Super Bowl Party & Interview Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was relishing the receptive gestures she was receiving from Lauren and couldn't wait to eat her pussy and feel her cum pour from her luscious pussy. Teasing Lauren she skirted her pussy and moved down her slim dark thighs. She nipped, licked and sucked on the tender flesh of Lauren's inner thigh, still moving downward she lifted one shapely leg and kissed the sensitive flesh behind one of her knees. This produced a tiny gasp from Lauren as she tried to guide her to her aching pussy.

Julie kept her eyes locked on Lauren she ran her wet tongue along the backside of her tight calf. Gripping her ankle she smiled at Lauren and opening her mouth drew her tiny red painted toes, one by one into her mouth. She sucked on them and licked around and around them.

This drove Lauren nearly insane as she wiggled about on the satin sheets.

Pulling her red lips off of Lauren's saliva covered toes she smiled wickedly up at her; "When I get to your cunt bitch, I'm going to do the same to your clit and cuntlips. I'm going to suck and lick on you until you give me your sweet rich cream, are you ready for that Lauren?"

She nodded and watched intently as Julie took the other foot in her long slim fingers; "I can't hear your bitch, tell me!"

"Yes, oh please yes!"

Julie chucked as she licked around and around Lauren's second toe; "Oh no Lauren, that isn't good enough. I want you to tell me what you want me to do!"

Lauren let out another groan and gasped loudly when Julie sucked her big toe into her mouth, her tongue flicked out and around the toe and she sucked harder on it.

"Oh my god Julie, you're driving me nuts. Please suck me, please!"

Julie laughed again; "Lauren what do you think I'm doing! Oh you want me to suck something else? What do you want me to suck, come on Lauren I know you can tell me?"

She went back to running her tongue around and around her toes, sucking them into her mouth as her hand slid up and down her raised calf and backside of her knee.

Lauren rose up, resting on her elbows as she watched Julie suck her toes, a chill coursed through her lower body right to her pussy and stiffening clit. Through heavy breathing something clicked in her mind, Lauren licked her parched lips and spat out; "Oh please Julie, suck me, suck my pussy, oh my god I need to cum so fucking bad. Come on you hot Latin bitch, suck my black cunt. Stick that fucking tongue of yours in my dripping pussy and give me the orgasm I've needed for so fucking long!"

Julie laughed out loud; "That's all I was asking for Lauren, now hold on you're going to love this, just remember once I start I'm not going to stop, okay?"

Lauren nodded; "Yes, yes Julie I understand, please suck me, and please make me cum!"

Julie released her foot and rolling her head forward her long silky raven hair came tumbling down over her face, sliding up Lauren's body she dragged her silky hair across her belly up to her straining tits once again. She lowered her mouth and licking at the valley between her tits she slowly ran her tongue down, going lower her tongue left a trail of wetness in a straight line, past her belly button. All along her mane of hair tickled and heightened the intense pleasure Julie was inflicting on her taut body. Julie caught a tuft of Lauren's pussy hair in her teeth and tugged at it.

Lauren let out a groan and tried to swipe the hair from Julie's face, but Julie pushed her hands away. She blew a burst of hot air across Lauren's clit and pussy and she let out a loud groan and arched her back trying to make contact with her mouth.

Julie gripped Lauren's ample hips and pushed her back to the bed and swiped her head back and forth causing her hair to brush across Lauren's clit and dripping pussy, her tight lipped cunt had now opened like a budding rose, her outer lips were puffy and glistened with her thick creamy fluids. She slid her hands off of Lauren's hips and slid beneath her wiggling thighs, lifting them she lowered her head, bypassing her pussy and sticking out her tongue stabbed at the puckered hole of Lauren's ass.

This sent Lauren into orbit as she came instantly, no one had ever even come close to her virgin asshole and feeling Julie's hot wet tongue entering it drove her insane. She crushed her legs together nearly crushing Julie's head like a ripe coconut.

Julie was pleasantly surprised by Lauren's initial reaction and she slipped her tongue out of her ass and replaced it with her index finger, this sent Lauren off once again and even before she could drop back down to the bed Julie slipped her tongue at the base of Lauren's pussy and as slow as she could she licked upwards. Inch by inch her tongue slid up her pussy until it was near her clit.

