Super College Ch. 04

Story Info
The educational alternative.
6.2k words
4.62
42.6k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Time for a change.

This is a series, and a lot of the rules are already established, so please read the first three first. This will probably still stand on its merits, but will be less confusing.

#

Selena stood stock still, only her eyes moving as she frantically scanned the room searching for any clues, opportunities, risks, threats - the whole College spiel.

College. Her mouth twisted at the sudden bitter taste in it, and she clenched her fists and her resolve.

"Step forwards," the resonant, velvety, completely directionless voice repeated.

Forcing herself to overcome every natural and inculcated instinct to run away, she took a step, then another, finding it easier to keep walking until the voice said "Stop!"

This time the voice had an origin, but it was swooping and spinning around her, moving impossibly fast and, as far as she could tell as her eyes darted about trying to find it, with no visible origin.

"Why have you come here?"

She swallowed, cleared her throat then had to swallow again. "Is this the Villains League?" She asked, trying to put challenge in her voice. "I want to join."

There was silence for a second, before the voice returned with an amused tone to it. "Do you now? And why would you think such a thing exists?"

She squared her shoulders. This could go badly, but she didn't think she had any alternative. "Because I'm a second-year student at the College," she said with almost no tremor to her voice. "I left because ... because the fucking do-gooder hypocrites refuse to acknowledge the superiority of parahumans!" She finished on a genuinely angry outburst.

The voice was silent for another moment, before saying "A College student? That would make you our enemy, wouldn't it?"

"Former," she spat out. "I want revenge on them!"

"Nonetheless," the voice said, with a musing tone to it, "they do have very potent ways of implanting suggestions, and they do apparently train people very well."

"Test me, then," she grated out. "Fucking test me! You must have ways of doing it, I know I'm not the first student to escape the College!"

"Oh, this one is clever," the voice said, suddenly right in her ear, so close her body thought it could sense breath. She kept herself staring rigidly straight ahead, knowing full well that if she turned her head to look, there would be nothing there.

"You're right, you're not the first. But some of your predecessors are no longer with us or anyone else. Strip."

She froze for a second, before silently laughing bitterly at herself. These are the Villains, why would they be less obsessed with sex? But in case she hadn't heard correctly ...

"You want me to undress?"

"Must I repeat myself? Were you not paying attention?" The voice sounded cold, now.

She swallowed, gone nearly as cold as the voice. "All of my clothes?" She asked, carefully.

"All of them. And jewellery, and anything else on, in or about your person."

She deliberately ignored the "in or about" bit and bent down, untying the complicated laces on her walking boots first, then pulling them off, then her socks, then undoing her belt and pushing her jeans down legs she knew could turn heads fast enough to cause whiplash.

Her thick jumper was next, revealing the tight shirt she wore for strategic, rather than comfortable, reasons.

The voice gave an audibly demeaning whistle as the shape of her torso was revealed. She did not flinch, blush or respond at all. She was used to this. They had trained her well, after all.

The shirt revealed her bra, as comfortable and supportive as her panties.

"Such practical underwear," the voice said, putting a sarcastic, derogatory spin on the adjective. She ignored it.

With her bra off, she pushed her panties down her legs. She had developed late but vigorously and knew her breasts were very nearly a fetishist's delight, too large to be perky but still young enough to be firm. She had also stopped shaving as soon as she had left the College, and was secretly hoping the owner of the voice would be shocked.

"Now," the voice said in her ear again. "Are you sure you still want to go through with this?"

"I am a parahuman," she said flatly. "That makes me superior to humans. Villains seem to be the only ones who understand that. I belong with you. I am fucking one of you, cock-sucker."

There was silence for another few seconds as she sweated on the result of her calculated insolence. The floor was cold and the air nearly as cold, making goosebumps spring out all over her body, her nipples ache and her legs nearly start to shiver, but she clamped down on her muscles and refused to let them move at all.

"Well," the voice breathed right in her other ear, which did not make her flinch. "We shall have to see about that. And insults, just so you know, are paid in full. Now, enter if you really think you have what it takes."

Her gut clenched almost before her brain fully understood what her eyes were telling her. The space in front of her had warped, splitting, not revealing black or other colours or even fully hiding what was behind it, but twisting light in a way that made her want to vomit. She forced her eyes to stay open, took a deep breath to settle her stomach, and took one very controlled step forwards.

Her body accelerated forwards and backwards at the same time, her mind shot up and her ears recoiled from a sulfurous stench as her nose gave her crystal-clear vision of the room she had just left.

It lasted either half a second, or half an hour.

She retched, dry-heaving, desperately settling her stomach, running through the previously hated College mantras to control, settle and focus herself.

Then she opened her eyes as she started paying attention to her limbs again, and froze.

She recognised the overtly feminine figure standing in front of her in a catsuit covered with elaborate, aggressive, sharp-edged designs. She did not recognise the seemingly male figure swathed in eye-confusing layers of grey to her left, or the ripplingly muscled man in dungeon-domme leather to her right.

So the fact she was, still naked, restrained in a stretched cross shape by what seemed to be silk wrapped around her limbs, her torso and even her breasts, binding them tightly and pushing them up and forwards, would be because of ...

"Mistress Web," she said, in the most even voice she could conjure. "I've admired you for a while now."

"Is that so? Admired?"

The Villain's eyes were so wide and bright they almost shone, and the smile on her black-painted lips made Selena flash back to her mind-control challenges, making her swallow convulsively.

"I'm afraid I don't know your colleagues, though," Selena gasped over her suddenly hammering heartbeat and the adrenaline flooding her body.

"Oh, why are they important? Let's ignore them and focus on just the two of us." Mistress Web stepped close enough to reach out and run the back of one gloved hand gently down the bulging sphere of one bound breast. The sensation made Selena shiver, but whether from fear or arousal she wasn't sure and, despite her training, couldn't quite work out.

"Only if this is my entrance exam," she said defiantly.

"Entrance?" Mistress Web's fingers began softly, maddeningly, running over Selena's nipple, which was already puckered from the cold and from fear. "We can talk about entrance, if you like."

She felt a tingle between her legs, and silently thought: Here we go again. Go with it. Remember what those bastards taught you. Aloud, she said "I came here to join you, to become a Villain."

"And now you're in my web." The Villain's other hand joined in, lightly stroking the other nipple.

Selena refused to let herself be distracted, although she had to bite back a moan. Focus! She raged at herself. By training you to fight back against this, they conditioned you to respond to it! Remember how much you hate them!"

"Couldn't you be a Villain all by yourself?" Mistress Web asked, the pressure she was exerting on Selena's nipples increasing slowly. "Why do you need our help, hmmm?"

"I want to destroy the College," Selena gasped out, feeing her face flush and the tingling between her legs growing demanding. "I know you want to do that! I want to be a part of it!"

"You can certainly help us relax. I'm not sure how useful you could be in an actual fight." Mistress Web began rolling Selena's nipples gently between her fingertips, while the bound teenager clamped down on a moan and fought to keep herself from begging for more.

Instead she gritted her teeth, remembered her training, and slipped through the fog of arousal to clear thinking on the other side. They were challenging her - Mistress Web had as much as asked her what she could do.

"I mean, we only have your word for it that you even are a student."

Were! Selena thought furiously. Were a student!

Then Mistress Web closed her fingers over Selena's swollen nipples and gently squeezed, pulling outwards in a milking motion, letting the nipples slide slowly back until they popped out.

The sensation speared through Selena like a simultaneous kick to her groin and to her mind.

On the verge of losing all initiative she rolled the dice, let go of her self control and, as her body arched and screamed with lust, used the brief moment of mental freedom to focus, make a quick mental adjustment, breath in ...

Mistress Web felt the rush of the naive teenager's breath on her face but ignored it as she grabbed the girl's plush nipples and squeezed them again, revelling in how helplessly responsive and slutty College students always seemed to be.

Then she reared back in shock as her vision lurched and warped sickeningly. The slut in her web seemed to bulge out and rush at her. She lifted her hands in defence and tumbled over backwards, her feet no longer working properly and leaving her sprawled on the ground with an ear-ringing thump.

The ceiling span so fast she couldn't focus on it, she couldn't seem to shut her eyes and her scrabbling hands weren't sure if they were feeling the floor, her web, or empty air.

Then she noticed the way her breasts were oh, so sensitive inside her skin-tight bodysuit, and moaned, helpless to do anything to appease, satisfy or avoid her own growing arousal.

Selena gasped for air, trying to suck oxygen into her body to help her recover. She could put any emotion or perception into her breath, but whatever she was feeling was easiest. The only problem was, if she used her own emotions, it had a feedback effect.

She was squirming in the web, moaning helplessly, the sudden spike of arousal from Mistress Web's enforced arousal feeding into hers far too much too endure.

Then she felt, on the edge of consciousness, two enormous hands grab her hips, and the thickest cock she had ever felt barged straight into her, splitting her oozing lips with no trouble and even less regard for her pain.

The first thrust made her scream in pain even as her body erupted in ecstasy. The second thrust hurt less and threatened to make her explode with pleasure. The third thrust had her begging for more.

Struggling inside her nightmare, Mistress Web heard Selena's screams and they fed her own arousal, making her convulse, her legs spreading wide and her hands clutching desperately at her groin, her mind not recognising the touch but only the effect as she began screaming in time with Selena.

Selena barely heard the voice in her ear again, saying "release her, or my friend Turnkey will keep fucking you until you can't walk for a week."

She shuddered, on the verge of cumming for the first time, as the threat of such physical abuse only fed her lust.

"In fact," the voice in her ear continued, "I may let him take your arse, next. Can you fit something that big in your arse?"

Selena screamed as an orgasm tore through her, every cell in her body on the verge of exploding but only the heat between her legs reaching climax.

Mistress Web, writhing in a delusion that threatened to overcome her sanity, lifted off the ground, eyes wide open in shock, and echoed Selena's scream for a second, caught in an unsatisfying explosion, before the shock of the orgasm and the accelerated metabolism it gave her finally cleared her head.

Turnkey did not slow down as Selena came, his improbably thick shaft continuing to split her, so her orgasm drew out until it was past painful and became the climb to the next.

"This will continue ..." the voice began, before it was interrupted.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH!"

Mistress Web lurched to her feet, the uncovered parts of her face white with fury. "Get out of her, Turnkey!"

The giant shrugged, pulled out without ceremony and stepped back, leaving Selena gasping in the web, feeling a gaping hole inside her and the shock of stimulation suddenly withdrawn.

Then her vision was full of Mistress Web's incandescent rage. "Think that was funny, do you, you little bitch?" the Villain ground out. "Think that was smart?"

Fight back, Selena told herself through the fog of arousal. Engage. You've got to stand up for yourself now. "You asked me what I could do," she managed to force out.

Mistress Web shrieked with rage and then lunged forward, her mouth open wide to reveal fangs more terrifying than any vampire's. She sank them into Selena's shoulder as the teen's eyes opened wide with shock and horror, no memory of ever reading of that ability, no knowledge of what would happen.

"Now try and pull your tricks again with my venom in your system," the Villain hissed.

Selena tried to focus on the hate-twisted face in front of her, but there was an itching, burning sensation spreading from the throbbing bite mark along her neck and up towards her brain, and when it got there, she found it hard to concentrate on anything at all.

Then the itching started spreading downwards, one line going towards each breast and then over the surface of the breast towards each nipple. She tried to think about it, but she was too light-headed, the room swimming about her. The explosion when the lines of fire reached her nipples shattered any remaining sense of time and space.

Then Mistress Web pushed three fingers inside her and she lost any sense of her body as well, only lust remaining.

Neither of Mistress Web's colleagues moved to stop her as she pushed her whole hand inside the teen, finding little resistance after Turnkey's brutal assault, and began fucking the student remorselessly, not slowing down through five explosive and rapid orgasms.

Mistress Web's face was unreadable as she pulled her hand out with a wet sucking sound, stood up and stepped back, beginning to lick her glove clean.

"So does she pass? Can she be one of our students?" The man in grey asked, not throwing his voice this time.

Mistress Web shrugged. "Sure, why not."

"Turnkey?"

The giant man just nodded, his erection still throbbing in front of him.

"Then so be it. When she wakes up, induct her."

Mistress Web said nothing but turned and began walking out, still licking her glove.

"Are you going to leave her strung up?"

"Yep."

The man in grey looked back at Selena, hanging slackly and unconsciously in the web, and then shrugged, turned on his heel and walked out.

Turnkey gave the unconscious student a contemplative look then shrugged himself and left after the others, grabbing his erection and tucking it inside his latex briefs, where it made an obscenely obvious bulge.

#

It took Selena a long time to fight her way back to consciousness. Her pussy was throbbing with pain, her joints were sore and her breasts were aching from the bondage, which let blood flow but only just.

She shook her head, groaned as the world spun, took a deep breath and tried again, her parahuman healing abilities slowly asserting themselves.

"So, you're awake."

She froze, then swivelled her whole head towards the sound. It didn't remotely surprise her that the voice had belonged to Turnkey. It had been deep enough to vibrate in her gut.

"Come back for more?" She asked, flatly.

The giant man did not move. "You passed."

"What?"

"You're in. You're one of our students, now."

The webbing around Selena crumbled to dust, letting her fall to the ground. She just managed to land on her feet without sprawling embarrassingly, but did collapse to hands and knees. She looked around quickly, and found Mistress Web behind her.

"You're one of us, but if you do that again, all bets will be off," the Villainess said flatly.

Selena stood up slowly, looking at Mistress Web, then very deliberately turned her attention back to Turnkey.

"Now what?"

"Now you follow me," he said impassively. He turned around and walked out the door. Selena followed, flashing back to her first naked humiliation walk through the College.

"Do I get clothes?"

"Not yet."

Behind her, Selena heard Mistress Web's mocking laughter, and ignored it.

There was a short corridor on the other side of the door, with another door at the end of it.

On the other side of that were the grounds of another college.

Selena wasn't surprised. She knew that some parahumans were found by Villains first, and she knew there were very few truly inexperienced Villains. Logic dictated there had to be a training system in place. It was why she had tracked them down after all.

The path Turnkey lead her along was lined with students and older Villains, and they were all grinning nastily and lewdly.

She could remember the walk through the College, and although they had been grinning, and had shouted lewd things, ultimately they had been kind and considerate and they had remembered their own walks and they had not been cruel.

Selena kept her face absolutely still, but her insides roiled and her hands itched to punch every grinning face as they leered at her and shouted things they wanted to do to her which, she was absolutely certain, they were not kidding about. Some of them would have caused lasting injury to a normal human, and would have taken even a parahuman a while to recover from.

The air was cool enough for Selena's nipples to stand out sharply, but she knew it was the cold doing it, and she knew exactly how the other students would respond, and the intellectual knowledge went most of the way towards letting her shrug off what they were shouting.

But only most of what they were saying. By the time they had crossed the entire huge quad and were entering another building, she was full of seething rage and was stalking behind Turnkey, her hands nearly shaking with her attempt to keep control of herself.

When the door closed behind them, cutting off the shouts, taunts, promises, threats and catcalls, Selena had to force herself to not vent her anger. She wasn't safe yet.

There were four doors opening off the foyer they were now in. Turnkey walked straight towards one of them, and through it. Selena followed, reminding herself to relax.

The room looked horribly familiar. It had a bare floor and bare walls, a single bulb hanging from the ceiling, and a metal table with a neat assortment of tools on it against one wall. There was a St Andrews' Cross against the other wall and a metal table in the middle.

Selena had a brief, sinking feeling of "here we go again" before she realised there was already a body strapped down to the table.

"What the hell is this?" she asked, her patience wearing thin.

"So you've got powers," Mistress Web said behind her with unnecessary smugness. "Prove you're a Villain."

Selena twisted around to eyeball the Villainess, and the two traded stares assertive enough to make the air crackle between them.

Selena turned away first, dismissing her opponent and turning to Turnkey instead.

"So how far do you want me to go?" she asked.

12