Super Bowl Slut

Story Info
Katy Perry gives a special Super Bowl halftime performance.
1.8k words
3.26
47k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

I couldn't believe it when I heard it, never mind the fact that as Katy Perry's new manager, I had to be the one to pitch the idea to the NFL and the network that would be broadcasting the game.

And her idea was to do a "special" halftime show at the Super Bowl where she fucked someone on stage as part of it.

"Katy, this is crazy and it's never going to work," I told her when she unveiled her plans to me, trying to talk her out of it, but she insisted that she was going to go through with it, which left me with no choice but to try and convince everyone to go along with it.

"I want people to remember my halftime show John, and if that means I do something that's never been done before and will never be done again, than that's what I'll do," she told me, rubbing my arm as she would often do to try and convince me to do something for her.

"Katy, I have a better idea," I told her, deciding that if she was going to go through with this that she might as well do it with me, "we can have that halftime show, but instead of just picking anyone off the street for you to fuck, why don't you let me do the honors?"

"If it really means that much to you, then yes, you can be the one who fucks me John," she teased me, squeezing my arm again and smiling suggestively at me as she walked out of my office and let me go about my business of convincing everyone who needed convincing that this would work.

Well, finally Super Bowl Sunday rolled around, and the game was almost secondary to all the news stories that had been done about Katy and her "adult" halftime show, and how the network would handle it due to FCC regulations and such, but Katy and I had both committed to it by that point, so there was no sense in backing out of it.

"You ready for this Katy?" I asked her as the first half of the game ended and her set was being rolled out onto the field.

"There's no one I'd rather do this with than you John," she whispered as she was being introduced, "do anything you want to me out there. As long as it gives these people a show, I don't care how depraved it is, baby."

"As many of you may know, this is going to be a very special halftime show," Katy began, motioning for me to come out and join her on stage, "so I have to ask that anyone under the age of 18, or anyone that is offended by gratuitous sex acts not be inside the stadium for the next little bit."

After making that announcement, Katy went through her first couple of songs as we had planned out, and then called me over after she changed into her sexy little white sun dress with the red, yellow, and blue areas on it and laid down on the stage as I climbed on top of her.

"And now for the big, extra-special finale you've all heard about by now," she moaned into the microphone as I dropped the straps on the dress and began to suck her tits, Katy moaning even louder into the microphone as I ran my hands between her long legs and slid her red panties off of her as she pulled at my clothes, leaving both of us naked as I lined my dick up with her pussy and slid into her.

"UH...FUCK...ME...JOHN..." she moaned into the microphone as I started to thrust in and out of her, sucking on her tits as I plowed her tight pussy, her legs going up on my shoulders as I hammered into her right there on her Super Bowl stage.

"SHIT...so tight Katy...if I didn't know better, I'd think you haven't gotten laid in weeks," I teased her as she dropped the microphone and started to really get into it, pushing her hips back into mine as she arched her back and threw her head back as her eyes started to roll back in her head.

"I've...been...saving...it...all...up..." she moaned as I drove my dick in and out of her, her walls starting to clamp down tightly on my dick as she arched her back and threw her head back again, riding out her impending orgasm.

"FUCK...cum for me Katy..." I hissed in her ear as I pounded away inside of her, Katy grabbing the microphone again and beginning to moan into it as I felt her cum start to shoot out all over my dick.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...gonna cum on that dick baby...UH..." she hissed as she rolled her hips around mine and arched her back one last time, her body going limp as she coated my dick in her sweet nectar and I began to speed up my movements into her.

"Katy...gonna cum baby..." I whispered to her as I drove into her one last time, her legs wrapping tightly around my waist as I bottomed out inside of her and started to cum in her.

"OHGOD...FUCK YES...cum inside my slutty pussy..." she purred as I shot my load into her, filling her slutty womb with my cum, everyone watching us fuck on stage and giving us a standing ovation as the last of my seed filled her pussy and I pulled out of her.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...for...the next part of our show, it's time for John here to bend me over and fuck me again..." she purred into the microphone as I came up behind her and slid my dick back into her pussy, grabbing a hold of her hips as I began to thrust in and out of her again.

"FUCK...OHGOD...YES...fuck...me..." she hissed, the microphone slipping from her hands again as I slid my pussy in and out of her, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I battered her cunt walls with it.

"Scream for them...and for me...baby," I teased her as she reached down and grabbed the microphone, screaming my name into it as I buried my dick inside of her.

"FUCK...YES...fuck...me...John...make...me...cum..." she shouted as she threw her head back and pushed her hips into mine, her cunt walls starting to squeeze down on my dick as I thrust away inside of her, Katy white knuckling the microphone as I drove my dick in and out of her.

"Almost...there...OHGOD..." she shouted, throwing her head back one more time as I slid into her g-spot, her pussy clamping down on my dick even more as I started to drill into her cunt right at that sweet spot, her whole body going limp as I buried myself balls-deep into her one last time.

"Cum for me baby...cum for them and cum for me..." I whispered to her as she arched her back, threw her head back and came all over my dick, screaming out my name as her walls clutched at my dick and she spewed her creamy load out all over it.

"OHGOD...cum in me John...fill this sexy bitch with more of your cum in front of all these people..." she hissed as I grabbed her hips, thrust into her one last time, and spewed my own load deep into her pussy, coating her walls with it as I held my dick inside of her, finished filling her and slowly pulled out of her.

"I bet all you people here at the Super Bowl would like to see a good, old-fashioned blow job, wouldn't you?" Katy asked the crowd as she dropped to her knees and fondled my dick while the crowd cheered her on.

"You heard them baby...suck my dick..." I teased her as she wrapped her hands around my dick and led it to her mouth, gobbling it up in one motion and beginning to suck on it.

"MMMPPPPPHHH...such a hot cock..." she moaned as she began to bob her head up and down on my dick, her hands running up and down my dick as she sucked away on it, giving me a porn-star level blow job in front of the thousands of fans watching the show.

"MMM...suck it Katy...I'm gonna blow my load down your throat soon..." I told her as I placed my hands on the back of her head and guided her a little further down onto my dick, resting it at the back of her throat as I started fucking her face.

"OHGOD...cumming Katy baby..." I hissed as I threw my head back and jerked my hips into her face, her hands holding my dick in place as I shot my cum down her throat, Katy sucking away on my dick as she swallowed down my load and let me guide my dick out of her mouth, sloppily making out with me for a few minutes before starting to wrap things up, only for me to stop her.

"It's time for the grand finale Katy," I told her as she started trying to sing her next song, only for me to bend her over again, "and that's the part where I get to fuck this tight ass, baby."

"OHGOD...okay John...fuck my ass baby...I need it so bad..." she whispered to me out of earshot of the microphone as I slid into her ass and started tearing up her backdoor as she screamed for more.

"Fuck...my...ass...OHGOD..." she shouted as she pushed her ass back into my hips, throwing her head back as I pounded away on her ass, her anal ring tightening up around my dick as I thrust in and out of her bowels.

"Listen to them Katy...they want to see me cum in your ass and they want to see you cum for me again when I do it..." I teased her, hearing the roar of the crowd as I drove my dick into her ass, Katy throwing her head back as I grunted and held myself inside of her ass.

"OHGOD...do it John...fucking cum in my slutty ass already..." she hissed, her hands white-knuckling the microphone again as I thrust into her one last time and came deep in her slutty ass, flooding her bowels with my cum as I bottomed out inside of her other hole and drained my balls into it, finally pulling out of her when I had nothing left to give.

"MMM...OHGOD...let me wrap this up..." she whispered to me before thanking the audience and rushing off, throwing her clothes on as she left the stage and gave me a kiss.

"OHGOD...that was such a rush...I feel like we need to make that a part of the next tour baby..." she whispered to me as we made out in her dressing room, doing her best to convince me to do that.

"Let's watch the game and then get out of here," I told her, promising to take her someplace private and work things out as soon as we were out of the stadium.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers