Super Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Just that thought made her giggle happily and started to do tricks while flying because she just couldn't contain her joy as she relived every moment of her date with Lena Luthor. In the process she almost missed a few people who needed help, and another bank robbery, but nobody needed to know that.

Throughout the next hour or so of superheroing Kara couldn't get one thought out of her head, that simply being, I have to tell Alex about this! Which was true, because she told Alex everything, and it physically hurt to keep this from her for so long, the past few days feeling like an eternity, especially as she was a terrible liar and knew that Alex knew she was keeping something from her.

Of course there was someone else she wanted to gush about this too, but it would be extremely hard to gush to Lena about Lena. At least not without telling her the truth, which would be awkward. And possibly life destroying. But she chose not to let those negative thoughts get her down, and instead keep a smile on her face for the rest of her night.

At least until she got to her sister's place and accidentally interrupted something again. Thankfully Alex and Maggie weren't making out again, or doing anything intimate. They were simply having dinner with another couple, and for a horrible moment Kara thought she would have to come up with some excuse of why Supergirl would be flying into Alex Danvers's apartment.

Then she breathed a sigh of relief when she realised the other couple was none other than her cousin, in his civilian clothes, and his wife Lois Lane. All four greeted her cheerily, but none more than Clark, who went last and embarrassed himself, or at least Lois.

"Hey Kara, you're just in time. Alex was just about to tell us her news." Clark said brightly.

This caused Lois to sigh deeply and give Kara a look, "We've been here for over an hour and he still hasn't got it."

Clark looked at his wife with confusion and asked, "Got what?"

Alex cleared her throat, and then with all eyes on her once again finally said what she been trying to say to Superman for the past few days, "I'm gay! I'm gay, and dating Maggie. She's my girlfriend. Because, I'm gay..."

"You've made your point Danvers." Maggie said softly, squeezing her girlfriends hand under the table, which earned her a soft and grateful smile from her now formally rambling lover.

There was a few long seconds of silence as Clark tilted his head upwards and to the side as he replayed the events of the evening, and his conversation with Kara a few days ago, "Wow, everything makes so much more sense now."

"Everything?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"I think what Clark is trying to say is we're both really happy for you." Lois said quickly, forced to do damage control again while wishing elbowing Clark's side would have more of an effect on him.

"Huh? Oh, right." Clark stammered as he came out of his thoughts, then looked Alex right in the eye and said, "Alex, I... I just want you to be happy."

Briefly glancing at her girlfriend Alex smiled, "I am."

"Then I'm happy for you." Clark smiled, "And thank you for telling me. I know I'm not around as much as I should be, but I always want to know what's going on in your life. And Kara's."

"Yeah, sure." Alex waved off, "What exactly did you mean by everything?"

Having completely lost her nerve Kara mumbled, "Well, I'll just be going now..."

Alex quickly turned to her friend, "You just got here?"

"Yeah, stay Baby Danvers." Maggie smiled, "It sounds like it's just getting good."

"Yes, please stay Kara." Clark pleaded.

"No, I just... I'll call you. All of you. I promise." Kara quickly said as she slowly backed away.

"Kara!" Alex pushed.

"It's nothing." Kara obviously lied, before quickly adding, "We'll talk about it when you're less busy. I promise."

With that Kara flew away, causing a long silence to fall over the room, eventually broken by Alex, "Sooooo, what exactly did you mean when-"

"I, I think Bruce is calling me." Clark blurted out before disappearing in a flash.

"How, HOW, do those two keep their identities a secret?" Maggie asked no one in particular in disbelief.

*

Kara felt bad for flying off, but seeing everyone there had just spooked her. And if she was honest with herself, just seeing Alex had spooked her. She wanted to tell her what was going on with her, she really did, but actually saying the words out loud... God, no wonder 'coming out' was such a big deal. And that's what this was. Coming out.

Alex had been brave enough to do it, and so should she, but she just wasn't ready for it. Kara had thought she was, but at the moment of truth she had chickened out. And just when she didn't think she could feel bad enough, she returned home to find her boyfriend in her bed. In all this excitement she had kind of forgotten about him. Or allowed herself too. Which made this even worse.

Of course the moment she came into the room he woke up, and greeted her with a charming smile, "Hey babe."

"Hey." Kara mumbled, grateful that because of her role as Supergirl she didn't need to come up with a lame excuse about why she was coming back so late. Although, it wasn't that late, so she frowned and asked, "Long day?"

"Not particularly." Mon-El shrugged, "I just kind of dozed off while waiting for you. But, now all three of us are up, how about we have a little fun?"

"All three of us?" Kara frowned, at first not getting what he meant until he wiggled his eyebrows, causing her to pull a face, and despite herself chuckle a little bit, "That's gross."

"Maybe. Made you laugh though." Mon-El grinned, sitting up with the sheet still covering him, "That's why you love me."

Guilt flowing through her body Kara stammered, "Can, can we not tonight? I'm kind of tired."

"Oh, sure." Mon-El said in disappointment, before lifting the sheets, "Come here."

Relieved he had accepted the lame excuse Kara gave him a little smile, took off her suit at normal human speed, and then slowly climbed into the bed with him. Immediately he clung onto her like a spider monkey, and while normally she was all about the cuddling this time it just felt wrong.

Suddenly she was filled with a desire to tell him exactly where she had been today, and what she had done, but like before with Alex she wasn't sure where to even start. So she just lay there as he fell asleep on top of her, his head on her shoulder and an arm around her stomach, looking completely peaceful. Which wouldn't be the case if he noticed just how guilty she felt.

Suddenly her phone lit up, that and a familiar sound letting her know she had a message. And it wasn't her ordinary phone, it was her Supergirl phone. Or more accurately, her Lena phone. The one that she had got especially for Lena to call Supergirl. Kara knew she should probably leave it until the morning, but she just couldn't resist reaching for it.

She couldn't quite get it, but she didn't have the heart to wake up her boyfriend, so she carefully grabbed onto him and shuffled them both a little to the side so she could reach her phone. Then she quickly unlocked it to sure enough find a message from Lena Luthor. After biting her lip and looking at Mon-El for a moment she opened the message and smiled.

Lena:

Tonight was wonderful, and I'd love to do it again.

Kara smiled, and against her better judgement quickly responded...

Supergirl:

I'd love that.

Kara then looked down at her boyfriend and wondered to herself, not for the first time, how had she ended up in this mess.

*

Kara didn't sleep at all that night. She lay awake for hours, stewing in her guilt, unable to even toss and turn because Mon-El was holding her so tight. And her annoyance at him for that only made her hate herself more.

Was even worse was she spent most of the night holding her Lena phone and checking her messages from her friend, or maybe now something more, to putting it on the side of the table and then constantly turning her head to look at it, often looking back and forth between it and her boyfriend.

Either way it felt like she was being literally ripped into between Lena and Mon-El, proving that something had to give, because even with all her powers, she just couldn't take this any more.

So as soon as Mon-El sleepily opened his eyes and asked her, "Is something wrong babe?"

Kara replied, "We need to talk..."

*

"Is everything alright?"

"Why?" Kara replied, shaking herself out of her thoughts.

"You just seem a little, distant." Lena said, trying to keep her tone soft and understanding as she added, "You know, we can reschedule if there's something you have to do, or someplace you'd rather be."

Kara quickly reached over and gently took the other girl's hand in hers before squeezing it so Lena wouldn't get lost in those thoughts, "I'm right where I want to be."

There was then an awkward pause as both girls blushed and looked away from each other. Kara made it worse by almost letting go of Lena's hand, then hesitating, before actually letting go, which was clearly the wrong move given out of the corner of her eye she could see the disappointment on the brunette's face.

Then again this was only their second date, their first was the night before in which they'd had only just kissed, and this was all just so new and scary, so they should probably lay off the hand-holding for now. Which was a shame, because just this small touch of reassurance, which she'd given Lena before, seemed to cause little sparks between them.

Of course they had much more pressing worries, namely Mon-El, who was hanging over this entire date. Which was kind of ironic, because Kara hadn't thought of him at all during most of her interactions with Lena, and certainly on their first date. Which was kind of the problem. She hadn't thought of him, and had ended up doing something terrible.

And now she was going to make it even worse by talking to Lena about it, on their second date no less. Which Kara knew was a very, very bad idea, but she just couldn't help it. She had to talk about it with someone, and she and Lena were friends first, so hopefully she would understand.

"I... I did something bad." Kara said softly.

"I find that hard to believe." Lena grinned, although she quickly wiped that expression off of her face when she saw how solemn the other girl was.

Kara took a deep breath, stopped walking, and then turned to look Lena directly in the eye, "I, I... until yesterday morning... I... I had a boyfriend."

There was a pause and then with a hard to read expression Lena simply replied, "Oh?"

"I, I told myself it didn't count." Kara mumbled after another pause, then quickly added when she heard how that sounded, "Not because you're a woman! Because, because I told myself it was just a drink. That nothing would happen. That I would not let anything happen. That as long as I didn't kiss you... but even before that it was wrong. Deep down I knew it was wrong, and I didn't care. I just, I just didn't really think about him. All I could think about was you, and what this meant for me. I was stupid, and selfish, and so, so unfair, to you and him, and I just... I'm just so sorry Lena."

"Hey, hey, hey, shhhhhhh." Lena desperately tried to sooth the other woman who seemed on the verge of tears, "You don't have to apologise to me. I get it. You think you're the first girl to dip her toe into the gay pool while still having a boyfriend?"

"That doesn't make it right." Kara said solemnly.

"Perhaps." Lena reluctantly agreed, "But as long as you're not dating him any more-"

"I'm not." Kara said quickly.

"Wanna talk about it?" Lena offered.

"No!" Kara exclaimed, before reluctantly admitting, "Yes."

Lena gave the other girl a chance to talk and then gently pushed, "Okay then, talk. If you want. No pressure."

Kara bit her lip, and then softly murmured, "I, I made a mistake. Not you! Not... us. But... I, I just really could have handled this better. I should have broken up with him from the start, at least before we kissed. But I didn't. I kept waiting, putting it off. And the longer that I waited the worse it got, until it just came blurting out of me in total word vomit. Rao, he was so mad. He had a right to be, but some of the things he said. And the worst part? The worst part was I just wanted him to break up with me the entire time. He should have, but he didn't. And... he was just being so mean, and I just, lost my temper. I broke up with him at the worst possible time, and I don't know where he is or what he's doing... and... and... I'm just worried about him. I've looked for him everywhere the past few days, and I couldn't find out anything."

There was a brief pause and then Lena softly asked, "Do you think he's dangerous?"

"What? No." Kara scoffed, pausing for a second, before shaking it off, "No. He wouldn't do that. I know he is from a race of jerks, but he's not like the rest of them. He's changed, and even when he was super jurkie didn't go around hurting people. Not really. He was just a bit, misguided. And it was my job to teach him how to be a hero."

"Your job?" Lena frowned.

"Yeah." Kara said proudly, "The DEO gave me the responsibility. It was hard at first, but eventually he came around."

"I see." Lena said flatly.

"What?" Kara frowned.

"Nothing." Lena said, before admitting, "It's just it sounds like you were dating a child."

"Why?" Kara questioned with another frown, not meaning to sound so angry.

"He's your responsibility? Really?" Lena asked sceptically.

"He is." Kara insisted.

"So he's not capable of making his own decisions and then taking responsibility for his own actions?" Lena questioned, "And he needed to be talked into doing good?"

"Hey, it's not his fault. It was just how he was raised." Kara argued. Then her eyes became wide as she realised what she just said, "I mean most people with, you know, issues, become super villains around here. Which is why it's super impressive that you're so wonderful."

Lena glared, but she couldn't keep it up while being nervously grinned at, so ultimately she relented, "Issues?"

"I-" Kara began.

"I suppose that's fair." Lena admitted, "And if there's one thing I know it's being inspired by Supergirl to be a better person. And manipulating my lovers."

"I wasn't manipulating Mon-El." Kara protested, then pointed out, "And you don't have to manipulate me."

There was a brief pause and then without looking at the other woman Lena confessed, "I manipulated you into dating me."

"No you didn't." Kara protested.

"Maybe you just don't see it yet." Lena smirked, and then after a brief pause laughed with Kara nervously joining her.

*

Kara was 99% sure that Lena was joking about the whole 'manipulation' thing, but she hadn't wanted to push the issue and further ruin their date. So she changed the subject and they continued their tour of Lena's building.

Or at least the one she had chosen for her headquarters, Lena jokingly telling her it was to show the mighty Supergirl she had nothing to hide, but mostly was just something to do which was fairly low-key and wouldn't raise any eyebrows if someone saw them together like that.

It was nice, honestly, but Kara barely noticed the building. Or where she was going for that matter. All she could really do was hang on Lena's every word, and try not to stare at her too much, which wasn't easy, because Rao, Lena was so pretty.

Mostly she stared at Lena's lips, hoping that her little confession wouldn't disqualify her from another kissing session at the end of their second date. Given the way that Lena made it obvious that she knew Kara was staring, and widely smiled every time Kara did it, which was a lot, it looked like she would get that privilege, but Kara got a devious plan which might help her ensure it.

Or it would completely ruin the evening. Then again if confessing the worst thing she'd ever done hadn't ruined the night then Kara couldn't see how this would, especially as it would be Supergirl revealing something intimate about herself. Hopefully Lena would appreciate that.

"So, here we are, back at your office." Kara said nervously.

"Here we are." Lena nodded in agreement with a soft smile.

"So..." Kara began after a pause, "Walking around relaxes you?"

Lena shrugged, "It helps me clear my head."

"Oh." Kara grinned happily, seeing the perfect 'in' for her devious plan, "Would you like to see what relaxes me?"

Lena grinned, "You have no idea."

Those words of course made Kara blushed furiously, but she forced herself not get flustered, and was in fact reasonably smooth for once as she casually walked into Lena's office and then out onto the balcony before turning back to her date, levitating herself slightly in the air, holding out her hand and asking, "Do you trust me?"

There was a brief pause where the two women just stared at each other, then Lena sighed, "An Aladdin quote? Really?"

"What?" Kara smiled, "Did Lena Luthor really think she could confess her secret love of Disney movies without it being used against her?"

"No, but I thought you might have the decency to at least wait until our third date." Lena complained, although she couldn't stop herself from smiling, especially as she took Supergirl's hand.

"Sorry, it was just too good to resist." Kara grinned, "Besides, I didn't think, do you wanna build a snowman, would work."

Lena nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Beside, you're not my Anna."

"I'm not?" Kara frowned, and then when Lena nodded again she pushed, "Then who-"

"Kara." Lena answered, clarifying after a pause, "Kara Danvers is totally my Anna. Who else could it be?"

"Oh, right." Kara blushed, feeling guilty.

There was another pause, and then Lena pushed, "Supergirl, take me on a magic carpet ride."

Kara blushed again, but did as she was told, picking up Lena bridal style and flying off into the night.

*

.

Lena's heart was pounding a million miles an hour in her chest, but she wasn't afraid. Not when she was in Supergirl's arms. Her Supergirl. Oh yes, it may have been selfish of her, but in that moment she couldn't help herself to think of this wonderful, perfect being as hers. At the very least she wanted her to be, and as always Lena would do anything to get what she wanted.

Even if that meant flying. Which she had always been scared of before, but this, this was different. For once she didn't worry at all, and spent the entire flight enjoying the scenery, Supergirl obviously flying slowly around the city, and above the clouds, so that Lena would have plenty of time to enjoy the view.

Of course the best thing about the entire flight was being in this strong woman's arms. Partly because it was just nice to be held by another girl who seemingly cared about her, which wasn't something that Lena was used too, but she also got to enjoy the interesting contrast between how soft Supergirl's body felt against hers, and yet strong, Lena having no doubt this woman could keep her from falling.

Also partly because she got to smell a very familiar perfume. But most of all despite the amazing view when she looked down to Lena truly the most beautiful sight was right in front of her. She tried not to stare, but sometimes she couldn't help it, and more than a few times she was caught and received a small smile for it.

There was another reason she loved this, although she tried not to jinx it by thinking about it. And Lena just about managed it until they reached her home, Supergirl slowing her speed so they could both savour the descent until she was standing on Lena's apartment balcony, Lena glad she also had a key for that as well.

Notably she hadn't mentioned that to Supergirl. She mentioned it to someone else, the thought making her smile momentarily, Supergirl returning it presumably because she thought she was just happy to be home or something. She then slowly lowered Lena's legs but didn't move away, just as Lena didn't remove her arms from around Supergirl's neck.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers