Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 02

Story Info
The Mission commences.
6.7k words
4.67
26.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

Due to posting problems on the site, it is some time since chapter 1 was published. It is essential to read that Chapter to understand the context of all following chapters.

DAY TWO: THE MISSION COMMENCES

Raven was aware that Venus Flytrap could not have cared less about the death of her husband, nor about her plan to gain revenge. But she had no doubt she could rely on the fascinating woman’s help in successfully implementing her plans.

For one thing, she was a sworn enemy of Phenomenon and would go to any lengths to achieve retribution for the perceived wrongs he had done to her. And the offer of an island retreat, to allow her to focus on her life’s passion for cultivating new and unusual species of plants, would prove too hard to resist.

Her story was remarkable in that having been a well-known and highly successful botanist in the United Kingdom, she turned to the guise of "Venus Flytrap" after being poisoned by a criminal gang anxious to take advantage of her work. But instead of killing her, the drug had resulted in a hyperactive immune system that enabled her body to reject any infection, poison, or outside contamination.

When she had sought out the gang to exact revenge, it had been Phenomenon who had imprisoned her, in the interests of what he had the nerve to call justice. He had captured her after she disposed of four members of the gang using her own brand of poisoning, allowing the remaining three members to escape. Worse, he had her incarcerated in the Charnley Penitentiary, where she used her skills to cultivate and develop a range of plants to her own design.

Her black market connections allowed her to sell some of these remarkable creations for huge sums of money, all required to help her activities and plan for a future which she saw as funding a location where she could live in peace with the plants she loved so much. She eventually escaped from the Penitentiary and fled to a wasteland of an island near the Caribbean, which allowed her to live her dreams.

Until, that is, the remaining three gang members had traced her and set about destroying her island. She had followed them back to their European lair and, one by one, finished the job she had started and poisoned them all. It was then that Phenomenon had recaptured her, returning her to the Penitentiary where she resided until a couple of days ago when Huntergirl stepped in.

The Superheroine had broken her free from the institution and that night flew her to another island, this time in the Far East. Raven had offered the botanist the island as a gift and a grateful Venus Flytrap agreed to help Raven carry out her plans.

She had dreamt of revenge against Phenomenon every single day she had spent in the Penitentiary, but knew that whilst the very touch of her pale lips could poison a normal person should she wish, it would have no effect on a Superhero. It was for that reason that she responded so positively to Raven’s request, especially as the means of bringing down Phenomenon and the rest of the crime fighters was so... exquisite!

Although she had wanted to personally use the lipgloss on Phenomenon, she understood Raven’s rational explanation that he would not allow her to get that close to him again. Instead, she agreed to focus her efforts on Amazonian Woman on the understanding that if Raven’s plans for Phenomenon were foiled, she would be supplied with a further quantity of the Substance AG and allowed to step in.

As for dealing with Amazonian Woman, whilst the chemical would help break down her defenses and allow Venus Flytrap to get close to the Superheroine, her unique expertise and relationship with plants had allowed her to develop a quite special mutant plant whilst in the Penitentiary. And that distinctive plant would be perfect in helping her take care of that particular lady!

Holly had assumed her duties at the League of Liberty and Justice only six months ago but she had performed them so well that the crime fighters regarded her as indispensible. She was the link between the Super heroes and heroines, and the forces of law and order around the world, and she kept the magnificent seven up to date with happenings everywhere and well briefed regarding the many requests for their assistance.

The curvaceous, young woman had also brought a touch of freshness to the team. Despite being only twenty years of age, she was a streetwise young girl and whereas the previous more elderly incumbent had been very stiff and officious whilst impeccably carrying out her duties, Holly had proven to be just as efficient whilst adding plenty of youthful zest and a sense of fun to proceedings.

She was a natural blonde, and fitted the crime fighting image with a stunning young figure she never hesitated to show off. Today, she was wearing a black top that stopped just above her the belly button ring in the shape of the dove so favoured by the League of Liberty and Justice. The top accentuated her toned stomach and full breasts, whilst her skin tight, cream, hip hugger jeans displayed her perfect, shapely, buttocks, above which rested the dove tattoo on her lower back.

She had just sent BlackCat Girl on her latest escapade, reacting to a robbery taking place in the Bank of America main branch in the heart of Washington itself. She and BlackCat Girl had quickly become friends, each admiring the other’s spiky approach to life and although Holly was careful not to overtly display her feelings, she secretly lusted after the attractive young Superheroine.

It was at times like this, with all of the Super heroes and heroines out tackling crime, that she could not help but worry for their safety. Whilst she was fully aware of their so called invulnerability, she also remembered only too well the shock created when The Doc died. And so it was that, whenever they returned to their American base from their various escapades during her six months in their service, it was always a relief to see them safely home, and in particular, the return of BlackCat Girl.

As for the young Superheroine, she was completely unaware of Holly’s feelings and even had she been, there were no circumstances in which she would make love to another woman. She was simply not made that way.

She bid Holly goodbye as she set off on her latest assignment, expecting to be back at base before too long. The attempts to rob a bank were becoming more and more mundane and she occasionally longed for the more meaningful type of adventure that her more experienced colleagues found themselves with.

As she arrived at the central Bank of America branch, she carried out a quick check around the outer perimeter of the property. It did not take her long to identify three shadowy figures shadows inside the partially lit offices, and she quickly located a fourth in their getaway vehicle parked on the side street. Sighing at the predictability of it all, she took out the driver before he was even aware she was there, trussing him up and throwing him into the back seat. She then disabled the car before loping to a side door to the offices.

As she slipped into the building she saw that the lock had been forced and she reached into the belt slung around her shapely hips and pulled out several small items as she raced across the floor, taking care to make sure her soft, leather, calf hugging boots made no sound. She saw two heads silhouetted against a small window across from her and taking careful aim, threw a whirring rope of wire towards their knees, immediately taking out both parties.

She stood stock still for a while until she saw located the third figure, inching his way towards where he had last seen his partners in crime. For a moment or two she observed his body movements, piecing together his thoughts and probable intentions from the way he carried himself. Once she was clear as to what she expected, she circled around him and despatched another rope at the gun he was carrying in his right hand.

As it wrapped itself around the back of his hand, the gun hit the floor as he emitted a loud groan. With only three strong bounds, BlackCat Girl reached all three intruders and had them trussed up with their hands behind their backs before any of them could recover. Within moments of their immobilization, she saw police strobes flashing next to the ex-getaway car. Another mission accomplished without needing to break sweat!

As she handed over the villains and began to leave the building, the young Superheroine was stopped in her tracks by a noise from some buildings on her left. Inaudible to normal ears, there was just sufficient of a sound for the young crime fighter to pick up.

Within seconds, her shadowy figure was moving gracefully over the parapet of the tall office block roof next to the bank, listening as she did so for any tell-tale sounds that would provide a clue as to what was awaiting her. The bank robbery may have been straightforward but this felt more interesting. As she climbed a nearby wall, her electronically enhanced hearing picked up another, similar noise. A soft moan, she thought.

Pausing, she listened intently until she heard the sound again, faint but distinct, on the cool night air. It was definitely a moan, but almost a sound of gratification rather than any sort of pain. With graceful agility, she resumed her movements, and with one swing of her shapely hips, she launched herself, the wind in her face as she leapt across the small distance between rooftops and landing feather like on the small roof below her.

She paused as she heard the sound again, almost soft moans of enjoyment, she thought, as her brow furrowed in confusion. If she was not mistaken, it actually sounded as if someone was being pleasured.......

Puzzled, she continued her journey, swinging her hips forward as she leapt across a small space between rooftops, her momentum causing her to fall forward onto all fours. She immediately sprang to her feet, dusting off the dirt from her outfit, while listening for any sign of detection. She heard nothing and quickly glided over to the opposite side of the flat roof. There was a skylight to her left and she eased her head forward so that she could look down into the lighted room without fear of detection. What she saw took her breath away.

Below her, a beautiful, naked young woman was lying on a small bed. Both her hands and each of her opened legs were tired to one of the four bedposts, spread eagling her on the bed. Sitting beside her was someone who looked incredibly like Raven, The Doc’s widow. She felt herself gasp and she needed to compose herself by taking a deep breath.

If indeed it was Raven, her long fingers were between the naked thighs, rotating in soft, slow, circular movements and eliciting long, moans from the bound young woman. BlackCat Girl realised that those were the very same moans she had heard when approaching the building.

This did not make sense. Why would Raven kidnap a young woman, take her to an unoccupied building and have sex with her? The young Superheroine glanced around and saw a door not more than twenty yards away and instinctively knew that it would lead her down to that room. But even as she began to rise to her feet, for some reason she hesitated, her blue eyes remaining transfixed on the sight below.

In addition to being universally recognized as the most voluptuous of Superheroines, Amazonian Woman was also regarded as the most caring of all the Super heroes, always being willing to listen to whatever she was told, in the certain knowledge that if someone was attempting to hoodwink her at any time, her truth-band would help her immediately validate the accuracy of their story.

Those various qualities were aided by her natural beauty, intelligence and strength, making her into one of the most formidable of the crime-fighters. So much so, it was not long after arriving in America, that the tall Amazonian unanimously became a powerful member of the League of Liberty and Justice Superhero alliance that was quickly formed with the backing of political and religious leaders across the planet.

That alliance was necessary due to the ever increasing number and variety of challenges presenting themselves right across the far corners of the world. This required the more experienced of the Super heroes and heroines to focus on the potentially Earth-shattering, highest-priority threats which could challenge their tremendous combined power, whilst the younger members focused on the more traditional threats to law and order.

Their battles over the last year had seen their combined powers repel every threat presented to them, and in particularly had seen them triumph over the increasing number of challenges from a newly reformed coalition of villains who had prepared individualized take-down strategies for each Superhero. They knew it was this latter group that posed the most threat, for if a way could be found to infiltrate the group, not only was their very existence threatened, but so was that of the world.

It was in the League of Liberty and Justice building in Washington D.C. that the Amazonian had just reported back on her latest battle against an arch enemy in the Far East, relieved that she had prevailed following a mighty battle, preventing the super villains from continuing their quest to spread widespread destruction across the planet. And whilst she knew that she needed a rest after her exertions, Amazonian Woman was also aware that she had one more task to fulfil before that could happen.

She had received a message to meet Venus Flytrap, a villainess she had not yet come into contact with, but one who she had heard much about from none other than Phenomenon himself. He saw her as a dangerous, if misguided, foe and one that had only recently escaped from the Charnley Penitentiary.

But the message from Venus Flytrap had explained that she had something to tell the Superheroine that could alter the shape of the world, and Amazonian Woman knew that she needed to hear what she had to say, even though the likelihood was that she would be walking into a trap.

But then, she had confronted many traps during her time as a crime fighter and she was well prepared for whatever it was that she might have to face.

Melissa and Raven had agreed that they needed to put on a realistic show when whichever of the Super heroes showed up, and Raven’s escape route was well planned. She would leave the room by an alternative exit before they could be disturbed. As she looked down at Melissa’s aroused face, she saw the girl’s aroused eyes widen and look upwards, then watched her imperceptibly nod her head. Good, they now had the company they desired.

Raven leant across Melissa’s curvy frame, renewing her caressing motions on her vulnerable, shining clitoris. Her expert fingers rolled the throbbing bud in the writhing young woman’s juices, just as she had the night before when Lucas had watched and then participated. The sight of BlackCat Girl surreptitiously watching them aroused Melissa almost as much as the working fingers and she uttered little animal sounds of pleasure as her orgasm approached.

Raven could feel the rounded hips thrusting wildly beneath her questing fingers as she pinched that most tender of buds and knew if she continued, Melissa would soon succumb to the rising floodwaters. She took the sexy, young woman to the brink of orgasm, then held her fingers perfectly still until the velvety hips quietened. She knew that Melissa would call out as soon as she saw the Superhero watching begin to move away, and until then, she was determined to tease the willing body.

Leaning forward, she used her hot, fiery tongue to caress Melissa’s neck and shoulders, before slithering downwards to her small perky bosom. Melissa arched her body as she offered her treasures to the villain, moaning again as Raven’s hungry mouth devoured one of her swollen buds whilst her skilled fingers traced patterns over the red-hot flesh and Melissa responded like a woman possessed.

Raven sucked a cherry-tipped breast deep into her mouth and slid her tongue over and around the hardened bud. Her right hand went to the other, neglected, nipple while her left hand dropped downward and across the slim stomach as the naked woman flinched with every caress.

"No, no, please don't," she begged, raising her voice so that BlackCat Girl would believe that she was not a willing participant.

This was even better than they had thought, Melissa thought, realising that the young crime fighter seemed to be taking in every second of the action and she knew just how much the young Superheroine’s body would be oiling from watching the pleasuring.

"Oh... please, no," she pleaded again as Raven’s fingers ventured into her thick, black, heart shaped pubic hair, whilst secretly thrusting her hips upwards to achieve maximum pleasure for her wanting body.

Still BlackCat Girl seemed to be making no move, and if anything her head was peeking further over the skylight in an effort to gain a better view. Melissa realised that the girl must have been transfixed by the eroticism of the scene and despite the pleasuring, still had time to realise she could hardly wait to take advantage of that in the days ahead.

But even as the thoughts were running through her pretty head, at that moment she had no way of knowing that BlackCat Girl’s fingers were working on her own body under her costume, bringing her closer to a trembling orgasm as she reacted to the sight on the bed beneath her.

Melissa knew she had to warn Raven when BlackCat Girl moved but gave herself the twin goal of reaching a much needed orgasm before then. She moaned aloud as Raven slid around, her hot, fiery tongue began to track down Melissa’s body. It paused at the middle of her tummy, running in feather like little circles around the bellybutton, before continuing downwards and flicking against the very tip of her eagerly waiting clitoris.

Melissa could not remember such an all-consuming orgasm approaching, no doubt a continuation of the still burning fire of the previous night, combined with the sensations created by Raven’s magical tongue. But she realised her arousal was enhanced by the voyeuristic superhero above them and she spread her aching legs as far as the ties would allow to provide better access to her most cherished domain.

Her incoherent moans grew louder as she thrust her hips into the amazing mouth, her climax bursting from its shell and skipping from peak to peak. Unbeknown to her, at that precise moment BlackCat Girl was also shuddering as an orgasm rippled through the Superheroine’s vibrant body, inspired by the sound of the writhing young prisoner below as she cried out in orgasm.

12