orgasmic cheer, including everyone in the room with me. The score was suddenly 29 to zero.

Pete was gentleman enough to pour my next dose of flavored elixir. I had never had so much liquor in a short amount of time. "Oh fuck!" I said as the warmth of the vodka took me to a new level of inebriation. I also knew more would be required of me than a lap dance.

"She's been serving us drinks all night, the least we can do is serve her something good to drink," Pete said, unzipping the zipper of his pants. Pete exposed his long black ten inches, impressing the room. Serena decided she wanted a piece of Pete when I was done with him. The other men began unzipping their zippers in agreement of Pete's suggestion. Their renewed exposed hardened dicks gave me my next assignment.

I knelt in front of Pete and ravenously deep throated his entire length down my throat.

"Aaaauuugggghhhh!" Pete yelled, as his knees buckled.

"Holy shit!" Jim said, overwhelmingly impressed as he watched my lips bounce off of Pete's ripped abs. Pete's dick had completely vanished down my throat. I used my mouth, lips and tongue to massage him while holding him in as long as I could hold my breath.

"Damn," Brad said, desperate for his turn.

I moved up and down Pete's length with purpose, allowing my petite hands to follow the lubrication of my mouth up and down his shaft. As Pete got close, I moved to Carl, before repeating the techniques on Jim and Brad. Serena stepped in to be part of the circle and unashamedly raised her skirt for equal treatment. The men ogled at her shaven pussy. I had never tasted another woman, but I knew what I liked, and unleashed my mouth on her in the ways that drive me crazy. I took some drunken pride watching it work on her.

"Oh shit!" she said, as her legs buckled in pleasure. Cold chills covered her body, her nipples protruded through her shirt. Serena smiled in delight.

I continued my way around the circle, as the men's dicks pressed against me like spokes to a hub. One would be in my mouth while two others were simultaneously massaged by my hands. I took my time, stretching the oral torment out. All five ached for relief.

"Fuckin' take me!" Pete said in agony. I smiled at the realization that although I was the one on my knees, I was also completely in control.

I finally ended their misery. Pete's long shaft unloaded a quart of thick cum down my throat while Carl and Jim showered my face and tits with what felt like a bucket of cum. After simultaneously finishing the three off, I immediately took Brad's dick in my hand while my other hand and mouth moved in to finish Serena. Serena screamed a string of words that would make a sailor stop in his tracks. Her body slammed against my face as her pussy gushed again into my mouth. It was all too much for Brad, causing him to add his layer of cum to my painted face.

If someone told me this morning the Broncos would be scoreless in the third quarter in a way that would cause me to be stripped naked and covered by my colleagues' cum, I would have said they were crazy. Whether it was a very bad or good dream, the idea was nevertheless an unimaginable fantasy with no basis in reality. Yet here I knelt, with the cum of my colleagues filling my stomach and blanketing my body while my Broncos remained scoreless, with no signs of points anytime soon.

Our oral bukkake-fest consumed most of the third quarter. Carl offered his shower for me to clean up while the other five enjoyed another round of food and drinks. They boasted together as they ate how much they were enjoying the game, and using me in all my Bronco pride for their own satisfaction. In their minds, I deserved everything I was getting.

I was only in the shower a minute, enjoying a quiet moment alone as the warm water washed the thick coating of cum from my body. "Fuck," I thought. "I can't believe the Broncos are doing this, and doing this to me." I had no one to blame but my own devoted loyalty to the Broncos. I asked for it, and refuse to back down.

My moment of serenity was disturbed with the explosion of cheers from the main room. "Shit," I said out loud. I knew they weren't cheering a Broncos score.

Serena opened the bathroom door. "Get your ass out here girl. The Seahawks scored another touchdown. It's 36 to zero."

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. There was no reason to get dressed, nor could I if I wanted to. The shot glass was filled and waiting for me as I walked into the room. The score on the large television screen confirmed Serena's news. Only three minutes remained in the quarter. Unbelievable.

The vodka renewed my sustained drunkenness. Any sobriety the shower may have offered was drowned in the new dose of sweet spirit. "I'm all yours," I conceded.

Serena immediately began to strip. The sexualized game had been toying with her libido for long enough. She too was drunk, hot, and ready to stop playing games. She pulled her top off and threw it on the couch. "Then let's get this party started," she said.

Pete, Jim and Brad needed no further encouragement. Their shirts were off instantaneously. Serena immediately reached for the front of Jim's blue jeans, and began to open them to pull them off of him. I decided to follow her lead, turning to Carl. If someone is going to fuck me right now, it might as well be my boss.

Before we knew it, all of us were stark naked, with the five Hawk fans surrounding me. They looked at me as if I was Wes Welker holding a football in the middle of a Seahawk huddle. The men's dicks were rock hard and ready; Serena's eyes communicated her bent hunger for me. Do all five expect me to fuck them at the same time?

Suddenly, just as they were taking me down to the floor, cheers erupted on the television screen, but not in the same way we had heard all afternoon and evening. Peyton Manning had connected with Demaryious Thomas with a 14-yard pass for the Bronco's first score of the game.

"No shit," Pete said. "How'd we let that happen?" he asked jokingly.

I suddenly felt a tiny bit of reprieve. "Shots for all of you," I demanded. "I told you Peyton would make a comeback. The score was now 36 to eight. We were finally on the board, with three seconds left in the quarter.

"What do you want?" Carl asked. "You better take it while you can," he said.

"I'll take my clothes back," I said without hesitation. Finally, I could equal the playing field by recovering my clothes.

My announcement intensified their sexual frustration. They were ready to take me, and now all of the sudden, when they least expected it, the Broncos score stopped them before they could have their way with me. I scavenged the room, collecting my sports bra, skirt and thong, before putting them on.

FOURTH QUARTER

Maybe, just maybe the fourth quarter would be different. I basked in the opportunity to own the room, at least for the moment. If the Broncos were going to do something, now was the time. Fourth quarters determine games.

We all watched with baited breath for what would happen next. The Broncos kicked off to Seattle to begin the fourth quarter. It only took five plays and three minutes for the Seahawks to advance 48 yards to answer the Broncos touchdown with one of their own. My reprieve was short-lived. The delay only served to fuel their sexual frustration and hunger.

"Damn it!" I said, already knowing deep down, this moment would come. For whatever reason, the Broncos I knew didn't show up, which meant, I had to. I poured what would become the final shot of vodka for the final score of the game.

"We'll take those clothes again," Pete said, as he reached over to pull my top over my head and threw it victoriously across the room. Jim pulled my skirt down. Serena enjoyed relieving me of my thong.

Before I knew it, the five of us were entangled with one another as if in the middle of a tackled pile on the field. We were going at it as if the game no longer mattered. Serena and I were each servicing two men. Carl's dick pumped my pussy while Pete's familiar shaft mined the depths of his throat. He couldn't wait for his thick long member to stretch my pussy beyond what it had ever experienced.

As it turned out, nothing else about the game did matter. The massacre was over with a score of 43 to 8. There would be no more scoring on the field, only five Seahawk fans using the rest of the night to score on this out-of-place Bronco. I really had no choice. As Carl always says, "your only in if you are all in."

I can't wait for the new football season to start. I'm ready for a rematch.