Super College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan had to close her eyes, the dominant part of her that was not yet subservient wanting to vomit. She heard Master step towards her and opened her eyes in time to see him in front of her, his cock still hard and now glistening with Kimberly's juices, as he reached out and seized her left breast.

She screamed as a shock slammed into her, not enough to knock her out this time but, when it stopped, her entire body slumped, no muscle obeying her.

Master chuckled, released her aching breast and stepped around behind her while she desperately tried to make any skeletal muscle obey. She could breath, but that was it.

"She's been trying to escape, the straps are all bloody."

Mistress laughed, harshly. "Well we won't have to worry about that for long, and these sluts will heal quickly."

Megan felt herself grabbed by the arms, lifted, moved towards the bed and then unceremoniously hurled onto it, landing as limp as a rag doll before she was roughly turned onto her back, her limbs thrown out to her sides.

Mistress rolled on top of her, teeth bared in a feral grin, and lay on top of her with their hips bumping and breasts squashed together.

The Villainess lifted one hand to wipe Megan's hair out of her eyes with mock tenderness, relishing her helplessness.

"I want you to experience every moment until you're mine," she whispered. "I want you to know what my body feels like before you start enjoying it, and I want you to know just how helpless you really are, you little cum-slut bitch. You're about to become my whore, and I want you to know that."

Inside her head, Megan raged, struggling to get any reaction from her body, to find any pathway to fighting back, to try and work out any possible way of using her power to her advantage but, right now, visual tricks weren't going to be all that useful.

She could sense movement behind Mistress' head, felt the bed shift as Master got on it, and mentally gritted her teeth, unable even to close her eyes, against the rape to come. She felt her legs lifted and folded up, Mistress pulling her own legs up and wrapping them around Megan's, locking her open. But instead of feeling him, she saw Mistress' face contort in ecstasy as he pushed inside her.

Megan felt Mistress' hands claw into the sheets beside her head as the Villainess gasped with pleasure, jerking with each thrust from Master behind her, Megan's slack body twitching in response as they lay locked together, legs entwined and skin pressed together from hips to breasts.

Her body still refused to respond to her, leaving her helpless as Mistress gasped, sweated and jerked above her. She was helpless to even flinch away as a drop of sweat fell onto her nose, and she was helpless to respond when Mistress grabbed her head with both hands and gave her a bruising kiss, tongue forcing into her mouth.

Her body, already tingling with arousal and background, distracting need, felt a burst of lust as Mistress' saliva invaded her mouth and coated her tongue.

She could tell when Mistress got closer to her orgasm, as the body on top of her began moving more urgently, no longer taking the violent thrusts of Master but pushing back, wriggling on top of her, using Megan's limp body for stimulation, breasts rubbing together forcefully.

Megan was torn between her body's forced arousal and her mind's repulsion, half wanting to swallow the tongue invading her mouth and half wanting to vomit it out, but Mistress' mound was rubbing against hers and her head spun, her traitor flesh aching for more.

When Mistress came, she shouted in Megan's face, body jerking, hips pushing bruisingly down, and Megan's body wanted to jerk in sympathy, eager for its own release. She knew she would welcome it when Master began raping her, she knew no muscle in her body was prepared to obey her yet, and she knew she would cum screaming in ecstasy inside her head and be Mistress' absolute slave.

There was nothing she could do.

Mistress kissed her again, sloppily, then used fingers bruisingly on her jaw to twist her head to the side so she could see Kimberly sprawled on the bed.

"This is what you're about to look like," the Villain hissed wetly in her ear.

"Get ready for it."

Master was so wet from Mistress he didn't need to try hard to get inside Megan, even with his girth and her youthful tightness. She felt him touch her entrance, then she felt him push inside, then her whole body screamed in joy unalloyed by the pain her flesh also felt.

He bottomed out inside her, a hard punch deep inside her that, even then, didn't make her feel the pain as pain.

Her vision blurred but her eyes stayed slackly open, staring at Kimberly staring flushed and slack-faced back at her, as her body burned and cried for more - harder and faster hammering from Master, more movement from Mistress lying slickly erotic on top of her and slowly starting to lick the side of her face.

A tiny part of her still thought rationally as it was pushed to the back of her mind by the rising tide of her lust and the rushing tsunami of complete obedience as Mistress' juices soaked into her and all thoughts of fighting back, of struggle, of resisting, of doing anything except adoring and obeying, were obliterated.

A tiny part of her saw something of personality in Kimberly's blissful face, something in her eyes - horror? Regret? Shame?

A tiny part of Megan was left to notice Kimberly moving weakly and with martial intent, twisting to her side, and that rapidly buried part concentrated as hard as Megan ever had in her entire life.

"You're mine, bitch," Mistress hissed in her ear. "I'm going to make you lick my feet. I'm going to give you to my other slaves and my contractors, I'm going to make you pay with your flesh for hurting me until you're powers can't help you heal and you're as slack as a geriatric whore. You are going to PAY, dog!"

What was left of Megan let it go past, unimportant right now. The rest of her mind, rushing towards total submission, cried with happiness that Mistress was paying attention to her at all.

Megan didn't even notice her own body begin to twitch, weak, uncoordinated and faint movements as it began to recover from being stunned and tried to push back at Master.

The last thing Megan noticed was the final brutal, hammering, blow from Master's cock that made her whole body explode, her mind shredded so not even an atom of herself was left to hear a hard crack of bone against bone and feel Master jerk and fall, pulling out of her abruptly.

Megan didn't even notice as Mistress looked puzzled, twisted her head around, started saying "Wha.." before a blur of movement, another hard crack, and Mistress' head slammed onto Megan's shoulder, hard enough to bruise even a parahuman.

Kimberly, whose ever bit of self-control had gone into moving, stumbling behind Megan's shielding holograms reeling with drunken light-headeness, getting behind Master and then delivered a top-speed knockout blow to first him, then the utterly desirable, all-consumingly gorgeous centre of her universe, slumped, completely drained, trying to catch herself but failing as she dropped across Mistress' body, driving the breath out of the unconscious Villain and her barely conscious friend.

When Mistress was knocked unconscious, the control she exerted over both girls began to fade. Kimberly's body was drained by sex and by the mental and physical struggle of overcoming the driving demand to obey Mistress, and Megan had been fucked into near comatose sub-space, Mistress' juices still soaking into her flesh.

Being parahumans made them both able to recover quickly, both physically and mentally, but Kimberly's exhausted mind was well aware that so too would both their captors.

She moved first, Megan underneath both women barely able to breath, struggling to slide off Mistress and stay upright, struggling not to let her used body remember the all-consuming erotic appeal of flesh against Mistress' flesh.

She made it, swaying dangerously but propped on one arm, as Megan's eyes regained their personality even as she began regaining use of her body.

"Kim," she croaked. "You did it."

Kimberly nearly laughed, but could not spare the energy as, with a desperate heave, she pushed Mistress off her friend, sending the Villain rolling just far enough to slide off the bed and fall to the floor with a crash that made them both sadistically glad.

"So did you," the shorter girl whispered when she had her breath back again. "Can you move?"

Megan, her knees still folded up beside her rib-cage, her juices and Mistress' combined slowly oozing out of her now gaping slit, struggled to get her legs down and could only make them twitch. Her face grimaced with pain.

"Don't force it," Kimberly said weakly, her voice cracking from her dry throat. She managed to get off the bed and stay upright, strength returning faster and faster, and peered around for water, clothes, or anything she could use to easily restrain both Villains.

With a heave, Megan got one foot halfway down the bed, then had to close her eyes as her vision swam from the exertion.

She too felt strength returning quickly, but not so quickly she could ignore the rushing need of her flesh, and was spending half her concentration on not begging her friend to come back on the bed and fall upon her.

Kimberly, whose body had a head-start on disposing of Mistress' toxins, was finding it easier, the need to protect her friend driving her on to ignore the sweet aches in her breasts and between her legs.

When the door opened, Kimberly got new life, a burst of energy letting her move with blurring speed halfway to the door before recognising the outline of Sifu Tornado.

"I think that's enough," the instructor said as Kimberly halted, almost appearing from mid-air, swaying on her feet, naked, dishevelled, coated in sex and breathing hard just to concentrate.

Behind Tornado, Dr Summers appeared in the doorway.

Tornado handed Kimberly a robe and Dr Summers walked past to drop another one on Megan, who had managed to straighten that leg.

"Sit, recover. We'll take care of these two," the tactical lecturer said.

When Tornado walked out, Master slung easily over his shoulder, Kimberly just stared after him. She watched Dr Summers carry out Mistress before, very deliberately, she dropped the robe on the bed and sat on it naked, turning her attention to Megan, who was wriggling her fingers and weakly pushing her other leg straight.

Megan, who was still digesting the appearance of the instructor and his unexpectedly benign tone, smiled weakly up at her friend.

"You didn't resist," she said.

"Neither did you. 'Don't fight what you can't defeat,'" Kimberly replied , quoting from a strategy text every student was required to read. "'A strategic withdrawal is better than certain defeat, and a strategic surrender may lead to opportunities not available to the beaten.'"

"'Mind control in any form relies upon destroying opposition in the subject,'" Megan picked up, from a text they had shared only the previous day. "'Willing submission may be the surest way to ensure control is effective, but conversely a lack of resistance may only result in shallow domination, leaving deeper areas of the mind untouched. Accepting defeat leads to short-term humiliation but may allow the subject to fight back in the future.'"

"How are you feeling, Me?"

"Like every muscle in my body has pins and needles and is screaming at me. Could you get dressed, Kim? You're a bit distracting."

Kimberly raised an eyebrow. "Still feeling under the influence, Me?" she asked, a trace of friendly mockery in her exhausted tones.

"You know how much I wanted you to kiss me, when Mistress made me look at you?"

Kimberly looked at Megan for a second, then twisted on the bed and bent down, pulling the robe down to reveal her friend's breasts, looking her steadily in the eye. "They want us to not get ashamed, and to not fear sex. So I say let's give them a show."

Megan looked up at her, very still, while Kimberly's slowly circling middle finger made her left nipple stand to aching attention. "It's her poison talking, Kim."

Kimberly captured the hard nipple between thumb and forefinger, holding it lightly. "Do you care, Me?"

Megan looked at her friend's deeply serious face, greasy with sweat, and found she had enough strength to reach up and find and pinch one hanging nipple, pulling it down to touch hers. "Kim," she said quietly. "Fuck me like he did."

12