Super Bowl Party & Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin Andrews, Pam Oliver, Rachel Nichols in Winner's Shower.
10.9k words
4.35
45.7k
13
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Pam Oliver; I'm in the Pittsburgh Steelers locker room. Here with me are Rachel Nichols and Erin Andrews. Over in the losing locker room of the Arizona Cardinals are Lisa Guerrero and Jillian Barberie. I will be speaking with a number of the offensive team while Rachel and Erin will be handling the defense. In the Arizona locker room Lisa will handle the defensive group and Jillian will take on the offense."

She turned and standing besides her looming in just a jock and nothing else was "Big Ben" Rostenburger.

She gazed down and was staring at a large bulge that tented out his jock. She smiled broadly; "I now see why they call you "Big Ben." So tell me Ben how does it feel to win the Super Bowl?"

"Fantastic Pam, you sure look fine today!"

"Well thank you Ben I can see you like what you see."

Pam smiled broadly as she stepped closer to Ben. Lowering one hand she cupped his growing cock in his straining jock strap and he smiled down at the petite black woman; "Ah Ms. Oliver, what are you doing?"

She giggled; "Oh didn't they tell you, we have five female reporters here in your locker room and the Arizona locker room. Even though the five of us cover sports on other networks, today we're reporting for FNN."

He smiled broadly; "FNN huh? We were watching that wild broadcast this morning testing out Viagra and Cialis, it was fantastic. So tell me Pam, other then yourself who else is in our locker room? One other thing, what did you anticipate covering, so to speak?"

She smiled up at him as she raked her fingers over his bare chest, down his belly and slowly slipping into his jock said; "Oh we intend on covering and uncovering everything! As for our crew besides me we have Erin Andrews and Rachel Nichols here and in the Arizona locker room, they have the pleasure of having Lisa Guerrero and Jillian Barberie."

Ben looked Pam over she was wearing a pin striped pair of tailored pants, it hugged her ass perfectly. Above that she was wearing a matching vest and from whet he could tell, nothing else.

"Well Pam, with you and the other two ladies, I believe we got the better part of the deal."

She was beaming; "Well thank you Ben, I hope to prove you right and I'm sure when we're finished, you'll be happy you won."

I'm already happy I won, but you will be the icing on the cake Pam!"

"Mmmmmmmmm I hope you like chocolate frosting!"

He slipped his hand around her and cupped her firm ass; "I love chocolate, but I was hoping for Devil's Food cake. Do you have any idea where I can find some?"

She let out a low husky laugh as she drew his head down to her long bare neck; "Right here sugar, right here!"

His mouth began devouring her black skinned neck; his hands reached down and began unbuttoning the vest, but was having a difficult time with them.

"Oh Ben, fuck the buttons, just tear it off. I want your mouth on my tits and I want it now."

He reached down and grabbing the vest in both hands pulled violently and buttons flew all over the locker room floor.

When he did this it caught the attention of Ben's big Tight-end Heath Miller. He slipped in behind Pam and began attacking the other side of her neck.

Pam was barely visible between the two hulks as they began ravishing her chocolate body. Heath pushed her long black/brown hair away from her shoulder and he began sucking on the tender flesh, she began moaning.

Ben slipped the tattered vest off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

Heath's huge hands immediately cupped the two large melon sized breasts. The large black nipples sprung up instantly and bore into his large rough palms.

Between the intense waves of passion coursing through her body she moaned out to the two men; "Please take off my slacks I want to feel your hands and hard bodies against me, all of me!"

Ben pulled her body against his and this brought another groan from her when she felt his cock pressing against her lower ribcage. He cupped her ass and finding the zipper on the back yanked it open. He tugged and tugged and finally it cleared her gorgeous ass, wearing only a black thong under it, Heath litterely tore it from her body.

Pam kicked the slacks away and her heels came off with it and she stood between the two men, now naked.

Heath, who was naked behind her, his slim long cock, was stiff as a board. He flexed his knees and his cock slid back and forth between the twin coal black cheeks. Sliding lower he found her bare pussy and like a vacuum it nearly sucked his cock inward.

Pam let out a grunt and leaned over to give Heath easier access to her dripping cunt. What a sight to see Heath's long white cock sliding in and out of her slime covered black cunt. As she belt down her melon sized tits swung back and forth and her face was only inches Ben's jock covered cock.

Pam reached out and rocking back and forth Heath fucked her juicy pussy, placing her hands on his hips she pulled the jock down and she let out a gasp and her eyes bugged out of her head. She was staring at one of the largest white cocks she had ever seen. She licked her red glossy lips and as she opened her mouth, her large fat lips stretched to the max, she took the huge white mushroom head into her mouth. Her slippery pink tongue shot out and rolled around and around the shaft as she fought to take more of "Big Ben's" meat down her throat.

Ben began thrusting his hips forward sending more and more of his cock down her long graceful throat.

Her eyes watered as it slid into her throat and she fought to breathe between his growing thrusts.

Behind her Heath had his large hands on her ample hips and he fucked away at this red hot mama.

Ben swept her hair from her face as he fucked her mouth; "Come on you black fucking slut, suck my cock. You want me to cum all over your fucking black face and tits?"

"Mmmmmm" was all Pam could get out as she started cumming from Heath's fantastic fucking he was inflicting on her cunt. Her knees started to buckle as an orgasm coursed through her body.

Ben held her up as his cock popped out of her mouth, it was covered in her saliva and she swiped his cock back and forth against her cheek and chin. Ben stepped over to one of the long locker room benches and sat down. He pulled Pam over to him and when he did this Heath popped out of her pussy.

Ben lifted Pam like a rag doll and having her straddle his large thighs guided her cum dripping pussy over the huge head of his cock.

Pam let out a loud scream as she slid down his cock, inch by inch; her coal black cunt lips sucked his white club into her belly. She leaned over him, her tits squashed against his chest and she rested her head on his shoulder as she tried desperately to take his cock all the way into her dripping cunt. She let out another scream when Heath slipped in behind her and with one quick lunge buried his cock in her gorgeous ass. She arched her back as the two cocks invaded her two tight holes.

When she let out the screams a couple of Ben's offensive linemen came over to see what was going on. Their eyes nearly popped out of their head as they came up behind Ben their cocks were already growing.

Pam looked up and she was staring at two black cocks. She reached over and she guided one to her mouth and she began jacking off the other one. Back and forth, back and forth she alternated from sucking one and then the other one while she slid her silky soft hand up and down the other one.

On the other side of the locker room Rachel Nichols was interviewing a couple of the defensive stars from the game, one she had her eye on the entire year was the wild haired Troy Polamalu. He's the speedy Strong Safety who Rachel hoped to hell wasn't speedy when it came to sex.

The other person she was interviewing and got wet just looking at was the handsome, black stud from the University of Michigan, linebacker Larry Foote.

Unbeknownst to them while Pam was beginning to seduce Ben and Heath, Rachel was beginning to warm up to the two defensive superstars.

Both men were drooling just taking in the exotic beauty before them. Rachel, her piercing green eyes turned the guy's knees to jelly and their cocks to stone. With her long flowing dark red hair and peaches and cream complexion the guys had control themselves or they would have torn her clothes off.

As she interviewed them her hands were busy, playing with Troy's hair and sliding her hand up and down Larry's bulging biceps.

They started wondering what she was doing, but when she told them she was on the air now for FNN they quickly caught on.

Rachel caught them checking out her chest. Her nipples were poking through the material of her tight satin emerald green blouse. Beneath that she was wearing a lacy half bra that barely covered her stiff nipples. Covering her ass and only half of her slim thighs was a tight black leather skirt. To top it off she had strappy black high heeled shoes that gave her gorgeous calves an even nicer shape.

Troy smiled at her and placed one of his hands on her hip; "Well Rachel, if you would like to interview the two of us you'll have to do it in the shower. After that grueling game all we want to do now is celebrate and CUM clean."

He snickered when he emphasized the word cum.

Rachel licked her violet lip glossed lips and darted from Troy and back to Larry. She motioned for the cameraman to follow her as she placed the microphone down on the bench. She raised one foot to the bench and took off her one shoe, she did the same with the other and now barefooted she was even tinier.

Larry and Troy were naked to the waist and quickly shuck their tight pants, pads, cup and jock.

Rachel's green eyes perked up as she locked in on their stiffening cocks and she was glad that they were of average size. She anticipated a DP and now seeing neither guy was huge she was more then willing to follow them into the shower.

