Super Bowl Party & Interview Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie Banderas & Jamie Colby continue at Julie's place.
11k words
4.33
23.2k
5
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

The four on air personalities got dressed and headed over to Julie's nearby apartment. When they arrived at her place they were met by a pair of irate black women, one from Fox and one from The Weather Channel, they were Lauren Green, the religious reporter on Fox and Vivian Brown.

Julie looked puzzled when she saw them standing in the lobby of her luxurious apartment complex; "Lauren, what are you doing here? Who's this with you, she looks familiar, but I can't put a name to the face?"

Everyone saw she was upset; "Well Julie this is Vivian Brown from the Weather Channel. We'd like to speak to you about the shameful display the four of you put on the show earlier today."

"Come on up, we need to tidy up and we can talk to you before the Super Bowl begins."

The six of them rode up in total silence and you could cut the tension with a knife.

Julie ushered Charles, Sanjay, Jamie and the two black women who looked appealing to her even though they were visible upset; "Please make yourselves comfortable, can I get anyone a drink?"

The three on the show all voiced their approval for the idea of a drink, but Lauren and Vivian declined.

Jamie broke in; "Julie do you mind if I take a quick shower, after all that cum, I feel a little sticky?"

Lauren glared at her, but Jamie just flashed her a big smile.

"Sure Jamie, you know where it's at, I'll probably take one too so don't use all of the hot water okay?"

Jamie laughed; "Well Julie we can take care of that problem if we took our shower together!"

Lauren once again had a shocked look on her face; "See Julie that is exactly what I'm talking about. That is an absolute shameful display of sexual depravity!"

"Oh loosen up Lauren, look at Vivian she got a chuckle out of it."

Lauren turned towards Vivian; "You don't find that talk degrading to women?"

"Well Lauren, it sort of peaks my interest. Like I told you earlier, I'm not upset about the sex. What pisses me off is the degrading of the black man. Once again he's reduced to servicing white women and stereotyping him as all black men are huge and only want to fuck white women."

Now Charles was the one who was pissed; "Now listen Ms. Brown, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. When the idea for the show was introduced I volunteered to try out the Viagra, fucking Julie Banderas was a plus in the whole experiment. If you notice Ms. Brown, Julie is not what you would call a Caucasian woman; I'd call her a woman of Hispanic decent. Don't get me wrong, I sure hope to hell before the game is over I have my so called slave cock buried deep in Jamie's lily white pussy. If I had the time I sure as hell would have fucked her on camera and THAT had nothing to do with her being white or me being black, she's one gorgeous woman, as is Julie and I would love to show her how much I'd love to fuck her or Julie again! So MS. BROWN, get off your fucking high horse and loosen up and have some fun. I bet you'd be one hot mama who either Jay or I would love to get sweaty with and fuck the living hell out of."

Vivian did loosen up after that; "I guess I did jump to conclusions and as for fucking you or Jay, well we'll have to see. Julie, if you don't mind I'll take that drink now, scotch neat please!"

Julie smiled knowing she's be between those gorgeous full black thighs soon enough and a little scotch wouldn't hurt in the spreading of them.

Lauren now looked like a fish out of water, if she knew she's be around five depraved adults just itching to get naked and fuck, she never would have come up to Julie's apartment. She sat in an overstuffed chair, her hands on her knees that were closed tightly, her back stiff and straight.

Sanjay walked over to her and sat on the arm of the chair. He brushed a stray lock of black hair from her face.

She nearly jumped out of her skin. Looking up at him with those dark eyes; "What do you think you are doing Dr. Gupta?"

"Woo Ms Green, calm down! You had a stray lock of hair covering your pretty face; I was just moving it aside, sorry!" He went to stand up and Lauren placed her tiny hand on his thigh.

"No, no Sanjay, I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so upset right now any physical contact makes me very nervous.

He looked down to see her tiny hand slowly stroking his thigh back and forth, back and forth.

She followed his eyes and jumped, pulling her hand off his leg; "Ah, oh Jay, I'm sorry. Sorry, so sorry. I didn't even know I was doing that!"

