Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 03

Story Info
The mission continues.
8.5k words
4.75
21.7k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

DAY THREE: THE MISSION CONTINUES

BlackCat Girl was in the kitchen at her Washington D.C. base. She had taken the girl back with her to the League of Liberty and Justice Headquarters and allowed her to occupy one of the guest rooms. She had a lot of questions to ask but realised that right there and then the distressed, exhausted young woman had needed compassion, not the third degree.

Above all, BlackCat Girl could not understand why Raven, or a Raven-lookalike, had kidnapped the young woman and coerced her into taking part in such a lewd display. Was it Raven, she wondered? The young woman might confirm that it was but it still made no sense.

It was the strangest situation she had ever faced and she was determined to get to the root cause before bringing it to the attention of her fellow Superheroes. Not only did she want to prove her capabilities by solving this by herself, she did not want anyone to find out that she had sat and watched the lewd display before leaping to the rescue. And it seemed it was that delay that had allowed Raven, or her lookalike, to escape.

She knew that by finding out the whole story, she might gain some sort of an insight into the situation and therefore she had not said much about the girl's ordeal to anyone. She felt ashamed of herself for allowing the young woman to be ravished like that by the Raven-lookalike whilst she watched, and even more so that she had made herself cum as the same time that the girl had reached her orgasm.

That was so disgusting, and yet at the same time it was the most exciting thing that had ever happened in BlackCat Girl's young life. She even felt horny right now as she sipped some orange juice from the tall, slim tumbler, just thinking about it.

When she had brought the young woman back to Headquarters, she had ran a bath and allowed the girl to soak herself for a long time. When she eventually emerged in just a short, white, towel, ready for bed, BlackCat Girl had helped her along the corridor towards her bedroom. At the door, the girl had slipped off the towel, brazenly revealing her stunning young body to BlackCat Girl, before putting both hands around the young Superheroine's neck and thanking her before softly kissing her cheek.

When BlackCat Girl had returned to her own room, she had felt stimulated, a deep arousal spreading through her slender, curvaceous body. She knew that after her intensely erotic voyeuristic experience, the effect of seeing the girl naked, so close, and feeling her soft flesh press into her as she thanked her, had brought out an intense sexual feeling inside her. And even the fact that this was another woman had not prevented her from allowing her hand to pleasure herself to sleep.

It was when she was making coffee that she heard the door open behind her.

"Hello."

BlackCat Girl jerked her head in the direction of the door and saw the diminutive, dark haired girl standing there, her deep, soulful black eyes trained on her.

"Hello," she responded, attempting to shake the unnatural erotic thoughts out of her head but feeling an instant arousal as she looked at the girl.

"I'm Melissa," she said, walking over to BlackCat Girl.

She again threw her hands around the young Superhero and kissed her on the cheek. BlackCat Girl immediately experienced the same sensations that had overtaken her last night begin to course through her vibrant body and she was fully aware of the growing wetness between her thighs.

"I wanted to thank you again," the girl said, moving back a few feet.

"That's... er, that's fine," stammered the confused young crime fighter. What on earth was happening to her?

She felt another flush hit her as she took in the young woman's appearance. She had asked Holly to find some clothes for her, but was not expecting such a short skirt, nor the plain white t-shirt that clearly displayed that she wore no brassiere underneath, her erect cherry-coloured nipples thrusting against the material. As the young Superheroine's blue eyes travelled back up to meet the young woman's gaze, they both smiled.

"Well, Melissa," started BlackCat Girl, attempting to recover her composure. "You must be hungry? Why don't you have some breakfast first?"

"First?" enquired the petite girl, raising a dark, inquisitive eyebrow.

BlackCat Girl laughed nervously. "Well, we have a few questions to ask about yesterday before we let you go," she muttered.

"We?" asked the girl, raising the same eyebrow again.

"Well... er, me, I suppose," BlackCat Girl responded. "Although Holly will be in the other room, recording the conversation."

"Holly?" came the soft response. "Oh yes, she lent me these clothes." Almost absent mindedly it seemed, she took a step closer to the young Superheroine. "Perhaps some toast?"

Louisa Layne was not in much of a better mood when she reported for work the next morning. Her sexual frustrations remained and she was determined not to contact Wonderman until she had cooled down. And then, and only then, she would ensure some plain talking. The two of them needed to clear the air otherwise her growing sexual frustration would tip her over the edge. She knew there had to be more to this than met the eye and she was determined to discover exactly what that was.

"Louisa!"

The voice belonged to Jerry, her boss. She swung her shapely legs around on the desk to see her editor of ten years waving her into his office. During her time at the Daily News, she had grown into the most famous investigative journalist in the paper's history and he usually grabbed her first when he had something interesting to discuss.

She eased herself down from the desk, smoothed her tight, black skirt and quickly headed over to his office at the far end of the busy room. He closed the door behind her.

"Louisa," he repeated, thrusting a sheet of paper under her nose. It contained an address. "We got a tip off on who is behind the vice and drugs in the City."

Her adorable nose wrinkled as she looked at the piece of paper and looked back at Jerry. She raised a dark eyebrow, a disbelieving look on her face.

"A tip-off? Who from?"

He shook his head. "You know the score, Louisa. These things don't appear with signatures. It's anonymous."

"Jerry, we've been trying to get an insight on this for three years now," she responded, shaking her head. "Why now?"

His old, wrinkled face stared at her. He ran a hand over his thick, greying hair and took a long drink from the mug beside him. He pulled a face.

"The coffee's cold," he explained.

Louisa shook her head again in exasperation. She still had her frustrations with Wonderman on her mind and whereas normally she would take the lead having been given such news, right now she was feeling nothing but frustration.

"You get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?" he enquired, his grey eyes peering at her over the top of his small, gold rimmed glasses in that school teacher style of his.

Her dark, angry, eyes flashed at him in response.

"Louisa," he said patiently. "This could be our breakthrough!"

She dropped into the wooden chair beside his large and cluttered desk, crossing her shapely legs and smoothing her skirt.

"Okay, Jerry," she conceded. "But how do we verify the information?"

He took another swig of the cold coffee from the chipped, discoloured mug, and then walked across to the office door. He stared out of the small glass window, his all-seeing eyes sweeping across the room beyond.

"This could be dangerous, Louisa," he said, hesitating. "I was thinking that perhaps you could ask Wonderman to investigate?"

"What?" she almost screamed, jumping up from the chair, sending it thumping into the side of the desk. "Are you kidding me? Give away the best opportunity for a scoop that we've had these last few years? No way!"

He smiled to himself. He knew that the very suggestion of passing on their lead would provoke such a reaction.

She grabbed the piece of paper from him and headed towards the office door. She wrenched it open and turned back to him, her eyes blazing.

"Jerry. We don't need Wonderman. I'll check this one out!"

With that, she turned on her high heels and was gone.

It took her the entire morning to successfully research the address and eventually traced a so-called modelling company which certainly sounded like it could be a front for an illegal operation. But try as she might, she could not gain any further information and after a further, wasted, two hours at the computer, she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She called the number, explained that she was an aspiring model and after providing ten minutes worth of made-up information, she had her appointment for later that afternoon.

Amazonian Woman was feeling confused, for a number of reasons. To begin with, there was no doubt that everything Venus Flytrap had said to her was true. The truth-band guaranteed that much. And that being the case, perhaps the woman was misunderstood? If her life was dedicated to plants, and if she truly had been defending herself against the gang, then perhaps she could reform from her criminal ways and devote her time to cultivating some botanic island far away?

Then there was her secret. What was the information that the light skinned woman wanted to tell her? Something that she needed to know, something that would alter the shape of the world, she had said. The truth-band had confirmed the accuracy of that statement and therefore it was vital that Amazonian Woman was able to coax this from the green fugitive. She needed to gain Venus Flytrap's trust, and whilst she equally needed to remain fully aware that she might be being led into a trap, the news was potentially too important not to see this through to its conclusion.

As for the kiss, on returning to the League of Liberty and Justice Headquarters, Amazonian Woman had run all the tests she needed to assure herself that she had not been poisoned. Nor had she come into contact with any sort of poisonous substance. Then why the kiss? Was it a test? To see what Amazonian Woman's reaction was? That made no sense. There had to be more to it, but what?

And strangely enough, the soft kiss had not been unpleasant. In fact, Amazonian Woman had felt extremely aroused since their meeting, for the first time in quite a while. She shivered at the thought. It was at times like this that she needed a man, but she knew that was impossible!

And then there was the gift. A plant. She presumed that Venus Flytrap had purchased it from the Botanic Garden as the salesgirl had handed it to her. But why give her a present? Particularly such an unusual one? She had unwrapped it on her return to her room at their Washington D.C. Headquarters and despite checking various catalogues on her computer, she had been unable to establish exactly what it was, or which variety it came from.

Indeed, she was unable to trace anything quite like it.

It had a green coloured large bulb, with a thick, long, green shaft around ten inches in height and three inches in circumference. Its bulbous head was unusual and in her state of arousal, Amazonian Woman found herself thinking that it resembled a large penis. Well, if she could not find a man, she laughingly thought, before too long the plant might come in very useful.

"Are you okay?" BlackCat Girl asked Melissa.

"Yes," the petite young woman confidently answered, a smile playing around the edges of her full lips. "But it's a bit formal, don't you think?"

"Yes, I'm sorry about that," the young crime fighter apologised. "We use this room to interview anyone who enters the Headquarters. Protocol, you know? It's extremely unusual for us to bring anyone back here."

"Then why did you?" Melissa quietly asked.

"Why?" responded BlackCat Girl, slightly taken aback at the direct nature of the response.

"Yes. If it's so unusual, why did you bring me here?"

BlackCat Girl hesitated before answering. "Well... first, you were clearly in a distressed state after your ordeal."

"What do you know about my ordeal?" the self-assured young woman asked.

BlackCat Girl gave a nervous laugh. More than you know, she thought.

"Well that's partly what we are here to find out," she responded.

"Partly?" asked the young woman.

"Yes, partly," the crime fighter responded. "We also need to understand more about who you were with. Was it Raven?"

"Raven?" came the response.

This young woman may be attractive, thought BlackCat Girl, but she also had the ability to irritate with all these questions. Her confident demeanour belied the experience she had just gone through and for a moment it was the young Superheroine who felt on the back foot.

"Yes, Raven," she replied, her voice having a sharp edge to it this time. "If it was, we need to understand her motives!"

"But even if I knew who Raven is, how do you know who else was there?" came the calculated response.

BlackCat Girl hesitated. Damn. Had she given too much away?

"Someone was, of course" continued the elusive young woman. "But not when you arrived. So how did you see someone? How could you identify anyone?"

BlackCat Girl hesitated. Holly was listening to and recording this conversation. She had to be careful with her reply. She decided to speak confidently so as to allay any suspicions.

"Because I saw her through the skylight," she firmly stated. "Just before I broke in and rescued you."

"Just before?" Melissa quietly asked.

Damn, thought BlackCat Girl. Surely this young woman hadn't known that she had been watching? That wasn't possible, was it? She'd been in the throes of....

"It seemed to be quite a while after the woman – Raven you say? – left before you arrived," she gently explained, deliberately staring into the young Superheroine's blue eyes as she spoke.

BlackCat Girl paused again. This was heading in an uncomfortable direction.

"Or perhaps it just seemed that way," she heard the young woman say, providing her with a lifeline. "It was quite an ordeal, and I was quite confused. You'll have to be patient, but I'll tell you everything I know."

BlackCat Girl allowed herself a small sigh of relief as she looked at the young woman sitting at the opposite side of the small interview desk. She sat confidently, amazingly so for someone who had just experienced what she had. And she had sufficient about her to make the young Superheroine feel uncomfortable, whereas in reality it should have been the opposite way around. This did not add up at all.

Since breakfast, Melissa had pulled her long black hair back into a sharp, pony tail, and she sat without any makeup. Despite this, she could not disguise her natural beauty and BlackCat Girl again felt a moistness between her legs as they gazed at one another across the table. She tried to keep her expression impassive but her heart was beating fast under this nubile young woman's disconcerting gaze.

"Okay, Melissa, let's start. Tell me what happened," she asked, feeling a dryness in her voice.

"I don't know much," shrugged the young woman. "One minute I was out for a walk by myself, and then I was stopped by a woman."

"Where?" asked BlackCat Girl.

"Central Park. I had just entered Central Park. There were a few people around, but when I walked around a corner, there she was."

"Did anyone else see her," BlackCat Girl asked.

"I've no idea," answered the petite beauty. "I was walking along a path away from people, but whether there was anyone else there as I turned the corner... I really don't know."

"What happened next?"

"I don't remember."

BlackCat Girl's blue eyes widened. "You don't remember?"

Melissa shrugged. "I have no real recollection. I think I felt something on the side of my neck, and then I felt woozy. The next thing I knew, I was naked, and tied down spread-eagled on a bed in a room I didn't recognise."

BlackCat Girl felt herself blush again as the images of what she had witnessed returned. The arousal, which had gently subsided at that point, reappeared with a vengeance. A question from the girl roused her from her thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

BlackCat Girl's head shot up. "What do you mean?"

Melissa shrugged but her soulful, black eyes stayed trained on the crime fighter.

"I dunno. It's just that you seemed to be thinking about something and your eyes began to sparkle. It must have been good, whatever it was?"

Damn this girl, thought BlackCat Girl, shifting uneasily in her seat. Did she have some sort of sixth sense? She saw the girl's eyes drop to her breasts and knew why. She could feel her nipples thrusting through her brassiere and pushing against the fabric. Damn, was her arousal that obvious?

As she stared back, her own eyes dropped to Melissa's small perky bosom, the cherry-tipped breasts pushing against the soft fabric of the plain white t-shirt. Damn Holly, she thought. She should have dressed the girl in something more appropriate. Her eyes hardened just a little and then, after a long pause, she spoke.

"What happened next?" BlackCat Girl asked, her voice a little flustered.

"The same woman came in the room," Melissa responded.

"Raven?" BlackCat Girl asked.

"You keep asking about a Raven.... I don't know any Raven," she explained.

"Would you recognise a photograph?" the young Superheroine asked.

"Probably," Melissa replied.

Now we are getting somewhere, BlackCat Girl thought. She had better call the interview to a close and show this girl their photo gallery. As she began to stand up, Melissa's voice stopped her.

"What are you doing?"

BlackCat Girl's mouth felt dry. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you want to hear what happened next? I mean, you have no way of knowing, do you?"

BlackCat Girl slowly took her seat again.

"Don't you want to know?" the infuriating young girl asked again.

BlackCat Girl's long sensual tongue involuntarily flicked across her dry lips. "Of course. But only if you are okay to explain everything?"

She realised that her voice was a little overeager as the mental images returned. Melissa seemed to pick up on the nuance.

"Do you want to hear everything? Would that help you?"

As she asked the question, she casually pulled down on her t-shirt to straighten it and as she did so, her stiffened cherry-colour nipples appeared as if they might burst through the thin fabric. For a moment, BlackCat Girl thought there was a contest between the two of them as she attempted to keep her eyes locked on the petite young woman's, but those tantalising nipples remained at the edge of her vision and they just seemed to continue to grow.

Both women stared at one another and then BlackCat Girl took a long sip of the water in the tall glass on the table beside her. Her legs felt weak with excitement and her had pulse quickened just a little.