Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slumped back on the roof, her body trembling in the throes of her orgasm, Melissa saw the face disappear and urged Raven to leave.

"See you later, lover," Raven whispered as she leapt up from the bed. "Good luck!"

And with a brief, final, kiss on the girl’s lips, Raven disappeared a good couple of minutes before BlackCat Girl had sufficiently recovered to allow her to burst through the door.

Amazonian Woman and Venus Flytrap met at the United States Botanic Garden, nestled in the heart of Capitol Hill. They had agreed that although Venus Flytrap was a fugitive from justice, the Amazonian would make no attempt to apprehend her, instead she would listen to what the woman had to say and if it was of no interest, they would depart their different ways. Those were Venus Flytrap’s terms and if that is what was required to hear what she had to tell her, then so be it, Amazonian Woman thought.

"Why me?" was the red, white and blue costumed woman’s first question.

Venus Flytrap’s green eyes took in the fullness of the crime fighting woman’s figure, momentarily resting on the bulging cleavage thrusting over the top of her outfit. It had been some time since she had been with another woman, she thought, and whilst that was not her immediate plan, there was no doubt that this voluptuous woman would fit her identikit of the perfect sex partner.

"I asked, why me?" said Amazonian Woman, running a hand through her blue-black hair as she repeated the question.

She was briefly unnerved by the way the red headed woman in front of her was looking at her, her eyes devouring every curve of her full body, or so it seemed. Venus Flytrap suddenly looked into her face, staring intently into Amazonian Woman’s blue-black eyes.

"Because you have a good heart," she softly replied. "The other crime fighters have all made up their minds about me."

"And I haven’t?" asked Amazonian Woman, refusing to react to the flattery.

"You will have formed a picture on what you have heard," responded the redhead. "But you have an open mind to what you see. The other’s do not."

"What is it you wish to tell me?" the Superheroine coldly asked, ignoring what she saw as an attempt by the woman to establish some rapport.

Venus Flytrap gave a shrill laugh. "Not so fast, Amazonian Woman. I believe I can trust you, but I am not yet completely sure."

She turned on her heels and began to walk away as a group of visitors approaching the area close to where they were standing. Amazonian Woman followed, all her senses attuned in case an ambush had been laid out for her.

"You have no need to worry," said Venus Flytrap, as if reading the Superheroine’s thoughts. "There is no trap."

She turned to look back at the dark haired beauty, her pale skin highlighted by the soft sunlight flickering through the large window.

"But how do I know that you have not laid a trap for me?" Venus Flytrap continued.

"I gave you my word," Amazonian Woman responded. "That should be enough!"

Venus Flytrap raised an eyebrow. "And I gave you mine, but that doesn’t seem to be enough for you?"

Amazonian Woman felt herself blush slightly.

"What do you know about me?" Venus Flytrap asked, stopping to stare into Amazonian Woman’s sparkling dark eyes.

"That you were a very successful botanist," Amazonian Woman responded. "But that you turned on your gang and murdered them, one by one. I also know that an accident has somehow provided you with a hyperactive immune system and that with one kiss you can poison a human. And I know that Phenomenon has twice had you incarcerated in Charnley Asylum for your misdeeds....."

"Half a picture," said Venus Flytrap, interrupting her. "The second part is correct, although you can rest assured that the poison has no effect on a Super hero... or heroine. As for the gang, they were not my gang. And they came after me. They deserved everything they got!"

"An interesting twist on reality?" asked Amazonian Woman, raising an eyebrow beneath her full head of blue-black hair.

"Perhaps," responded Venus Flytrap. "Or a different perception on the truth..."

"Crime is crime," said Amazonian Woman, wondering where this was leading.

"So self righteous," hissed Venus Flytrap, her eyes wide with disappointment. She would enjoy bringing this one to her knees.

As another group of visitors headed in their general direction, she sauntered away again. Amazonian Woman’s dark eyes checked all around before she followed.

"All I want," said the redhead, looking back over her shoulder as she continued walking, "Is peace, and my plants. I have never asked for anything else."

She stopped walking, turning around to face Amazonian Woman again.

"Do you know what these plants are?" she asked, pointing to a species beside her left hand.

"It’s a Venus Flytrap," responded the buxom beauty.

"Correct," said Venus. "It’s a carnivorous plant, and catches and digests animal prey, mostly insects and arachnids. It has a bad reputation, but that’s unfair. Do you know what its name refers to?"

Without waiting for an answer, Venus Flytrap stared into Amazonian Woman’s blue-black eyes again.

"The plant's name refers to Venus, the Roman goddess of love," she softly said, her green eyes narrowing as she looked at the curvaceous Superheroine in front of her. "I was named after the plant. My mother was a successful botanist in England, too."

Amazonian Woman stared back. She wanted to get to the point. "The plant’s trapping structure is formed by the terminal portion of each of its leaves. Is that what this is, Venus? Some sort of trap?"

Venus Flytrap shook her head in dismay. "You will come to trust me," she said. "I have not and will not lie to you."

She walked off again towards the exit and Amazonian Woman hesitantly followed her. As they reached the large gate, Venus Flytrap headed towards a young assistant who seemed to recognise her. After exchanging a few words, the assistant handed the green skinned woman what seemed like a plant, wrapped in plain, brown paper. The redhead turned towards Amazonian Woman, stepping across the few yards to her.

"All I want is to be free, and to be left alone on my own island with my plants. If you promise not to interfere, I will tell you something you need to know."

"What?" Amazonian Woman rather naively asked.

"Come, come," said Venus Flytrap. "We both need to trust each other first, and reflect on this conversation. I will be in touch within a few days."

As Amazonian Woman stared at her, her full lips opening slightly, Venus Flytrap handed her the wrapped up plant.

"I got this for you," she said. "If you look after it correctly, it will bring you great pleasure."

As Amazonian Woman looked at the package, staring at a plant the like of which she had not seen before, she felt two lips gently brush her cheek. She pulled back, her eyes blazing.

"So this was a trap," her angry voice almost shouted. "You try to poison me?"

Venus Flytrap gave a shrill laugh. "Not at all, Amazonian Woman. I told you that my kiss cannot poison Super heroes. When I leave, check your truth-band. You will see that every word I have spoken today is true!"

With that, she turned and disappeared into the milling crowd of visitors.

Amazonian Woman wondered how Venus Flytrap had known of her truth-band. She shifted the plant under one arm and checked the small ‘truth’ device she had set when entering the Gardens. She felt a small shudder. Venus Flytrap was correct, everything she said had been true.

Louisa Layne was one frustrated woman. In her two years of dating Wonderman, they had not once consummated their relationship. They had enjoyed plenty of sexual encounters, yes. And during each one of those, he had brought her to orgasm, often deliciously so. But they had never actually fucked, Wonderman insisting that he was saving that experience until they got married.

And whilst the thought of marrying this Superhero made her heart soar, so far he had not proposed to her. It was not her intention to mention it, as she knew that this was something that had to come from the great man himself. But her patience was running out, especially in view of her sexual frustrations. Hell, he had not even allowed her to make him cum yet, despite her best efforts. Well, tonight was going to be different, she had decided.

"Honey," she said, standing at the door to her kitchen in her apartment.

He turned around to look at her and when he did, she moved her soft hand to her classically cut red blouse and one by one, released each button to reveal her unclad, firm, rounded breasts underneath. She saw his blue eyes widen and once she had his undivided attention, she slowly pulled the material down and off her tanned shoulders, dropping it onto the soft, white carpet beside her feet.

She watched as his mouth dropped open, his eyes drawn to her jutting breasts and the erect, dark nipples. Now we are getting somewhere, she thought. Tonight is the night when I get fuck you, Mr. Wonderman!

He began to get up from the soft chair in which he was sitting but Louisa shook her head and instead he sat back down, his alert blue eyes carefully watching every move she made. She floated towards him as she continued her slow undressing, touching and fondling the full undersides of her breasts and running her slim fingers up and across her diamond-hard nipples. She gave a soft moan through her glossy, open lips as she felt their hardness against her palms.

Her half closed, striking, violet eyes gazed at his, wanting him to partake in her fantasy and build up the yearning inside of him. As she slipped out of her soft, black skirt he saw that she was naked except for her black stockings and his eyes were immediately drawn past the diamond stud adorning her belly button and down to the neatly trimmed bush of black pubic hair, erotically framed between her thighs.

She was sure he was sporting an erection now, his right hand moving across his lap in an attempt to disguise it from her knowing gaze. She saw him swallowing hard as she took another step towards him, easing herself down onto his lap and tugging the top of his costume upwards over his head as his hands moved to help her. She could feel his growing bulge against her naked bottom and gave a sensual wriggle against him, being rewarded with a low, throaty moan from the Superhero.

She could have grabbed his erection there and then but wanted him closer to the edge before that. It was essential that she should stay in control and to make him so aroused that he had no option other than to allow her to slide him inside her. He reached out and began to caress her erect nipples but she took his strong hands in hers and carefully guided them back onto the chair.

"Now, now," she softly whispered. "For once, I want you to do as you are told..."

His aroused eyes stared into hers as she pushed his smooth, hard, upper body backwards in the chair. This was so important for her. She was so sexually frustrated and tonight was going to be the night. She wanted him to plead for her to fuck him, and she was going to pleasure him until he needed to cum, and then take him over the edge.

She wriggled again on his lap and then moved around so that her body straddled his hard, muscled, thighs. She knew that this was going to be worth waiting all this time for. Her hands slid across his tight stomach, eliciting a sharp intake of breath as she moved closer to the outline of his hardened shaft beneath his pants. Her deep, violet eyes held his as she caressed her full, rounded breasts again, shaking her head as he attempted to slide his eager hands onto her beautifully honey-tanned body.

Her eyes narrowed further as she dropped her hands to his pants, sliding her body backwards so that she was kneeling on the floor as she pulled open the zip on the bottom half of his costume. She felt him raise his bottom as she tugged it down and off, patiently disentangling them when they caught on his foot. She could see his chest heaving with arousal, keeping in time with his ragged breathing, his hardened penis standing proudly in front of her sultry violet eyes.

She licked her lips as she touched him, her narrowed eyes feasting on the thickness and the large, bulbous head. She smiled at him as she moved her hand down toward the root of the shaft, meeting the black hair that sprung from his thighs, before venturing upwards again.

The bulbous head seemed to be even bigger now and she could see white liquid gathering at the top, preparing to coat his way inside of her hungry body. She licked her lips again before moving her tongue over the head, delighted to hear his gasp of pleasure and feel the shaft harden further in her working hand. She felt it make a jerking motion towards her and took that as her cue to open her mouth and envelop him with her warm lips.

"Oh, Louisa," his hoarse voice said. "That is so good!"

Her aroused eyes looked up into his and she made sure that she had his full attention before allowing him to watch her swallow as much of the thick ramrod stiff hardness that she could take. She heard him gasp in pleasure as she closed her full lips tightly around his pulsating flesh, her eager tongue doing its work, building up and then slowing the pace as she expertly brought him to the boil.

She felt him snake a strong hand down onto her moving head, his fingers entwining themselves in the perfectly groomed, short black hair. That was a good sign, she thought as he renewed her efforts, he had never done that before. She pulled back on the wonderful shaft until just the tip remained in her mouth and then greedily swallowed down on the length again and with each movement she could feel him getting close. Easy does it she thought, tantalisingly pulling her mouth away again.

As she felt him relax, she began to take as much of his steely invader as she could inside of her mouth again, stroking his warm hardness with her tongue until she heard him groan, a signal for her to pull away again. As she felt his grip on her silken hair soften, she enveloped him in her mouth again, tightening her full lips around his heavy, contoured shaft and being rewarded by the continuing sound of his soft moans.

She felt elated at having this much power over the Superhero. A man that had saved the world so many times was now hers to control, a slave to her full lips and tongue. She moved even closer and held on to his muscular thighs as she increased the pressure around his thrusting manhood, her cheek muscles aching at the thickness of him but her mind fully focused on what she was doing and her ultimate goal. It was time now. At long last she was going to fuck him.

Raising herself from her sore knees, she flung one long, shapely leg across his lap, followed by the other. She could not believe this was going to happen and gleefully lowered herself towards his rock hard penis, the cushions on the chair sinking under both their weights. Wonderman knew he was close and was fully aware of the consequences if he allowed this wonderful, seductive woman to take him inside. He knew he could not allow that to happen and yet he wanted it more than anything.

He had not yet proposed to Louisa as if the world discovered she was his wife, it would leave her open to danger from every criminal known to man. But he wanted sex with this marvellous, wanton woman as much as she did. He would need to talk to her about marriage at their next opportunity. This situation could not continue.

As he felt her hand dropp to his thick, erect shaft and steer him closer to her objective, he knew he had to act. Thrusting both hands underneath her rounded buttocks, he lifted her upwards at the same time as he slid further down into the cushions, bringing his face level with the neatly trimmed bush of black pubic hair. She attempted to follow him, not willing to let go of her prize, but he was too strong.

He knew what Louisa wanted and hoped that she would settle for the next best thing. Holding her wriggling hips tightly against him and ignoring the strong fingers that gripped his hair in a vain attempt to pull him away, he stiffened his tongue and eased it against her pink labia, gently lapping against the body that still strove to break free. Louisa was determined not to give in, but it seemed her undulating motions had the opposite effective to what she desired.

She felt bolts of electricity run through her as the Superhero’s hard tongue continued to pleasure her, eliciting an unwanted long moan of delight from her gasping lips. He pressed her thighs downwards, forcing her hard against his mouth whilst his working tongue snaked as deep as it could. As he heard another moan, he eased himself slightly to allow his mouth take hold of her hardening clitoris, alternating between flicking and sucking the hard little nub as she could not help but undulate her aroused sex against his face.

He realised with some relief that she was now allowing his mouth and tongue to expertly pleasure her, and he heard the satisfying sound of her breathing growing heavy with her building excitement. Her curvy hips began to move in faster, rhythmic motions and he knew that in her aroused state it would only take a few seconds for her to climax.

He allowed his tongue to increase the tempo until he felt her drive her buttocks off the chair, violently bucking against his mouth as she orgasmed, her throes of passion nearly forcing her off the chair and onto the floor as her peaks followed on top of each other.

It took a while for her tremors to subside and when they did, he gently lowered her down onto his lap, his strong hands starting to cuddle her into his body. But she was in no mood for such affection and immediately wrenched herself away, standing up and staring down at his still rampant erection.

"Well now," she snorted. "In terms of orgasms, that makes Louisa one, and the Superhero nil. Yet again! You might know what the fuck’s going on, but I sure don’t!"

She turned on her heels and headed for the bathroom and just as Wonderman began to call her back to attempt some sort of explanation, she swung round towards him, her deep, violet eyes ablaze with anger.

"No! Don’t you dare speak!" she shouted. "And when I come out of this bathroom, you had better be gone! And don’t ring, I’ll speak to you when I’m ready to..."

Wonderman watched her naked back as she stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. The one thing he had learned about Louisa Layne was that on the rare occasions she lost her temper, it was better to stay out of her way. He collected his clothes and decided that he had better explain a few things to Louisa tomorrow.

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to email feedback, vote... or ideally do both.

12