Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you might be hungry," she said, a wide smile running across her ruby lips.

"And you thought right," Raven answered, stepping to one side to allow the young woman to flounce into the room, "But probably not in the way you mean."

The petite young woman convulsed in laughter as she carefully placed the tray on a nearby table.

"Hmm, I've been feeling that way too, Raven," she purred, the corners of her delectable mouth turning upwards in a broad smile.

She took the lid of one of the dishes, raising an eyebrow as she looked at her partially dressed boss.

"So, is it eggs... or..." she softly enquired in the most teasing tone she could muster.

The two women both burst out laughing and Raven's shining gold-flecked eyes took in the diminutive vision in front of her. Melissa scarcely topped five feet and her beautiful face was framed with long, lustrous black hair which she wore in a short bob. Her deep, soulful black eyes were alive with her tears of laughter.

"Well?" the petite woman asked. "You haven't told me what it is you'd like for breakfast..."

As she spoke, she stepped forward and snaked one of her slender arms around Raven's waist, while the other reached up around her employer's neck.

"Perhaps this might help," she muttered, as she turned her pretty face up and pulled Raven's unresisting head down.

Her ruby lips met Raven's in a lingering kiss that slowly increased in passion. The pink tip of Melissa's tongue found its way into Raven's mouth as her lover willingly parted her lips and allowed her own tongue to meet and play with the newcomer.

Melissa Stone had developed a crush on her boss from the moment she had first laid eyes on her two years ago. She was honoured when the gold-flecked haired beauty asked her to take part in her experiment and had willingly thrown herself into her lovemaking sessions with Huntergirl, hoping that success would take her nearer her real goal.

She often wondered how Raven had known she was bi, but equally that made no difference to her. Instead, she observed the way in which her employer had stared at her at that time, after insisting she personally monitored each time she and Huntergirl performed, and that had only made Melissa want this woman all the more. Eventually, she had found herself becoming more trusted and when the experiments were concluded, she determined to seduce Raven herself.

And whilst she still was not sure if she had not been the seducer, or whether she had been seduced herself, their relationship had quickly moved beyond that of employer-employee or mere friendship. They had immediately become lovers and from that point there had been no turning back.

Breaking the lingering kiss, one of Raven's hands lazily stroked Melissa's soft cheek, while the diminutive woman's hands slid down to unfasten the belt of her thin gown and push the material away from Raven's freckled breasts, cupping them in her tiny hands and gently kneading them.

She was rewarded with a long groan of anticipation from her employer as her fingers began tweaking the aroused nipples, hardening the brown tips with every caress. Raven loved the sensations coursing through her lithe body as her pretty lover's fingers quickly teased her twin peaks into rock hard erectness.

"Nice?" Melissa teased, her questing lips sliding over the muscles of her neck.

Then she bent her head forward, her warm breath washing over Raven's jutting breasts, causing the aroused woman to tingle even more. Melissa licked her lips sensually, wetting them while glancing up at Raven, before bending forward the final few inches and taking the growing, brown, nipple into her mouth.

Low moans escaped Raven as Melissa slowly sucked more of her freckled orb in, her wet little tongue flicking hungrily at the erect bud. After suckling it for a few, long, seconds she slid her mouth away from Raven's right breast and slowly trailed her tongue across the delectable, heaving, chest until she reached her thrusting left orb. She slowly teased the glistening globe, circling the nipple with her hard pink tongue, all the while the fingertips of her right hand caressed and pinched Raven's other breast.

Moaning from the exquisite sensations, Raven reached around and put a strong hand behind her diminutive lover's head, entwining her fingers in her shining black bob as she pulled Melissa's mouth down firmer on her thrusting breast. The young woman took more of it between her ruby lips, softly sucking even more of it into her mouth as she did so.

"Oh, baby," Raven muttered, partly to herself, partly to her lover. "That feels so good..."

Whilst her mouth and the fingertips of her right hand were worshipping Raven's breasts, the fingers of her left hand slid slowly down Raven's stomach, caressing the soft skin and gently pushing her lover against a white chair. Leaning against the back of the chair, Raven eagerly parted her legs, offering herself to Melissa's touch on that most intimate part of her body.

As Melissa continued to suckle and knead Raven's jutting breasts, her hand had slowly continued its tantalizing journey and finally reached its goal, gently cupping Raven's naked mons venus and being rewarded with the loud groans that assaulted her ears.

Suitably encouraged, she pressed her fingers into the soft, yielding flesh, feeling the dampness which was matched by the growing wetness between her own thighs. She felt Raven shudder as she pushed her hips forward, trying to increase the stimulation from the small, working fingers. Melissa's teasing mouth slowly slid off the breast that was now gleaming with her saliva and glanced up at her lithe lover.

"You want to sit down, baby?"

Pulling her by the hand, Melissa guided her lover to the front of the white chair, gently easing her down onto the soft cushion. She smiled into the gold-flecked eyes, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on the beautifully full, pink lips. She tenderly smiled again as she pulled away, looking at the Raven flushed face beneath her, the gold-flecked hair dishevelled from the fingers she had run through it.

Raven's breath was coming in short, rapid gasps as she imagined what was in store. Her perfect gold-flecked breasts were which glistened from the attentions of Melissa's wet mouth, their hard, brown nipples standing at attention. Lustfully, she gazed down at the petite young woman who submissively sank to her knees before her, trembling in anticipation of the erotic delights which were to come.

Kneeling on the floor, staring up at her employer and lover, Melissa slowly ran both of her hands up Raven's tanned calves, her soft fingertips stroking them before continuing on their way, tracing up and along the inside of the shapely thighs, the muscles twitching slightly as she felt the fingertips lightly caress them.

Reaching the neatly trimmed bush of curly, gold-flecked pubic hair, Melissa's hands gently took hold of Raven's knees and eased them apart, lifting each of the long, muscular legs and arranging them so that each hung off an arm of the chair. With Raven's thighs spread-eagled, she held her employer's eyes as she inched her ruby lips closer and closer to the eagerly waiting vulva.

Raven let out a long sigh that combined lust and affection and slid her own hands down to caress Melissa's breasts, tweaking her hard nipples as the diminutive woman between her legs let out a soft moan. Her lust filled eyes stared up at Raven and she leant back for a moment to enjoy the caressing of her small but perky breasts. Then she took each of Raven's hands in hers, holding them tightly whilst she looked up and held her gaze.

Once she was assured that the gold-flecked eyes were fixed on hers, she eased her head forward, holding the gaze as her lips honed in on the prize below the curly, gold-flecked pubic hair. Pausing for a second, she blew gently, watching in satisfaction as the face above her contorted in pleasure and anticipation.

Raven closed her eyes as she began to groan, her moans increasing in tempo when Melissa suddenly let go off her hands and slid a delicate finger deep into the trembling body. She half opened her eyes again, gazing down at the sensual display before her, loving the sight and feel of the undulating finger inside her.

Her juices were flowing freely as her diminutive lover slid a second finger into her welcoming flesh, while her other fingers caressed across Raven's slippery clitoris, that was gasping for attention. As she worked her delicious fingers inside her lover, Melissa eased herself up Raven's heaving body and lovingly licked her sweet tongue across the freckled breasts, moving from one to the other, all the while her fingers continuing with their pleasuring work.

"My god..." Raven gasped, her body lying spread-eagled back against the chair, her hair dishevelled, her heart pounding, her entire body beginning to tremble with arousal as an orgasm approached.

Melissa continued to work her fingers into the now undulating body as it uncontrollably squirmed on the chair, writhing to better accommodate the pleasure giving intruders even deeper. Melissa heard the tell tale groans just before she brought the squirming woman to climax, feeling Raven's body clenching rhythmically as it exploded on her fingers.

She looked up at the pretty head arching all the way back until the tendons stood out tautly on her neck, as her fabulous body shuddered with ecstasy, and then allowed her mouth to renew its assault on the firm, freckled breasts, sucking violently on one nipple before moving on to flick her talented tongue across its crimson twin, allowing her lover to ride her fingers until the effect of the orgasm began to subside.

"Good girl," she whispered, but too turned on herself to allow the moment to pass.

The fingers that had been entwined in her hair whilst her lover came began to loosen, but then she felt her grip tighten again as she used her other hand to spread Raven's wetness all around her clitoris, mercilessly teasing the hard little nub as she did so.

"My god..." Raven gasped again, her heart flying into her mouth as despite her the orgasm that had only just consumed her, she unbelievably felt another approach.

Her moans grew in intensity as Melissa's fingers continued to pleasure her shining clitoris, complimented by the hard, pink tongue that was twirling around her hard, brown nipples. Her love juices were flowing freely now and she humped herself against those wonderful fingers, lifting her buttocks off the chair as she realised she was emitting strange little mewling noises.

"God...Melissa...I'm gonna cum again, baby!"

Melissa pulled away briefly to watch Raven's face contort with pleasure and satisfied at the effect she was so wantonly creating, dropped her head even lower this time and closed her lips over the engorged clitoris, her tongue flicking its hypersensitive tip gently from side to side until she sucked it fully into her mouth. Raven's incoherent moans grew louder and louder as her diminutive lover chewed on her hard nub and it was enough to take her over the edge for a second time.

Raven's writhing body could take no more and her lithe form stiffened involuntarily, straightening up, again driving her buttocks off the chair, fucking that wonderful mouth against her as she orgasmed, her throes of passion nearly forcing her off the chair as her peaks followed on top of each other.

Shining eyes open and staring as her mouth completed its work, Melissa's eyes slid upwards and watched Raven's beautiful face contort with the pleasure of her orgasms, her gold-flecked hair shaking in line with her body's movements, inarticulate cries exploding from her mouth, until finally, her out of control body began to relax and slumped back in the chair, drained.

Moving back into a kneeling position, smiling, Melissa carefully removed her face from its velvety enclosure, all wet and covered in Raven's juices. She gently wiped her face along Raven's stomach and breasts as she slid upwards and held her lover until, slowly, she began to recover.

Eventually, as Raven felt the exhaustion lift, she lowered her beautifully full, pink lips to Melissa's and the two of them fell into a lingering kiss. When she heard her petite lover moan into her mouth, she ungainly found her feet, grabbed the young woman's hand, and jerked her completely off the chair, pulling her across and onto the bed.

Grabbing her short but extremely shapely legs, she pulled her forward and pushed Melissa's skirt up over her waist. Her hands wrapped around the elastic in her panties and with a sudden wrench, ripped the soaked silk from her lover's body, revealing the thick, black, heart shaped pubic hair underneath.

"I'll buy you another pair later," Raven promised.

"I love it when you're rough..." gasped Melissa.

Her young body squirmed at the thought of the gold-flecked haired woman taking her, pleasuring her. Raven knelt on the floor, placing a tanned leg over each shoulder before bending down and applying her willing mouth to the wet, waiting vulva. Her moist pink tongue flicked out, finding Melissa's already fully aroused clitoris, twirling around it in her mouth much as her diminutive lover had done to her.

Uttering a wild cry, Melissa's hands reached down and found Raven's head, her clutching fingers entwining themselves in the dishevelled gold-flecked hair.

"Oh god," Melissa cried out, realising just how much her own body needed release after the pleasuring she had just provided.

Encouraged by her young lover's entreaties, Raven slid her tongue across the vulva, alternately licking and fucking, before sucking on the shining clitoris. Melissa could feel the tongue demanding that she cum on the teasing mouth and thrust her hips against the now frantic beauty's busy lips, feeling her climax rapidly approaching.

Raven felt it too, digging her fingers into the young woman's thighs, her pointed nails leaving several indentations into the soft flesh as she sucked Melissa's clitoris deeper into her hot wet mouth. She began sucking it in and out, lashing her tongue across it, driving sharp stabs of pleasure throughout her lover's quivering body and soon the swift assault was too much.

"Raven, I'm cumming!" Melissa screamed, her long fingernails clawing frantically at the bed covers as she gushed in unbearable sweetness into Raven's pleasuring mouth.

Her hips jerked wildly, shudder after shudder passing through her as her orgasm rippled through her vibrant body, revelling in the intense sensations Raven had created in her. Giving a final quivering moan, her tense body collapsed, her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, and her hands fell away from Raven's bobbing head.

Raven moved around the bed then bent down to kiss Melissa, running her tongue into the reclining girl's mouth.

"Time for a quick shower," she grinned.

*

It was later that evening, the night before they initiated the first phase of their plan, that Raven, Melissa, Huntergirl and Lucas had decided on a celebratory dinner. Everything was now in place for Raven's revenge. Soon she would have exacted retribution for the death of her husband after three long years of waiting. They now had the means to fatally damage America's Super heroes and heroines, those individuals who purported to uphold American ideals but who had failed both her and The Doc at his time of need.

It was an award winning restaurant, one that they all knew and loved and had been The Doc's favourite. This was their first visit there since his demise, with Raven deciding it was entirely appropriate for this evening's celebration, knowing that it would set the scene she wanted for this special evening. It was a small, intimate rendezvous, with the table candles providing the majority of the light and allowing each party of diners to set their own mood.

The party made their way into the restaurant from their long, silver limousine, their eyes adjusting to the dimmed light as they entered. On their Arrival, the maitre d' appeared from nowhere to greet them and led them to their table, through the open restaurant floor jam packed full of diners and up a small flight of steps. They entered the area reserved for their most favoured of clientele, where three empty tables were located, and he sat them at the largest, overlooking the floor below.

"We are delighted to have you visit us again," he enthused to Raven. "And please rest assured that this area is yours, I have ensured that no other of the upstairs tables will be used. You have complete privacy."

Although Raven had not used the restaurant for such a long period, she and The Doc had been well known to the restaurant and to the maitre d'. He had sufficient discretion to pass no other comment, and Raven gently thanked him before immediately ordering two bottles of the finest champagne. When it arrived, she toasted her three fellow conspirators.

"We are about to change the world," she softly said, raising her sparkling glass in her right hand. "Let's drink to success and to The Doc."

They clinked glasses just as their waiter arrived with their menus and after some small talk, they eventually ordered. Raven sat quietly for some time, remembering happier times with her husband and the last time they had visited the restaurant. As a tear formed in her golden-flecked eye, she poured them all a second glass of champagne and slowly looked at each of them in turn, searching their faces as if attempting to read their thoughts.

"Tomorrow we put our plan into action," she stated, her nostalgic exterior changing to a business like expression. "Are we all clear?"

Melissa laughed, breaking the small tension that had enveloped the table.

"Not only am I clear," she muttered, "But I'm immensely looking forward to the experience, too."

Lucas joined in the laughter. "You are insatiable," he suggested.

"I know," she purred. "But it's not just the sex. I get enough of that anyway."

Her foot slid over to Raven and ran up her leg, resulting in the gold-flecked haired woman laughing aloud.

"Then what is it?" Huntergirl asked, her light brown bright eyes twinkling.

The sexy, diminutive woman pondered for a moment, running her fingers around the edge of her glass.

"It's two things," she answered. "It's the power of bringing down a Super hero... and it's playing my part in helping you gain your revenge."

She blushed slightly as she replied, her soulful, black eyes watching as Raven's hand snaked across the table and took her own, sliding the pad of her thumb along the soft skin.

"Taking down all the so called Super heroes," Raven responded.

"That's correct," Huntergirl intervened. "The mission is too important and we will only get one chance of success. The timing is absolutely critical as if any escape our net, it will jeopardise our entire success."

"So although we work individually," Raven continued, a steely determination in her voice, "It is the quality of our co-ordinated approach that will determine our success."

"Don't worry," her brother responded. "We have considered every eventuality."

"Except one," Raven responded. "The unknown!"

For a moment, they each considered Raven's words, knowing from experience that it was impossible to anticipate every possibility. They fell silent for a few seconds, remaining that way until their food arrived.

They took their time eating, savouring the exquisite quality of the food as the slowly walked through all the details of their plans. If all went well, by this time tomorrow Melissa would be ensconced in the League of Liberty and Justice building, whilst Venus Flytrap would have joined the mix. The success of both contacts would give a strong indication of whether they would be able to achieve their aim within the seven days they had allowed.