Super-Ex Tease and Denial

Story Info
A superheroine torments her ex with orgasm denial.
1.4k words
4.03
106.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled sweetly at him as she stroked him just the way he had always liked. Don gripped the edge of his seat so hard his knuckles went white. He grit his teeth and tried desperately not to moan.

"There's no use trying to hide it, hon," said Kate. "You're not going to trick me into getting you off. I have super senses and super speed perception. I can tell to the millisecond when you're about to blow your load. I know just where to touch, just when to stop and start."

Kate's hands worked their magic, gently kneading his swollen testicles and stroking his iron hard penis first quickly, then slowly, the quickly again. She would occasionally pause to give his shaft quick, rhythmic squeezes, clenching the muscles in a way that mimicked his orgasmic spasms, which caused his body to immediately try and ejaculate. But just before he could, she would cut him off, digging her thumb into the spot just below his penis head, and squeezing around the base of him. The split second his orgasm started to fade, she would resume her strokes. In this way, she kept him riding the fine edge of climax, but never let him go over.

Don let out a suddering gasp. "Kate... please... please let me cum... please don't... please don't tease me like this!"

"Nope," said Kate. She laughed as he failed to fight back a groan. "Shhh... remember sweetie, not too loud. Don't want to alert the neighbors, after all." Don's eyes went wide as he remembered they were still on his apartment's balcony. It was late in the evening and the balcony lights were turned off, but he would be visible enough if one of his neighbors decided to see what the commotion was about. He looked around to make sure no one had spotted them. Kate took advantage of this distraction to kiss his penis gently, providing just enough suction to trigger his climax before she pinched it off yet again.

"Kaaaaaatte..." he gasped. "Pleeeease..."

Kate let go of him and looked around. She smirked, then in the blink of an eye, dashed into the house, rummaged through his stuff, then dashed back. Don didn't even have time to register the absence of her hand before it was back, stroking slowly again, dragging precisely along every sensitive nerve. She held up a golf ball for him to see.

"Now, Don, please pay attention," she said. "I warned you that I don't want you to cum unless I say so. You have a lot of catching up to do for me, Don. All those times we had sex and I was left unsatisfied... every time you came, stroking off to one of my pictures. I've decided every orgasm you had at my expense equals a full week without orgasm. If you're really nice to me Don, I might give you a freebee now and then, but don't hold your breath."

"God... not fair... Kate... no fair..." said Don. He looked longingly at his penis, her powerful hand touching him firmly, but gently, her face so temptingly close to his crotch. He wanted more than anything to grab her head and push her mouth onto his cock and fuck her mouth until she was nearly choking on his cum. The bitch deserved that much by now, he thought to himself.

"Well, hon, you're in no position to decide that," said Kate. "I'm a superhero now. I've got power you couldn't even dream of. And if you're good, I'll watch out for you, I'll take care of you. But if you're bad, I will punish you. As far as you are considered, I am the law. And by my law, your penis is now my toy, and you are now nothing more than my plaything." She brought the golf ball into view. "Now, Don, watch closely. I want to show you what will happen if you don't do as I say."

Don watched as she held the golfball in between her thumb and forefinger. He jumped as, with a simple, effortless squeeze, she cracked it in two. The two halves started to fall away, but she caught them instantly, held the halves out in her open palm. Then she closed her hand and made another effortless squeeze. Don broke out in sweat and his eyes went wide as a loud cracking and crunching sound was heard. Kate opened her hand and turned it slightly, dumping a small pile of dust into the evening breeze.

"If you ever cum without my permission again, then I will do to your testicles what I just did to that golf ball."

Don's eyes were so wide they seemd like they would pop out of their sockets. Don looked horror struck at the hand that stroked him, his fear making his penis wilt for the first time since Kate had sat him down in that chair. Kate smiled and leaned down, kissing his penis again, this time rubbing her tongue against the tip. The intense pleasure made him jerk in his seat with a gasp, and his penis stiffen to full once again. Her pace quickened and despite himself, Don was rapidly approaching orgasm again; he couldn't even guess how many times it was now.

Of course, she stopped his climax yet again, pressing and probing her tongue and fingertips into just the right spots. Don shook and moaned loudly as she held him on the screaming edge for nearly a minute. Unable to stop himself he clawed and scratched at her hand and arm trying desperately to free himself from her grip, but to no avail. He tried to push her head away, but she would not be budged. He tried to squirm his hips away from her, but she followed his movements easily. Don let out a primal yell of anger and lust.

"Hey, what the fuck is going on out there?!" said a voice. His neighbor in the next apartment over threw open a window and looked outside. Kate had to force a fist against her mouth to keep from busting out laughing at Don's mortified expression.

"Don? Is that you?" said the neighbor, his vision not yet adjusted to the darkness. Out of the corner of his eye, Don saw Kate vanish instantly. However, he still felt her hand. Apparently the minx could also turn invisible!

"Don, what are you doing out there?" his neighbor had found a flashlight and shone it over to Don. For a moment, Don could only gasp in shock, then spasm as Kate brought him to the edge of orgasm again. His neighbor stood there with his jaw dropped.

All of a suddenly, Don found himself thrown against his bed, Kate hovering over him laughing hysterically. She had rushed Don into his bedrom in the blink of an eye, so fast his neighbor probably thought he'd only imagined seeing Don naked and hard on his balcony. Don was pissed and stood up on the bed, his hands forming into fists.

"Dammit, Kate! What the hell was that?" said Don. "Stop doing this to me, I did nothing to deserve this!"

Kate's face flickered from amused to pissed in a heartbeat. Her eyes flashed with violet light, and Don felt himself knocked over by an sudden burst of force. Another flash, and Don cried out, curling into fetal position. He felt like someone had just slapped him in the balls with a dictionary. "Nothing?" she said through grit teeth. "You think three years of treating me like a damned blow up doll is nothing?" She realized her fists were clenched, and she caught herself before she hit him with another force blast. She took a deep, breath and composed herself, letting her smile return as she saw Don's shiver form, his penis still hard, a throbbing with desperation.

"Well, Don, its getting late," she said. "I really should get going. I think I can hear a bank being robbed across town. Now, remember what I said, no cumming without my say so, or its good bye balls. If you do it again after that, it'll be good-bye penis."

"S-superheroes shouldn't act like this," whimpered Don.

Kate laughed. "Hey, you try being a goody two-shoes 24/7 and not start to get sadisctic urges. I have to tell you, I actually appreciate this quite a bit. Not only do I get to have my revenge on you, I get to vent some of these very unheroic urges of mine. Well, toodle-oo, 'sweetie.' Sleep tight, better not have a wet dream tonight!" With a laugh she took off, out through the window, leaving Don to sigh with relief and tremble with fear as he tried to resist the terrible, burning desire to stroke himself to orgasm.