Larry took her hand and led her towards the shower where a number of players were already showering.

Rachel stopped short when she took in all the naked players, some white, some black and all with impressive packages, again some small, some average and yes a few were even large, very, very large.

Troy had put his head under the shower and his hair was dripping wet. Moving over to Rachel she let out a squeal when the water came dripping off his head and began to soak her already revealing blouse.

Larry yelled out to the guys in the shower; "Hey defense look who came to interview us. Don't you think she has us at a disadvantage seeing she's totally clothed and we're all here with our cocks out and naked?"

There was a round of remarked all mainly saying; "Yeah, let's get her out of those wet clothes so she doesn't catch a cold."

She laughed out loud and threw her hands up in the air; "I guess you guys are right, but for now I only want you and Troy okay? I don't want this to become a gang bang, but who know what will happen."

Troy moved aside and with the shower raining down on his back, it now hit her squarely on the chest and ran down her tiny compact body, soaking her to the skin.

She let out a yelp and tried to move aside, but Larry was behind her holding her in place.

His hands came around and covered her wet breasts. They were totally visible now that the satin blouse was soaked to the skin. He left them briefly and began unbuttoning the blouse and her firm small C sized tits strained against her see through bra.

Troy pulled her soaked blouse off of her and tossed it aside. Troy tugged at the zipper on her leather skirt and once open he tugged and tugged at the wet leather and it finally slipped from her petite hips and fell in a wet heap around her bare feet. She stood there in a black lace bra and boy shorts that were also made of lace and all of the men in the shower stopped and stared at the gorgeous woman standing before them for all general purposes naked. They were all in awe of how compact and tiny she was, but at the same time was dripping pure sexuality. For some reason they all knew it would be a fuck none of them, or she would never soon forget. Her lily white skin, seeing she was a TRUE redhead had a slight pink tinge to it seeing she spent the past few days at poolside waiting for the big game to start. The ends of her long red hair were getting wet, sticking to her wet skin and this turned on the guys even more.

Troy pulled her to himself and placed his index finger under her chin and raising her mouth to his he whispered; "Rachel is okay if I kiss you?"

Her eyes sparkled and twinkled as she smiled her approval and placing her tiny fingers into his long wet hair pulled his lips down to hers. She was amazed on just how soft and tender his kiss was. She knew right then that after the show was over she was going to invite him to her hotel room for an one on one encounter, just the two of them, but for now she wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard from as many men she could tolerate.

Larry knelt down behind her and hooking his fingers in her lacy boy shorts slowly drew them down her trim shapely legs. He was gentle, raising first one foot and then the other as he removed her panties.

Even with all of the noise in the shower Rachel heard Larry gasp when he looked up. He was staring at one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen and could not wait to taste and yes, fuck too.

Troy continued to kiss Rachel and his hands slipped around her slender frame and finding the fasteners to her bra popped them open. He broke the kiss and took half a step back and as he drew the garment off his eyes took in the exquisite breasts standing high on her chest. They were conical in shape with sort of torpedo knobs for aureoles and nipples. Her nipples were tiny and a deep pink while the aureoles were huge covering nearly the entire crown of her perky firm tits. As if handling fine stemware Troy cupped her breasts and squeezed them lightly.

Rachel closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan as she leaned forward to get more pressure on her aching tits. Her eyes shot open and she let out a high pitched squeal. Larry had just buried his long tongue in her tiny puckered asshole. She wiggled her hips as she was being assaulted at both ends, she loved every moment.

Rachel rocked and rolled her hips as Larry continued to lick her asshole and she leaned over when she felt him tracing his long wet tongue along the outer lips of her tight juicy pussy. When she did this her breasts slipped from Troy's hands and she was nearly eye level with his six inch thick Polynesian cock. Now caught up in the lust growing in her loins she wrapped her tiny white fingers around his much darker cock She eyed it quizzically and leaning over even more placed a tiny kiss on the leaking head of Troy's cock.

The room erupted with cheers as the other players now circled the trio and urged her on.

Rachel felt like a goddess at that moment and knew she had to suck him and probably a lot of the other naked players surrounding her, AND she did not have a problem with that.

