Super Hero Ch. 05

Story Info
"Smitten by her super powers."
2.7k words
4.7
38k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,713 Followers

Chapter 5 "Smitten by her super powers"

He woke in a haze. The first thing he noticed was the glow coming from his bottom. Scenes from the night before filled his head. She made love to him well into the night. He lost count of his orgasms.

He pulled the covers back and slid out of bed. He was startled by the pink satin panties he was wearing. Then he remembered. He put on his robe and headed for the kitchen. His glowing bottom was never far from his thoughts. Was it always going to feel like that?

He stepped into the kitchen and he was alone. He put a pot of coffee on and started making breakfast. He gulped down his eggs and toast realizing just how hungry he had been. Having sex all night really burned the calories. He smiled.

He looked at the time and knew he needed to get ready for work. He tossed around the idea of staying home, calling in sick or well-fucked, but decided against it. He made a little note saying there was fresh coffee in the pot, placed it on the table at her spot and went to his room to get dressed for work.

He stepped into the bathroom and hung his robe on the hook. He looked down at the satin panties. They did feel good. He recalled how she had teased him with them throughout the night. He pulled them off and stepped into the shower.

It was strange not having any pubic hair. He hadn't looked like that since he was ten years old. He ran his hand around his cock and balls trying to get used to the feel. He dried off and got dressed. He took his pink panties and stuffed them in a drawer right next to her cock.

He felt the glow from his bottom all the way to the office. He smiled. No one knew but him. He had surprising energy given the way he spent the evening.

He sat through a meeting smiling to himself. He wondered what the others would think if they knew he spent the night sucking cock. That's right, sucking cock. Not only that, but being fucked silly too. And all by the hottest little thing you ever did see.

But that would be his little secret.

He walked in the front door, but no signs of her. He felt a slight pang of rejection. He walked down the hallway and peered into her room. He glanced at her bed, the scene of the crime and felt his cock jerk. He gave it a good squeeze and walked into his bedroom.

He splashed on some cologne and checked his hair. Then he made his way to the den where he would wait for whatever might be in store for him.

He didn't have to wait long. "There's my little Penis Boy," she said waltzing in the front door with a cheerful smile.

Suddenly his world changed. She was simply gorgeous, radiant. "Hi," he said unable to keep the smile from his face.

Her eyes went straight to his crotch, noticed the bulge, "So how is my little Penis Boy?" She walked right over to the couch, put her hands on her hips and waited.

"Great..." he said feeling his heart beat ninety to nothing. She just raised her eyebrows, waiting.

He pushed her skirt up, pulled her cock from her panties and took it between his lips. He had her hard in no time. He couldn't keep himself for running his lips and tongue all over it. He hadn't realized how much he missed it.

"From now on," she cooed, "I want to find you in your panties when I come home." She ran her fingers through his hair as he nursed. "Don't forget my balls baby...you know how I like that..."

Later after she had blown her load into his mouth she eased her cock from his hungry lips. "Kiss, kiss." He kissed her cock and tucked it back into her panties. "Mmm, definitely getting better," she smiled swiping a missed bit of cum from his lips and sucking it off her finger. "I could use a drink after that...couldn't you?"

"Sounds good," he said headed for the kitchen. He poured two drinks, plunked in the penis straws and headed back to the den. He watched as her lips wrapped around that pink penis and sucked. "Panties baby, panties!" she said waving towards his room.

"Oh yeah...sorry." He went to his room and removed his clothes. He retrieved the satin charms from his drawer and slid them on. He gave his cock a good squeeze and headed back to the den. "Would you like a foot rub?" he smiled.

"Ohhh...you're so sweet," she smiled. Her eyes went straight to his panties. She could see faint details of his cock pressed against the satin, "Now that's so much better." She looked up, "Yes, a foot rub sounds fabulous." He dropped to the floor and started unlacing her boots.

"I bet I know what you thought about today," she teased. "You were an absolute animal last night," she said sucking the penis straw. He couldn't keep the smile from his face. "If you play your cards right mister, you might get lucky again tonight."

He pulled her boot off and worked her insole as she unsnapped her corset freeing her breasts. "Whew...that's better," she said with a little rub. He worked the other boot off and worked that foot too. "You are really good at that honey," she grinned. "Tell me baby...what size shoe do you wear?"

He looked up to see her running the cold tumbler across her nipple. "Ten, size ten."

After a nice long rub he rose exposing his tented panties. They were just tight enough to perfectly outline the head of his cock, "Now see...that's what I like." She ran her hand underneath her skirt, "Now you have gone and made me hard. Come here baby...sit on my lap," she grinned. "But take your panties off first..."

He grinned as he pulled them off. He turned and eased down on her exposed cock. "Oh... my...god," he moaned surprised by how easy it went in. But he wasn't surprised by how good it felt.

He placed his hands on her thighs and started to work her cock with his ass. "Mmmm," he moaned pushing down as hard as he could.

"You love that cock so much," she whispered in his ear as he bounced on her cock. "I'm spoiling you," she teased. "You're going to expect me to fuck you every day when you come."

"Oh god," he moaned at the thought. "Mmm," he purred rocking back and forth. He could feel her hard nipples rubbing across his back.

"You are going to cum so hard," she whispered. "I want you to swallow...every last drop...you hear me...Penis Boy...you know how I like to watch."

He reached for his cock, but she stopped him. "No! Let me do it..." She rotated her hips shoving her cock against his prostrate. "Ooooh," he moaned. He noticed pre-cum oozing from his slit. He quickly scooped it up, sucked it between his lips.

"That's my Penis Boy..."she whispered.

He started rocking wildly against her hard shaft. "Uoooh... mmmm... oooh.... yeeeaaaah....arrrggghhhh," he cried as his cock released wave after wave of hot, thick cum.

"Don't let it go to waste!" she screamed. He moved his hand to his cock, scooped it up, brought it to his mouth.

"Yes...yes, that's it!" she cried exploding in his ass. "That's IT!!!!!"

They sat there joined catching their breath. He felt her starting to wilt and eased up. "I'll start dinner," he said slipping into his panties.

"Not tonight silly boy," she said spread out on the couch. Her cock lay against her thigh, her nipples hard atop those magnificent breasts. "It's Thursday. It's time to have a drink with the boys," she smiled. "Just give me a minute to freshen up and I'll be ready to go."

She disappeared down the hall and into her room. He wondered what Harry and Ed would have to say about this.

He went to his room and cleaned up, more cologne, hair. He slipped into a pair of jeans and went back to the den to wait.

She emerged from her bedroom wearing the cutest little sweater dress with little ruffles around the bottom. It was very feminine with a daring deep cut back then went almost to her waist. She looked so cute and cuddly.

"Wow...you look amazing!" he said almost not recognizing her. He had never seen her in regular clothes.

"Why thank you," she said with a blushing grin. She looked at his jeans, "Those will never do. Come; let's find you something appropriate to wear."

She led him back to his room. "Take those off," she said opening his closet. She thumbed through his clothes. She turned to glance at him and saw the underwear he had on. "Definitely take those off! I have just the thing..." she said and left.

She returned with a pair of baby blue bikini panties with cute little bows on each hip. She handed them to him and he slipped them on. There was barely enough room for his jewels. She pulled a pair of freshly pressed Dockers from the closet, "These will do nicely." She handed them to him followed by a nice button down shirt.

He slipped them on worried about the bows on his panties. Would they show through? He was completely aware of the tight silk underneath his pants. She checked him out thoroughly and gave her approval with the slightest of smiles.

"The boys don't know you suck cock...do they?" she asked.

"Uh...no," he said feeling panic set in.

"Well they wouldn't mind... if they knew how good you were," she smiled. "I bet that Harry has a big one." She saw the fear in his eyes, "Don't worry...I won't say a thing."

They strolled into Dick's Last Resort looking like the preppy couple of the year. Harry and Ed were in their usual booth. Harry was smoking a cigar. He saw them headed their way and tapped Ed's leg underneath the table.

They walked up arm in arm. "Hello boys," she said with that bright smile of hers.

"Well hey...didn't expect to see you here," Harry said stunned. She was the best looking thing he had ever laid eyes on. He had never seen a dress in Dick's in all the years he had been going.

Ed couldn't find his voice. He saw what he believed were her nipples barely discernable behind the fuzzy sweater material.

It was quite obvious to Harry and Ed that their relationship had changed. She was clinging onto his arm with a school girl crush. And those Dockers. Harry knew that was her doing.

"I hope you don't mind me tagging along," she smiled sliding in next to Harry. "Hi Ed."

"Hi," Ed managed. With all the dreams he had of her in that costume, he was pretty sure they were now going to be of that dress.

"No...we're glad you came," Harry said with a big smile. "It gets a little boring with these guys after a while. I bet that doesn't happen tonight," he chuckled. That Gary was one lucky son of a bitch he thought.

She nestled in close to Gary and slid her arm down into his lap underneath the table. The boys could easily see where it ended up. Ed shifted in his seat. Harry maintained a poker face. "You say the nicest things," she said before turning to Gary, "doesn't he honey?"

Gary gave her quick smile, "Yes...of course...sugar." She took that opportunity to push against his cock with her hand. He assumed it was reward for answering her correctly. "Harry always knows what to say," he smiled.

"I bet you would like a drink," Harry said signaling the waitress. She walked over to take the order. "What will you have?" Harry asked.

"Gary knows what I like," she smiled making it clear who was in charge.

"She would like Crown Royal with a splash of water," he said feeling like the big stud on campus. "Make that two," he added almost forgetting himself.

"So...how are things going?" Harry asked looking at her. He was particularly impressed with the peach lip gloss she was wearing.

"They just couldn't be better," she gushed flashing a bright cheery smile. "Gary has been so nice to me. He pours me a drink in the evenings when I get home. Sometimes I even get a foot rub," she smiled. "He really knows how to make a girl happy."

The boys nodded their head in agreement. She had him wrapped around her little finger. But hey, they would switch places with him any day of the week.

She turned to look into Gary's eyes, "So I do what I can to make him happy too."

He found himself blushing. Boy, she was really laying it on thick. He could see the boys were jealous as hell. And that felt pretty good.

Their drinks arrived and she proceeded to flirt with the boys all evening. She mentioned Gary in just about everything she said.

The one thing the boys noticed was her arm going down to his lap. It hadn't moved since the minute they got there. She had him hard in those tight little panties and kept him that way. He sat there with a shit eating grin the entire night.

Two hours later she said, "Well...I think its time we went home, don't you honey? These drinks have me all hot and bothered." The boys nearly fell out.

Gary scooted out of the booth first and stood there waiting for her. His bulge was clearly visible. She waited until they noticed and slid out behind him. She ran her arm through his, "Good night boys." She flashed them that smile one more time and they walked out together.

As they headed for the door she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I think that went well, don't you?" He had a smile from ear to ear, "Oh man...that was great!"

As they approached the car she said, "I'll take those keys mister." He looked at her surprised, but handed them over. She gave him that wicked little grin of hers, "You have work to do."

They got in the car and she kicked off her heels. She started it up and he bent down to her lap. He edged the hem of her dress back revealing the cute little panties she was wearing. He reached deep between her legs and found her hard. He pulled it free and kissed it twice before running his tongue slowly around the head.

"That's my Penis Boy," she cooed. She backed up and pulled out of the parking lot. "Feeling your hard cock... all night...thinking about the panties you have on...made me so fucking horny!" she huffed. "I can't wait to get home." He slurped on her cock all the way there.

She pulled into the driveway and he did his best to stick her cock back into her panties, but it just wouldn't fit. He pulled her dress down, but it tented up obscenely. "You are definitely getting better at that," she smiled taking his hand and leading him into the house. She walked him right back to her bedroom and pushed him back on her bed.

She reached for his zipper and eased it down, "Tell me...did you think about their cocks?"

"Hmm?" he grunted playing dumb. He was not very good at it. She grabbed his pants and yanked them off leaving him sprawled out in his panties.

She stared at the nice big lump straining against the silk. "I said...did you think about their cocks? You wondered what they looked like...didn't you...what they would feel like between your lips." She watched his cock jump and jerk behind the silk. "That's what I thought!" she smiled. He was definitely hooked. "I just know that Harry has a big one."

She reached up and pulled his panties off. Then she hiked her dress up and pulled him closer to her. "You make such a nice Penis Boy," she said driving her cock into him.

To be continued...Thank you for your vote.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,713 Followers