"Calm down Lauren, do harm, no foul, don't worry about it." He continued to sit on the edge of the chair as he took in her simple, but pretty features. Her short black hair was neat and straight, curled at the ends as it ended just above her shoulders. Her dark brown skin was flawless and her face had tiny features, small nose, large dark eyes, high cheekbones and full red lips that Jay was itching to kiss. Looking lower her frame had put on a few pounds since her day as a beauty queen contestant, but still very figure. Her medium sized breasts rose and fell from her breathing, they were covered in a cream colored silk blouse, and her white lacy bra was visible under the material of her blouse. Her nipples were poking through invitingly, but Jay looked away, not wanting to scare her away. His eyes moved lower, her hips were nice and wide, perfect for fucking and her legs, even though hidden by her knee length pencil straight black skirt, they looked full and inviting. Her lower legs were encased in black opaque stockings, with her feet in sensible half heeled shoes.

Just then Jamie came bouncing back into the room. She was wearing one of Julie's fluffy white bathrobes, it was two sizes too big and it dragged on the floor seeing Julie was so much taller. Her shoulder length blonde hair was much darker now seeing it was wet. She had washed all of the cum from it and it was combed back, looking extremely sexy. She flopped down next to Charles, placing her hand on his leg slid it up and down; How about it stud, ready for round two?"

Before he could answer Jamie's hand was unzipping his pants and he arched his back allowing her to pull his pants off. He didn't bother putting his shorts back on at the studio and he sat there naked from the waist down, his pants bunched up down around his ankles.

Jamie slipped to the floor and tugged his shoes, sock and crumpled pants off. Tossing them aside she slowly slid her white hands up his trunk like black legs, her tongue and lips followed them as they inched their way closer and closer to his growing cock. Her tiny white hands rolled his large nuts in her hands and straightening up, without using her hands wrapped her bright red lips around the crown of his cock and took it into her mouth.

Charles let out a groan and ran his fingers through her wet blonde locks. The contrast of his large black fingers and her white face and blonde locks was amazing. Everyone in the apartment had their eyes glued to the couple on the couch.

Lauren's eyes bugged out of her head as she looked on in horror at the sight before her.

Sitting next to her Jay's cock began to rise in his tight slacks and suddenly it was brushing against Lauren's arm. When she noticed this, she jumped as if she was stuck with a red hot poker.

Vivian laughed; "Boy Jay it looks like you need a little attention there don't you? Why don't you bring that big boy over here and I'll let him out so he can get some air."

Jay stood and walked towards Vivian; he took in her figure and liked what he saw. She was wearing a tight stretch pullover white dress and it hugged her ample curves nicely. What he noticed were her large breasts, ample hips and very large butt. After fucking Jamie in the ass he was like an addict on cocaine, he knew before the night was over he's have his cock buried deep in her ass and his cock jumped just thinking about that.

Looking up at her face he was staring at a smiling coal black woman, Her face was very beautiful and he could just picture his cock sliding in and out of her bright red painted lips and seeing her face painted with his pearly white cum. Her glossy black hair was pinned up in a French twist and he wanted to run his fingers through its thickness.

When he reached her he placed his hands on her ample hips and their lips met. Her eyes went wide and she moaned into his mouth when she felt his stiff cock poking into juncture between her legs.

On the chair Lauren could not take anymore of this. When she stood she was facing Julie who, like her was watching the two couples locked together.

Julie placed her hand on the small of Lauren's back; "I can see that what's going on is making you uncomfortable Lauren. I have to take a quick shower, why don't you come in the bathroom and keep me company while I shower. I think there will be more privacy there and you can get away from all of this erotic action for awhile."

Without tearing her eyes from Vivian and Jay who were locked in a heavy embrace she nodded slowly and allowed Julie to guide her from the room and down the hall. As they entered the bathroom Lauren suddenly realized what she agreed to and was about to leave when Julie stopped her.

"Wait; wait Lauren where are you going? Would you rather be in here sitting on the counter talking to me while I shower, or would you rather be out there watching the four of them fucking themselves silly?"

"Ah, ah well, I guess I could leave and head on home."

"You want to leave here and go out by yourself? Sure I'm in a good neighborhood, but I can guarantee you with everyone home or in bars watching the Super Bowl, no woman is safe out in New York today by themselves!"

Julie stepped closer to Lauren and swept a stray lock from Lauren cheek; as she did this the back of her hand casually caressed Lauren's face.

Lauren closed her eyes and let out a tiny whimper and whispered; "I guess you're right. I think I'll stay here with you if you don't mind."

"Sure Lauren make yourself comfortable." She turned and leaning over the huge tub turned on the hot water, moved the lever to shower, before long the entire bathroom was clouded in a hot steamy mist. Julie turned back to Lauren and standing only a foot or two from her, she reached up and slowly pulled on the large ring attached to the zipper on her jumpsuit and as it came down and the material separated Lauren's eyes moved down from Julie's sparkling eyes to the rapidly spreading material. She licked her lips as Julie's large tits came tumbling out of her jumpsuit.

Lauren didn't know if it was the heat in the bathroom, the sex scenes she saw in the living room or seeing Julie's gorgeous tits a few inches from her, but she felt a tingling in her pussy and she started getting wet. She let out a tiny moan when Julie shrugged her shoulders and tried to squirm out of the jumpsuit.

Lauren jumped up and placing her hands on the latex material whispered to Julie; "Here Julie, let me help you out of that. It looks like you're having a tough time with it."

"Thanks Lauren, I guess I should have taken it off before it got all steamy in the bathroom huh?"

As Lauren leaned in to pull it off her now damp blouse brushed against the already hard nipples of Julie's. She let out a tiny moan and pulled back slightly. Letting go of the material she took a few steps back and rested her ample ass on the edge of the counter. Looking down she played with her hands and in nothing more then a whisper said; "I guess that should do it Julie. I'll just sit here and we can chat while you shower."

She licked her full red lips and looked up shyly at Julie.

Julie smiled wickedly and kicked off her high heels and slipped the jumpsuit off her hips and down and off her legs, Julie heard Lauren catch her breath as she looked at the dark glossy bush above Julie's bare pussy, the lips were still dark red and swollen from the intense fucking Charles had administered on her pussy.

Julie rolled her large mane of black hair up and grabbing a large hairclip fastened it upon her head, turning towards Lauren, stark naked she placed her hands on her hips; "Sure you don't want to join me? I could use someone to wash my back and all this dried cum from my ass and legs."

Lauren stared at her stunned at what she had just heard and slowly shook her head no.

Julie let out a tiny chuckle and stepped into the tub/shower and slid the large clear glass door shut. Picking up a bottle of liquid soap she squirted it across her upper chest and shoulders. Placing the bottle down she began working the creamy liquid into her dark skin. It began to foam up and suds and bubbles began flowing down her gorgeous dark skinned figure.

Lauren watched intently as Julie provocatively soaped up her luscious breasts, she felt the heat between her legs grow warmer and moister. She squeezed her legs together and let out a tiny moan, her eyes never leaving Julie's body.

In the shower lifted one foot to wash it and when she did this her large soapy breast pressed against the clear shower door and she smiled when she heard Lauren moan louder. Standing upright she slowly opened the door and taking one step out, her body wet and covered in sexy suds took Lauren by the hand and pulled her towards the tub enclosure. Lauren kicked off her shoes and stood besides the tub like a statue.

Julie taking her time slowly unbuttoned Lauren's already damp blouse, once open she tugged it from her skirt and tossed it aside. Pulling her against her wet, soapy body she reached back and deftly unhooked her lacy bra. As it slid down her arms Julie looked down at her; "My god Lauren, your breasts are exquisite, perfect size for sucking and nice and firm. It's rare to see tits like yours that do not sag one iota. And those nipples so dark and pointy, my god Lauren, the aureole and nipple look like one large suckable gumdrop. I can't wait to get my lips on them."

Lauren was glowing when she heard Julie speak so favorably about her breasts, but at the same time she was blushing and frightened by her erotic talk. Still not moving, her eyes shut, she felt Julie's fingers tugging her tight skirt down off her ample ass. As it hit the floor she reached up to remove her opaque black pantyhose.

Julie placed her hands on hers and whispered; "No Lauren, leave them on, they are so fucking sexy, come on, climb in and wash my back please."

As if in a trance she climbed in and the hot water splashed against her tight back muscles and it began to relax her. She picked up the sponge and squirted a dollop of creamy soap in it and began washing Julie's back.

Julie turned her head and looked down at Lauren; "No Lauren, please lose the sponge. I want to feel your hands on my naked skin!"

Lauren tossed the sponge aside and filling her palm with the liquid soap, her hands began spreading the slippery liquid all over Julie's well muscled back. She smiled to herself when she heard Julie moan her approval and began taking more liberties sliding her long fingers along her back and hips. Sliding around she tickled Julie's tight belly and lower ribcage.