She stuck out her tiny tongue and like an artist painting a masterpiece she began brushing it lightly around and up and down the underside of Troy's stiff cock.

Troy let out a groan and ran his hands through her thick red hair, pulling it to one side so as not to hide her face from her oral ministrations.

She smiled up at him; those translucent green eyes made him shutter with a passion her hadn't felt in a long, long time. Her eyes went wide and she let out a loud groan when Larry found her tiny lip covered clit and wormed his tongue around and around as it finally popped out of its hiding place. It was eager for attention and Larry did not disappoint.

Rachel tore her mouth off Troy's cock and looking back at Larry growled out; "Oh yeah Larry, suck my cunt, yes, yes just like that, oh fuck I'm so close, suck it, suck it. Ahhhhhhh!"

She gripped Troy's ass cheeks as she shook violently, those eyes that were twinkling just a few seconds ago were now masked in lust as she was steaming hot.

Larry had his one hand around on her taut belly pulling her harder against his magnificent tongue, the other was sliding all around her tight compact ass, squeezing those tight cheeks, pulling them apart, his fingers sliding in and out of her tight asshole. He sliced his fingers back and forth across her blossoming cuntlips. His fingers were greeted with a gush of her juices. He slowly pushed one finger into her cunt and this sent her over the top again.

"Oh fuck Larry, yes just like that. Ahhhh, Larry, yes play with my G spot, oh fuck I'm, cumming again."

The naked men around her were standing there in awe. They all have seen Rachel on the sidelines before; she came across like a shy demure girl next door type. Now they saw the complete opposite of what they were used to and they were all warming up to her quickly.

As her second orgasm subsided, Larry continued to suck and finger her dripping pussy; he couldn't get enough of it. She gripped Troy's cock a little harder now and she slipped the dark meat in between her violet glossed lips and she began sucking him in earnest and she was really getting into the entire scene. As she sucked on Troy, she motioned a couple of the other players over to join them.

Scott Paxson, the huge nose tackle who weighs over 300 pounds and LaMarr Woodley another Michigan player who plays linebacker also were the first by her side.

As she continued to suck on Troy's cock she smiled up at them. With Troy's cock sawing in and out of her mouth she reached out and gripped both of their cocks and began stroking them. They were pretty stiff, but when her soft butter like hands began sliding back and forth on their already wet and soapy cock they grew to their full length. Scott's white cock was a little thicker they the other two she was playing with, but just about the same length. Now LaMarr was a different story, his cock was just about as thick as Scott's, but it was at least four inches longer topping out at about ten inches.

When Rachel began this escapade she was a little leery about being fucked by a large cock, but now she was as hot as a firecracker and was getting turned on more and more with the though of LaMarr's long cock fucking her tiny pussy, she was just glad it wasn't overly thick, that would be a problem for her tiny pussy.

Rachel's third orgasm from Larry's expert tongue and fingers was quickly approaching and she let out a frustrated moan when he pulled away from her. He turned towards the shower and after licking her sweet juices from his lips he stepped under the spray to clean himself off. Turning back towards Rachel he gripped her trim hips and guiding his cock to the entrance to her pulsing cunt he pushed forward and Rachel let out a groan that sounded like a wounded animal.

She quickly became accustomed to his cock and began pushing back. Larry soon had all seven inches buried in her cunt and he began pistoning in and out of her. His balls were slapping over and over again against her stiff clit and this was driving Rachel insane.

She was moaning and groaning constantly and wanted to urge him on to go faster, but Troy's cock now buried deep in her throat prevented her from speaking. She sucked and licked on his cock feverously

Troy was in heaven, he looked down at this gorgeous redhead, her lips wrapped around his cock, her firm tits barely moved as she was pounded from behind by Larry, her sleek lily white back was arched back as she took both cock in her holes. Her gorgeous red hair was now damp from the high humidity in the shower and it stuck to her face, neck and back, but at this point all she cared about was being fucked and to suck cock and make as many guys cum as possible. She was about to get her wish fulfilled.

Troy was the first to loose it as Rachel's expert sucking was bringing him to the brink of cumming. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, it was dripping with her saliva and he stroked it a couple of times and he started cumming. He painted her face with his cum and cum he did, spurt after spurt and she loved it. It covered her face, went into her hair and was dripping down off her chin and down her neck.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers