Super Helpless

Story Info
Kara will do anything to make her girlfriend feel better.
5.6k words
4.54
11.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

******

"I hope you're hungry, because I bought... dinner?" Supergirl didn't mean to state the last part as a question, but despite her hunger it became the last thing on her mind as she flew into the office of Lena Luthor and saw the woman she had become so attached to very quickly, and her heart broke, "Lena, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Lena lied unconvincingly.

"You're crying." Kara said softly, using her superspeed to zip around behind Lena so she could see her screen.

"It's just a work thing." Lena lied again, before sighing deeply and truthfully adding, "They're tears of frustration, not of-"

"Oh Lena." Kara said softly after reading what was on the screen, "You can't read this stuff. Of course there's bad stuff about you on the Internet. It's the Internet. That's what it's for. People insulting other people they don't know. And porn."

"I know. But it's just so frustrating." Lena sighed, "Whatever I do, I can't even read a nice article about me from my girlfriend without strangers accusing me of being a super villain. Or worse."

Kneeling down Kara took Lena's hand in hers and asked, "Is there anything I can do?"

Lena bit her lip, and then answered, "Well, I did have this one idea. I admit, it will sound like a strange request, but I think it will help channel my frustrations."

"Whatever it is, I'll do it." Kara beamed happily, "I'd do anything for you. You know that, right?"

Lena raised an eyebrow, and smiled wickedly.

*

"Wha, what's going on?" Kara pretended to wake up, and then gasped over dramatically, "Lena Luthor!"

"That's right Supergirl, it is I, evil super villain Lena Luthor!" Lena exclaimed over dramatically, then paused to do a comically evil laugh, "And I have finally caught the mighty Supergirl."

"Curses, Kryptonite handcuffs." Kara lied, struggling in her normal handcuffs and pretending she couldn't get out of them, before she went back to the show, "You'll never get away with this. When I get free-"

"When you get free, you'll be my personal slave. Eager and willing to do everything I say." Lena said softly but firmly.

"How? Are you going to use some brainwashing technology?" Kara questioned.

"No silly, I'm just going to fuck you into submission." Lena revealed.

"But... you're a woman!" Kara pretended to be confused.

"I'm glad you noticed." Lena purred.

"But... but, but that's naughty. Forbidden? Wrong." Kara made sure her first choice sounded too sexy for the situation she was supposed to be in, while the second choice was questioning, and the third choice her reluctance shone through, as nothing had ever felt so right to her than being with Lena. But she was playing a character, so she forced herself to add, "Oh Ms Luthor, you can't seriously want to do it with me, can you? Because I'm straight, and would never consider such a thing. Especially not when you wear those low-cut tops of yours, or smile at me, or flirt with me, or... or look at me... oh God, or force me to look at you naked... oh Rao... Lena, you're so beautiful."

Kara totally broke character there in the end, but she didn't care, because Lena Luthor was naked in front of her. Lena slowly began stripping off her clothes as Kara was doing her best to deliver a classic Supergirl speech, only trying to make it cartoonishly homophobic. Or at least, as homophobic as she could be, which wasn't very, but then, she wasn't supposed to be. That was the agreement.

They would play the roles which they had been assigned by society, but doing it in a jokey way, which would somehow make Lena feel better about the whole thing. Kara still wasn't entirely convinced of that, but it seemed to be working so she went for it. Also, this meant she hadn't broken character, so it was fine.

Although she was convinced that even the best actress wouldn't be able to stop ogling Lena Luthor's amazing body if their career depended on it. Because seriously, this woman was a goddess, Kara almost literally drooling as her girlfriend slowly took off her business suit. Rao, she wished she had been able to talk Lena into wearing a skin tight leather suit, which to be fair seemed popular among super villains.

Sadly Lena pointed out that she was a Luthor, and therefore her traditional super villain costume was a smart business suit. It still made her look great though, and it looked even better on the floor next to the naked body of her lover, who was slowly approaching the table Kara was 'helplessly' tied too.

Lena laughed as Kara appeared to have a moment she truly couldn't control her gay, and then she softly told her 'captive', "See, my evil plan is working. Soon you'll be mine."

"I already am." Kara said dreamily, before forcing herself to concentrate on her character, "I mean... no. No, no, no, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please Ms Luthor, don't sit on my face. That will turn me gay for sure. Mmmmmmmm, I can smell how yummy it is from here. Oh Rao, it's making my mouth water. No, please Ms Luthor, don't make me gay. Supergirl can't be gay. It's wrong, and forbidden... and naughty. Oh please Ms Luthor, don't make me naughty. Don't... oh Rao... no, don't do it, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ooooooooooooh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd, soooooooooooooo yummy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rao!"

Given that Kara's hands, and feet, were handcuffed so she was spread eagle on Lena's recently cleared desk, it was fairly easy for the Luthor to crawl on top of her and position her pussy over Supergirl's face. What was tricky was Kara not breaking the handcuffs so she could get to that yummy treats sooner, as Lena insisted on lowering herself at a snail's pace, teasing her always eager to please lover.

Which was especially torturous for Kara, given her heightened senses. But she was a good girl, who was just about able to wait until that tasty treat was pressed against her lips, before opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue and sliding it over Lena's twat. Although she couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly into it as she did so, because Rao, she loved this taste.

Something she continued making clear as she abandoned her character in favour of eagerly lapping away at Lena's pussy the first chance she got. Although maybe it was true to character, because typically homophobia meant that person was gay and simply couldn't except it.

In reality Kara wasn't sure what she truly was, simply that she never felt for anyone the way she felt for the so-called super villain Lena Luthor, something she continued to show now with eager licks to Lena's twat, and even to Lena's clit. Because while she knew she was supposed to ignore it at first, now seemed like a very good time to get the 'super villain' off hard and fast, and apparently her girlfriend agreed.

Lena definitely agreed, at least partly because they were in a semi-public place. Admittedly, her office was soundproof, and was working late again, meaning the chances of them being heard or even discovered was highly unlikely, but it was still better not to linger. Not unless Kara was hidden under her desk or something. Which they had tried a couple of times now, even though they'd only been together a short time.

But seemingly sweet and innocent Kara Danvers was surprisingly willing to try new and naughty things, hence this, and other forms of role-play they had tried lately. Which was enough to make Lena wonder what she could get away with. At least, when she wasn't busy being pleasured by her girlfriend.

Of course, mostly Lena was just in the mood to cum hard and fast, and if anyone was good at that it was Supergirl, she thought with a wicked smile. Oh yes, Kara might struggle to give her a long, slow pussy licking, but it really, really didn't take much for her Supergirl to get carried away. All it would take was the right encouragement, which she knew that super hearing was listening out for.

Something that Lena would be giving her soon enough, especially as instead of ignoring Lena's clit during the early stages, like she tried to teach Kara to do, the Kryptonian once again just couldn't help herself, hitting that sensitive bundle of nerves with every lick, and even lingering on it a little bit.

Then once they were passed the point Lena would normally tell her to stop doing that Kara went all in on 'torturing' the other woman's clit. Well, she did spend a minute or two continuing to slide her tongue up and down the full length of Lena's cunt, but each time she lingered more and more on that sensitive bundle of nerves, until it was her only focus.

Shortly after that she took it into her mouth and began gently sucking on it, as well as continuing to lick it, going back and forth between the two techniques and driving the Luthor crazy. Honestly it felt like a miracle Lena didn't beg to cum sooner, only managing it because she wanted to make sure to compose herself, and to make her words sound demanding. That better suited her character, after all.

Of course, inevitably Lena whimpered, "Make me cum you little slut! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, make me cum nice and hard, all over your pretty little face, mmmmmmmmmm, and in your hot little mouth! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, Supergirl has a hot little mouth, ooooooooooooooh, and a talented little tongue! Perfect for eating pussy like the little lesbian slut she secretly is. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me Kara! Fuck me with your tongue! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, just like that, just like that, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd!"

Unsurprisingly it didn't take that long for Lena to get what she wanted, which in this case meant Kara's tongue buried deep inside of her. Honestly the same could have been achieved with just a little more attention to her needy clit, but she more than welcomed Kara's tongue into her cunt, something which was proven by how loudly she cried out.

She then became completely incoherent as for a few wonderful seconds she was tongue fucked by the mighty Supergirl. Then she got to cum nice and hard, Lena effortlessly kept on that high and then pushed to another, and another, and another. God, she loved this woman! Which of course, was another thing which made her orgasms so very satisfying.

Kara was never more grateful for her superspeed when she was going down on someone. It meant she got to switch from pleasuring them to swallowing everything they had to give in about a single second. In this case, it meant that she was also able to tongue fuck Lena a little before making her cum, an experience she always enjoyed, even if normally she didn't get to do it for very long.

This was definitely no exception, but then Kara got to wrapped her lips around Lena's entrance, after of course removing her tongue from it, and then just let the girl cum pretty much shoot directly into her mouth and down her throat. With a little help from her superspeed, allowing her to swallow when necessary, so she could be sure that she got every drop.

Since one of the good things about girls was they could keep going after one climax Kara then shoved her tongue back inside of the other woman's pussy the first chance she got and continued the tongue fucking until she got a fresh batch of cum, and gave her the same treatment. Only this time she allowed some of that precious liquid to escape her hungry mouth and cover her face, simply because it made her feel like a total slut.

Better yet, a pussy slut! Oh yes, in this moment Supergirl the character, and Kara Danvers the real life person, was a total slut for pussy. Specifically, the pussy of the beautiful, wonderful, and amazing Lena Luthor, who she was so deeply in love with in that moment, making it so much better.

That became even more the case when Lena started grinding down onto her face. Which was another thing which Kara always loved, but it was especially wonderful in this position, because it made it easier for the other woman to literally cut off her air supply. Of course, the mighty Supergirl could put a stop to that at any time, but she didn't want too. Why would she?

Her whole world in that moment became pure Lena Luthor, as it was all she could see, all she could taste, and all she could smell. Admittedly, if she really tried she could see and smell more, but she'd rather forget about her abilities, and just be 'helpless'. Something which could last as long as she'd like it too, but at least in the end Lena would kiss her. Or at least, she normally would.

In this case Lena just tumbled off of Kara, and then after just sitting next to her and taking a few long seconds to catch her breath the Luthor smirked, "I always knew Supergirl was secretly super gay."

Which reminded Kara they were still very much in role-play mode here, meaning there was no gentle, loving kiss for her, at least not now. Admittedly, that was a little disappointing, but Kara wasn't about to complain, especially after Lena retrieved her strap-on from it's hiding place in her bottom drawer, attached it to her gorgeous body, and then covered it with lube.

Initially this caused Kara to grin widely, but then she remembered she was supposed to be playing a role. However she wasn't sure she could act completely disappointed at this addition, so she decided to go another way. And waited until her feet were no longer restrained to give her response.

"Oh yes Ms Luthor, fuck me!" Kara cried out, officially taking the brunette by surprise, until she quickly added, "Fuck my pussy with your big dildo. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, fuck me. It's still wrong, forbidden and naughty, mmmmmmmmm, but I need it. I need a woman to fuck me, so I can get it out of my system. Please Ms Luthor, fuck these gay feelings out of my body."

As Kara intended this almost made Lena completely lose it, but she managed to channel the humour she found in it into her character, "First of all, I'm not going to fuck the gay out of your system, mmmmmmmmm no, I'm going to make you cum so hard you will never think about men again. And second of all, who said anything about your pretty little cunt?"

Kara still cringed a little when she heard the 'C' word out loud, but played along, "What else could you fuck Ms Luthor? My mouth?"

"No, sweet girl. I've already fucked that." Lena grinned wickedly, "I mean your ass hole. Oh yes, that's right, I'm going to fuck Supergirl in the ass, and there is nothing you, or anyone else, can do to stop me."

"Oh no... no, no, no, please no Ms Luthor, not that! Anything but that." Kara whined, actually doing a half convincing job this time, simply by remembering just how apprehensive she'd been the first time they had done this, "That's so gross, and weird, and disgusting. Only total sluts take it up the butt. And Supergirl can't be a slut, especially not a butt slut. I would never live it down, especially if I like it. I'll never forgive myself if I like it. Oh God, because if I like it, it'll truly break me, and turn me into nothing but your anal loving little bottom. Please Ms Luthor, don't turn me into your anal loving little bottom. That would be so... wrong. Hot, but very, very wrong. Supergirl can't be Lena Luthor's anal loving little bottom. Or her little butt slut. And she especially can't be your bitch, which is totally what I'd be if you fucked my ass and made me love it. So please, please Ms Luthor, don't fuck me in the ass and make me your bitch."

"Oh but that's exactly what I'm going to do, and like I said, there's nothing you can do to stop me." Lena grinned wickedly, pushing Kara's feet into the air, and her skirt up and out the way, panties moved to one side, "Now keeping your legs, nice and high for me. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, I want to stare into your eyes as I pop your anal cherry and make you mine forever."

"Curses, I'm helpless to resist." Kara giggled, really struggling now to stay in character, "This must be another one of your tricks Luthor, oh God! Oh Rao, I'm helpless! There's literally nothing I can do to save my poor little butt hole from becoming your personal fuck hole Ms Luthor. Oh no, Lena Luthor is about to take Supergirl's anal cherry! Won't somebody please think of the children!"

Lena completely lost it at that last reference, and needed a few seconds to compose herself before pressing the tip of her strap-on against Kara's butt hole and began slowly pushing forwards. Even then she couldn't help let out a few chuckles, but hopefully that could be interpreted as evil laughter as the 'super villain' finally got what she wanted, and achieve the ultimate victory over the mighty Supergirl.

Oh yes, she was doing the one thing that no other villain could do, and conquer Supergirl at that moment, and make the Girl of Steel hers. Better yet, in reality, she was reminding Kara she was hers. That this little hole was her favourite fuck hole. And Kara loved having Lena fuck it.

The only real downside to this position was that she didn't have that wonderful little hole presented to her, thus giving her the perfect view of the anal penetration, and later the butt stuffing. Well that, and she didn't have Supergirl sticking her perfect ass in the air for Lena to admire.

But the trade-off was well worth it, because she got to see the look on that beautiful face, and in those wonderful eyes, as she slowly stretched Kara's ass hole wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of her cock slid through that forbidden hole and into this incredibly powerful woman's back passage.

Which for most people would result in apprehension and pain, but also anticipation and excitement. But not the mighty Supergirl. No, Kara was the type of butt slut who actually got off on the pain of being anally penetrated.

"No, no, no, please no, nooooooooooooooo!" Kara cried out during the last part of the anal penetration, then whimpered, "That's it, I'm ruined. Oh Rao, Supergirl has been defiled. Sodomized. Oh God, now I belong to a Luthor. I'm yours forever Ms Luthor. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd, you got my butt cherry, now I'm forever yours."

"Damn right you are!" Lena growled lustfully, savouring the moment.

Which was of course all part of their little role-play, but there was a tiny bit of truth to it. After all, Lena really had taken Kara's anal virginity. Not now, of course. No, she had done that weeks ago, but thanks to her super healing Kara's ass hole always returned to virgin tightness. Sometimes in minutes, other times in hours, depending whether there was Kryptonite around, and how long and hard the butt fucking had been.

But no matter how tight Kara's back door was, the fact was that Lena Luthor had taken the mighty Supergirl's butt cherry, and no matter what happened, nothing would take that away from her. And she had even turned the sweet and innocent looking Kara Danvers into a butt slut, which was another thing which couldn't be taken away from her. And something which made Lena really, really proud of herself.

Proving that to be the gospel truth Lena started slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of her cock to slide into Kara's tailpipe, which really was virgin tight. Lena had sodomized enough girls to know the difference, in her opinion this fact made Supergirl the perfect little butt slut. Well that, and the fact that this otherwise sweet and innocent girl continue to find pleasure in something even most of the biggest anal whores hated.

In fact, Lena didn't think she'd ever met someone who loved anal sex as much as Kara Danvers, a fact which was proven by not only the beautiful look of ecstasy on her face, but by the moans, gasps and whimpers, which was escaping her mouth. Both of which Lena absolutely adored.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12