Super Friends (with Benefits) Ch. 02

Story Info
Wonder Woman finds a way to lift Superman's spirits.
1.5k words
4.42
18.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana smiled as she saw how lustfully Clark stared at her, the carnal desire burning in his eyes. She kneaded his thick cock as it grew stiffer. She was no stranger to a big cock, Amazonian men typically being rather well endowed. However none of them compared to the colossal specimen in her grasp. His briefs were stretched to the breaking point by his massive member and she could already feel the precum soaking through the fabric. Diana locked lips with him once more, enraptured by Clark's soft, warm mouth. She ran one hand through his thick black curls and the other across his rock-hard abs. He tensed at her touch, every muscle tightening.

"Come on big boy," she half moaned, taking him by the waist. She spun him around and pushed him down onto the couch. Clark's eyes crept over her body hungrily. She could barely contain herself, this perfect embodiment of masculinity sprawled out before her, ready for her pleasure. She dropped down and dragged her hands down his long muscled torso, letting them come to rest around the tower forming at Clark's groin. It was almost comical as she had to look around the immense figure to meet his shining eyes. "A little excited are we?" she whispered seductively.

"Diana, we can't do this. Its not approOOOHHH-" he groaned as she kissed along the bulge's length. Diana slipping her fingertips under his waistband and slowly pulled down until she saw the base of his shaft. It was nearly as thick as her arm! She threw subtlety to the wind and ripped the briefs down the middle. She gasped as Clark's monstrous member sprang forth. The godly cock gently bobbed in front of her, its swollen pink head mere inches from her lips. Thick veins ran down its entire length and it curved slightly upward, jutting skyward like some glorious tower.

"By the gods! Clark, how big are you?" she asked in astonishment.

"Uh, well...11 1/2 inches I think," he said grinning sheepishly. Diana ran her finger down the length of the shaft, from the tip of the head to his baseball-sized sac dangling off the edge of the sofa.

"And you've been hiding this all these years? How does it even fit in your suit?" Her mouth hung open in awe and her eyes stretched wide, desperate to soak in every inch of this gift from Olympus. She tenderly wrapped her fingers around its girth, but nearly laughed at seeing she couldn't reach all the way around. Diana slid her hand up his shaft and scooped a drop of precum onto her fingertip. She popped it into her mouth and sighed with pleasure. "Oh, Aphrodite help me..." She moaned as a sudden wave of desire washed over her. All she could see was his glorious cock, pleasing it her only desire. She cupped his heavy balls in both hands and slowly licked the tip of his cock, smiling at the salty taste of precum on her tongue. Her hands squeezed unconsciously around his soft testicles and Clark gasped. She bowed her head and pressed her tongue to the base of his shaft, dragging it up the entire length, agonizingly slow. The Kryptonian shuddered, his breath coming in heavy pants.

"Oh Diana!" he whined," You...you can't-"

"What's wrong Superman? Can't handle a little teasing?" she purred softly, "Fine then, lets get down to business." She placed both hands at the base of his titanic member and gently bent it towards her. Diana placed her puckered lips on its tip, suckling at the oozing cum.

Her big eyes drifted upwards and met Clark's steely blues. He watched, entranced as she sucked and licked circles around his head. Then, she pushed her head downward, enveloping the head and wrapping her lips around its base. It filled her entire mouth! Clark inhaled quickly as she began to suck, swirling her tongue around the pulsing crown. Diana could have stayed there forever, bobbing up and down on his engorged head, but knew she'd just breached the tip of the iceberg. She pressed harder, slowly sliding down the thick, veiny shaft. But she stopped as she felt it hit the back of her throat. Heat began to rise in her face and she almost gagged, but fought it back. She could hold it no longer and pulled off with a heavy gasp of air. Her cheeks were flushed, tears rimming her eyes, and heavy strands of saliva and cum strung down to Clark's unyielding cock. She'd barely barely gotten half of it down.

"Diana, are you okay?" Clark asked concerned, "I know its kinda big. Its okay if you-"

"No!" she declared, almost shouting, "I'm sorry Clark, but now, its not about you. I am an Amazon. We bow to no one! I will conquer this cock." Diana delved back down, swallowing the head and slipping over the warm, lubricated shaft. She quickly hit the wall and her throat tightened around his member. But she was ready this time. She felt the warrior inside her rise and take arms. She battled back another wretch and forged on. She puffed out her cheeks and tried to ease the tautness in her throat. It gave one last push of resistance, then finally relented. The cock slid freely and Diana eased the rest of it back. It filled her throat completely and she moaned when she felt her lips kiss the smooth, shaved skin at the base of his shaft. She stayed there a moment, basking in her victory. Somewhere in the distance she heard Clark groan in pleasure, but all she could feel was her own rush of lust and ecstasy. Diana drew back her head and rested her lips on the tip of his member. Clark grinned from ear to ear and gingerly placed a hand on the back of her head.

"Fuck! How the hell did you even-"

She plunged back down onto his cock, now taking its length with ease. Her head bobbed up and down, up and down, up and down. Everything else washed away. Only the heat of the cock and Clark's tender touch.

"Oh, fuck! Diana...Diana, I-"Clark moaned,"Diana, I...I'm cumming! DianaaAAHHH!" The titanic foot-long cock pulsed in her mouth and the Man of Steel shuddered. A jet of cum rocketed from his dick and hit the back of her throat. A second shot of cum filled her mouth as she attempted to draw back her head, but Clark's tender touch turned into a vice. His huge hands shoved her head down, planting her face against his pelvis. He moaned as each pulse pumped more cum. The warm flood coated her throat, which soon began to fill. It swelled in her mouth and her cheeks bulged obscenely. Cum seeped from her soft puckered lips. Diana began to swallow the soup of semen filling her esophagus in big gulps, but it was too much. She coughed and a puddle of cum spilled out around his cock. She lapped up what remained in her mouth and swallowed the last dregs. Clark released his grip and Diana slid her head off his cock with a soft pop. His deflated dick, covered in a frothy mixture of saliva and cum, fell back onto his chiseled stomach with a wet slap. Even flaccid, it still had to be 8 inches.

"Holy shit!" Clark exclaimed with a weary grin,"That was...amazing. "Diana, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...I don't know what came over me."

"That's sweet, Clark. But you have no need to apologize," she insisted with a sly grin. Diana licked the cum lathered on her cheeks and sighed. The thick, warm seed settled in the pit of her stomach spread tendrils of pleasure through her body. But she was still not sated. Her pussy tingled with anticipation and its juices had already soaked through her panties. Diana could not pull her eyes away from Clark's massive member. Her head buzzed with all the horrendously debaucherous she could do to it. A pained whine escaped her lips, her fingers slowly drifting down her thigh towards he her steaming mound. No matter how hard she fought it, Diana couldn't resist as some unseen force pulled her hand between her legs. She let out a wanton moan as her fingers brushed her dripping slit. Clark chuckled, watching her squirm and rub her her swollen pussy."Oh gods, Clark! I can't help myself..."

"I suppose I should have told you beforehand, but I learned many things about Kryptonian biology from the database at the Fortress. Such as our semen being a powerful aphrodisiac," Clark nodded towards her crotch. Diana, amidst her sex-crazed state of mind, glanced down and noticed his cock. It twitched and was beginning to stiffen. She watched in awe as it began to slowly erect itself, growing and thickening,"And after multiple ice ages and near-extinction events, Kryptonians developed a talent for breeding and one of the strongest libidos in the galaxy." Clark's immense cock stood at full attention, as long and thick as when they started. Diana was filled with lust and saw a look pure carnal desire dance across his face.

"Well, what are you waiting for, big boy?" she teased,"Ready for round two?"

Hey guys! So we finally got down and dirty. Please give your thoughts on this chapter and advice for future installments. I'll be glad to hear it. Also comment on other pairings you'd like to see. See you in the next chapter!