Lauren slid lower trying to make contact with Julie's tongue, but as she did this it sent Julie's finger even deeper in her ass. When this happened Lauren let out a groan and a new gush of cream escaped her pussy, flooding Julie's mouth.

Unable to control herself any longer Julie began feasting on Lauren's creamy cunt with gusto. She slurped and sucked at the entire weeping slit, her tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere at once and Lauren was going insane, cumming constantly now. She had never experienced an orgasm as strong or as continual as the one she was experiencing right now. Her entire body was covered in sweat. She shook and clamped her ample thighs about Julie's neck and head.

When Julie finally had all of the leaking juices lapped up she broke free from Lauren's viselike thighs and pulling her finger from Lauren's ass, she fed it to Lauren who readily licked it clean. Her lips and face covered in Lauren's slick creamy cum she licked up as much as she could. Sliding up Lauren's body she lied prone on top of her. Julie tenderly swept the damp locks from Lauren's face and smiling down at her kissed her.

Lauren shot off like a rocket. She began raining kisses all over Julie's face licking and sucking the remiments of her latest and most fulfilling orgasms. Dragging her fingers through Julie's disheveled raven locks she pulled her to her. Once she calmed down she looked Julie in the eye and whispered; "Please show me how to make love to you. I want to give you back what you gave me. I've never felt so fulfilled or loved like I'm feeling right now and I want to give back to you the same feeling!"

Julie kissed Lauren tenderly and whispered to her; "Lauren right now there isn't anything I would like better, but I think it's about time we rejoined the others. I think just about now the game is starting. Maybe at halftime we can slip away and continue this passionate encounter. What do you say, want to rejoin the others?"

Lauren smiled weakly; "I guess so, I'd much rather stay here with you, but you gave me such pleasure, right now I'd do anything you'd ask."

Julie looked at her with a devilish grin, "Anything huh? You know Lauren; I'm going to hold you to that. Come on lets go."

The two of them walked out to the living room naked hand in and hand. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the two couples all on the couch, covered in sweat and cum covering the two women, both of their cunts were swollen and red and just sooooooooo inviting to Julie. She turned to Lauren; "Remember you said anything? Well here's your chance to prove it. I'm going to lick the cum from the gorgeous ebony body and I want you to go over there and lick Jamie clean and one other thing Lauren, it you feel the need to help clean up Charles in the process, go for it."

Jamie spread her legs willingly and like a moth drawn to a light, Lauren as if in a trance slipped to her knees and began kissing feverously as Jamie's inner thighs. She worked her way up to her pussy and taking in the exotic aroma she stuck out her tongue and tentatively began licking up and down the cum covered cunt before her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Julie, you taught her well, she sure knows her way around a pussy. Ohhhhh yessss Lauren right there suck on my clit! Oh Julie she's almost as good as you."

Lauren was spurned on by Jamie's comments and she licked faster and harder.

Julie rose up from between Vivian's thighs and watched Lauren eat out Jamie; "She is good isn't she? There isn't anything like a newly broke in cunt muncher, but I have to tell you Jamie, I haven't had the pleasure yet!"

"You mean it's her first time? My god Lauren, you're a fucking natural. I can't wait to see you when you've had a few cunts under your belt. Oh yes Lauren, just like that. If you keep it up it won't be long before you make me cum!"

Lauren was bursting with pride knowing she was making such a gorgeous woman cum due to her oral ministrations and she attacked Julie with even more gusto and that was all it took. Jamie clamped her thighs around Lauren's head and letting out one long groan came all over Lauren's slithering tongue.

Lauren drank Jamie's cream, sucking and licking until Jamie quit shaking.

When Jamie was done she pulled Lauren up into her arms and their lips met in a long passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss Lauren flopped down between Jamie and Charles; "Okay you guys, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!"

They all laughed seeing the complete transformation in Lauren in such a short time, both Sanjay and Charles couldn't wait to see how she reacted to their already stiffening cocks.

By the time the first quarter was completed the six naked people on the two couches were already getting antsy. Julie kept on bringing up the after game locker room interviews that were scheduled and she couldn't wait to see Pam, Erin, Rachel, Lisa and Jillian sucking and fucking in the locker rooms and showers with all those sweaty and muscular football jocks.

Lauren and Jamie were both caressing Charles' football type physic and Jamie was surprised when she saw Lauren's slim fingers cup his swollen balls and begin to stroke is long fat cock.

On the other couch Jay was licking at the ample coal black nipples of Vivian while Julie was leaning over Jay, her long black hair tickling his belly and balls as she licked lazily up and down his stiff cock.

As halftime approached Julie stood up and as she stretched all ten eyes was on her. Her lush body just screamed; "Fuck Me!" She moved over to Lauren who was still mesmerized by the huge cock in her hand.

Lauren let out a moan of protest when Julie took her by the hand and made to come to her feet.

"Come on Lauren, halftime is about to begin and you own me a good licking. Watching you play with Charles' cock has gotten me so fucking hot.

Lauren got up from the couch and turning towards Charles she looked back at Julie and in a quiet voice said; "Could Charles join us? I would like him to watch and maybe join in after a little bit, could he Julie?"

Julie smiled broadly and nodded her head; "Sure that would be great, how about it Charles?"

He looked at the two naked women; "Why don't the two of you get started and I'll come in as soon as halftime begins. You know I wouldn't pass up such an invitation, but Arizona is driving and they could score."

Julie laughed out loud; "Well Charles, that's up to you, but Arizona may score, I can guarantee if you join us you definitely WILL score!"

He laughed and nodded; "Point taken, but I think if you guys start without me, I'll still score, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay come on Lauren lets leave the man alone we'll have fun without him, at least for now."

Lauren followed Julie to the bedroom, her eyes never leaving Julie's gorgeous ass as it wiggled from side to side. When they stopped at the edge of the bed Lauren slipped her hands down and caressed those magnificent globes of flesh and this surprised Julie and pleased her.

Turning in her grasp they were nearly eye to eye, their nipples brushed against one another and as they embraced they crushed against each other and they both let out a tiny moan. Julie's hands slid down Lauren's back and cupping her ass pulled her tight against her. At the same time her mouth descended on Lauren and she was met with open lips and waiting tongue.

Lauren took a half step forward sending Julie onto her back on the cool satin sheets. She followed Julie and now lay atop her. She wiggled against her, loving the soft yet firm body beneath her. She could feel the wetness from Julie's pussy painting a line of sticky juices across her trim thighs.

Licking her lips she looked Julie in the eye; "Tell me Julie, what you want me to do?"

Julie swept a stray lock from Lauren's forehead and placing a tiny kiss on her nose said; "Just follow your instincts Lauren. Do to me what you like having done to you. I saw you with Jamie and you looked like you pleased her. I'm sure once you start you'll do great, no pressure, just let yourself go, okay?"

Lauren nodded and placed a tender kiss on Julie's lips causing Julie to stop talking and let out a tiny moan of approval. She rained kisses all over Julie's face, her forehead, eyelids, nose cheeks, chin and back to her mouth. By now Julie was getting turned on and as their lips met, both tongues slithered out and dueled with one another's.

As their kiss grew more passionate Lauren combed her fingers through Julie's lush raven locks and she body was squirming about on Julie's causing tiny waves of electricity to course through her body and settling in her dripping pussy.

Lauren finally broke the kiss and began moving downward, along Julie's jaw to her long graceful neck she left a long line of saliva from ear to ear and as she reached each ear she wormed her tongue in the canal and tugged at the dangling earlobe.

This sent shivers through Julie and she wound her arms tighter around Lauren's body.

Lauren smiled to herself knowing she was turning Julie on. Sliding lower she left a trail along her neck and along her shoulders. As she moved to the upper slopes of Julie's breasts Julie let out a gasp. She tried to guide Lauren's mouth to her straining nipples, but Lauren would have none of this. She remembered how Julie teased her and now it was her turn to turn the tables on this gorgeous Latino. Lauren rained kisses all over Julie's large firm globes of flesh, top, sides, underside and all around the nipples.

Letting out a frustrated groan Julie gripped Lauren by the hair and guided her mouth to her stiff blood red nipples.

Lauren let out a wave of hot air around the nipples and slowly closing her lips she took one fat stiff nipple between her lips. Drawing it in slowly she sucked harder and harder until the entire tip of one large breast was in her mouth. Lauren worked her lips on the aureole and her tongue flicked out like a lizard lapping around and around the rigid nipple.

This was driving Julie insane as her legs wiggled about trying to grind her stiff clit against Lauren's thighs.

Lauren finally moved to the other tit and did the same and by the time she was finished both tits were covered in Lauren's saliva and they glistened in the dim light of the bedroom.

Lauren worked her tongue down off her tits and along Julie's flat belly and when she came in contact with her pussy she couldn't tease her like Julie did. She just had to lick that weeping slit. Sucking the large lips into her mouth, her tongue darted out and stabbed at the oozing hole at the core of Julie's womanhood.

When Lauren drew the stiff button in between her lips it sent Julie over the top, she rolled from side to side, her long black mane enveloping her face and upper body.

Lauren was like a woman possessed sucking, licking and lapping away feverously at the hole that she couldn't get enough of. She slipped two fingers into the tight passage and she felt Julie's cunt muscled grip the digits as she wormed them in and out.

Julie once again came when Lauren found Julie's G spot and rubbed it back and forth. Like a fish to water Lauren could not get enough of Julie's pussy or her tangy cum. She slurped it up as she knelt down, her ass high in the air as she rested on her elbows. She wanted a comfortable position as possible knowing she wasn't anywhere done with this gorgeous cunt.

Suddenly she felt the bed being rocked behind her and without notice she felt the huge head of Charles' cock slipping past the tight lips of her well lubricated cunt. The invasion and pressure in her cunt was like nothing she had ever felt before and as she tried to escape the onslaught of his cock, she was pushed harder against Julie's pussy.

Julie held her in place as she looked down Lauren's body and watched in amazement as inch by glorious inch of his thick black club disappeared in Lauren's body.

Lauren raised her head from Julie's pussy, her face covered in Julie's cum juices. Her mouth was gaping open as she tried to breath, but the only thing that came out was a loud groan. Her eyes were bugging out as she stared at Julie.

Julie gripped her shoulders and held her in place as Charles drove his cock in and out of Lauren's body. He was surprises that like the other two women today she took him in with little difficulty. She was without a doubt the tightest of the three, but with her passion for Julie at a fever pitch and her cunt dripping from her excitement Charles was able to fuck her cunt with little difficulty.

Lauren dropped her head back down to Julie's pussy and was blowing bursts of air on her cunt with each thrust Charles was inflicting upon her

Charles was now fucking Lauren with a steady rhythm and his he balls were slapping against her clit.

Lauren let out a loud scream when she started cumming, her cunt clamped down hard on his thick shaft as this drew the cum from his bloated balls and be began shooting his load deep in her pussy. She shook violently as she came again and again. She lapped at Julie's pussy, once again capturing her clit and that was all Julie needed to cum once again, bathing Lauren in her thick creamy cum

Lauren collapsed against Julie and Charles followed suit lying in between both women as his cock continued to twitch and spurt the remainder of his pearly load.

A few minutes later Lauren rolled off of Julie and Julie grabbed both of them and the three of them slipped into the bathroom where they all took a long steamy shower.

By the time the three of them returned to the living room the third quarter was over and it looked like Arizona was finished. They made a comeback and with less then a couple of minutes to play Pittsburgh put on an offensive series that will go down in the annals of Super Bowl History. With less then a minute to play Ben Rostenburger hit Santonio Holmes in the corner of the end zone with a winning drive to win the Super Bowl.

The six of them settled down in the two sofas to watch the locker room interview that they all knew would be the best ever. They fidgeted in anticipation of seeing the five female reporters being fucked and sucked by both the winning and losing team, in both the locker rooms and showers

Stay tuned for the interviews that will make it truly a SUPER BOWL!