Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 01

Story Info
Revenge.
10.2k words
4.34
75.6k
29

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

*

PREFACE

A long time ago, fictional Super heroes were recorded in folklore as protecting liberty in America, fighting countless battles against super villains, bringing them all to face justice and thus making America, and the world, a better place. Through their good deeds, the likes of Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Batgirl had all found their place in fictional history.

But now, a new breed of Super heroes and heroines had emerged.... they consisted of a number of individuals who resembled mortals in every way but one. It was their superpowers that stood them apart, each with their own, individual, special talent and collectively, a unique band of crime fighters who had proven to be the guardians of peace throughout the twenty first century and beyond.

Together, they formed the League of Liberty and Justice, sanctioned by successive Presidents of the United States and endorsed by world and religious leaders across the planet.

To demonstrate their world-wide impartiality, they operated from a variety of different establishments across the civilised world, welcomed wherever they went as they responded to the many and varied threats endangering world peace. Each establishment was an indestructible complex prepared by themselves and their own teams of trusted allies, and each was in the shape of a dove, as a symbol of peace.

Their activities required them to operate world-wide and each complex served as their living quarters whilst serving Liberty and Justice in that particular country or region. Thus they had no individual homes, although their base in Washington D.C. was perhaps the most frequented, nor could they lead normal lives. And whilst this also prevented the Super heroes and heroines, in the main, from forming relationships, two of their number had met and fallen in love with mortals.

Wonderman was generally accepted by the other Super heroes and heroines, and across the planet, as the leader of the team. He was easily recognizable by his tight, all blue costume that matched his blue eyes and showed off his incredibly muscled body in all its glory. His faster than light speed and invulnerability to any weapon known to man, were both contributory factors in making him the most powerful of all the Super heroes.

And if his muscular body and incredible superpowers were a turn on to millions of mortal women across the world, his curly black hair, the use of a flamboyant cape and the letter W engraved across his chest, had all contributed to earning him into the heart throb he held. But that was all pointless. Since meeting his girlfriend, Louisa Lane, he only had eyes for her.

The young StunMan was the other Superhero with a romantic link, and in his case he had been married for almost one year to the young woman he had rescued and then fallen in love with a few, brief, years ago. He was easily recognisable by his plain brown costume with the letters SM emblazoned across his chest and unlike Wonderman, his face had not yet been seen. His brown mask hid his brown hair and hazel eyes and it was commonly understood that only his wife, Myra Jean, had ever seen him without the mask.

Before marriage, the young StunMan had operated as a vigilante. But with the help of Myra Jean, the other Super heroes and heroines had persuaded him that he could do more good for the world by teaming up with them. His amazing ability to stun an enemy with a single blow had saved him in many battles with earth's enemies and added a different and welcome dimension to the crime fighting team.

Phenomenon was the third of the male Super heroes and his piercing blue eyes and clean cut black hair stood him apart from the others, although only a select few were aware of his appearance as, like StunMan, his mask protected his face. In his case, the impenetrable, black face and black costume served well to protect him when fighting the enemies of peace.

His belief that the mind was a combatant's single greatest weapon had won him many a battle and his ability to protect the team with a state-of-the-art computer network system, as well as the most advanced criminal analysis detection equipment available, had seen him regarded as the second most senior of the Super heroes.

Whilst the number of Super heroes had previously matched the Superheroines, the recent unexpected and untimely demise of The Doc, the fourth of the male crime fighters, had reduced their numbers. The Doc had been a great loss in many ways, although not one of the team of seven understood the potentially fatal consequences that were about to face them.

The four Superheroines were similar to the male crime fighters in that each brought different attributes to the equation.

With blue-black hair and the same colour eyes, Amazonian Woman was easily the most voluptuous of the female Super heroes. Her superhuman strength and speed was similar to that of Wonderman and those attributes, together with incredible reflexes, have led to her being recognised as the strongest of the Superheroines.

She was also the most well known. Her skimpy red, white and blue costume showed off her full, Amazonian figure to perfection and the low top over which her magnificent cleavage was constantly on display made her a hit with millions of mortals worldwide. But one other feature set her apart, and that was a kindness of heart that allowed her a degree of compassion and understanding that often allowed a much needed alternative view when battle plans were being drawn.

Feline Woman was recognised as the second of the Superheroines and her ability to easily and quickly scale any heights, together with her formidable hand-to-hand combat skills, were augmented by her cat-like speed, reflexes, balance, and quite amazing flexibility.

She felt that both her mask and skin-tight, black, leather costume enhanced her mystery, whilst being unaware that they also made her a fantasy figure for many mortals across the planet. Although her mask hid her lustrous black hair, her sparkling green eyes could clearly be seen and she exuded a beauty, sensuality and sophistication that when combined with her lithe, athletic body, set her apart from the other members of the team.

The young Huntergirl was The Doc's sister, which meant she was sister-in-law to his widow, Raven. Unknown to the other Super heroes, she was also the wife of Raven's brother, Lucas. Her sandy coloured hair and light brown eyes perfectly complemented her leopard-skin costume and her vivacious personality that -- until The Doc's demise -- had made her a favourite wherever she went.

Although she had continued in her role at the League of Liberty and Justice since losing her brother, it seemed to the other Super heroes and heroines that her heart was no longer fully committed. They recognised that as a normal state of affairs and had given her time to recover by involving her only when necessary, knowing that at such times, her superhuman agility and strength, and immunity to all toxins, nicely complimented the powers of the group.

BlackCat Girl, meanwhile, was the youngest of all the Super heroes, born two years before both Huntergirl and StunMan. She wore an impenetrable, black and white costume, and the sight of her in action, with her beautiful, flowing black hair and outstanding physique, invariably saw her receive plenty of newspaper coverage and made her a hero to the younger generation of mortals.

And not only did the young Superheroine use her above average strength, stamina and agility that belied a girl of her tender years, she had also developed the amazing ability to identify an opponent's thoughts during battle through their body movements. This had more than made up for her lack of experience during difficult times.

Despite the unfortunate demise of The Doc, the whole world knew it was safe in the hands of these Super heroes. After all, they were invincible!

Weren't they?

*

DAY ONE: REVENGE

It had been three years now. Three long years since Raven's husband had been killed. It was accidental, they said. And she knew that was correct. But at the same time, she believed that Wonderman could have saved him. The Doc and Wonderman had been working together to rid the world of its arch villain, The Demon, and after a long battle they had eventually got their man when he plunged into the fiery depths of a volcano that he had lured them to.

That had been the only way of extinguishing the villain, the only problem being that The Demon had fastened himself to The Doc and as he lost his footing, had pulled the Superhero into the roaring abyss with him.

Wonderman had been insistent that, try as he might, there had been no way to save The Doc, but Raven had held him fully responsible and ever since she had been planning her revenge. She had changed from an Angel of Peace into a bitter adversary of not only Wonderman, but all those who Super heroes and heroines who chose to protect liberty. She saw them all as hypocrites, who might have used their powers for good but who revelled in the status that the world afforded them.

The Doc had been a valued member of that group of crime fighters that formed the so-called League of Liberty and Justice, second only to Wonderman. But in Raven's eyes, he had still been allowed to perish in battle when the others could and should have been able to call upon their powers to save him. But they had not done so. And so she had dropped out of sight during that long, three-year period, quietly and secretly planning her revenge.

And now her plans were complete. With a team of scientists who had been dedicated to her husband, they had identified the one chink in the armour common to all of the Superhero and heroine crime-fighters. And during those three years of painstaking research, they had developed a serum that would bring them all to their knees and allow Raven to erode their powers. And once that happened, she would return each of them to mere mortal status and destroy their credibility.

Raven's husband had often hinted of a weakness, but had never told her outright. But he had confided that he had been a virgin when he had married Raven and that he had no choice in that matter, having to wait until he found the love of his life before having sex for the very first time.

He would never elaborate and despite Raven's curiosity, she respected him too much to attempt to probe an area that was clearly sensitive to him. It was when she confided this story to Huntergirl one evening over dinner, that everything became clear.

Huntergirl was not only The Doc's sister, she was also the wife of Raven's brother, Lucas. Furthermore, she was Raven's best friend since as long as they could remember. Raven's thirst for revenge had gained the support of Huntergirl and it had been one tearful evening shortly after his death, when Raven and the young Superheroine were discussing how to avenge The Doc, that Huntergirl's eyes had widened.

"Raven," she had said. "This secret is known only to those of us blessed with special powers. I only tell you because we are such very special friends, and because this could be the answer to our quest for vengeance. When I do, it will make everything clear."

She had paused at that point, taking the soft hand of The Doc's widow in hers.

"What The Doc was referring to... was that should any of us experience an orgasm by anyone other than our true love, then a our power will quickly be lost with each climax, until eventually all of our super strength will be drained from us."

Raven had stared at her.

"True love," she repeated, her eyes narrowing in thought. "You mean husband or wife?"

Huntergirl laughed nervously and nodded her head.

"That's right. But if love has died then we can no longer have sex. And if we are not yet married, then sex cannot happen until we are."

"Like... like Wonderman and Louisa Layne?" Raven asked.

Whilst the identities of all Super heroes girlfriends or wives were a closely kept secret, they were also well known to the select group of insiders.

Huntergirl nodded slowly, her eyes shining. "That's right. Wonderman cannot allow himself to experience an orgasm until they marry. Nor could StunMan until he and Myra Jean married last year..."

"They can't have sex," mused Raven. "That's very interesting!"

Huntergirl laughed. "Why do you think that Lucas and I married so quickly? And StunMan too? It seems that Wonderman has much more willpower than either of us!"

The two women had laughed, but as a result of that discussion, Raven had gone into overdrive. She immediately set out hot on the trail of true ultimate power, knowing now that control over a Superhero and heroines sexual pleasure would drain them of their powers. At long last, she had a specific target in mind, and both Huntergirl and her brother Lucas had committed to support her throughout, all three united in their aim.

Allow it was self evident, Huntergirl had reminded Raven and Lucas that none of the Super heroes or heroines would allow themselves to be seduced. The consequences were simply too great for them to give in to a moment's lust. After much discussion, they agreed their task was therefore to produce some sort of mind control device or aphrodisiac that would be effective on a Superhero or heroine. And that development had taken three years of painstaking research, and many aborted attempts.

The mind control option had been abandoned after a year of fruitless research. It was simply proving impossible to produce any such device when one of the unique strengths of the crime fighters was their powerful minds, and it was clear that over the years they had easily resisted any attempt in that direction.

That decision led to all attentions being diverted to the development of an aphrodisiac drug, and to complicate things further, one that would work equally on males and females. But as it turned out, that had been simple enough, as within a short time their scientists had produced a chemical with the potential to produce a thriving black market were it to be made widely available.

But in itself, that had been nowhere near sufficient. The chemical may have worked on mortals, but it somehow needed to be enhanced to find its way through a Superhero's defences. And to complicate matters further, at the same time they needed to develop a successful antidote. There was only one way of determining the effectiveness of such a drug, and that was on a Superhero, so Huntergirl had voluntarily suggested she should become their guinea pig.

The initial, early, development had produced a drug that was equally as effective on both males as on females. The scientists had initially tested this on primates, monitoring both the impact and any side effects for months, experimenting with different dosages and frequent use. They had then extended the test to humans, innocents who volunteered for research without any idea of the actual use of the drug. The results had been impressive and Raven knew that she had the most effective aphrodisiac the world had ever seen on her hands.

It was the link to Super heroes that was the issue, but that connection had eventually been discovered when the genetic make-up of all the crime fighters was put into a new, complimentary, computer programme and the results analysed. They found a correlation and eventually were quite sure that they had modified the drug in such a way that it would be fully effective.

Accepting Huntergirl's guinea pig suggestion as, quite frankly, they had no other option, they were able to prove that both the drug and the antidote worked without a single further modification required. The chemical was named Substance AG, which in essence was an aphrodisiac-inducing arousal gas, and their next problem was in being able to find a way of administering this that would not raise alarm.

The gas itself was not strong enough to work in anything other than a confined environment, as it would quickly disperse into the air. And whilst a tablet was an alternative that would have provided a solution, getting past the guard of any Superhero or heroine by tricking them into swallowing any such tablet, or drink laced with the Substance AG, would be well nigh impossible.

But after eighteen months of painstaking effort, the secret was eventually found. The chemical could be secreted in something as simple as lip-gloss and with one kiss, it would begin to work its aroused effect inside the recipient. And whilst getting a crime fighter to kiss someone other than their loved one would normally prove to be out of the question, a kiss on the cheek from an admirer, perhaps someone who they had just saved, would offer a different proposition.

Even with their ultimate prize in mind, Lucas had amused both women by insisting he would not allow Huntergirl to make love to another man as part of the testing process. But knowing her attraction to both sexes, that problem had easily been overcome. They had used one of Raven's assistants to test the effect of the drug and Melissa had adapted to her role with gusto.

As a result of their joint efforts, Huntergirl and her female lover had proven that the drug, and the antidote, had been successfully produced. And whilst they found that a kiss on the lips would be preferable because the effect was far more powerful, they discovered that an initial kiss on the cheek also had an impressive impact. Not quite as effective, certainly, but the scientists had been able to strengthen the impact so as to be almost as reliable. That special lip-gloss could be used by male or female, and Raven knew it would prove the catalyst to change the world forever.

*

Groaning softly as she awoke, Raven propped herself up on her elbows and looked across at the sun streaming into the large bedroom. Her gold-flecked hair, slightly dishevelled from sleep, cascaded past her shoulders and down her back, with a few wisps partially obscuring her tanned, jutting breasts. She ambled into the bathroom, grabbing her thin, white, cotton bathrobe along the way, and stepped into the large shower cubicle.

As the water poured over her lithe form, she took her time soaping her lithe body, allowing herself to enjoy the feeling of the tiny jets of water cascading off her curvy body before shampooing and rinsing her luxurious gold-flecked hair. In the three long years since Wonderman had allowed her husband to die, Raven had not considered being with another man. In fact, for the first two of those years, she had not entertained sex of any sort.

It was only as her small team of scientists began to close on their objective had she begun to feel any sort of sexual arousal again. And she had quickly been drawn into a relationship with Melissa, once her young assistant's task with Huntergirl had been completed. She was a remarkable young woman, Raven thought, as she dried herself with a fluffy cream towel, then she slipped on her thin bath gown and returned to her luxurious bedroom.

As she returned to the bedroom, she heard a soft knock on her door and padding across the room, she smiled to herself as she looked through the spy hole. She delightedly pulled open the door and her diminutive young assistant's beautiful face beamed at her above a full breakfast tray.