Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Myra Jean, I'm gonna..."

He tried to rock back but her fingernails were gripping his hard buttocks, pulling him tightly into her face as her teeth again took hold of his purple, bulbous head. In such a precarious position, he didn't dare move in case she bit him, but he knew he could not hold his orgasm back. He felt her ease her demanding mouth around him again in time to accept his first offering, then the second and the third, greedily gulping down all that his pulsating, captive shaft could offer.

"Baby," he croaked. "You've never..."

He didn't finish the sentence. Her strong hands were pushing him backwards onto the bed and as his back hit the bedclothes, she was straddling him, her hungry mouth working her way up his body. He was suddenly very aware of her perfume as he felt her nipple brushing against his lips and he opened his mouth to first suck in the erect tip, and then take it between his teeth and nip gently.

Raven gulped as she held back her moans, groaning silently inside her head at the exquisite touch of his mouth, lips, teeth and longue tongue on her jutting gold-flecked orbs. The requirement for her to remain quiet was somehow adding to her excitement and the wetness between her legs was overwhelming. But in case he recognised that her full breasts were that much larger than his wife, she slid upwards again until she hovered above his head.

"Myra Jean..." he began, wondering what had released such passion, but that was as far as he got.

She lowered herself to him, spreading herself wide as she did so and feeling her body jerk uncontrollably at the first touch of his mouth, followed by his tongue, against her. He licked along her natural valley as she held herself still, savouring his long, hard tongue as it licked her vulva repeatedly before slowly working its way inside her hot core. She raised herself slightly onto her knees to grant him easier access and couldn't help but let out a muffled groan as his tongue found her swollen clitoris.

That was enough to take her out of control, and she lifted her hips and began to grind herself into his face. Her hands fell back and grabbed his half erect penis as she drove her pubis against him, her fingers quickly teasing him back to full erection. She cared not for his comfort but was totally caught up in her own searing need and her desire to make him cum a second time. The undulating movements of her body on his mouth became less and less controlled as she savagely fucked his face.

Her hand was violently masturbating his shaft behind her as she frantically moved on him and she felt his thrusting hips rising to meet her hand movements as a long gurgle somehow escaped from his overworked lips. The sound simply encouraged her further and she moved her body against his face as if she were riding a bucking bronco, her love juices flowing freely as she felt her climax rapidly approaching.

She raised herself one last time as she worked him to another climax and as the powerful tremors of her own orgasm overcame her, the first rope of semen burst from his rigid manhood and shot into the air behind her, followed by further decreasing bursts as he shuddered again and again underneath her still undulating hips.

Her orgasm had not satisfied Amazonian Woman, far from it. It seemed the more she sought and achieved relief, the more she needed more. She drank a full tumbler of water in an attempt to quench her thirst and then immediately poured herself one of her health drinks from the refrigerator standing in the corner of the room. She replaced the bottle and made her way across to her plant, stopping a foot or two away as she contemplated the long, green, oily shaft.

What was it about this damn thing that intrigued her so, she wondered? Only a couple of days ago she had met Venus Flytrap, and thought that she might have attempted to poison her. But instead, the fugitive had been open and truthful with her. And instead of any sort of plot, here she was, two days later, in urgent need of sex. Perhaps that was the plot, she idly thought, then laughed inwardly at the absurdity of the idea.

But there was a serious side to this. Venus had told her she had some news of immense importance and yet she still had not made any further contact with Amazonian Woman. At that thought, the Amazonian turned on her heels and made her way to her telephone to listen to her messages. What was she thinking? That was usually the first thing she did on her return to Headquarters. This horniness inside her was having a weird effect, she thought. She really did need to get laid, anything to satisfy this immense burning inside her.

She took a long drink as she deleted the few messages, wondering why none of them had been from the botanist. And as her thoughts returned to both Venus Flytrap and Wonderman, she glanced over her shoulder at the plant again. She recalled the satisfaction she had gained during her previous fantasy when she had imagined the stem was Wonderman's penis and shuddered in arousal at the thought. Perhaps another fantasy might work?

She picked up her glass and took another sip, attempting to moisten the full lips that were already feeling dry. She slowly walked over to the window, looking at the plant from a different angle, but it seemed just the same, just as inviting. She sank onto her haunches again, pulling the thin robe around her, and tentatively reached out again, running her fingers across the top of the bulbous head of the stem.

She moaned aloud, that touch felt so good, even better than she remembered. She slipped her hand down onto the deliciously coated shaft, beginning to stroke the long stem again, but this time there was nothing tentative about her movements. She was masturbating the green phallus, firmly caressing the long shaft with long, sweeping strokes from top to bottom, and then twisting her hand around the thickness before again returning to the head.

As before, this was no longer a plant, it was Wonderman's rigid weapon there in front of her, demanding attention. But this time, he was not resisting her touch, he was urging her on. If anything, the shaft in her hand was responding to her ministrations, growing longer and harder, just as she knew Wonderman's penis would do. It must have been a trick of her mind, she thought, feeling an impressive sense of control, bending this male Superhero's urge to meet her needs.

She could feel the incredible wetness between her thighs as her hand worked on the shaft. It really did seem to be bigger than before and she thought that if she could arouse a plant, then even Wonderman would not be able to resist her. Her bright eyes were closed as she increased the speed of her hand movements, imagining his moans ringing in her ears. Her arousal was intensifying to fever pitch now.

She half opened her eyes and looked down at the erotic sight in front of her, her hands whirring up and down the stem. She couldn't hold back and fell forward, her lush, red mouth covering the bulbous end as once more she took Wonderman's eagerly waiting manhood between her red, succulent, glossy lips, sucking as far down the shaft as she could take.

The moans in her mind were louder now, Wonderman brought to heel by her working mouth.

As the familiar sensation ran through her body, she pulled her head away for a brief second and held the shaft between her hands. Just as she was about to engulf him again, an image of Venus appeared, a naked picture of the woman, imploring her to rub the stem against her wet vulva through the robe that had fallen open. It was as if a bolt of electricity hit her and as soon as the thought appeared, she acted, gently easing her body forward and above the stem.

She was not too sure about what she was doing but there was not the slightest possibility that she could have prevented herself. Automatically, she lowered her body onto the plant's shaft, feeling the bulbous head easily slip between her wet folds. A jolt of electricity ran through her as she smoothly slid down, capturing the full length of his shaft deep within her wet core. Slowly, she began moving up and down, listening to his moans in her mind.

It felt so incredibly good and after a few seconds she began to increase the pressure of her movements, her breath quickening as she ground her now sweating body up and down hard on top of Wonderman, rotating her hips as she fixed her feet onto the floor for extra purchase.

Her voluptuous breasts bounced deliciously under the thin robe as she took her pleasure, occasionally slowing so that just the head was still inside her, before smoothly sliding back down, capturing the long, thick shaft deep within her once more. The undulations of her hips became faster as she began to raise the tempo, wanting this to go on forever but knowing she would not last much longer.

Moaning out loud as she felt the pre orgasmic sensations begin to overwhelm her, she increased the speed of her down-thrusts, the smooth flanks of her inner thighs pistoning relentlessly back and forth in a rapid circular motion on the thick, green, shaft until she could restrain herself no longer. She emitted a long, low, gurgling groan of pleasure and slid her fingers down onto her shiny, protruding clitoris, working the hard nubbin as she cried out, her orgasm overwhelming her, electrifying her shaking, trembling body.

Momentarily, she wondered if Wonderman had cum, too.

Myra Jean could not understand the way she was feeling. Every male face looked attractive, every male body looked fit. The club appeared to be inhabited by only beautiful people and she had a strong, horny, wantonness running through her body. She made an excuse to find her way to the ladies whilst Huntergirl found their reserved booth and ordered drinks.

Running her hands under the cold water, she splashed her cheeks and forehead, attempting to somehow dampen the rampant sexuality she was feeling throughout her burning body. She knew she was excited that this was her first anniversary, and that she was longing to see her husband when he returned. But if he did not arrive soon, she might have to return to the ladies and relieve herself, she certainly could not survive the evening feeling like this!

Her condition was not helped when she returned to the booth. She saw that large the club stage was divided into two, with exotic male dancers on one side and female dancers on the other. Their small, glassed booth was beside the front of the stage, close to the women performers. Myra Jean's shocked light blue eyes turned and stared at Huntergirl. Her bow-like lips were wide apart in shock and trembled slightly as she attempted to speak.

"Huntergirl..."

The Superheroine simply smiled, raising both eyebrows in response.

"Huntergirl," she gasped again. "This can't be... This is a strip club!"

The beautiful Superheroine laughed, smoothing her stunning white dress and throwing back her sandy coloured hair.

"No! Of course, it's not," she lied. "It's exotic dancing..."

Myra Jean still looked at her, aghast.

"Do you think the Super heroes would support a strip joint? Let's not be stupid. It's a quite legit exotic dancing club. Quite upmarket, too. We've all been here before, including StunMan."

Myra Jean's jaw dropped. "StunMan...?"

"Of course," Huntergirl lied. "Why do you think he recommended it for tonight's party?"

She watched Myra Jean's bright, aroused, eyes cloud as she tried to compute what she was being told. Huntergirl knew her story was plausible and was also aware that feeling the way she was, StunMan's wife would probably swallow just about anything she was told.

"If you want to know what I think," Huntergirl added. "I think he wants you nice and randy when he gets home...."

She laughed and stroked Myra Jean's knee, running her tanned hand up and under her skirt, along her thigh. She could feel the blonde woman's body tremble at her touch, confirming just how aroused she must be feeling.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" Myra Jean replied, a little vacantly.

"Are you feeling randy?" Huntergirl asked. "I am!"

"You are?" responded the blonde woman. "God, Huntergirl, so am I. I can't imagine what it is that has me feeling like this but I think I'll jump on StunMan when I see him."

They both laughed and Huntergirl felt Myra Jean shiver again as the Superheroine removed her hand from her companion's shapely thigh by running the back of her fingertips along her skin.

"What do you think, then," Huntergirl asked, nodding across the stage to the far side, where a couple of nearly nude black male dancers were gyrating in time to the music.

"Very impressive," laughed Myra Jean, loosening up a little.

The fact that her husband had set up the party at the club legitimised it in her mind, although she would need to speak to him about his previous attendance without telling her. Her lustful state was allowing her to view things differently and had she known, she would have made sure she had accompanied him on his visits.

"Well hung," whispered Huntergirl.

Myra Jean jerked her head towards the Superheroine, who nodded her pretty head across to the two male dancers.

"Or so I'm told," she added, and the two women collapsed with laughter.

Myra Jean stared across at both dancers, clothed only in thin shorts that left little to the imagination.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck one of them?" the Superheroine asked.

"Huntergirl?!" shouted Mary Jane, her eyes widening and her sex become even wetter than it already was.

"Just joking," said the sandy haired Superheroine, and they both laughed. "But all the same...."

They laughed again, and then Huntergirl saw Nancy come on stage, close to them, beginning to dance beside another short haired girl.

"What about the women," she asked, on cue, pointing at the two females. "Don't you think there is something sexy about a woman dancing?"

"Yes... No... I've never thought about it," Myra Jean replied.

"Oh, I do," whispered the Superheroine. "Just look at the young brunette, the way she moves her body. There is something so sensual about it, don't you think?"

As she spoke, she again ran her hand along Myra Jean's thigh, softly stroking with both sides of her fingertips. She watched as Myra Jean's eyes half closed at the contact, a soft purring sound coming from her mouth.

"Nice?" asked the Superheroine.

"Oh yes," the blonde woman answered, not being exactly sure as to what Huntergirl was referring to but feeling blissfully sensual in any case.

Nancy had worked her way over to the booth, swaying very close to the two women, provocatively working her body before slipping off her thin blouse and then kicking of her skirt. She continued her gyrations in just a lacy black bra and thong. Myra Jean could see that she had a perfect body. Her large, lightly tanned, upthrusting young breasts were thrusting against the material of the brassiere and she could see the bullet like nipples trying to burst through the thin material.

Huntergirl's hands were continuing her slow, stroking movements along Myra Jean's leg, her fingers again under the dress and running high up her toned leg. The blonde woman knew that she should not be doing that, but the feeling was so delicious and anyway, this was her friend.

"Hot, isn't she," Huntergirl whispered.

Myra Jean could only agree, this dancing woman was indeed hot by anyone's standards. Her light blue eyes were glued to the swaying body on the stage not more than two or three yards in front of her as Huntergirl continued with her gentle stroking. God, she wished StunMan was there. She really did need to visit the ladies to relieve the incredible burning running through her body.

"I have an idea," she heard Huntergirl say.

She felt the Superheroine plant a soft kiss on the side of her neck and she lazily turned her burning face to look at her. God, those rich, crimson super-lips seemed so tantalising.

"What we want is a private dance," Huntergirl whispered, pulling the innocent and exceptionally aroused woman to her feet. "Follow me."

If StunMan thought his pleasure was sated, he was wrong. As he began to recover, he felt the burning flame of desire begin to grow again and as he let out an involuntary moan, Raven realised his condition and gave a lustful smile. Swinging herself around to face down his body, she sat across his chest and lowered her mouth to his growing hardness, wasting no time in performing her vacuuming technique and bringing him to yet another full erection.

As soon as she was satisfied with his size, she snaked her hips forward and without him fully realising what she was doing, she had settled her eager hips against his rounded head and heard him give a helpless whimper as she slowly engulfed his length into her wet, tight body. At long last, she thought as her welcoming body took him inside. Three long years!

She gasped softly as she settled all of her weight down on his hips and immediately began to rotate her hips in circular, thrusting movements. Her full breasts swayed as she moved and she brought her hands to caress them, feeling their delicious shape as she rubbed her hard, brown nipples with her palms. She knew he could not prevent this final fuck, fully aware that his powers had already been severely weakened by his two orgasms and also that the powerful Substance AG inside him would force him on despite himself.

Instinctively, she decided to raise the ante. She eased herself off him and somehow swung herself across the bed to find the switch to the bedside lamp. Flicking it on, she saw him clench his eyes to the sudden light shining straight at him, and she took the opportunity to remount, but this time facing him. She watched as he adjusted to the light but had no intention of pausing, or allowing him to do so either, and began her circular hip rotations again, clenching her internal muscles on his captured shaft as she did.

Hearing his groans, she increased her thrusts, humping her pelvis faster on him now, feeling his automatic response to her pace. Her wide open beautifully full, pink lips grinned as she waited for the reaction when his sight returned and was rewarded by his wild-eyed, disbelieving stare. For a few moments, it appeared he was seemingly unable to comprehend what his eyes were telling him.

"Raven..." he croaked, his voice barely discernable.

She made no attempt at answering, instead utilising a deliberate shrug of her shoulders to emphasise the sway of her jutting breasts as she worked on him. She watched as his eyes were drawn to the erect, brown peaks standing to attention on her perfect, golden-flecked, swinging orbs.

"Raven..." he gasped again.

The enormity of what was happening began to infiltrate his mind and now he understood why his wife had changed into a wild, wanton spirit. This was The Doc's widow that had been servicing him since he returned home, and despite himself the realisation sent an extra, illicit, thrill charging through his bucking, aroused body.

But then he realised what he was doing, knew that this was all wrong. He had been tricked and he had to stop this. Immediately!

Just as he reached the decision to unseat this unwelcome yet exciting seductress, Raven anticipated his thoughts and leant forward to grasp his wrists, pinning his arms to the bed. She slowed her movements and stared into his alarmed, hazel eyes as she began to rotate again on his impressively erect shaft, even harder than he than ever known it as a result of this unexpected turn of events.