Julie loved the feel of Lauren's hands on her body. She leaned back against Lauren's chest and her nipples scraped against her back, they were so hard she thought they could cut diamonds. She turned her head and cupped the back of Lauren's head and before Lauren could react, her lips covered hers.

Lauren's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt Julie's tongue swipe along her lips. She paused a second and then allowed the slippery digit in between her lips. She tried to avoid the slippery tongue, but finally gave up and danced around with Julie's tongue.

Julie smiled to herself as she heard a tiny whimper come from deep on Lauren's throat. She slowly turned in their embrace and now her soapy tits slid back and forth against Lauren's firmer wet tits.

Lauren let out a gasp when she felt Julie cup her ample ass and draw her tightly against her pussy.

Julie rolled her hips grinding her pussy against Lauren's, her landing strip scraped against Lauren's sensitive clit and now she was moaning loudly into Julie's mouth as she began rubbing back. Lauren's hands slipped from Julie's hips and imitated Julie's hands and she had to smile when she heard Julie moan into her mouth.

Julie broke the kiss and began raining kisses along Lauren's long slender neck, to her sensitive ears. She nibbled and bit down slightly on her shoulder causing Lauren to shiver and groan. Julie slipped lower and covered one of Lauren's chocolate nipples with her full lips. She licked around the turgid flesh causing it to grow larger and harder. Julie began sucking harder and as she did this she continued to lap away at the tip and aureole.

Lauren let out a groan and dug her fingers in Julie's luxurious black locks.

While Julie's mouth played with Lauren's nipple, her hand slipped off of her butt and wound around to her dark patch of pubic hair. Slipping her fingers into the dripping wet pantyhose she found the wet opening. Scissoring her fingers she caught Lauren's clit and as if an electric bolt shot through her body, Lauren stiffened and she bit down on Julie's shoulder and shook as she came for the first time from a woman's ministrations. She slumped against Julie and held on while her orgasm subsided.

Julie pulled her mouth off of Lauren's rigid nipple and cupping her face kissed her tenderly; "Let's get out and dry off and head to the bedroom. I want to taste that juicy pussy of yours and I don't want to get my hair wet, at least from the shower, what do you say?"

Lauren looked up at her with those large dark doe like eyes and just nodded and looked down as if she was shy.

Julie placed her index finger under her chin and looking into her eyes said; "Come on Lauren, let loose, if you want to go with me to the bedroom I'll need to hear it, so tell me!"

Once again Lauren looked up at her, her bottom lip quivered, her breath quickened as her chest rose and fell. Licking her lips she whispered; "Yes Julie, please take me to your bed and make love to me. Please show me how good it can be with a woman. I'm scared, but after feeling your fingers on me I can't imagine not feeling your mouth on me."

Julie let go of Lauren and turning off the water slid open the door on the tub, stepping out she took Lauren by the hand and helped her climb out of the tub. Julie picked up a large fluffy towel and began drying Lauren's upper body, when she reached her hips; she dropped the towel and followed the towel as she knelt before Lauren. Placing her hands on Lauren's hips she tugged at the soaking wet pantyhose that clung to Lauren's body like a second skin. She wiggled it back and forth and Lauren giggled as she nearly lost her balance.

She placed her hands on Julie's shoulders to steady herself and she let out a gasp as she heard the material begin to tear.

Becoming more frustrated by the second Julie held the waistband with one hand and pulled with the other and the material started to give way. It tore at the side and finally parted. Regaining her composure she now slid it slowly from Lauren's bubble butt and it slipped away from her dripping pussy. Julie took in the exotic aroma emanating from Lauren's glistening fuck hole. Pulling the soaking wet pantyhose down Lauren's thighs she left them at her knees and cupping Lauren's large firm ass cheeks she pulled her dripping cunt to her waiting mouth. Just before she licked it she looked up into Lauren's lust filled eyes and taking a deep breath said; "I just can't wait to get to the bedroom, I have to taste a sample of this gorgeous pussy."

Lauren let out a loud groan and dug her fingers in Julie's rich raven locks as she felt Julie's tongue part her hair covered cuntlips to find her gooey filled cunt.

Before Lauren could catch her breath, Julie pulled away slipped the pantyhose off of Lauren's feet and reaching for the towel, finished drying off Lauren's lower body. Standing up she toweled herself dry and taking Lauren by the hand led her to her bedroom.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers