Super Dating Ch. 02

Story Info
Supergirl wonders if Lena knows the truth.
10.2k words
4.68
12k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kara sighed with contentment and then snuggled deeper into her pillow. Then after a moment of frowning in confusion she worked out exactly what her pillow was and blushed. She should have immediately lifted her head up, but for better or for worse she was frozen to the spot for a few long seconds before finally lifting her head up and opening her eyes to find Lena Luthor grinning at her.

Because of course she was, and of course Lena laughed when Kara bit her lip nervously. Because why would the gorgeous Lena Luthor feel a drop of modesty discovering she was naked in bed with another girl? It was a new experience for Kara though, and she really wasn't sure what to do or say. And she just knew when she opened her mouth she would embarrass herself. Not that it stopped her.

"Hi." Kara grinned shyly, before hiding her face.

"Hi." Lena chuckled, and then after a brief pause casually asked, "So, time travel?"

"What?" Kara frowned in confusion, lifting her head up again.

"You mentioned something about it the other night." Lena clarified.

"Oh, right." Kara nodded in recollection, "Yeah, I need to learn about girl-girl sex and figured it would take a while, so I called in a favour from a friend."

"A friend who tutors you in sex?" Lena chuckled softly, although there was a little worry in her tone.

"Yea-wait, not like that! It was pictures and explanations not, not other stuff! I would never, I mean I did but it was an accident and I apologized and we were good and I didn't do it this time and that was one kiss and..." Kara rambled before being cut off by a sweet pair of lips.

"It's okay, I believe you." Lena reassured softly after a brief kiss, "But I kind of want to hear more about this time travelling, if that's okay?"

"Sure." Kara beamed, not seeing any harm in sharing this story, "Well, it didn't exactly go according to plan. Cisco was supposed to open a portal to the ship, but he was off by a couple feet and I kind of, sort of, crashed into them a little bit. But they were super nice about it, and I fixed the damage, and I even got to go on a mission with them. It was so cool. I got to punch a T-rex in the face! But then Amaya got mad at me for being cruel to animals."

"Is that the friend who tutored you about sex?" Lena asked.

"Who, Amaya? No, she straight. In fact, it was her boyfriend I saved from being eaten." Kara said proudly, "She's cool too. She let me pet the T-rex to show it I was sorry. But Sara's the bi one, and she's like, wow! You know? I mean, she's not you, but she reminds me of you. Like, she doesn't have any powers and she's still a total bad ass, she's captain of her own time ship, and like stupid hot."

Lena beamed, blushed slightly, as she quipped, "Ah yes, because I totally have my own time ship."

"You know what I mean." Kara pouted slightly, before continuing to praise another woman while in bed with her sort of girlfriend, which she knew wasn't a good idea but she couldn't help herself, "She's also kind of scary. She says she knows about a thousand ways to kill someone, and has used some of them. She kind of reminds me of that guy who dresses like a bat and is one of Superman's best friends. I'm hoping we can have the same relationship. You know, bro for life? Or sis for life. I'm not sure what the term is, but she totally said I could come back any time I want and visit, which kind of makes me wish it would quieten down here a little bit so I could spend more time with them. Not that I want to get away from you! Because I really don't. I just-"

Cutting off the rambling girl with another kiss Lena then reassured, "It's fine, I get it. Who wouldn't want to travel through time?"

Hesitating only briefly Kara offered, "You could come. I'm sure Sara would let me."

"One night together and you're already planning our first holiday together?" Lena raised an eyebrow, and then laughed at the look of horror on the other girl's face, "It's okay, I'm only teasing. That would be wonderful. But I don't know about you, but I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere."

Kara smiled, "Me neither."

Lena returned the smile, glanced at her bedside clock and then sighed, "And by that, I mean I don't want to go anywhere, but I really have too. I've got a meeting in less than two hours which I really can't skip, and I'd like sometime to prepare for it."

"Me too." Kara grumbled.

"But I'm not giving you the brush off, I promise." Lena swore, cupping the other girl's face, "Please, let me see you again tonight?"

"How can I say no?" Kara grinned.

"Excellent." Lena beamed, reluctantly beginning to get up before adding, "Mind if I shower first?"

"Go ahead." Kara encouraged.

Last night was kind of a blur. Kara had been so nervous and focused on doing a good job, and not to hurt Lena, that she hadn't really got a good look at Lena's body while frantically removing her clothes and then worshipping her body. She didn't get a great look at it when they were pressed together, or even when Lena got out of bed without a stitch of clothing on and walked into her bathroom.

But Kara did get a few long seconds to stare at Lena's ass, and then after a couple of minutes of just lying in bed she got to watch a completely naked Lena Luthor walking back into the room just as confidently and start getting dressed.

"Are you going to-" Lena began when she was almost dressed, only for the beautiful alien girl to vanish and then reappear in her full superhero costume, looking stunning as always, causing Lena to pout, "Show off."

"Always." Kara grinned proudly, feeling bold enough to be the one to kiss Lena this time.

Knowing this would be her last for a while Lena cupped the back of Supergirl's head, ensuring that it would last, before reluctantly pulling back, "See you later."

"Later." Kara beamed, disentangling herself from the other woman and slowly walking backwards.

"Before you go!" Lena blurted out just before Supergirl was obviously going to make her exit, "If you see Kara, remind her we have a lunch date. I want to gush about you to her."

"I'm sure she wouldn't miss it for the world." Kara grinned, actually feeling kind of smooth before Lena gave her a look and she added, "Which I'll make sure she doesn't."

*

Kara raced over to Catco and tried her best to keep her head down until lunch. Which turned out to be impossible as she was grinning too much, which clearly put Snapper in an even worse mood than usual, but nothing he said or did could ruin her mood. Or the fact that her co-workers probably thought she had snapped given how ridiculously happy she was, and she just couldn't contain it.

She wanted to shout it from the rooftops. Or she would if it wouldn't have completely exposed her secret identity, and she still hadn't even told Alex about what was going on with her right now, so she should do that first, and soon. But she tried her best to concentrate on work for what turned out to feel like very long hours until she could see Lena again.

When she did Kara had to remind herself that Lena wasn't dating her, she was dating Supergirl, because the moment she saw her again she just wanted to pull her into her arms and kiss her. Which was kind of ridiculous, as she had seen that outfit before she left this morning, but wow! Just wow.

Apparently seeing Lena getting dressed was one thing, but to see her in her element dressed like that was something else entirely. Then Lena registered her walking into office and beamed at her, making it even more difficult for Kara to resist doing something inappropriate. But she just about managed it, instead just returning the smile in greeting.

"Kara, wonderful to see you. Just give me a minute and I'll finish up." Lena beamed.

"No problem." Kara smiled, then about a minute later asked, "Do you have anything to-"

Before Kara could even finish her sentence Lena opened a drawer in her desk and placed a bowl of candy on top of it, all without looking away from the screen. Which caused Kara to grin widely and start snacking. Normally Lena was good about leaving on time, especially for their lunch dates, but sometimes there was an issue she just couldn't pull herself away from.

It was understandable, but the first time it happened Kara might have got a bit antsy and asked if Lena was done yet too many times. Ever since then Lena kept some snacks in her draw to keep Kara occupied, proving just what a wonderful person she was, and how lucky Kara was to have her in her life.

That thought made Kara smile, when she noticed that Lena was watching her fondly, causing her to giggle softly, "What?"

"You're adorable." Lena confessed, before quickly adding, "And seriously, what's your secret?"

"My what?" Kara asked nervously.

"Your secret." Lena insisted, before clarifying, "How are you not five hundred pounds?"

"Oh!" Kara smiled with relief, "I told you, I work out a lot."

"Yeah, I can tell. But..." Lena hesitated, and then shrugged it off, "Never mind. Are you ready to go?"

"Absolutely." Kara beamed, popping a few more pieces of candy into her mouth before following Lena out the door.

Today they were going to one of Kara's favourite places. It served the normal kind of light lunch that Lena liked so much, but they also had the option of good proportions of food, including the second best chocolate cake in the entire city. It was also the most expensive chocolate cake in the entire city, so this was one of the few times that Kara allowed Lena to pay for her lunch.

In a way she had kind of earned it. Or at least she would. Which sounded a little wrong, but Kara knew what she meant, and as she didn't say that out loud it was okay.

This place was also a bit farther away than Lena usually liked from her office, but her friend looked like she was in a good mood, something which Kara wanted to ask her about, but waited until they sat down at a table to do it.

So after what felt like a lifetime of small talk Kara finally said, "So, you seem happy. Your date with you know who good last night?"

It felt really awkward not using the name, but Lena had asked her not too, at least while they were in public. Of course there were already plenty of rumours about Lena Luthor and Supergirl, and now some of them were even right, but Lena wanted to keep it under wraps for as long as possible to avoid the inevitable questions from the press.

Besides, things were just getting serious between them, so arguably there wasn't something until now, and Kara didn't want to have to write about her own sex life, or worse, see other people writing about it with any degree of depth or accuracy. So for the next few minutes Supergirl was practically Voldemort.

Lena smiled bashfully, "I suppose you could say that."

"Oh, tell me more." Kara grinned, fishing for compliments, "I want details. Erm, I mean, not like details, details. Just vague ones. You know, not like, pictures and detailed descriptions, just... the gist of it."

With a smirk Lena quipped, "Interesting choice of words."

Kara frowned, "What?"

"Never mind." Lena dismissed for now before leaning in, "Honestly? It was magical."

"Really?" Kara beamed widely.

"God, that sounded so cheesy, didn't it?" Lena blushed, burying her face in her hands.

"No, it was sweet." Kara smiled, and then after a few seconds pushed, "So, what happened?"

"Well..." Lena began, pausing to bite her lip before admitting, "The other night, she totally used my love of Aladdin against me and took me flying. I'd been in her arms before when she was saving me, but this was really a chance to enjoy it. Honestly, she could have had me then. But she waited until the third date, like a good gentlewoman, and wow. Just wow. We flew then too. Well, after the first time. And I... I just felt so safe in her arms. It's the only time I've not been scared of flying. And God, when we... you know, it was like I was flying through the stars. It was... beyond words. And she was so sweet afterwards. So, so sweet. But..."

Throughout that speech Kara had been grinning like a mad woman, but that dreaded word caused that grin to quickly disappear, "But?"

Lena smiled softly, then after a brief pause added, "She's wonderful. She really is. She's smart, funny, thoughtful and really easy to talk too. And generous. Really, really generous, if you know what I mean. But... have you ever been with someone, and it always feels like they're hiding something from you?"

"Well..." Kara began nervously.

"What am I talking about, of course you do." Lena corrected herself.

"What?" Kara frowned in confusion.

"Me." Lena said nonchalantly, then when Kara started looking adorably nervous clarified, "I'm a Luthor, Kara. I can tell everyone's just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Even you. You'd be foolish not too."

"I'm not a fool." Kara said softly, but firmly, reaching out to hold Lena's hand, "I'm not waiting for the other shoe to drop, because I know there is no shoe. You have nothing to hide. I truly believe that."

Lena blushed slightly, "My mother would call you a fool."

"She's the fool for not knowing how wonderful you are." Kara insisted, squeezing Lena's hand, and wishing she could do more.

"Yes, well..." Lena blushed even more, pulling her hand back, "The point is, I know she has all these walls up for a reason. And I know exactly what it is."

"You do?" Kara questioned.

"Of course. It's her secret identity." Lena whispered after leaning in, then continued much louder, "Kara, please understand, I didn't start all of this to find out who she truly was. But... I, I kind of feel like I'm dating half a woman. Just one-side of a coin. There is just this whole other side to her which she isn't willing to share, and I just... I just wish she trusted me enough to be honest with me."

There was a long silence and then Kara said in a very soft voice, "Maybe she's scared."

"Of me?" Lena said softly.

"No! Of you not..." Kara said a little too forcefully, before remembering she needed to tread carefully, "Erm, not taking it well."

"Why wouldn't I?" Lena asked.

Another long silence and then Kara hesitantly added, "I don't know, maybe you'd be disappointed. Maybe you'd be hoping for someone else, or once the mystery is gone you lose interest."

"I couldn't even imagine." Lena scoffed, then after a brief pause added, "If it's not who I think it is, well, that would be a shock. But it wouldn't change the fact that she is wonderful, and way out of my league. And as for the mystery, trust me, that's more of an annoyance at this point."

"Really?" Kara asked cautiously.

"Really." Lena confirmed, then after another pause added, "Honestly I wish she'd just look me in the eye and tell me the truth. What's the worst that could happen?"

Another pause and then Kara pointed out, "You could get hurt."

"I'm a Luthor. That was always a possibility." Lena countered, and then after yet another pause added, "But I suppose at least I'm not dating her alter ego. Now that would suck."

"Why?" Kara questioned, unable to hide the fact she was hurt by that.

"Well, at least I know there's this other side to her. That she is not cheating on me behind my back, she's saving the world. And I know what I'm signing up for. I even know what she is capable of, and her enemies. To be truly clueless about that would be very dangerous." Lena pointed out, "Of course, I couldn't imagine not knowing who she truly was, even if she was wearing a very, very convincing disguise. Which she must be, because you can see her face, so... you know, it must be good."

"I'm sure." Kara squirmed.

"Anyway, I'm sure she'll tell me eventually... but... while I could never imagine regretting being with her physically, I do wish she had told me who she was first. It would have made everything so much more intimate. Or at the very least a little less awkward, as I had to spend the whole night covering my face to prevent myself from screaming out her name. And can you imagine if I was wrong? God, I would just die." Lena softly chuckled, before noticing the expression on Kara's face, "What? Too much detail?"

"Yeah." Kara blushed, "I mean no. I mean, maybe?"

"It's okay, this is new for us. It's going to take some getting used too." Lena reassured, and then after a long pause admitted, But maybe it's for the best. I'm keeping something from her too. Something big."

"What?" Kara asked a little nervously.

"It's nothing bad, I just... can't tell you right now. Which I know isn't super reassuring, but you're just going to have to trust me, okay?" Lena pleaded softly.

"Okay." Kara said softly.

"And you can't tell, you know who." Lena pressed, before explaining, "I don't want her to worry."

Kara nodded weakly, "I understand."

"Right. Well, how's your boyfriend?" Lena asked, "Mike, wasn't it?"

"Oh." Kara blushed, realising it had been that long since they had talked as just friends, "We broke up."

"Oh no, what happened?" Lena asked.

You, Kara thought, before answering out loud, "We, we just wanted different things."

*

Kara had been in such a good mood before lunch, and had so been looking forward to it as she thought she was going to hear about how great Supergirl was from Lena. Lena even told her to expect it. She was going to gush about her, were her exact words. Instead Lena seemed dissatisfied with the state of their relationship, and she had made some good reasons why.

So good that Kara was left questioning her own happiness with it. Also Lena had been acting weird, and now Kara was confused. It was almost like Lena knew the truth, but surely that had to be impossible? Wasn't it? Then again Lena was a Luthor, and while Kara truly didn't think she was dangerous that didn't mean she didn't have a lot of resources at her disposal.

Then there was the whole, 'I'm keeping something from her' thing, which Kara just couldn't get out of her head. It just rattled around inside there all day long, driving her crazy as she tried to imagine what it could possibly be.

Because she trusted Lena, she truly did, but that didn't mean that Lena couldn't be doing something with the best intentions which wouldn't lead to death and destruction, which would only reinforce the wrong assumptions about her.

Or worse, what if someone was hurting Lena? What if Lena was embarrassed about it, and wasn't going to mention it, like ever? What if it was something that Supergirl, or Kara Danvers, truly couldn't help her with? What if, what if, what if echoed through Kara's mind, and it was torturous.

She had promised Lena that she wouldn't tell Supergirl, but there was just no possible way she could drop this after that lunch, so after work Kara quickly got something to eat, change into her Supergirl outfit, flew into Lena's office and blurted out, "What are you keeping from me?"

Lena looked genuinely startled there for a second, then frowned, "Kara promised not to tell you."

"I know... she, she knows. Please don't be mad?" Kara said softly, landing and then stepping forward towards the desk, "She was just worried about you. You can't just expect her not to be after you say something like that."

"I suppose that's true." Lena admitted, sounding annoyed, "But it's no big deal, really."

"Really?" Kara pushed.

"Well..." Lena hesitated, and then when that clearly upset Supergirl she quickly added, "It's not life-threatening, and I'm not in trouble. It's just..."

There was a pause for a few seconds which felt like an eternity, then Lena got up and motioned for Kara to join her on the couch, and Kara did so, but blurted out along the way, "What is it Lena? Please tell me. You can tell me anything. You know that, right?"

"I guess we'll see." Lena mumbled almost bitterly, then took Kara's hands in hers and began explaining herself, "I just want to say, that above everything else, I really like you. And I really want this to work."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers