Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 04

Story Info
Plans unfold.
8.9k words
4.86
21k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

DAY FOUR: PLANS UNFOLD

Louisa Layne was an extremely frustrated woman... in more ways than one. She could not make up her mind whether her investigations yesterday were leading her anywhere. Certainly, Nancy had dangled the tantalising prospect that there was some interesting stuff to tell her, but even if that was the case, there was no certainty that it was linked to the large scale drugs problem in the City. And if the price of finding out was another parade in underwear, she might just give it a miss and tell Jerry he was mistaken.

But the more alarming thought was that she had returned from her audition with Lucas and Nancy with a desperate need for sex, so much so that no matter how annoyed she was with Wonderman, she was ready to kiss and make up. Such was her need for his touch, she would almost forget her desire for him to fuck her and settle for his mouth on her again, as long as he brought her to orgasm.

But Wonderman had not been around, he was on another mission and, in line with normal procedure, Holly could not disclose his whereabouts. What she had said, however, was that Louisa should not expect him back for a couple of days at the very least, perhaps a little longer. She had almost screamed down the telephone at the innocent young woman. She needed Wonderman and she needed him now!

Instead, she took herself to her room and provided herself with the relief she required, first with her hand and then, soon after, with her favourite vibrator. The first time, she was thinking of Wonderman being inside her, pleasuring her. God, she needed that infuriating boyfriend of hers. But the second time was different, her thoughts were back at the studio, recalling the soft kiss on her cheek, the thrill of displaying herself in that negligee.

That was when she had first felt the intensity of arousal that had grown even further in the hours since then. Perhaps she had discovered a need to display her body to others she wondered, laughing out loud at the stupid thought. But whatever it was, there was no doubt she had become aroused by the process and as she drifted off to sleep last night, she had briefly wondered if she should follow through on that telephone call.

The remarkable thing was that this morning she felt horny again, even more so than the night before. What on earth was wrong with her, she wondered? Looking at the clock on the small table beside her bed, she understood she would be late for work, but realised she had no option other than to bring herself to orgasm again. She did, remarkably quickly, but immediately knew she had failed to quell her overwhelming need for sex.

She looked over at the telephone....

Phenomenon was tired. He smiled to himself... it seemed that even Superheroes became weary every so often. He felt like he needed an extended vacation, but Superheroes were not allowed vacations, he ruefully accepted.

It was around lunchtime when Huntergirl returned to the League of Liberty and Justice building in Washington D.C. She was aware that, except for her target, the other Superheroes were all away and this was her opportunity to put in place her plan to work on Phenomenon. If everything worked out, this could be her final visit to the impressive Headquarters.

She found Phenomenon asleep on the large sofa when she entered the communal room, what they jokingly referred to as their war room. Only Superheroes were allowed in this room and therefore neither Holly, nor that sexy, young girl that BlackCat Girl had saved, would cause a problem. She had wondered how she could begin the engagement but this was perfect. Almost pre-ordained, she thought to herself, a sly smile spreading across her full, glossy lips.

Pulling a short piece of wire from her belt, she wrapped it around his left hand and then repeated the exercise with his right. She worked quickly, but as stealthily as she could, being aware that all was lost should he awake before he was bound. Checking for any sign of movement, she moved to his strong muscular legs, being careful not to touch any part of him as she slid the wires around his ankles.

The sofa was perfect for her plan, as each end was supported by a small, ornate, pole and her eyes were fixed on those as her movements went into overdrive. With a whirring flash of action, she had his hands fastened to the pole before he awoke, and one leg secured before he realised what was happening.

The second leg was trickier as he kicked out at her, but she managed to pull the wire tight before he could do any harm and stood back admiring her handiwork. She was satisfied that he was securely constrained but had just sufficient slack to be comfortable.

"What on earth....?" he said, his eyes blazing at her through his mask.

"Now don't tell me you didn't know," Huntergirl whispered, raising her index finger to her mouth and sucking on it for a moment.

"Didn't know what?" he spat out in response.

Huntergirl smiled. "How much I've always wanted you..." she softly said.

"Wanted me?" came the hesitant reply.

"That's right," Huntergirl responded, still sucking the finger, but more blatantly this time.

She sat on the edge of the large sofa, her hips pressing against Phenomenon's side as she ran a soft hand across his muscled chest.

"You've always been a real turn-on for me, Phenomenon. Always been my fantasy man. And now I'm gonna make my dreams come true!"

"What do you mean?" he warily asked.

"Tut tut," she whispered, her voice close to his ear. "Such naivety, such innocence."

She heard his sharp intake of breath. It seemed the penny had finally dropped.

"That's right," she said. "We won't be disturbed this afternoon. And I'm going to make every erotic fantasy you've ever had come true."

She watched as he attempted to break his binds, knowing that the wire was too strong even for him.

"Don't do that, baby," she cooed. "You'll only cut your wrists."

He stopped struggling as the wire dug into his skin.

"We can't," he gasped. "You know that, you know what it would mean to us..."

She ran a finger across his lips. "Only if we cum, Phenomenon. We can have as much fun as we like, providing we don't cum."

With that, she used a sharp, painted fingernail to tear a gap in the cheek of his mask. As she felt him resist, she shooed him.

"There, there, baby. I'm not gonna remove the mask. I just wanted to plant a little kiss there."

With that, she repeated the tear along the opposite cheek, and leant over him, her fabulous breasts brushing across his chest. She lowered her soft lips to the gap in his mask on his right cheek, and then his left, leaving soft kisses on both.

"That's a good boy," she said, standing up and moving away. She would just give it the little time it needed for the AG drug to do its work.

Nancy answered the telephone in the small office. Putting her left hand over the receiver, she coughed to grab Lucas's attention, and then nodded.

"Hello, Lulu," her bright voice responded. "It's so good to hear from you again. I was hoping that you would call this morning."

"Yes, I was going to, but got tied up," she lied.

She had spent the entire morning in the office, trying to convince herself not to make the call, attempting to busy herself with other work. But the arousal circulating her body had eventually won out and here she was, calling to arrange to visit the studio again.

"I wondered if you wanted to grab that coffee," Louisa asked, wondering if she could meet with Nancy without going through any more modelling, though her aroused body was screaming at her that it wanted the opportunity to display itself again.

"Of course," Nancy answered. "We can get together immediately after your afternoon session." She paused, and then asked, "That is why you called, isn't it?"

"Oh yes," answered Wonderman's girlfriend, feeling her horny body beginning to betray itself again at the thought.

Nancy looked over at Lucas, who was listening on the other line. A soft smile spread across his thick lips and he nodded at his receptionist, indicating that she should continue talking.

"That's great, doll," the brunette responded. "Lucas has it set up so that you and I can model together. He thought it might put you at ease?"

"Oh..." said Louisa.

That thought had not entered her head. The idea of modelling in lingerie with the attractive brunette sent another bolt of anticipation through her body.

"That sounds great, Nancy," she stuttered.

"Yes, well, you'll be the star, Lulu," the brunette coaxed, winking at Lucas. "You have such an amazing figure after all. I'll just add a little variety to a couple of the shots, that's all."

"That... that'll be fine," blustered Louisa. "I have to say that I do feel rather nervous."

"No need, you'll be wonderful," responded Nancy. "Lucas will be here in the next half an hour," she lied, "but I know he has to leave immediately after the shoot. Then we can sit down and have our girly chat."

Louisa voice perked up. Now she was getting somewhere.

"That sounds fantastic," she responded. "I'm so looking forward to that."

"Me, too, Lulu," the brunette replied. "Me too. Okay, it's after two now. Can you get here for four o'clock?"

"No problem," enthused Louisa.

"Good. See you then, doll."


Half an hour had passed and not a word had been spoken between the two of them. Huntergirl had simply sat in the chair opposite the sofa, watching as every so often the Superhero attempted to free himself, the wires digging deeper into his wrists and ankles before he realised the futility of his efforts. Her own arousal increased as she observed his attempts, thinking that the bucking body would be undulating underneath her own before too long.

She climbed up from her chair and walked the few yards to the sofa, sitting down on the edge beside him. She gently stoked her hand across his hard chest, digging her long, painted fingernails in and running them down to his hard stomach, and was rewarded by the sight of his rapidly growing erection beneath his costume-covered groin. She heard him give an almost imperceptible sigh and leant forward to press her soft lips to his cheek. One more kiss could not do any harm, she thought with a giggle to herself.

Running her hand back up his torso to his neck, she dug a sharp, red nail into the material of his costume and sliced it open, running her fingernail all the way down to his stomach. She heard him emit a slightly louder gasp this time, and she ripped the uniform open, exposing the broad expanse of his quite hairy chest to her gleaming eyes. Carefully, she ran a hand across the solid muscle, watching as the bulge in his pants grew bigger with every second.

"It seems to me that you like this idea," she throatily whispered, dropping a hand to stroke his erection through the cloth.

He bucked against her, attempting to throw her hand off him and she sat back, raising both of her slim hands into the air.

"Don't worry, baby," she softly purred. "I'm not going to do anything you won't enjoy."

A light smattering of hair disappeared from his stomach into the lower half of the costume, hinting at things yet to be revealed, and she leaned down to run her lips along the skin just above his waistband, planting little kisses as she worked her way up to his neck. She would have him begging for it before she was finished, she promised herself. A shudder of arousal surged through her body at the thought of this man under her control.

Lowering her head again, she flicked her tongue over his right nipple, feeling his breathing increasing in tempo as another little sigh escaped his lips.

"What's that I heard, baby?" she softly murmured. "Like that, did we?"

He arched his body again, to no avail. "Fuck you," he rasped.

She smiled. "That's right, baby. That's exactly what you are going to do."

Her hand dropped to his groin again, and once more he writhed, wincing as the pain shot through his wrists.

She lowered her crimson lips to his right nipple, suckling the hard bud whilst her soft fingers caressed his covered hardness. Pulling both her lips and hand away, she sat up and stared deeply into his piercing blue eyes.

"Why resist?" she asked. "I can tell you want this as much as I do."

Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her head again and ran her mouth across his covered penis, now thick and long inside his costume. As he groaned, she sat back up again.

"See," she said. "I told you."

Using her long, sharp fingernail again, she cut a hole in the bottom of his costume, then took the ripped material in both hands and tore it apart, taking several seconds to tear every piece and throw it onto the floor beside her.

"Very nice," she purred, running her fingertips along the impressive hardness that was now only contained by a pair of brief, black underpants.

Instead of ripping them with her nail, as he expected, she gently snaked her fingers to the waistband and began to ease them down his body.

"Lift up, baby," she whispered. "There's a good boy."

And whilst he did not move to help her, she was gratified to see that he did not resist either, allowing her to tug them down his legs and rest against his restrained ankles. His rock hard penis had sprung free and she gave a growl of satisfaction as it bounced lewdly in the hot air between their bodies.

"Mmmm.... and such a big boy, too," she gasped.

Gracefully easing herself to her feet, she delved into her belt and pulled out a small bottle.

"Massage oil," she whispered, her light brown eyes alive with anticipation of what she had planned.

She put the bottle beside him on the sofa and then ran her hands around her neck, deftly unzipping her leopard-skin costume and pulling it from the front of her body. In one swift movement she exposed her naked breasts and heard him gasp as her golden orbs bounced up and down across her chest after their release. She felt the rush of cool air around her soft orbs and could feel her hardened coral nipples standing out proudly, almost obscenely erect.

"Impressed?" she whispered, running her hands across both firm breasts before sitting back down beside him.

His contoured erection was now at full length and she ran the back of her fingertips up and down the shaft.

"Well, I can see someone is impressed." she laughed.

Taking the bottle, she unscrewed the cap and ran the massage oil across her golden orbs. She stroked it into her skin, her delicate fingers playing with her rapidly lengthening nipples as she did so. She let out a soft sigh as she expertly manipulated her gleaming breasts and she was sure she heard a tiny murmur of pleasure escaped from the bound Superhero's lips as his eyes watched her every movement.

She flung a leg over Phenomenon and settled on his lower legs, his thick and long aroused penis standing proud as her soft hands continued to work slowly and easily at her now slippery breasts. Satisfied, she leant forward and downwards, so that her lustrous orbs gently bounced against his hardness as she poured more lotion from the bottle and this time applied it to the impressively hard shaft in front of her.

Her soft hands applied the liquid to his rigid weapon, her slow stroking motions planned to derive maximum pleasure for them both. She allowed herself the luxury of oiling him for a good few moments, listening to the soft, throaty moans coming from her prisoner beneath her. His huge Superhero penis pulsed gently as she worked, until a globe of precum appeared at its tip, and she bent forward so that her soft crimson lips could lick it from his rounded head.

He groaned aloud this time and she knew the time was right. With the injection of AG through her kisses, he must have been burning for release and she was about to give him exactly what he needed. She leant forward again and nestled his heavy, contoured erection into her oily cleavage, then pushed her golden orbs together, enveloping his huge purple glans between them. As he groaned, she licked around his neck, before running her tongue along to his ear.

"Remember baby," she whispered. "Whatever you do, you mustn't cum!"

Satisfied that she had implanted the suggestion, she closed her slippery breasts around his immense penis, and heard him emit a whimper of excitement as she eased herself forward, deliciously sliding his erection between her orbs. She worked him slowly, so that his purple head lay buried between her oiled breasts, before sliding forward again and sliding her globes up and down the responding shaft.

He heard himself gasp again and despite himself he began to thrust upwards against her, gently back and forth into her magnificent orbs, the burning in his body driving him to comply with her movements. Above him, he watched her slim, curvaceous body unhurriedly fucking him, watching him closely as the flawless tan of her cleavage popped him in and out of the tunnel of her breasts as she worked against him.

Huntergirl could hear her own quickening breaths, heavy with arousal at the delicious tingling which radiated from her breasts, but knew that she did not want to orgasm yet and instead worked to help him reach his.

"Remember baby," she teased, knowing her words would have the opposite effect, "Don't cum!"

Phenomenon was panting hotly as he thrust again and again between her superb breasts, her coral nipples bullet-hard against his rock hard weapon. As his eyes held hers, he knew he could not last much longer and he turned his head from side to side in an attempt to prevent the inevitable.

"What's the matter, baby?" she asked. "Is Huntergirl too hot for you?"

His teeth were biting against his lower lip as he tried to halt the tide of arousal sweeping through him and for a moment he stopped his thrusting, attempting to somehow regain control. But Huntergirl would not allow any respite and began to plunge faster, sliding his contoured manhood between her gleaming breasts, squeezing her supple flesh around his hardness with amazing speed.

"Remember baby," she whispered again, "Don't cum!"

Her words and movements took him over the edge. As she plunged her breasts relentlessly against him, he whimpered as he felt himself pass the point of no return. His buttocks were thrusting demonically between her golden orbs, forcing the whole of his throbbing shaft in and out of the soft valley she had created, his ramrod stiff hardness pounding between her breasts. He closed his eyes as he felt himself tense and the sensation of his thrusting manhood between her oiled breasts was too much to take and triggered his orgasm.

He felt himself pulse strongly against her soft, sensitive skin and gasped with relief as a long rope of semen shot from his uncontrollable penis, flying over Huntergirl's slim shoulder. A second rope landed in the thick silk of her hair and as his manhood pulsed again, the next batch hitting the underneath of her chin, before further bursts squirted rhythmically over her neck and chest in long, warm jets until eventually, the flow became a trickle and he stopped moving, his gasps running through his well muscled body.